Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (534176 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2014
For Sale Used Lenovo S10 NetBook with external dvd + Pouch Bag (bag is a bit worn though)
1GB RAM. 160GB Hard Drive. Webcam

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2014
For Sale- Used Acer Aspire One NetBook with pouch bag.
1GB RAM. 120GB Hard Drive. Wireless. Webcam.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2014
lagtech: AGENTS & DISTRIBUTORS
In the next few days-we will be announcing our agents and distributors throughout the country and in Ghana. You can

-Make purchases from these people directly instead of waiting for items to ship from the USA.
-Have your laptops and phones repaired
-Import Cars and electronics
-Service items purchased.

@Nnamdi (Akwa Ibom)
@Jerry ( Kaduna)
Mr Shoremekun

Your agency has been approved and orders are being processed.

@Kentochi-we are working on yours.

Thanks to all the other 12 people who showed interested-we formalize all the applications over the weekend.

Inventory list will be updated on our website.

What's the criteria to become one of your distributors.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2014
stechi:

What's the criteria to become one of your distributors.

-Phone
-Office of Location
-Cash
-Time on your hands!

Check nairavault.com for full details.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2014
We have received a surprising number of applications for our agency/distributorship. Thank you to all who showed interest. We will be sending you further details and we will publish all approved names by Monday.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2014
Oga lag i wat to buy sum tins on ebay dey are only $10 can i send u d link
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2014
lagtech:

Picked up tonight-very late. In good condition. 6GB RAM

Thanks bro. Seller told me when you picked up...and it was pretty late too.

Again I troway salute o.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2014
@Lagtech, please help me get those batteries so they can ship with the mini accessories on Wednesday. Calculate and let me know my Balance pls. Also remember not to forget me in your Kingdom ooo...lol Would appreciate being your agent. Thanks bro!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2014
lagtech:

Good to hear from you.
okay and looking forward to get new deals quickly.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2014
lagtech:

Picked up tonight-very late. In good condition. 6GB RAM
what of the laptops sir?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mcleo007(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2014
papiforreal:
This kinda high sir. You shud seriously do something about the price.

Good morning sir, I understand your point, but you see, waybill is charged by volume, value and worth. Laptop is of high value and considering the distance from lagos to kano, the price seems fair to say the least.

Another way to beat the price is not to disclose the content of the package as what it is, in which case, I can ask you to pay N3‚500 but that is risky as the goods could get damaged due to poor or careless handling. If ok by you, we could do it this way, but the risk is on you as we here won't be held liable. But I'll advice not to take that risk.

You can contact me on WhatsApp sir.

Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mcleo007(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2014
lagtech: We have received a surprising number of applications for our agency/distributorship. Thank you to all who showed interest. We will be sending you further details and we will publish all approved names by Monday.

Great job you've going on here sir. Is this still in the offing?

-IBL
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by cutisman50: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2014
lagtech:

I just replied your email. The mistake was mine. Please check your email. Item will land next week.

i saw ur email, infact it gladens my heart. I pray that God will give u d grace to fulfill ur promises
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2014
Good morning. I hope this is taken in a good manner and if it's not, it's all good. Some old members of this thread know that I am a staunch supporter and client of lagtech and I was one of his first set of clients on this thread. I made an order with the bulk purchase order for May 28th and in the last three months I have heard and received more stories,apologies and please than I can actually count. I took these in good faith with my order split up,delayed, losing over 6 clients,having my money tied down, disappointing people and all. I took all these in good faith and will always say "no problem I understand" everytime lagtech made a comment (which I must say he hardly does). I paid and started marketing expecting items in two weeks as promised with half of the 8 laptops booked by the end of the first week. I totally understand there are unforseen circumstances in cases like this at least I have had to delay clients too due to logistics once or twice and I understand it's out of one's control when stuff like that happens.

I waited the 2 months+ and had a few minis harphazadly delivered to lagos resulting in my having to travel to pick up all the time. Normally, i'd not say anything here,even lagtech knows I hardly make comments here but I'm so...depressed and offended I had to say this here since my pings no longer receive priority.

The huge delayed shipment which I paid for then that was supposed to contain my full order arrived 2 weeks back and finally was cleared this week. I expected jimmy's call to no avail and I decided to keep quiet too. eventually jimmy called me a few days back and said my laptops were not included in the shipment,that I need to understand atimes some items are forgotten and left behind due to large volume and rushing...

At that point I just hung up then pinged lagtech who dint respond till 7 hours later with just an apology...no explanations...no trying to reason or reach a resolution, just "all I can say is i'm really really really sorry".

I then went ahead to express my opinion and how I felt only to be told the same thing again so I stopped talking.

THIS IS MY STANCE
I know you have a large client base and my grief and exit will most likely not cause a dent on you but you need to know(which I'm sure you do) that a grieved client takes 10 clients away while a pleased one brings 2. I believe you just decided to ride on my silence and understanding and relationship I have built with your business to make me be on the losing end. I am not an idiot so I know what has been happening. jimmy even went to the extent of giving out one of my minis saying since lagtech will be sending others I will receive all of them in two weeks. you know my story, I told you EVERYTHING and I asked you over and over again if you could work with me and you said you coud, I guess this is one of those ways. you keep swapping out my items and expecting me to understand. I have lost clients and had to return money all because you failed to deliver.
How do you explain my items not being in a May 28 shipment which we both crosschecked like twice while you were packing??! I am not a fool,lagtech...even though I may keep quiet. I am a fierce entrepreneur,dont treat me like a kid!

I have more to say but i'll keep quiet at this point. If I get out of this, I don't think I want to do business with you anymore sir.

Cheers!

10 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2014
@balogunsam, am really sorry about your plight,
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2014
balogunsam: Good morning. I hope this is taken in a good manner and if it's not, it's all good. Some old members of this thread know that I am a staunch supporter and client of lagtech and I was one of his first set of clients on this thread. I made an order with the bulk purchase order for May 28th and in the last three months I have heard and received more stories,apologies and please than I can actually count. I took these in good faith with my order split up,delayed, losing over 6 clients,having my money tied down, disappointing people and all. I took all these in good faith and will always say "no problem I understand" everytime lagtech made a comment (which I must say he hardly does). I paid and started marketing expecting items in two weeks as promised with half of the 8 laptops booked by the end of the first week. I totally understand there are unforseen circumstances in cases like this at least I have had to delay clients too due to logistics once or twice and I understand it's out of one's control when stuff like that happens.

I waited the 2 months+ and had a few minis harphazadly delivered to lagos resulting in my having to travel to pick up all the time. Normally, i'd not say anything here,even lagtech knows I hardly make comments here but I'm so...depressed and offended I had to say this here since my pings no longer receive priority.

The huge delayed shipment which I paid for then that was supposed to contain my full order arrived 2 weeks back and finally was cleared this week. I expected jimmy's call to no avail and I decided to keep quiet too. eventually jimmy called me a few days back and said my laptops were not included in the shipment,that I need to understand atimes some items are forgotten and left behind due to large volume and rushing...

At that point I just hung up then pinged lagtech who dint respond till 7 hours later with just an apology...no explanations...no trying to reason or reach a resolution, just "all I can say is i'm really really really sorry".

I then went ahead to express my opinion and how I felt only to be told the same thing again so I stopped talking.

THIS IS MY STANCE
I know you have a large client base and my grief and exit will most likely not cause a dent on you but you need to know(which I'm sure you do) that a grieved client takes 10 clients away while a pleased one brings 2. I believe you just decided to ride on my silence and understanding and relationship I have built with your business to make me be on the losing end. I am not an idiot so I know what has been happening. jimmy even went to the extent of giving out one of my minis saying since lagtech will be sending others I will receive all of them in two weeks. you know my story, I told you EVERYTHING and I asked you over and over again if you could work with me and you said you coud, I guess this is one of those ways. you keep swapping out my items and expecting me to understand. I have lost clients and had to return money all because you failed to deliver.
How do you explain my items not being in a May 28 shipment which we both crosschecked like twice while you were packing?? I am not a fool,lagtech...even though I may keep quiet. I am a fierce entrepreneur,dont treat me like a kid!

I have more to say but i'll keep quiet at this point. If I get out of this, I don't think I want to do business with you anymore sir.

Cheers!
I just had to copy this for reference sake, because we seem to be in the similar sh1t. He has promised to deliver on or before 30th wouldn't want to go into details, cos we've exchanged emails.
Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2014
confluence: @balogunsam, am really sorry about your plight,

Thanks boss. I know we both entered that bus together with some other folks but some have been settled, I presume I am part of the disposable ones.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2014
madridfc: I just had to copy this for reference sake, because we seem to be in the similar sh1t. He has promised to deliver on or before 30th wouldn't want to go into details, cos we've exchanged emails.
Fingers crossed.

I was given on or before June 28th, then July 15, then July ending, now august ending. it's painful. it's tied down money, while he has gotten paid...and one doesn't even get updates till you find a way to reach out to him. it's not cool at all. yes we know he offers great deals and all that but honestly at this point i'd rather pick a consistent agent that costs more but delivers and owns up or reaches out when at fault than this.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2014
balogunsam and madridfc.. am very sorry to hear your predicaments.. Atimes, in biz things goes beyond human control. Maybe that resulted into what brought about your displeasures in how lagtech handled your transactions..

Patience is still the key brothers.. Lagtech is still trying based on his customer care service and many aspect of his services.. I tell you he has the best customer care services!!

Though, the way he handled your transactions might be dissatisfied to you guys.. That doesnt means thats how it'll continue to be.

I'll urge you to summon courage to continue to exercise patience to get things settled amicably..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2014
kennyman20: balogunsam and madridfc.. am very sorry to hear your predicaments.. Atimes, in biz things goes beyond human control. Maybe that resulted into what brought about your displeasures in how lagtech handled your transactions..

Patience is still the key brothers.. Lagtech is still trying based on his customer care service and many aspect of his services.. I tell you he has the best customer care services!!

Though, the way he handled your transactions might be dissatisfied to you guys.. That doesnt means thats how it'll continue to be.

I'll urge you to summon courage to continue to exercise patience to get things settled amicably..
The shud be @NnamdiN? Well, I'm one of lagtech fans, he knows that.
I'm positive things will end on a good note.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2014
balogunsam:

Thanks boss. I know we both entered that bus together with some other folks but some have been settled, I presume I am part of the disposable ones.
@balogumsam. Sorry bro. Sometimes things doesn't just seem to go the right way.i'm definate you'l get out of this..please don't take it personal as i'm in same shoes as you. you should know that lagtech means well for everyone and there could a mix up somewhere thats why our items have been delayed..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
lagtech: For Sale- Used Acer Aspire One NetBook with pouch bag.

@
Does it has DVD drive? If it has keep it for me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
[b]I can see balogunsman post receiving 8 likes as @ d time of writing this post of mine

There is a lot of things we should all know about what is happening

90% of the causes of this handling of goods as at when due is not lagtech's fault

For example, I ordered a laptop which I expecetd to have received 2 weeks ago, but yet to receive now, but my subsequent order(s) have been picked up already

The questions now are:
1) Why haven't I received the previous laptop and already picked up subsequent items?
2) Is this shipping company telling Lagtech the truth about their services?
3) Is the shipping company refusing to pay the CUSTOM services what they requested for?
Because I don't see why an item will land within 24hrs of flight and clearing seems to be the problem

I will advise all of us to be patient with Lagtech because as I have always said and continue saying, LAGTECH IS THE BEST THING THAT HAD EVER HAPPENED TO ANY NAIRALANDER IMPORTER in terms of helping us get dirty cheap deals, telling us wat is trending and giving advise to all on how to move the biz forward

Lagtech, I will advise u to go to the shipping company and open up to them on how dissatisfied u are about the service they render sometimes. You can even go ahead and show them screenshots of comments of people
And if nothing is done after this month end, u may choose to go for other agents even if this will cost u travelling to other states to ship goods

For all of us, I beg you for GOD sake, let's exercise a little more patience as I am sure Lagtech too is working on better ways to satisfy us

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
femadesh: [b]I can see balogunsman post receiving 8 likes as @ d time of writing this post of mine

There is a lot of things we should all know about what is happening

90% of the causes of this handling of goods as at when due is not lagtech's fault

For example, I ordered a laptop which I expecetd to have received 2 weeks ago, but yet to receive now, but my subsequent order(s) have been picked up already

The questions now are:
1) Why haven't I received the previous laptop and already picked up subsequent items?
2) Is this shipping company telling Lagtech the truth about their services?
3) Is the shipping company refusing to pay the CUSTOM services what they requested for?
Because I don't see why an item will land within 24hrs of flight and clearing seems to be the problem

I will advise all of us to be patient with Lagtech because as I have always said and continue saying, LAGTECH IS THE BEST THING THAT HAD EVER HAPPENED TO ANY NAIRALANDER IMPORTER in terms of helping us get dirty cheap deals, telling us wat is trending and giving advise to all on how to move the biz forward

Lagtech, I will advise u to go to the shipping company and open up to them on how dissatisfied u are about the service they render sometimes. You can even go ahead and show them screenshots of comments of people
And if nothing is done after this month end, u may choose to go for other agents even if this will cost u travelling to other states to ship goods

For all of us, I beg you for GOD sake, let's exercise a little more patience as I am sure Lagtech too is working on better ways to satisfy us

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING[/b]

you just said my mind.. Just what i was about posting.. I swear down!!!! With my experience in preorder stuff.. Lagtech is not the best but the extra best thing that has ever happened to any nairalander that has made use of his service.. For so many reasons.. Let me give one of the obvious reasons to you and you decide the rest on your own..

I swear down!!! No body on nairaland that handles usa preorder service that will give you his usa address to ship orders to.. Nobody cos they always want to collect that commission irrespective of the fact that u are getting one or two items from him or her.

Lagtech will recieve, not only that help to take the pics and upload it here, also help to repackage it as to be among goods that will be sent.

Lagtech isnt selfish. Pls, dont let us to be selfish on our own part but understand with him till all conditions of his biz get at the top which i believe will soon be.

Morealso, this goes to the either good or bad post likers who just read and not have an indepth thought on what has been written. Next time, take you time to think deep and not be partial.

Once again, oga balogunsam.. U're a good fan of lagtech.. I understand what u're passing through.. They say ''importation is for a patient man''' goods u've not set your eyes on.. The worst is bound to happen atimes. But, in lagtech case its not the worst neither is it intentional. They're things that are beyond his control. Patience does it all. Just exercise some more patience.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
lagtech: For Sale- Used Acer Aspire One NetBook with pouch bag.

oga cn i pay for this now,,is it currently in lagos ??
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
not me sir
madridfc:
The shud be @NnamdiN? Well, I'm one of lagtech fans, he knows that.
I'm positive things will end on a good note.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Tekkyboy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
i have market for laptops at osun state
but if you live around osun
state,ibadan,akure you can contact me if
you are having the lapy on ground. 08139574552
fb:tekkybabao
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Balogunsam i fell ur pain bt take heart
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ogborokiri: Any delta here
Am Delta
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Tekkyboy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
i have market for laptops at osun state
but if you live around osun
state,ibadan,akure you can contact me if
you are having the lapy on ground. 08139574552
fb:tekkybabao..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mayb u can also b a distributor also 4 lagtech

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.