Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Dating An Army Chick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Army Chick (5165 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me / Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2014
cbrass:

*coughs* ok when you to the base don't look like a big man o..just pretend to be one carpenter sent there to work cos if those guys suspect that you wan snatch their babe wey some of dem done they hope on..*a bloody civilian for that matter* na frog jump go end am o. Anyway start practising frog jump now incase grin
lolzzzzzzzzzzz oboy after I frog jump and go back ill return to show them they are bloody soldiers too
Re: Dating An Army Chick by cbrass(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2014
skylane: lolzzzzzzzzzzz oboy after I frog jump and go back ill return to show them they are bloody soldiers too

Ahahahahahah for where you better no carry your sara pass mosque..well if your name Shakarau that can work sha
Re: Dating An Army Chick by aariwa(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2015
How far?you no chop the army babe again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Your Selling Point? Mine Is My Lips (picture) / Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You / Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.