Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? (29149 Views)

Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by shaneroberts26: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
leofab: no name calling; when was it created because it was not mentioned in the Holy book; I don't know why you lots won't understand that the bible is a book of parables. Stop dis-gracing yourselves. Hellfire is a literally word to describe karma.
SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by shaneroberts26: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Op before i give you my answer,answer this-DO YOU BELIEVE IN RE INCARNATION?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nsonaso(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
freecocoa: We've been through this, era of penpal don pass years ago.

Sorry miss... Just want us to be a close friends with no strings attached.... Don't be offended
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nsonaso:

Sorry miss... Just want us to be a close friends with no strings attached.... Don't be offended
I'm not offended, I'm sorry though.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nsonaso(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
freecocoa: I'm not offended, I'm sorry though.
So..... Can we?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nsonaso:
So..... Can we?
No my dear, friendship for me just happens, it's not happening now so I guess we are not there yet.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by chucky234(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
freecocoa: I'm not offended, I'm sorry though.
hmmm
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nsonaso(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
freecocoa: No my dear, friendship for me just happens, it's not happening now so I guess we are not there yet.

But I want to know who you really are?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2014
Nsonaso:

But I want to know who you really are?
Why is it so important to know me?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2014
chucky234: hmmm
What? You think I haven't been seeing what you've been up to? Just weldone o.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by chucky234(m): 8:30am On Sep 12, 2014
freecocoa: What? You think I haven't been seeing what you've been up to? Just weldone o.
Honey I didnt do anything, we were just having fun and everything ended there.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2014
chucky234: Honey I didnt do anything, we were just having fun and everything ended there.
Ofcourse that's what you'll say, anyways do whatever you like, na you sabi.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by chucky234(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2014
freecocoa: Ofcourse that's what you'll say, anyways do whatever you like, na you sabi.
I'm sorry my love.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nsonaso(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
freecocoa: Why is it so important to know me?

Cos there are some characters you posses that are appealing to me....
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nsonaso:

Cos there are some characters you posses that are appealing to me....
My dear, you just have to let go.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by CANTICLES: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
cnnamoko: chicken, cockroaches and the rest do not have spirits nor souls, only humans got souls that will department the body someday to another destination. Mentally ill people will be judge. Then their eyes go clear
.... Oh! U just make me smile ,Somtimes i smile bcoz d clergy av make u pple lost ur ways ! Dont be suprised dat accordin to d scriptures " man and animals av d same spirit ( breath)" ecclesisties 3:19 ! I ask u what is spirit? U may say d spiritual part of man or watever! Dont be deceived .. D word spirit ( greek psy-kh'e) comes from d latin word " spiritus" meaninng breath! Wit dis fact in mind we read in genesis 2:7 dat " God formed d man out of dust and proceed to breath into his NOSTRILS d breath of life!" wow! D spirit or breath is d force dat activates life in us wich is sustained by d breathin or respiration in our nostrils ! Do animals av it? Yes concerning Noah's flood " evrytin in wich d breath of life was active died" gen7:15,22!
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Freecocoa, first off, that question does not exist. And I will be blunt with you cos your question is born out of quest to KNOW.

There is no Hell. Let's go back to the Bible; The concept and theories of Hell was not even a penalty in the 10 commandments. Every and all regulations from Judaism,was penned down in the Mosaic Laws - The 10 commandments.

Jesus, the Christ- Founder of Christianity, didnt add any new laws to the original mosaic laws, so the theories of hell gravitates into religion as human control statement and creation.

Ponder on this; Let's say hell exist (ofcourse it doesnt); Can fire have effect on a Soul? Fire is physical solvent, Soul is ethereal nature of beingness of man. Fire can not affect soul, so as far as people will be in so called hell as spirits or souls, fire can not have effect on them.

We live in a physical plane, guided by physical organs on the third dimension. Is hell on this third dimension or physical plane ? If Hell is not on this physical world, its probably on the fourth dimension or further up the cosmic chain, again, our physical body can not function in the next dimension, so hell fire, is fiction, myth, control statement invented by earlier generations to keep people in order, using fear as a weapon of control.

Think about it.....

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nmeri17: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
op they go to hell sad cry. If u don't have the holy spirit u cant go to heaven and He cannot dwell in the body of a mad person
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by denigma2(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
It was reported that the Prophet Muhammed(Peace be upon him) said: 3 are the people for whom the pen is raised i.e their sins are not been recorded by the angels recording human's deeds. They are an insane person, someone who is asleep and a child until he/she attains maturity.

I know the OP is an atheist who posted this as a veiled ridicule to those of us that believe in God. But I am posting the above answers for all genuine seeker of truth.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by objectivechrist: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How God Delivered Me From Self-service / 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.