Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance (22624 Views)

On The Merits And Pitfalls Of Sex With Circumcised Versus Uncircumcised joysticks / 5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance / See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2014
montestic: let me confess.

I was once working in a place, I liked one of the junior workers there, she had big watermelons like that of Cossy Orjiskors if not bigger.
I toasted her and she agreed.
I used to invite him to my office to come and clean it up every morning.
Once she comes I will squeeze her big watermelons. and also tap her protruding azzzz.

one day I just couldn't help it.

when d senior workers were in a meeting with d management, I excused myself and went to her side and signaled her to come.
she did.
immediately she entered I started hugging her and brought out her big milk industry to drink, as I was doing that I forgot d door wasn't really closed and all I heard was a cough and I was startled.
behold was d manager of my own department who expected me to get a file.
I buried my head In shame.
I begged him.
he kept it secret but scolded me sternly.

He later directed me to get her d girl and they met outside the work place and he ate and cleaned mouth.

office romance isn't good ooo.

I won't try it again

Then that was the public walk way (toilet) we were talking about yesterday.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Odunharry(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: and dat is d end of ur story. na wa o
me gan tire o..,...make him come cmplete d story
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Odunharry(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2014
maxism2: I was once involved in an office romance.

it was actually d young lady that made d first move by flirting with me and even demanding for my number.

I got d break light and did d needful by asking her out officially via phone call when she called me midnight , she sought for my permission b4 calling at that odd hour.
She said she will think about it. lol

so d next day , she gave me a positive response.

we kicked it off.
I tried to make it very discreet as much as I could.
she was coming to my place but none of our colleagues knew about d affair.

But with time, she started coming too close to my own side of the office by frequenting there and even sitting down and chatting with me.
I tried to caution her.
But after a while, she left d place to further her education.

na here e end?come complete the story
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by oluwafemi113(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Not a good experience.......... Not again we I ever try it , talking from experience.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by evesdon4u: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Office romance no be small adventure Ooo...I just love those quickies
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Office romance is very bad
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Sapphiredamsel:
Teeo, sisters bi ti bawo, lip sealed

Unseal those lips Sapphiredamsel, what's wrong with your whatsapp. Being trying to reach for months now.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by myspnigeria: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
lol.... na serious gobe this one go cause
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Xyge(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
lalasticlalaa:

thanks bro
you very welcome smiley
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by winningbt: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Where I did my Siwes dating btw the staff is a normal thing even btw married men and married women they see no big deal in it
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by PNomsule: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
Story of my current experience... My job is such that I have excitingly pretty young girls working under me. Several have come and gone and I naturally never admired them intimately, until recently, precisely one month ago, I interviewed this smashing delectable and adorable Idoma girl. She impressively dwarfed all other applicants and got the job. Today, I am losing control at my work place because the only thing I see is this damsel. Things go wrong, staff neglect their duties and I don't even notice because this one lady has got me blinded and its not like she has succumbed to my request for a relationship. Watchword is, don't fall for ur colleague at work becos more often than not, u can never control the odds....

2 Likes

Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by dyrocha: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
winningbt: Where I did my Siwes dating btw the staff is a normal thing even btw married men and married women they see no big deal in it

Which company b dat abeg.... I wan find work go there
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by 190: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
P_Nomsule: Story of my current experience... My job is such that I have excitingly pretty young girls working under me. Several have come and gone and I naturally never admired them intimately, until recently, precisely one month ago, I interviewed this smashing delectable and adorable Idoma girl. She impressively dwarfed all other applicants and got the job. Today, I am losing control at my work place because the only thing I see is this damsel. Things go wrong, staff neglect their duties and I don't even notice because this one lady has got me blinded and its not like she has succumbed to my request for a relationship. Watchword is, don't fall for ur colleague at work becos more often than not, u can never control the odds....

is her name hilda shocked
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by toprealman: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nothing wrong with it if done in a mature way.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by toprealman: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
190:

is her name hilda shocked
No Mgbeke.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by lovelyronke20(f): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
dancok: pretty!can I kiss u?

Kiss ke??

1 Like

Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
lovelyronke20:

Kiss ke??
yes i like u...send me pm pls...hmmm babe

1 Like

Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Tayo1763: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
hugelyendowed: my madam at office toasted me and I willingly agreed and banged her like 4 times in her office .

her daughter came back from schl to do her IT in the company and I toasted her and also banged her.
but we did it at my place.

she went back to school and gisted her friends about my sexual prowess and 2 of her friends got my number and added me on whatsapp.

I will stop d story here

Lool. Wake up son
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Orikinla(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
The pitfalls are only for the amateurs.
I did not fall into any pit when I had an office romance.
Office romance is not for small boys and small girls.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
hugelyendowed: my madam at office toasted me and I willingly agreed and banged her like 4 times in her office .

her daughter came back from schl to do her IT in the company and I toasted her and also banged her.
but we did it at my place.

she went back to school and gisted her friends about my sexual prowess and 2 of her friends got my number and added me on whatsapp.

I will stop d story here

keep eating and smiling with the devil, their is a bomb under the chair.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
chidyhels: Chei! Na im mk you never toast me ...no wonder!
lol. U be my christian sista na.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by vislabraye(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2014

I was once working in a place, I liked one of the junior workers there, she had big watermelons like that of Cossy Orjiskors if not bigger.
Once she comes I will squeeze her big watermelons. and also tap her protruding azzzz.

when d senior workers were in a meeting with d management, I excused myself and went to her side and signaled her to come.
she did.
immediately she entered I started hugging her and brought out her big milk industry to drink, as I was doing that I forgot d door wasn't really closed and all I heard was a cough and I was startled.
I begged him.

He later directed me to get her d girl and they met outside the work place and he ate and cleaned mouth.

I won't try it again

Hahahahaha !! Wonderful. The guy chop and clean him mouth. He don chance U nah.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by vislabraye(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Office romance will continue till the end of time. Some people have met their spouces that way. If you spend 8hrs a day, 5 times a week at the office, you will be exposed to it especially if you are single

But the keyword here is discrete.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by nossycheek(f): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
not harmful if you know your onions
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Its a no no for me! I've seen people involved in it and saw the way it played out! Don't think I wanna get myself in such a situation.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by emmadinoyi: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2014
i have a few friends who met there spouses that way and they are married today, sometimes you cant help feeling somtin intimate for a coleaugue but maturity is the key.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by Bigsteveg(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2014

she did.
I begged him.

I won't try it again

U are lucky d manager is someone like you who can't get his eyes off women, thank ur stars..dat act could have cost u ur job or @least, a query and a bad name in the office among ur co workers.
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by petkoffDrake(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
jus need cool frnds on bbm. 7A694B0A
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by 1stola: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2014
dancok: yes i like u...send me pm pls...hmmm babe
dan còrk abi wetin u call urself
Take time o before a dash u e-knock for your forehead
Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by charis3(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hi everyone. If you have an event lined up for the weekend and want to look stunning. Vynx beads would help you.

Call or send us a message on whatsapp on 08020834370. Or send a mail to vynxbeads@yahoo.com.

Here are some of our pieces you'd love.

Re: The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance by xclntmoda(f): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Just of recent my coworker was preachn love to me, i first tnk am say so wt ds our chinchin salary wey we dey manage na hin we wan take dey do. To even make it worse he stays in my area,na evr min we go dey c eachoda. Oshi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Act Of Mis-talking / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / Humility: The Lost Female Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.