Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped - Sports (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped (72610 Views)

Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chris81964(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2023
An incredible race. Watched every minute. Safety car did Charles in. The pace they had on the mediums was mind blowing relative to their past.
That last lap move on Check, one for the newsreel.
Good show Las Vegas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
budaatum:

I don't think they have any one good enough to replace him.
Ricciardo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2023
A40:
Ricciardo?

In my opinion, his record is worse than Checo's. Best he did was third in 2016.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Verstappen kicks season's records way out the park.

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
2023 F1 Standings

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 3:40am On Nov 28, 2023

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01
Hamilton to Ferrari??

He would be 40 though. How much impact would he possibly make
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 6:25pm On Feb 01
A40:
Hamilton to Ferrari??

He would be 40 though. How much impact would he possibly make

Seems like a retirement move to me. He should make a huge impact though on Ferrari sales.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01
budaatum:

Seems like a retirement move to me. He should make a huge impact though on Ferrari sales.
I'm just sorry for Carlos Sainz. But yeah seems like a bucket list move to me.

Of course Ham fanboys think a 40 year old Ham would beat Max and win an 8th title

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 1:15pm On Feb 02
Sir Lewis to Ferrari in 2025.

The G.O.A.T on another mission?

Dem haters will not like this at all. lol
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 3:50pm On Feb 05

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by FBS: 10:44am On Feb 21
RedBull already looking mighty impressive even on the first day of testing....Car moves at nearly same speed both in the corners and straight line. lol

Other team have a lot of work to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by chris81964(m): 10:42am On Feb 22
FBS:
RedBull already looking mighty impressive even on the first day of testing....Car moves at nearly same speed both in the corners and straight line. lol

Other team have a lot of work to do.
It is still too early. Teams are running different programs, testing different concepts. Day 3 tomorrow will give a clearer picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by ThatCEO: 11:55pm On Feb 24
Didn't know an F1 thread exists, was about creating one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by ThatCEO: 11:58pm On Feb 24
So what's the biggest talking point in testing?

Heard Alpine are dead last in testing.

RedBull is sandbagging, seems Max is running at a lower power setting.

W15 front wing is will blow more dirty air to the car behind.

I like that Haas could run a lot of laps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by ThatCEO: 12:02am On Feb 25
So, what's sup with Christian Hot Horner....Hot over text messages

Shd RedBull sack Horner cos of a staff that has zero input to the team or sack the manager who has been with them since day one n won them everything?

Should formula one become a 100% male sports?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by ThatCEO: 12:03am On Feb 25
Anyone notice that Horner, Marko n Helmut have refused to wear clothing with sponsor badges?
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 4:35pm On Feb 25
ThatCEO:

Shd RedBull sack Horner cos of a staff that has zero input to the team or sack the manager who has been with them since day one n won them everything?

If Horner is found to be as Hot as he's accused of being he will be sacked. No team would survive the taunts they'd get from F1 fans if he's kept regardless of their success. Staff would be demoralised and advertisers and fans would abandon them in droves, and they'd not find good replacements easily.

As for F1 becoming a 100% male sport, first replace 'male' with 'black' and perhaps see the absurdity besides it being against the current trend promoting inclusivity.

Even men would be forced to abandon watching F1 when their wives' call them pigs, and F1 management would need to replace venues in the Middle East that are currently letting women drive cars, and that would be apart from the rest of the world that wouldn't allow a male F1.

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by typicalgamer(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27
ThatCEO:

He’ll be sacked 💯 if found guilty trust me no matter what your résumé is
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 6:15pm On Feb 28
typicalgamer:

He’ll be sacked 💯 if found guilty trust me no matter what your résumé is

Except they'll find him not guilty, considering his résumé and the lack of sufficient evidence.

https://www.independent.co.uk/f1/christian-horner-latest-allegations-red-bull-investigation-f1-b2503749.html

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by typicalgamer(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28
budaatum:

Except they'll find him not guilty, considering his résumé and the lack of sufficient evidence.

https://www.independent.co.uk/f1/christian-horner-latest-allegations-red-bull-investigation-f1-b2503749.html

Hope he gets sacked so my Mercedes can breathe again ah

The man is starting to be more competent than toto and it hurts bad. Last season wasn’t painful but 2 seasons ago Abu Dhabi i nearly died still hurts

My silver arrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 6:32pm On Feb 28
typicalgamer:

Hope he gets sacked so my Mercedes can breathe again ah

The man is starting to be more competent than toto and it hurts bad. Last season wasn’t painful but 2 seasons ago Abu Dhabi i nearly died still hurts

My silver arrow

I sorry, but he's not getting sacked, so I guess you'd need to put up with one more year of pain, which will he severely increased by your Silver Arrow having to hide it's silver from Hamilton so he don't take it all to Ferrari.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by typicalgamer(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28
budaatum:

I sorry, but he's not getting sacked, so I guess you'd need to put up with one more year of pain, which will he severely increased by your Silver Arrow having to hide it's silver from Hamilton so he don't take it all to Ferrari.

Saw a clip of Hamilton taking photos of the hood why would the engineers allow that ??

When they knew what next year holds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 6:50pm On Feb 28
typicalgamer:

Saw a clip of Hamilton taking photos of the hood why would the engineers allow that ??

When they knew what next year holds

Stop Hamilton taking photos of the hood of a Silver Arrows why? And how you gonna stop a Ferrari and dick and harry person taking same photos at every race track?

Hood is not the Silver. There's internally workings and culture of Mercedes that is far more valuable. Ferrari is trying to repeat Schumacher bringing them German knowhow and work ethics.
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57am On Feb 29
lets get this season started so we can see how all of them have upgraded their act (hopefully many were sandbagging last week).... lets have someone, ANYBODY, challenge that RBR dominance so we can enjoy some proper exciting racing again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 12:04pm On Feb 29
budaatum:

If Horner is found to be as Hot as he's accused of being he will be sacked. No team would survive the taunts they'd get from F1 fans if he's kept regardless of their success. Staff would be demoralised and advertisers and fans would abandon them in droves, and they'd not find good replacements easily.

As for F1 becoming a 100% male sport, first replace 'male' with 'black' and perhaps see the absurdity besides it being against the current trend promoting inclusivity.

Even men would be forced to abandon watching F1 when their wives' call them pigs, and F1 management would need to replace venues in the Middle East that are currently letting women drive cars, and that would be apart from the rest of the world that wouldn't allow a male F1.
Lool. Even women will not watch a female F1 season. Not even the wokest feminist

Sports will always be primarily driven by men no matter how inclusive or diverse we want to be
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 12:07pm On Feb 29
budaatum:

When a man's livelihood is on the line the evidence must be damning. Not just a few texts

Good to see he's been cleared. Have to come up with something substantial next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by A40(m): 12:11pm On Feb 29
ThatCEO:

I always think variety is good so definitely nothing wrong with having females on board, I wish guys become more principled about this kind of stuff.

The average woman on the staff that might cost you your job ask yourself what is her benefit to you besides some pumpum. A man at that level needs to realize 9 out of 10 women he will meet have absolutely nothing to offer him besides a court case and ruined reputation
Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 29
Mercs looks like they got a great car on their hands... even though their race pace wasnt that great. but these RBR people are playing with our heads again, same shiiit happened last year. Aston Martin was topping the sheets in FP2 and FP3 in Bahrein, and then on quali RBR were miles ahead!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped by budaatum: 5:33pm On Feb 29
A40:
Lool. Even women will not watch a female F1 season. Not even the wokest feminist

Sports will always be primarily driven by men no matter how inclusive or diverse we want to be

F1 is currently open to both genders. Show you're fast and you'd likely get a drive, and I love it this way.

Many more will watch if a woman beats Verstappen. And in case you haven't noticed, female sport is growing, now that male oppression is recognised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service / Putin's Funny Reaction To Russia Goal Against Saudi Arabia (VIDEO) / See Jose Mourinho’s Amazing Car Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.