Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537497 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by elari(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Viewing this topic: Ogborokiri(m), gbemiga1(m), Anewdawn, mikkyangel(m)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
@kennyman thanks a lot bro. I understand you perfectly and really all you've said is true, I have bee n very patient too, honestly but I think i'll just be more patient, I was just taken back and it felt worse because I wasn't informed till I called and was told. Thanks again.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
elari: Viewing this topic: Ogborokiri(m), gbemiga1(m), Anewdawn, mikkyangel(m)
hmm.. Mikky my man

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oga lag did u get my mail
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by rotwailler(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
Am Delta

Delta here too
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hmmmm na wah ooooooo ona dey see watin my eyes dey see (Mikkyangel) still dey visit here
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oliversamuel: oga cn i pay for this now,,is it currently in lagos ??

No-not in Lagos. Here in the USA.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
@
Does it has DVD drive? If it has keep it for me

This one does not have dvd.
@Balogunsam- Bro I feel your pain-but why would you call yourself disposable. I know how much interest and plans you have for this importation businesss. And to be delayed like this can make anyone angry. We are really doing our best to make everything better. Please bear with us and try and understand better with us. There is no way we can take you or any of our clients for granted-haba-thats not our style -you are special to us.
We can never take you for granted. You know that all the other items you ordered through us-the HP Ultrabook, the netbook, the Camera were all delivered in record time-some as quick as 7 to 10 days. We even shipped the IPad and camera by USPS courier at NO extra cost to you and it landed in 7 days. We didnt even charge you ANY COMMISSION for the Amazon items: Camera, Batteries, BAG. Even the ultrabook you ordered-you know the stress we went through with the first seller-who wasted my time in Minneapolis. I drove all the way to that location-and the seller kept changing his location. I had to assume that he was a prankster or maybe an armed robber-and sharp sharp I used my Naija mind to vamoose. That was like $20 in petrol cost down the drain-a cost we bore ourselves-we didnt charge you a kobo. We go the extra mile for our customers, because when they succeed-we succeed too.
The May 28th orders were a serious issue for us and many items were 'lost' -though we have been able to put everything right. When we could no longer wait for the arrival-I had to ship new items for you and the other people in that category. And of the 7 laptops you ordered back then-5 of them have already landed almost 2 months ago-although you decided to rejected the Gateway laptops -I thought you would like that bigger Gateway especially since it has 320gb hard drive and a 11 inch screen. And when you complained that the the two acers sent to you over 2 months ago had batteries with low life -I ordered brand new batteries at no cost to you. You have to agree that we have never taken you for granted. Not replying your PING for 7 hours. That happens a lot. I get over 200 messages a day-sometimes I have 20 people pinging me at the same time-and because of the 6 to 7 hours time difference between Nigeria and the USA-many pings will be replied late. You usually ping me around 10pm to Midnight USA time-at that time Im usually working online and not with the phone-so its possible I may not respond till morning in the USA -5 TO 8 hours later.

Shipping can be a nightmare. Just this morning Customs asked us to bring almost 50k to come and clear our latest items by USPS -50K HABA-when we budgeted only 8k! We paid only 5k the first USPS delivery we had. Where do I get 50k from after already paying 50k to ship!!!. This week alone we have already paid almost 100k to clear goods in Ado Ekiti and Lagos. Now to pay that 50k-we are going to have to wait at least 1 week before we pick up-you can see some of the challenges we face. Customs in Nigeria has become something else. Imagine they valued 3 pentium M laptops at N180,000 value. Pentium M laptops that sell for barely 25k in Lagos.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ogborokiri: Hmmmm na wah ooooooo ona dey see watin my eyes dey see (Mikkyangel) still dey visit here
oga.. I dey see oo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
@ Lagtech... Bros you are too much o... But I guess the guy is angry cause he didn't know all what you'v gone through for him...am certain now that he knows there won't be any issue again.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
We need another shipping option. USPS is proving too expensive.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Awalla: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lagtech, you have an email
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hmmmm wit dis make we no dey complain even (mikkyangel) dey hide cum here to learn 4rm us so guys na u no dat lagtech is d best in dis business
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
@lagtech, you got mail sir . please did my dell d600 from ebay arrived?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Am writin dis to all fellow thread mate plzz b patient wit oga lag if u no d extra mile d guy is goin to make sure every one is happy u will nt even complain. And for d post u guys are pastin here is nt right after u say u are nt doin business again u still cum back then y nt try and b patient and let oga lag do wat he no how to do best and another tin those of u dat are likin pples post dat is nt gud plzz becareful if u even chack d pple likin it dont even ave any iteam wit lag plzz if u ave issue wit lag use privat mail to deal wit dat i notic today dat mikkyangel visited our thread guys dat shows dat we are better than him so y d complain plzzzzz guy let give dis guy some more time
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
lagtech:

No-not in Lagos. Here in the USA.
lagtech u have a mail. today was the latest I was given to get Mt laptops. any news as regards their arrival yet?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oga Lagtech, calculate the cost of landing naija.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/syd/4579875870.html
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
@lagtech mmmmm.....okay oo...thanks for the toasting. I will see u in camera.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
I'm still trying to understand what the fuss is about as mikkyangel visited this thread. Mikkyangel is mikkyangel and lagtech is lagtech - They are 2 unique business men with unique ways of doing business. Please let's desist from unnecessary comparisons. We are all here to win.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: Oga Lagtech, calculate the cost of landing naija.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/syd/4579875870.html

N41,650 in total.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
confluence: @lagtech, you got mail sir . please did my dell d600 from ebay arrived?

Please check Page 117 of the thread-its posted there.

This HP arrived today.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mr Ejim-this is the Sony headset. No watch has come in yet.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Will be reply most mails and BBM Messages very late today.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Homguy: lagtech u have a mail. today was the latest I was given to get Mt laptops. any news as regards their arrival yet?

Will email you later today.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pick up a free T-Shirt from Jimmy if picking up items in September. Limited quantity available.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
lagtech:

Will email you later today.
Expectant. thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
@Lagtech, thanks am greatful
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
@lagtech please help me check the battery life of the hp seller say hold decent charge
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oga lag plzzz reply to my mail i sent u it abt sum iteam i want to buy on ebay and it will cost $15
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ogborokiri: Am writin dis to all fellow thread mate plzz b patient wit oga lag if u no d extra mile d guy is goin to make sure every one is happy u will nt even complain. And for d post u guys are pastin here is nt right after u say u are nt doin business again u still cum back then y nt try and b patient and let oga lag do wat he no how to do best and another tin those of u dat are likin pples post dat is nt gud plzz becareful if u even chack d pple likin it dont even ave any iteam wit lag plzz if u ave issue wit lag use privat mail to deal wit dat i notic today dat mikkyangel visited our thread guys dat shows dat we are better than him so y d complain plzzzzz guy let give dis guy some more time

so you mean we should hide the truth and let others not kno what they are going into right??

the lord is your shepherd.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wat do u mean is pple like u dat will still beg him to help u buy sumtin if u no dat u cant wait then stop doin business wit him y are u still here y nt go to mikkyangel and who is dat fool dat likes ur post

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.