Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (72899 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
chic2pimp:

Good thing you said in your opinion sha cuz facts don't care about feelings. The GOAT holds pretty much every record there is to have in F1 so He could win not a single race in the next 7 years and still be the GOAT.

It is always "in my opinion" since I don't expect my feelings to count, and I doubt I've ever argued about Hamilton's most incredible achievements.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
GOAT werey wo grin

GOAT where? The 1 year man's no get the absolute fastest car in the grid e no dey inside top 4. As much as I yab Alonso at least if you give him a decent machine he go compete.

For 8 straight seasons man's cars was above and beyond and he was able to stack up titles. Just one year with a struggling car man's is behind George Russell cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chic2pimp(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
budaatum:

It is always "in my opinion" since I don't expect my feelings to count, and I doubt I've ever argued about Hamilton's most incredible achievements.

No hard feelings Bro. It's all love smiley

A40:
GOAT werey wo grin

GOAT where? The 1 year man's no get the absolute fastest car in the grid e no dey inside top 4. As much as I yab Alonso at least if you give him a decent machine he go compete.

For 8 straight seasons man's cars was above and beyond and he was able to stack up titles. Just one year with a struggling car man's is behind George Russell cry

Check our stats Bro cheesy. Repeat after me Hamilton is the Greatest Ever cheesy cool

Oh btw Have you seen this? Is steph pound for pound the Greatest ever?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2022
chic2pimp:

No hard feelings Bro. It's all love smiley

Check our stats Bro cheesy. Repeat after me Hamilton is the Greatest Ever cheesy cool

Oh btw Have you seen this? Is steph pound for pound the Greatest ever?
Hamilton is getting exposed and you're still yarnin long story. 7 years with the fastest car has allowed him to stat pad. I dare him to finish inside the top 4 this season.

As for Steph I understand why his fanboys are excited but you will have to pay me to argue with people that started watching basketball in 2015. We have established he's better than KD though
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
No back pain today and he was mega excited winning where he won his first race.

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Verstappen. Who dey breatheeeee?
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Awesome race.

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2022
I was expecting a better upgrade from Mercedes but nothing spectacular so far. They are still very far off the pace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tough luck for Leclerc

Verstappen with another win. 63 points ahead. 9 races to go. The March continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
With Leclerc's throttle mistake and indecision on Sainz tyres, I think Ferrari might be done this season.

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 5:20am On Jul 25, 2022
budaatum:
With Leclerc's throttle mistake and indecision on Sainz tyres, I think Ferrari might be done this season.
Driver mistakes plus reliability issues really doing serious damage for Ferrari.
Mercedes overall would be happy with their race but still quite a long way to go if they plan to catch up with those 2 in front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
The Prancing Donkeys threw this away with their dodgy strategy.

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 12:47am On Aug 01, 2022
That was a very good race.
Who are the people making the calls at Ferrari? Hard tyres? Why??

Good race for Mercedes though. They are gradually making progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Supermax has done it again. Another masterclass by the maestro. Marching to his second title at this point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Mercedes slowly getting in the groove. Awesome.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 3:26am On Aug 15, 2022
F1 returns next weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 6:34am On Aug 22, 2022
F1 returns this weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Verstappen. From 15th to 1st. Best driver on the grid and it's not even close

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
A40:
Verstappen. From 15th to 1st. Best driver on the grid and it's not even close

So Schumacheresh. Awesome!

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
budaatum:

So Schumacheresh. Awesome!
Max is clear.

Did you catch Alonso calling Hamilton an idi0t grin he don dey nurse that grudge since 2008 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 2:15am On Aug 29, 2022
A40:
Max is clear.

Did you catch Alonso calling Hamilton an idi0t grin he don dey nurse that grudge since 2008 grin
I thought the same, lol.

I found it difficult to like Lewis after that because I felt he played the equivalent of the race card a la nationality. His achievements are vindication though, apart from sins must be forgiven.

Love you, Sir Hamilton.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
budaatum:

I thought the same, lol.

I found it difficult to like Lewis after that because I felt he played the equivalent of the race card a la nationality. His achievements are vindication though, apart from sins must be forgiven.

Love you, Sir Hamilton.
I have been an Alonso hater from day 1 partly for ending Schumacher's run and also for his ornery behavior which definitely hurt his working relationships with contending teams. I still prefer Lewis to Alonso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mercedes should probably just focus on next year. E be like say this one for go for them.
It will be a miracle if they get anything out of it.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
It's Verstappen again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
A40:

Love the way Russell took charge of his tyre needs again, while some got "screwed" by "you guys".

This is, in my book, the first of his many whinnings to come. I am disregarding his previouses.

1 Like

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 2:29am On Sep 05, 2022
lol. I was asking myself, why didn't Lewis go in for another tyre change under the 2nd safety car?
Ferrari is probably the king when it comes to making baffling calls, but Mercedes trying hard to dethrone them.
A race they may/could have won. Not impressed.

Good on Russel though, he has been the better driver so far this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
budaatum:

Love the way Russell took charge of his tyre needs again, while some got "screwed" by "you guys".

This is, in my book, the first of his many whinnings to come. I am disregarding his previouses.
Lewis is an expert whiner. The average F1 driver at the top is a primadonna but at least they're honest and don't try to be phony about it
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
You got to laugh grin

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2022

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2022

Running away with it at this point. He don kill everybody morale for here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.