Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (537499 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ogborokiri: Wat do u mean is pple like u dat will still beg him to help u buy sumtin if u no dat u cant wait then stop doin business wit him y are u still here y nt go to mikkyangel and who is dat fool dat likes ur post
Bros take it easy biko, its ok.
Let this matter end U hear?
Goodnight.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
balogunsam: Good morning. I hope this is taken in a good manner and if it's not, it's all good. Some old members of this thread know that I am a staunch supporter and client of lagtech and I was one of his first set of clients on this thread. I made an order with the bulk purchase order for May 28th and in the last three months I have heard and received more stories,apologies and please than I can actually count. I took these in good faith with my order split up,delayed, losing over 6 clients,having my money tied down, disappointing people and all. I took all these in good faith and will always say "no problem I understand" everytime lagtech made a comment (which I must say he hardly does). I paid and started marketing expecting items in two weeks as promised with half of the 8 laptops booked by the end of the first week. I totally understand there are unforseen circumstances in cases like this at least I have had to delay clients too due to logistics once or twice and I understand it's out of one's control when stuff like that happens.

I waited the 2 months+ and had a few minis harphazadly delivered to lagos resulting in my having to travel to pick up all the time. Normally, i'd not say anything here,even lagtech knows I hardly make comments here but I'm so...depressed and offended I had to say this here since my pings no longer receive priority.

The huge delayed shipment which I paid for then that was supposed to contain my full order arrived 2 weeks back and finally was cleared this week. I expected jimmy's call to no avail and I decided to keep quiet too. eventually jimmy called me a few days back and said my laptops were not included in the shipment,that I need to understand atimes some items are forgotten and left behind due to large volume and rushing...

At that point I just hung up then pinged lagtech who dint respond till 7 hours later with just an apology...no explanations...no trying to reason or reach a resolution, just "all I can say is i'm really really really sorry".

I then went ahead to express my opinion and how I felt only to be told the same thing again so I stopped talking.

THIS IS MY STANCE
I know you have a large client base and my grief and exit will most likely not cause a dent on you but you need to know(which I'm sure you do) that a grieved client takes 10 clients away while a pleased one brings 2. I believe you just decided to ride on my silence and understanding and relationship I have built with your business to make me be on the losing end. I am not an idiot so I know what has been happening. jimmy even went to the extent of giving out one of my minis saying since lagtech will be sending others I will receive all of them in two weeks. you know my story, I told you EVERYTHING and I asked you over and over again if you could work with me and you said you coud, I guess this is one of those ways. you keep swapping out my items and expecting me to understand. I have lost clients and had to return money all because you failed to deliver.
How do you explain my items not being in a May 28 shipment which we both crosschecked like twice while you were packing??! I am not a fool,lagtech...even though I may keep quiet. I am a fierce entrepreneur,dont treat me like a kid!

I have more to say but i'll keep quiet at this point. If I get out of this, I don't think I want to do business with you anymore sir.

Cheers!

I just had to quote everything.
@ BalogunSam,
I really feel your pain and sorry about everything. Well, for me I just sincerely hope all this issues are sorted out on time and things take on a better shape in future. I believe Lagtech will overcome the delay issues and we will all be the better for it. Once again, I just have to express my concern for your issues.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
crudedude: We need another shipping option. USPS is proving too expensive.
I dey tell you! Very freaking expensive.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
biz2get:

so you mean we should hide the truth and let others not kno what they are going into right??

the lord is your shepherd.

Bros-
what truth exactly is being hidden and
what is it that people are going into?

Did you read Page 1 of the thread before ordering-where these points are clearly explained:

-We do not control shipping. Customers are free to choose their own method of shipping.
-We recommend Standard shipping. Our shippers are reliable and trustworthy. It takes an average of 9 to 12 days to arrive . Some times -items are delayed up to 21 days or more.
-There are forms of shipping that can land in Naija in 1 to 7 days with tracking number.

We have been in this business for many years. We started this Nairaland aspect on March 23rd-
-We have delivered over 20 shipments of over 500 items worth millions of naira to a large number of people-many of whom have imported multiple times. People have ordered once, twice, thrice and more. There are people who ordered in March and still ordered in August-if they were "getting into something bad"-they would have stopped ordering by now.

Go to the first Page of the thread. Its dated July 5th 2014-[b]EVERY ITEM ON THAT PAGE [/b]was purchased through us and long been collected by the owners and you can ask them.

@Confluence.
@Nostalgia21
@Nnamdin
@Kentochi
@TradePlus
@Shinner2010
@Yhellow
@Habeeb
@Ceasar

Even Balogunsam's HP ultrabook is pictured there.

Then go from there page by page -and see item after item ordered and delivered.Some within 6 days.

Whenever we have delays-we inform the owners and update them.

There is nothing people are getting into. This is an importation business.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
balogunsam: @lagtech mmmmm.....okay oo...thanks for the toasting. I will see u in camera.

One thing I admire about you is your calmness and maturity. But people like you go fit --------------- sha. (I no talk anything oh).
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
I for like hear dat tin oooooooooo lolll man hw far long time
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ogborokiri: I for like hear dat tin oooooooooo lolll man hw far long time

I dey chairman, wetin you want hear, I no talk anything o.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 4:19am On Aug 17, 2014
The truth of the matter is that, lagtech is the real deal. I think we all need to know that this business involves alot of patience. I remember in 2011 i bough 2 tabs only for custom to ask me to pay 31k to have them cleared, when the tabs cost just a little above 25k.

I know shits like this happen alot, and i believe the man we got handling our orders is about the most capable on this forum.

My advice: Lets be patient, cos in the end, it will just be profit for us all the way.

Thank you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:10am On Aug 17, 2014
To all my fellow importers, Let give lagtech some time to sort things out, hoping that with time he may find another reliable shipper or his present shipper will improve wiith the current volume of clients they are getting from lagtech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BetaTechnicians: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2014
Ogborokiri: Wat do u mean is pple like u dat will still beg him to help u buy sumtin if u no dat u cant wait then stop doin business wit him y are u still here y nt go to mikkyangel and who is dat fool dat likes ur post
Must you talk? And whoever liked whatever post had his reasons so why tagging him/her a fool? Paddle your own canoe and stop the "sucking up".

6 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BetaTechnicians: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2014
Ogborokiri: Am writin dis to all fellow thread mate plzz b patient wit oga lag if u no d extra mile d guy is goin to make sure every one is happy u will nt even complain. And for d post u guys are pastin here is nt right after u say u are nt doin business again u still cum back then y nt try and b patient and let oga lag do wat he no how to do best and another tin those of u dat are likin pples post dat is nt gud plzz becareful if u even chack d pple likin it dont even ave any iteam wit lag plzz if u ave issue wit lag use privat mail to deal wit dat i notic today dat mikkyangel visited our thread guys dat shows dat we are better than him so y d complain plzzzzz guy let give dis guy some more time
You are simply Pathetic...
And who told you Lagtech doesn't visit mikky's thread? It has nothing to do with being successful or not and I won't be surprised if both of them know themselves personally just like I have an intimate business partner we handle deals together and run individual deals too but outsiders may think we are rivals.

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by BetaTechnicians: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2014
crudedude: I'm still trying to understand what the fuss is about as mikkyangel visited this thread. Mikkyangel is mikkyangel and lagtech is lagtech - They are 2 unique business men with unique ways of doing business. Please let's desist from unnecessary comparisons. We are all here to win.
well said.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2014
pman06: The truth of the matter is that, lagtech is the real deal. I think we all need to know that this business involves alot of patience. I remember in 2011 i bough 2 tabs only for custom to ask me to pay 31k to have them cleared, when the tabs cost just a little above 25k.

I know shits like this happen alot, and i believe the man we got handling our orders is about the most capable on this forum.

My advice: Lets be patient, cos in the end, it will just be profit for us all the way.

Thank you.
You just nailed it bro...Lot of patience is the KEY to Importation biz. We should be thankful to God, most of you don't know the kind of risk we are into. You order goods from another continent, it gets shipped to your own continent, then sent to your location...Just take a minute and think of all hurdles that might have popped. I personally have ordered a Dell 520 for almost two month, I haven't got it, Mr Jimmy told me they were asked to clear the goods with almost 50k. If you ask me, I'll say it's too freaking expensive! Just few days ago, I got another good I recently ordered, delivered to me. So, what should I have said? Considering the fact that the Dell has been in 9ja for more than a Month even prior to the NACHO opprobrium. I urge you all to exercise more patience. Don't forget ''The patient dog eats the fattest bone'' Since we no be Dogs wey dey chow bones. No be to dey get dope deals our own go come be? Happy Sunday to you all. Don't forget to pray in Church that custom clears our goods FREE OF CHARGE.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2014
lagtech:

Bros-

Did you read Page 1 of the thread before ordering-where these points are clearly explained:

-We do not control shipping. Customers are free to choose their own method of shipping.
-We recommend Standard shipping. Our shippers are reliable and trustworthy. It takes an average of 9 to 12 days to arrive . Some times -items are delayed up to 21 days or more.
-There are forms of shipping that can land in Naija in 1 to 7 days with tracking number.

We have been in this business for many years. We started this Nairaland aspect on March 23rd-
-We have delivered over 20 shipments of over 500 items worth millions of naira to a large number of people-many of whom have imported multiple times. People have ordered once, twice, thrice and more. There are people who ordered in March and still ordered in August-if they were "getting into something bad"-they would have stopped ordering by now.

Go to the first Page of the thread. Its dated July 5th 2014-[b]EVERY ITEM ON THAT PAGE [/b]was purchased through us and long been collected by the owners and you can ask them.

@Confluence.
@Nostalgia21
@Nnamdin
@Kentochi
@TradePlus
@Shinner2010
@Yhellow
@Habeeb
@Ceasar

Then go from there page by page -and see item after item ordered and delivered.Some within 6 days.

goodmorning sir.. Please check your mail.. Its important
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Damolux01: You just nailed it bro...Lot of patience is the KEY to Importation biz. We should be thankful to God, most of you don't know the kind of risk we are into. You order goods from another continent, it gets shipped to your own continent, then sent to your location...Just take a minute and think of all hurdles that might have popped. I personally have ordered a Dell 520 for almost two month, I haven't got it, Mr Jimmy told me they were asked to clear the goods with almost 50k. If you ask me, I'll say it's too freaking expensive! Just few days ago, I got another good I recently ordered, delivered to me. So, what should I have said? Considering the fact that the Dell has been in 9ja for more than a Month even prior to the NACHO opprobrium. I urge you all to exercise more patience. Don't forget ''The patient dog eats the fattest bone'' Since we no be Dogs wey dey chow bones. No be to dey get dope deals our own go come be? Happy Sunday to you all. Don't forget to pray in Church that custom clears our goods FREE OF CHARGE.
free of charge.AMEN
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ib4ola(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2014
For you to be a successful importer you most learn to be patient and do more regular follow ups on your shipment, dont always wait for the ETA date before you send an update message to any third party you are using.
Regarding Team lagtech i want to let you all understand that these guys have being doing there best just lets give them all the necessary support so that we can all succeed in these business.
Finally as an importer dont wait for them to do everything for you.

Team Lagtech you guyz are simply the best... smiley
Jimmy i dey trow salute oooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Nostalgia21:
free of charge.AMEN
Abi now...lool
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2014
lagtech:

Bros-

@Confluence.
@Nostalgia21
@Nnamdin
@Kentochi
@TradePlus
@Shinner2010
@Yhellow
@Habeeb
@Ceasar

put yourself in newbie shoes, assuming you go from pag 1 to 100 and all yuu read was "thanks" "got it" "you deliver" and the you put your money in line expecting next week. and next week you get disappointed what would yuu say in you mind?? "if i had known, i would just find something else todo"

thats my point ... if we your customers face any difficulties we should come here and express our feeling to the general and not hide it to your mail box alone!

we all know its importation biz, but most of us are not importing to use this items but to sell.... and we all work with time
if yuu Bleep up then it means our bizness is fuc'ked up nd we begin to lose customers but on your side yuu have gottn your money which on a normal day isnt coo! so we should know what we are '"going into'" time = 31days

you need to state on your front page that yuu ship "once in two weeks" its better understood that way than "every wed/thurs" which isnt it.

i rest my case.. still expecting my ite tho!

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2014

illiteracy is a diesease .... better adapt like the crocodiles and stop living like a dinosaur

just remember the lord is your strength lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2014
The fact that his shipping company didn't ship on a certain Wednesday doesn't mean it will remain so bro.

And talking about new-bies, that's why we'v been saying things like this do happen, they shouldn't be alarmed.

So bro, please lets try and be patient a little more.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2014
pman06: The fact that his shipping company didn't ship on a certain Wednesday doesn't mean it will remain so bro.

And talking about new-bies, that's why we'v been saying things like this do happen, they shouldn't be alarmed.

So bro, please lets try and be patient a little more.

Thank you.

yes we should be.. patience is key

but we should also be able to let others know that too, ,,

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2014
biz2get:

illiteracy is a diesease .... better adapt like the crocodiles and stop living like a dinosaur

bros.. Its okay.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2014
biz2get:

put yourself in newbie shoes, assuming you go from pag 1 to 100 and all yuu read was "thanks" "got it" "you deliver" and the you put your money in line expecting next week. and next week you get disappointed what would yuu say in you mind?? "if i had known, i would just find something else todo"

thats my point ... if we your customers face any difficulties we should come here and express our feeling to the general and not hide it to your mail box alone!

we all know its importation biz, but most of us are not importing to use this items but to sell.... and we all work with time
if yuu Bleep up then it means our bizness is fuc'ked up nd we begin to lose customers but on your side yuu have gottn your money which on a normal day isnt coo! so we should know what we are '"going into'" time = 31days

you need to state on your front page that yuu ship "once in two weeks" its better understood that way than "every wed/thurs" which isnt it.

i rest my case.. still expecting my ite tho!

Thank you very much for your comments-we appreciate all comments and thoughts. But I absolutely dont get your point. And I have to come to the conclusion that either you dont understand how this business works or you have some score to settle. READ OUR POLICY BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH US. ASK QUESTIONS.
Its the same way you wrote last week that you have waited for 2 weeks for your item-when you had just ordered 6 days before-not that [i]that [/i]item had shipped 6 days before-but you just ordered 6 days before. And yet you told everyone that Lagetch had disappointed you-I asked you how we had disappointed you -and there was no definite response to it.
I really dont like responding to posts like this-it derails the purpose of the thread;but since its a public forum-not replying and correcting the facts gives room for more doubts.
Of course I put myself in 'newbie' shoes-how would we run a business if we didnt put ourselves in their shoes.
Why is anyone putting their money on the line and waiting week after week. This is a simple business-you order for something we ship it-if anything goes wrong-we give the customer options.

Whats with the 31 days that you say you are going? And who told you we ship every 2 weeks? Where you get these ideas from -I really have no idea.
Concerning your order-you said you would not be in Nigeria to pick up on the 16th (yesterday) and I requested 9 days ago for your bank account to make a refund-up to this moment you are yet to send that bank account-please dont say that we delayed refunding your money-kindly send the bank account.
This is an importation business-there will ALWAYS BE DELAYS-whether its 1 day or 1 month. Customs can hold goods-shippers can delay-government can change policies,but we ALWAYS guarantee our clients goods. This business is not for everyone. Just like no business is for everyone. You make your calculations and make your move. There is nothing better than peace of mind. No amount of money can equal peace of mind. As Sunnny Ojeagbase said: we prefer to make our money with peace of mind. If peace of mind is not part of the package -we are not interested-no matter the amount involved.
Over 90% of people who have ordered things from us have gotten their items in 9 to 12 days.
With the exception of 2 people EVERY SINGLE PERSON (of about 10 ) who has experienced a delay-HAS previously received items in good time -some as quick as 6 days.
No business can claim 100% perfection-its nor possible in an imperfect world-but we strive for it.
We have had clients who have ordered over 50 items- week after week. 90% of our clients have ordered things more than 3 times-me must be doing something right despite our imperfection-or they wouldnt come back. If you order from our inventory and are not pleased-we are more than happy to make a refund. We may be accused of delays-but never of fraud.

We dont Bleep up people in this business-we render service.

Every single week we get payments of 300k to 1 million naira and it increases week by week.
Every single week-we deliver items to people -in almost every state of the Federation.
Between March and August -we have had Nairaland clients from China, the UK, Singapore and Dubai.
2 weeks ago-we had our first Nairaland client from Ghana who made a 170K order and is set to make a 800k order.
Yesterday-we got our first enquiry from a Nairalander in South Africa.
We serve our clients to the maximum. Nothing stops us from giving our clients the best...whether it be rain, snow,storms, tornadoes, the sun...not even Boko Harem and Ebola can stop us.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2014
Nostalgia21:
bros.. Its okay.

Coo! Happy Sunday man wink

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2014
biz2get:

biz2get.. I find it hard to believe that u're into importation for commercial purpose and not for personal use.

If truly u're, it wont be a mistake for me to conclude that you arent versatile in this importation stuff cos if truly u're. You will be very careful in ur usage of words. Hurling abusive words at people will be the last thing on ur mind cos somedays you might need the help of that same person.

Had it been u started this thread with us or u could take your time to go through the thread from page 1 or get the archive pages of the lost pages. U'll see people helping people with stuffs like ''bidding on ebay,good deals on craigslist,ebay and other stuffs like that.

Had it been they have hurl insult at eachother from the onset. There wouldnt have been a cordial relationship from both parties.

Lagtech thread has always been a peaceful thread.

Moreover, i'll advise you to mind the way you insult people come what may.. ''atimes keeping silent is the best approach to things'' that doesnt mean you're a fool. Thats just in a bid to save yourself of any unforseen circumstances.

Finally, nairaland is a faceless forum. Hence, the possibility of you hurling insult at someone who is old enough to be your dad orr mum is there. (sorry to say bro)

pls, lets try to to talk to ourselves in such a peaceful way come what may.

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2014
lagtech:

Thank you very much for your comments-we appreciate all comments and thoughts. But I absolutely dont get your point. And I have to come to the conclusion that either you dont understand how this business works or you have some score to settle. READ OUR POLICY BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH US. ASK QUESTIONS.
Its the same way you wrote last week that you have waited for 2 weeks for your item-when you had just ordered 6 days before-not that [i]that [/i]item had shipped 6 days before-but you just ordered 6 days before. And yet you told everyone that Lagetch had disappointed you-I asked you how we had disappointed you -and there was no definite response to it.
I really dont like responding to posts like this-it derails the purpose of the thread;but since its a public forum-not replying and correcting the facts gives room for more doubts.
Of course I put myself in 'newbie' shoes-how would we run a business if we didnt put ourselves in their shoes.
Why is anyone putting their money on the line and waiting week after week. This is a simple business-you order for something we ship it-if anything goes wrong-we give the customer options.

Whats with the 31 days that you say you are going? And who told you we ship every 2 weeks? Where you get these ideas from -I really have no idea.
Concerning your order-you said you would not be in Nigeria to pick up on the 16th (yesterday) and I requested 9 days ago for your bank account to make a refund-up to this moment you are yet to send that bank account-please dont say that we delayed refunding your money-kindly send the bank account.
This is an importation business-there will ALWAYS BE DELAYS-whether its 1 day or 1 month. Customs can hold goods-shippers can delay-government can change policies,but we ALWAYS guarantee our clients goods. This business is not for everyone. Just like no business is for everyone. You make your calculations and make your move. There is nothing better than peace of mind. No amount of money can equal peace of mind. As Sunnny Ojeagbase said: we prefer to make our money with peace of mind. If peace of mind is not part of the package -we are not interested-no matter the amount involved.
Over 90% of people who have ordered things from us have gotten their items in 9 to 12 days.
With the exception of 2 people EVERY SINGLE PERSON (of about 10 ) who has experienced a delay-HAS previously received items in good time -some as quick as 6 days.
No business can claim 100% perfection-its nor possible in an imperfect world-but we strive for it.
We have had clients who have ordered over 50 items- week after week. 90% of our clients have ordered things more than 3 times-me must be doing something right despite our imperfection-or they wouldnt come back. If you order from our inventory and are not pleased-we are more than happy to make a refund. We may be accused of delays-but never of fraud.

We dont Bleep up people in this business-we render service.

Every single week we get payments of 300k to 1 million naira and it increases week by week.
Every single week-we deliver items to people -in almost every state of the Federation.
Between March and August -we have had Nairaland clients from China, the UK, Singapore and Dubai.
2 weeks ago-we had our first Nairaland client from Ghana who made a 170K order and is set to make a 800k order.
Yesterday-we got our first enquiry from a Nairalander in South Africa.
We serve our clients to the maximum. Nothing stops us from giving our clients the best...whether it be rain, snow,storms, tornadoes, the sun...not even Boko Harem and Ebola can stop us.

wait are yuu seriously trying to change the topic to "my order"
well incase yuu didnt read my post concerning the refund, i knew yuu were not certain abt dates...
i wrote "i wouldnt take a refund, i rather find a means on collecting the item even if am not arround" that simply explains why i have not sent a bank details! few days i asked ifmy item was shipped does that look like am looking forward to a reund??

i wouldnt wanna start makng any statements with yuu becuase i loo forward to doing more business...

so i said. i rest my case! let the ears hear, eyes see smiley

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2014
kennyman20:

biz2get.. I find it hard to believe that u're into importation for commercial purpose and not for personal use.

If truly u're, it wont be a mistake for me to conclude that you arent versatile in this importation stuff cos if truly u're. You will be very careful in ur usage of words. Hurling abusive words at people will be the last thing on ur mind cos somedays you might need the help of that same person.

Had it been u started this thread with us or u could take your time to go through the thread from page 1 or get the archive pages of the lost pages. U'll see people helping people with stuffs like ''bidding on ebay,good deals on craigslist,ebay and other stuffs like that.

Had it been they have hurl insult at eachother from the onset. There wouldnt have been a cordial relationship from both parties.

Lagtech thread has always been a peaceful thread.

Moreover, i'll advise you to mind the way you insult people come what may.. ''atimes keeping silent is the best approach to things'' that doesnt mean you're a fool. Thats just in a bid to save yourself of any unforseen circumstances.

Finally, nairaland is a faceless forum. Hence, the possibility of you hurling insult at someone who is old enough to be your dad orr mum is there. (sorry to say bro)

pls, lets try to to talk to ourselves in such a peaceful way come what may.

Shalom!!

ah. pls re read what i wrote, how does that translate to an insult compared to what the opposing party had written?? if yuudont know the mean of illteracy and expressions pls dont qoute me.

mind yuu am a business man long story short!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2014
@AJ-Your engine parts arrived from China. Your package is also in Lagos-arrived on Thursday. We were to pick up today-but our man at the Post Office said Customs sent a note asking us to pay 50k. We have already paid almost 50k this week in Ekiti and Lagos. We have to delay picking up as our budget was 8k-not 50k.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2014
biz2get:

ah. pls re read what i wrote, how does that translate to an insult compared to what the opposing party had written?? if yuudont know the mean of illteracy and expressions pls dont qoute me.

sorry bro.. Just an advice..

Shalom..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Mrs K-the bakery item. Will ship Wednesday.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kennyman20(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2014
biz2get:

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Sorry for late email and bb replies-already replied all 80 from Saturday. Now replying ones sent before 9.30am Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.