Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537492 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:44am On Aug 15, 2014
@Mosb -this my visit to Goodwill. This is just the Champlin store-there are many others.

All items are used. Some may never have been used or worn-but most are. I dont think the stores make any attempt to 'refurbish' these.

Shoes are $4.99 to $9.99 (not sure if this is before tax-if yes then tax of like $0.50 to $1 will be added.
The shoes in the box are $1.99
Men's Jeans are form $6.99 to $8.99 -these are high quality jeans though because you can get brand new jeans at walmart for $11.
Women's jeans are $6.99
Kid's clothes are from $2.99 to $4.99
Men's suits are about $9.99
'Office' shirts are $4.99 to $6.99
Last picture in glass seem to be high end or brand new. One of the bags looks to be coach and its just $24 I think. Coach bags I know sell for $200 to $500 at the Mall.

If you see anything you want here-will need at least an order of $100 ($30 of which is commission + petrol cost)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2014
More Pics

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Clothes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Women's Jeans.
Box of shoes -$1.99 each.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Kid's clothing.

Box of Shoes-$1.99 each

Men's Suits

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Ties
Men's Suits
Belts

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2014
More items....from the store.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:51am On Aug 15, 2014
Glass box.
Men's shorts and trousers.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Please do n let me know the total money involve.

Thanks !

lagtech:

I did-last week. I already chargers for all 13 and I have you the price.

The non working ones-ibook G3s are not worth fixing-you can buy a complete one for $5 to $10-but I will take one last look at the non working ones and see if its just OS they need.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Opeyemi5(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2014
lagtech: More Pics
can I get a Nike Air Jordan in this store
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gianttravels: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2014
lagtech: @Mosb -this my visit to Goodwill. This is just the Champlin store-there are many others.

All items are used. Some may never have been used or worn-but most are. I dont think the stores make any attempt to 'refurbish' these.

Shoes are $4.99 to $9.99 (not sure if this is before tax-if yes then tax of like $0.50 to $1 will be added.
The shoes in the box are $1.99
Men's Jeans are form $6.99 to $8.99 -these are high quality jeans though because you can get brand new jeans at walmart for $11.
Women's jeans are $6.99
Kid's clothes are from $2.99 to $4.99
Men's suits are about $9.99
'Office' shirts are $4.99 to $6.99
Last picture in glass seem to be high end or brand new. One of the bags looks to be coach and its just $24 I think. Coach bags I know sell for $200 to $500 at the Mall.

If you see anything you want here-will need at least an order of $100 ($30 of which is commission + petrol cost)

Any update sir?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2014
gianttravels:

Any update sir?

Pick up today. It will meet the next shipping day-so no worries sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2014
Opeyemi5: can I get a Nike Air Jordan in this store

Its possible.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gianttravels: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2014
lagtech:

Didn't understand cos the ad has been deleted?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2014
HIV-AIDS test is very common these days and compulsory for some things like visas, job interviews, marriage etc. Going for a test alone can be traumatic for most people. With OraQuick this Home self test approved by the FDA-anyone can do a home test within 10 minutes and get their result before going for the lab test-so they dont have to wait in agony for the result from the lab. HIV -AIDS has become a billion dollar industry with Bill Gates,America under George Bush and others donating over $10 billion to Nigeria and other African countries to fight AIDS.-You can help people alleviate the agony associated with the HIV test- and earn some cash in the process.

Total to Naija for one-10k.

Our shipper charges $30 extra for medicine-so for any orders -we will spread this cost-that means if 10 are purchased by one or more people thats N510 extra on each one.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2014
lagtech:

Or maybe Im wrong. But a lady won in June before Nairaland crashed and I believe it was you. Unless someone else comes forward to claim it.
Vivicious(not sure of the spelling)....was d name
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Opeyemi5(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2014
lagtech:

Its possible.
if its possible I see the pix.so I will just choose
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by missylizzy(f): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2014
lagtech:

Or maybe Im wrong. But a lady won in June before Nairaland crashed and I believe it was you. Unless someone else comes forward to claim it.
Well thanks all the same. What about the laptop bags, I believe I was one of those that won it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gingger(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2014
lagtech:

Yes-we can get you that for 40k.

Available now is a Toshiba with those specs.

pls can I see d pic n d name of d Toshiba
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2014
missylizzy:
Well thanks all the same. What about the laptop bags, I believe I was one of those that won it.

Yes you did I think. 1st bag for @Kamal arrives next week. Other bags coming at the end of the month/1st week of September.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2014
Opeyemi5: if its possible I see the pix.so I will just choose

If I see any at the Goodwill store-will let you. Otherwise check. www.shopgoodwill.com

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2014
gingger:

pls can I see d pic n d name of d Toshiba

Toshiba A505-4GB RAM-Core i3-Webcam-Windows 7

Its the laptop at the upper left corner. Will post better pictures later.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lastmanstandn(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2014
Nice
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2014
lagtech:

Pix when my hp get picked today.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2014
Items picked up on Tuesday from jimmy (thanks for all the extra wahala to make it work, i appreciate o). Oga lagtech i hail o, been busy offloading the items, and just about selling off the last one so need more o grin . Thanks for all the effort

Any position still available in my state in this your global corp you are launching? Would love to be an agent o tongue

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
pman06:

Pix when my hp get picked today.

Yes-we post pictures as usual-thats our custom!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
tradeplusib: Items picked up on Tuesday from jimmy (thanks for all the extra wahala to make it work, i appreciate o). Oga lagtech i hail o, been busy offloading the items, and just about selling off the last one so need more o grin . Thanks for all the effort

Any position still available in my state in this your global corp you are launching? Would love to be an agent o tongue

Definetly-you were top of my mind when we started this.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
@LAGTECH, HOW FAR WITH THOSE 4 MINI?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
confluence: @LAGTECH, HOW FAR WITH THOSE 4 MINI?

First two already in Lagos and have been cleared. Jimmy will pick up either tomorrow (if they open) or Monday.
Other 2 will arrive next week.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
AGENTS & DISTRIBUTORS
In the next few days-we will be announcing our agents and distributors throughout the country and in Ghana. You can

-Make purchases from these people directly instead of waiting for items to ship from the USA.
-Have your laptops and phones repaired
-Import Cars and electronics
-Service items purchased.

@Nnamdi (Akwa Ibom)
@Jerry ( Kaduna)
Mr Shoremekun

Your agency has been approved and orders are being processed.

@Kentochi-we are working on yours.

Thanks to all the other 12 people who showed interested-we formalize all the applications over the weekend.

Inventory list will be updated on our website.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oga lagtech tomorrow is 16. Can't wait to lay my hand on my first order.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
lagtech: AGENTS & DISTRIBUTORS
In the next few days-we will be announcing our agents and distributors throughout the country and in Ghana. You can

-Make purchases from these people directly instead of waiting for items to ship from the USA.
-Have your laptops and phones repaired
-Import Cars and electronics
-Service items purchased.

@Nnamdi (Akwa Ibom)
@Jerry ( Kaduna)
Mr Shoremekun

Your agency has been approved and orders are being processed.

@Kentochi-we are working on yours.

Thanks to all the other 12 people who showed interested-we formalize all the applications over the weekend.

Inventory list will be updated on our website.
So Nnamdin is also in Aks, will their prices differ from yours? I expect it to differ anyway.
Sent U a mail this morning/lastnight..

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.