Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay (5172 Views)

Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe / Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Teniola2000: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
American based repentant Gay Man, Jahdian has given his life to Christ, in an Instagram post today the reality star who dropped his gay sexuality few months back as shared by Linda ikejisblog, has shared a photo of his girlfriend in a kissing session with him.

However, some fans are yet to believe if what they are seeing is true as they believe its hard for Gay people to change, some believe Jesus must have really dwelt in tje body of this star for this sudden Change.

Some fans went as far as calling the beautiful couple, bisexual… Some ladies told the star it would be better if he was gay (seriously?) he slowly began loosing followers who were probably gay fans.

Heterosexual guys welcomed him to the fold, they almost turned the shocking announcement to an embarrassment for the star who is yet to ascertain if his relationship with the girl we just saw was a real one… Or its not just a sherade to save face.

Few days ago, Jahdian (Mr Rice and Cabbage) in an Instagram post called out to those who were asking if he was still gay, he said he was going to stab their eyeballs if they keep asking such questions, some close friends of the star still finds his change a kind of strange.

Some ladies went as far as asking the girlfriend of the star if she felt cool, dating a guy that was once gay, how serious of a man is he to her? And she just said, “I wont be discussing that, Jahdian is a good guy like every other guy and I’m gonna be dating him��”

News by JoelsBlog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/repentant-gay-man-shows-off-his-girlfriend-months-after-dropping-the-alleged-sexuality/

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe

Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Teniola2000: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
I am really happy for this Guy, God bless him... Lalasticlala please lets celebrate him, lets give hope to the gay guys around, they too can still change cry read more: https://joelsblog.com.ng/repentant-gay-man-shows-off-his-girlfriend-months-after-dropping-the-alleged-sexuality/

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala

Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by shobroy10(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
@teni u are selfish u own the post u also want to claim FTC kilode was that why u were pinching lalasticlala severally haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ur case get as e be.

Back to the matter am happy for the dude for coming back to his senses I just pray the gal wont make him regret his actions BTW the gals is pretty enjoy the suger and honey not the salt uve been licking all this while.

LADIES ARE WONDERFUL. GOD BLESS MY MUM AND MY SIS PLUS MY WIFE TO BE ABUNDANTLY. THEY ARE SWEET CREATURE EVEN THOUGH......................

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by midolian(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
The difference is clear...

One sure living witness to testify that for a man, if its not the beeee & the veee, it can neva be like them.

What these gays have failed to realize is the fact that for every vagina, there is a corresponding pen1s. The vagina is not replaceable and so is the pen1s. grin

The ealier they accept this fact, the better for them.
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by 6660M0666: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmm....

I still can't comprehend how a full-bodied man would wake up on a beautiful morning of a new day that the LORD has made and decide to become gay. I mean how can I leave two essences of divine succulence, perfectly positioned on a body with delectable curves - curves that were crafted by THE MASTER ARTIST Himself and develop an abominable attraction for a fellow flat-chested, phallus-wielding bag of bones with rugged edges!....GOD FORBID!

PS:
I have nothing against gay people /far be it from me to judge people/, I just think that they need free mental care rather than gay rights activism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Aplaudez(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
I won't say anything until fp...!
Lalastical do your homework I beg!
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Teniola2000: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Aplaudez:
I won't say anything until fp...!

Lalastical do your homework I beg!

I don't know why he has blatantly refused posts from Joelsblog since today... Its so unfair... Lalasticlala where are you... I know you have seen this post.... You just want to be unfair thats it... God was going to ask for your account details... But he has changed his mind... He has given you the opportunity to save lost souls... You are ignoring it because of some selfish reasons... Continue... I wont remain likd this forever

Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Homeboiy: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Op said he has given his life to Christ

Na so
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Teniola2000: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
Op said he has given his life to Christ

Na so

What? Is that one now an abomination
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Homeboiy: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Teniola2000:

What? Is that one now an abomination

U well so lipsrsealed

Given her life to Christ when he's kissing a girl n posting it
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by habsydiamond(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
I donbilivit oooo....
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by UyoBoy5(m): 1:37am On Mar 20, 2018
6660M0666:
Hmmm....

I still can't comprehend how a full-bodied man would wake up on a beautiful morning of a new day that the LORD has made and decide to become gay. I mean how can I leave two essences of divine succulence, perfectly positioned on a body with delectable curves - curves that were crafted by THE MASTER ARTIST Himself and develop an abominable attraction for a fellow flat-chested, phallus-wielding bag of bones with rugged edges!....GOD FORBID!

PS:
I have nothing against gay people /far be it from me to judge people/, I just think that they need free mental care rather than gay rights activism.
Why u say dat? Don't u know u r born dat way?
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 20, 2018
gud
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Teniola2000: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by AlexCk: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2018
Teniola2000:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe

lol, Front Page by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by don4real18(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Yuck... One man will see me and get turned on
Ogun lò ma pa é
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by icebird25(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Never underestimate the power of a pussy.....
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by stubbornman(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank God
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Teniola2000: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Teniola2000: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lalasticlala there is joy in heaven if one gay man repent... Do the needful
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by IamLaura(f): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
A shocking blow to the Gay community
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by wildkat: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
That is to say he left Gayism and switched to Fornication. Hmmm, anyway, I prefer the latter sin
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Apina(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
A shocking blow to all the GAYbriels grin
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Teniola2000: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2018
IamLaura:
A shocking blow to the Gay community

Yea people didn't believe him and thats why i want Lalasticlala to do the needful
Re: Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay by Fayvhur(f): 1:49am On Jun 19, 2019
6660M0666:
Hmmm....

PS:

Its not just waking up one morning, its biology. Genetic and neurological. The same way your brain is wired to be straight, is the same way their brains are wired to be attracted to same sex. Of course you have epigenetics also

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience / Some Men Will Never Knack Their Wives The Number Of Times Her Ex Knacked Her / Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex (take Note Of No. 8 More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.