Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? (3649 Views)

He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by magicminister: 2:20am On Jul 21, 2015
How can we make our relationship exciting and interesting without intimacy (sexxx).
My girlfriend does not consent to sex and i try to be understanding but i gotta admit, its quite difficult....
she even gave me the green light to cheat and that didn't really go down well with me.

we get to meet up a like twice a week due to our different work schedule. I am a business man; while she works for an organization.
This whole "no-sex" thing is beginning to cause some friction in our relationship.
... talk about sexual frustration!!...

Matured advise would be appreciated.
How can we make this work without sex?
How can we build other forms of attraction outside ourselves?

I dont need moral advise here okay. If u wanna preach, please take it to your worship house!
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by techcoms: 2:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Pay her bride price bro, that;s the only way. No other Way

4 Likes

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by magicminister: 2:48am On Jul 21, 2015
techcoms:
Pay her bride price bro, that;s the only way. No other Way

Makes no sense!!
How could you possibly get married just cos of sexxx
shocked

1 Like

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by techcoms: 2:49am On Jul 21, 2015
If she is good for a gf than she can as while be good for a wife. Don't waste her time dating her and leave her for someone else. Goodluck bro
magicminister:

Makes no sense!!
shocked

2 Likes

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by magicminister: 2:59am On Jul 21, 2015
techcoms:
If she is good for a gf than she can as while be good for a wife. Don't waste her time dating her and leave her for someone else. Goodluck bro

Update your OS hommie. This is 2015 for christ sake!!.
I am not ready to get married anytime soon. Does that mean i can't have a girlfriend??
Have you ever heard of what we call long term relationship?

1 Like

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by techcoms: 3:03am On Jul 21, 2015
googluck magic
magicminister:

I am not ready to get married anytime soon. Does that mean i can't have a girlfriend??
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by mokset123: 3:06am On Jul 21, 2015
magicminister:

My brother even if this is 2015, sorry to say this is Nigeria and not America. Long term girl friend won't take you anywhere other than it ending with a baby mama. In the long run you want a wife and not a baby mama.
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by magicminister: 3:11am On Jul 21, 2015
mokset123:

My brother even if this is 2015, sorry to say this is Nigeria and not America. Long term girl friend won't take you anywhere other than it ending with a baby mama. In the long run you want a wife and not a baby mama.

i am not ready to get married.... my business involves that i travel alot. This year alone, i haven't been in Nigeria for 3 months straight!!.... how can i possibly raise my children?? Right now, i am stacking cash and saving for my unborn kids.
I cannot be a husband and father in absentia!!

Right now, what suits my lifestyle is a good girlfriend!!...

I dont need any advise that is outside the question i asked!!! Is it too much to ask for??
Do not offer me advise on moral grounds. I am only trying to find how to cope in a sexless relationship and possibly get to meet other people going through same!

5 Likes

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by Olagbenga95(m): 3:16am On Jul 21, 2015
came to read comments like
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:20am On Jul 21, 2015
it would not be easy but my advice,do things that made u fall in love,be determined to make it work and let her know what exactly is going on in your mind,#do things that will keep her in your mind #

1 Like

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by MRBrownJ: 3:47am On Jul 21, 2015
@magicminister

why do you stay in a r/ship where you are miserable? i dont get it... the minute this lady told you that there will be no sex before marriage (while sex is important to you) then you should have bounced out of this unfulfilling r/ship. there can be no excitement here since you are obviously lacking. she brught a carrot out and has you running after it in vain like a donkey excuse my french). you are now going as low as bringing BS issues to this issue, lol... (what does going the extra mile got to do with sex?)

there will always be frictions and frustration in your union because your AIMS are different. the only way to make it without sex is by keep on being miserable, and dreaming of her cootie cat. there are many ways to ease your sorry situation but you have to be with an open minded lady (who cares fo you) for that... example: hand-j0b, bl0w-job, tit job, foot job and even an.al

imagine if after marriage you realise that this lady is a frigid wood plank in bed, KAI!
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 21, 2015
magicminister:

You're just a thieving nigga, Marry the girl or get used to Vaseline

1 Like

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by udemzyudex(m): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2015
magicminister:
How can we make our relationship exciting and interesting without intimacy (sexxx).
My girlfriend does not consent to sex and i try to be understanding but i gotta admit, its quite difficult....
she even gave me the green light to cheat and that didn't really go down well with me.

we get to meet up a like twice a week due to our different work schedule. I am a business man; while she works for an organization.
This whole "no-sex" thing is beginning to cause some friction in our relationship cos i feel like i give my all into the relationship.
... talk about sexual frustration!!...

Matured advise would be appreciated.
How can we make this work without sex?
How can we build other forms of attraction outside ourselves?

Stay away from relationship till you're ready for intimacy
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by TheresaPete(f): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Relationships are not all about sex. I want you to know that. Just think about valuable she is to you. The world we are now are making the bad things look good in the site of men. Do not please the flesh. Be yourself and be the best friend she's ever had and things will work out fine. Check out my blog on relationship matters, Teresasam's bloga

1 Like

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by valyzubxx(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
TheresaPete:
[s] Relationships are not all about sex. I want you to know that. Just think about valuable she is to you. The world we are now are making the bad things look good in the site of men. Do not please the flesh. Be yourself and be the best friend she's ever had and things will work out fine. Check out my blog on relationship matters, Teresasam's bloga
[/s]

If you want a r/ship without intimacy then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place... How can you be suffering and smiling? undecided

1 Like

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by ivyT(f): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2015
valyzubxx:
[/s]

If you want a r/ship without intimacy then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place... How can you be suffering and smiling? undecided

I wonder o,or he shld find sum1else
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by ivyT(f): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2015
magicminister:

i am not ready to get married.... my business involves that i travel alot. This year alone, i haven't been in Nigeria for 3 months straight!!.... how can i possibly raise my children?? Right now, i am stacking cash and saving for my unborn kids.
I cannot be a husband and father in absentia!!

Right now, what suits my lifestyle is a good girlfriend!!...

I dont need any advise that is outside the question i asked!!! Is it too much to ask for??
Do not offer me advise on moral grounds. I am only trying to find how to cope in a sexless relationship and possibly get to meet other people going through same!

U'll definitely want it at 1 point,so if u can't cope_get a new gf who wants 'it'.unless u wan look outside

#LoveIsInTheAir

1 Like

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by robosky02(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2015
ivyT:

U'll definitely want it at 1 point,so if u can't cope_get a new gf who wants 'it'.unless u wan look outside

#LoveIsInTheAir

and what do you do at that point to keep it clean and safe
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Op, Is she a virgin?
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by magicminister: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
tunnamania11:
Op, Is she a virgin?
So she said
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
bros marry her na? abi you just wanna be chewing her oshofree in the name of modernity? I am sure you would have been telling "i love you, I love you", is that not enough to marry her...Just take a look at the 10 Commandments in EXodus chapter 20, you will find God saying to you, "Thou shall not commit fornication". If you dont understand take up your dictionary it explain what fornication means. FEAr God and be wise. "The fear of the LORD is the begining of wisdom".

If you are bent on sex outside wedlock, why not let her be and find people like you...there are many girl who will buy the market you're selling. But remember, Repent ye, for the kingdom of God is at hand...
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by Stoja: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you doubt the strength of your relationship? Do you believe it would last as long as you hope? Sometimes you might be unclear on whether or not your union will stand the test of time, but these signs below should give you a pretty good idea.

1. You Communicate: All couples that have been together for long will attest to the fact that the number one sign of a good relationship is communication between both partners. When you talk about everything, big or small, you are sure that you are both on the same page, and you find it easier to resolve all issues.

2. You Fight Fair: All couples have disagreements, but to keep your relationship strong, you should make sure you fight fair. Instead of attacking each other and hurling insults, you should politely express why you are are upset and come together to a compromise.

3. You Laugh Together: Being able to hang out and laugh with the one you love is a very good sign. It shows that you are not just lovers, you are also good friends. Friendship is a great foundation for all relationship and if you both enjoy a good time, you know you are going strong.

4. You Support Each Other: Being together as a couple means you both have to be there for and support one another. You listen to each other’s dreams and ambition and make sure you be each other’s Number One fan in the world. It would certainly keep you bound for life.

5. You Trust Each Other: Like they say, Trust is earned. And if a finally get to the point where they absolutely trust their partners, then they would surely be together forever.

6. You Share Intimacy: And not just the sexual kind. You find a way to make sure you bond emotionally and physically. Your partner should be the only one that knows you through and through.

http://getlistednigeria.com/?p=31972

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by magicminister: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
iwatchandlisten:
bros marry her na? abi you just wanna be chewing her oshofree in the name of modernity? I am sure you would have been telling "i love you, I love you", is that not enough to marry her...Just take a look at the 10 Commandments in EXodus chapter 20, you will find God saying to you, "Thou shall not commit fornication". If you dont understand take up your dictionary it explain what fornication means. FEAr God and be wise. "The fear of the LORD is the begining of wisdom".

If you are bent on sex outside wedlock, why not let her be and find people like you...there are many girl who will buy the market you're selling. But remember, Repent ye, for the kingdom of God is at hand...
I didnt come here for your moral advise. You should he able to figure out from my post that I am willing to let the relationship remain sex free and im only here seeking advise on how to spice things up without sex....
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Brb
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
magicminister:

Makes no sense!!
shocked

You cannot possibly be serious. Why are you here trolling innocent people? You just love to be at the receiving end of opinions? You want spot light right?

*Clears throat* Ahem!

Peeps in case you dont understand whats going on, this guy is just trolling you. He is a popular prostitute patronizer and his exploits are well documented at the ashawo thread in the sexuality section. He sexz prostitutes every day so whats up with coming here to form 'my girl friend denies me sex?'

He is notorious and also posts pics of his escapades. Just visit their dungeon thread and you will find out. If semen is measured in litres, this guy discharges 7 tankers of semen in a year with prostitutes. He discharges and sprays semen every where like father christmas. Tap with no control. He even claimed to have slept with one nairalander by name call***spice*** and believe me this claim was verified as real! His former username is icedbeatz.

I can see he is advertising himself here as a young rich bachelor. Single girls beware! Fall for this trick at your own risk.

You had better not take him serious. He is only trolling. He is oversexed!

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!

1 Like

Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by ghuzy01: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Newcreature07:

You cannot possibly be serious. Why are you here trolling innocent people? You just love to be at the receiving end of opinions? You want spot light right?

*Clears throat* Ahem!

Peeps in case you dont understand whats going on, this guy is just trolling you. He is a popular prostitute patronizer and his exploits are well documented at the ashawo thread in the sexuality section. He sexz prostitutes every day so whats up with coming here to form 'my girl friend denies me sex?'

He is notorious and also posts pics of his escapades. Just visit their dungeon thread and you will find out. If semen is measured in litres, this guy discharges 7 tankers of semen in a year with prostitutes. He discharges and sprays semen every where like father christmas. Tap with no control. He even claimed to have slept with one nairalander by name call***spice*** and believe me this claim was verified as real! His former username is icedbeatz.

I can see he is advertising himself here as a young rich bachelor. Single girls beware! Fall for this trick at your own risk.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!
Whoever u re , u no well o, u just dey beef d guy.and I no say na guy u be u just dey use female moniker to decieve.mtchew
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by magicminister: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Newcreature07:

*Clears throat* Ahem!

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!

Take it easy lest you die of hypertension.
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
magicminister:

Take it easy lest you die of hypertension.

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul. Tell me Mr Magicminister. What exactly have you against the gospel? You hate to hear it or read it. What is your faith? What do you believe in? I guess I have read it somewhere that you are a christain and believe in spiritual things. Am I wrong? What is your idea about God, Sin, Hell, afterlife and Rapture? I would really love to hear or read your opinion on these. I want to understand you.
Re: HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? by SenJoe(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Must every relationship before marriage indulges in sex? Grow up Mr Magic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) / Chai...wetn Dis Guy Dey Look / How One Naughty Sentence I Made Earned Me Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.