Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? (1344 Views)

Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by ojun50(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
GUY A
Works 9 to 5. Isn’t always available because of his tight schedule. Gives good loving, Very handsome. Not enough money, buys a lot of things on credit. Monogamous and very kind. Lives in two bedroom. Promising a good fun relationship.
GUY B
Owns a business. Has enough time on his hands. Not romantic. Average looks. Lots of money. Travels all around the world. Keeps more than one woman. Lives in a mansion in Ikoyi. Promising a walk to the altar.
Who will it be ladies? Pick your man!
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by DocAdray(f): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
I'll pick the AVERAGE!
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Guy C cheesy
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by KingTom(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
hmmmmmm grin
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
claireshan: Guy C cheesy

yea...
cus guyB is no go area..except i wanna suck him nd run tongue
guyA would've been manageable if doesn't owe debts ...
#teamguyC tongue
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by ojun50(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
So wht the C option?
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Dubby6(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Guy c: dull, stupid, owes toomuch money, keeps more than 1 babe, works 2-4
claireshan: Guy C cheesy
Are u sure u still want guy c?
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dubby6: Guy c: dull, stupid, owes toomuch money, keeps more than 1 babe, works 2-4

Are u sure u still want guy c?
nawa for you too ok I choose guy B
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
ojun50: GUY A
Works 9 to 5. Isn’t always available because of his tight schedule. Gives good loving, Very handsome. Not enough money, buys a lot of things on credit. Monogamous and very kind. Lives in two bedroom. Promising a good fun relationship.
GUY B
Owns a business. Has enough time on his hands. Not romantic. Average looks. Lots of money. Travels all around the world. Keeps more than one woman. Lives in a mansion in Ikoyi. Promising a walk to the altar.
Who will it be ladies? Pick your man!

Err none of the above. undecided
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Dubby6(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
claireshan: nawa for you too ok I choose guy B
I am guy B... grin grin grin...will u marry me? embarassed
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by ojun50(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ok grin
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dubby6:
I am guy B... grin grin grin...will u marry me? embarassed
you get money?
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by JesDivine(f): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
Tough choice it is. Would have gone for guy A, but with the debts? As much as I won't choose an unromantic playboy, a romantic debtor is certainly not an option. So its none of the above for me. Or manageably, guy B.
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
I would go for guy E
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:50am On Jul 06, 2014
I'd rather not pick any of em.
Life in itself has gat enough complications, why add to em?
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by JoeCutie(m): 2:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Kizmarty:

yea...
cus guyB is no go area..except i wanna suck him nd run tongue
guyA would've been manageable if doesn't owe debts ...
#teamguyC tongue
Gay alert! undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Dygeasy(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Girls on this thread want to eat their cake and have it
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2014
JoeCutie: Gay alert! undecided

grincheesygrin
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by MabraO: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2014
JesDivine: Tough choice it is. Would have gone for guy A, but with the debts? As much as I won't choose an unromantic playboy, a romantic debtor is certainly not an option. So its none of the above for me. Or manageably[/b]guy B.

[b]Nothing like the bolded
Guy B full option for u
Is that not what u girls of now a days do?
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by JesDivine(f): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
MabraO:

Nothing like the bolded
Guy B full option for u
Is that not what u girls of now a days do?
You might want to explain in clearer terms what you mean. Its either I can't read in broad daylight or what you wrote made no sense.
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by MabraO: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
JesDivine: You might want to explain in clearer terms what you mean. Its either I can't read in broad daylight or what you wrote made no sense.

Smh
Lemme say u can't read in broad day light
I said nothing like [b]manageable guy[/b]by u
Either guy B or no guy atall
Now do u understand now?
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by JesDivine(f): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
MabraO:

Smh
Lemme say u can't read in broad day light
I said nothing like [b]manageable guy[/b]by u
Either guy B or no guy atall
Now do u understand now?

Yes dear, now I understand. Though you wouldn't have gone through the trouble of explaining if you had made sense the first time.
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by MabraO: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
JesDivine: Yes dear, now I understand. Though you wouldn't have gone through the trouble of explaining if you had made sense the first time.

Am kind like that
Though ur comment reads of sarcasm
Since u didn't understand the bolded I just had to
Re: If You Have To Choose, Which Kind Of Man Will You Pick? by Odunharry(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jonathan: I wonder what's going
on next door.

Patience: It's a birthday party!

Jonathan: Whose birthday party is
it?

Patience: I'm sure it's Tuyu's
birthday.

Jonathan: How did you know? Who
is Tuyu

Patience: I heard them singing
''Happy Birthday Tuyu!!!....... happy
sunday Tuyu!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Love More In A Relationship? / How Do I Handle This Maturely / Can This Still Be Lust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.