Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dating An Army Chick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Army Chick (5171 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / 19year Daughter Of An Army Colonel Is Pregnant For Me / Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating An Army Chick by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 06, 2014
skylane: I saw this girl Dressed in khaki while on official assignment I approached her and wwith fear but I finally got her number and she seems intrested pls I need advice

HAND HER OVER!!

Re: Dating An Army Chick by somcherry(f): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Op, abeg try to update us lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dating An Army Chick by Clinton594(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2014
treat her as you treat your girlfriend.
buh when time for bleeping comes....... Hmmmm aah no know again oh
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2014
Emmysteve: So @OP where did you stopped after collecting her number? I am still interested in this super story
which super story? Well I dnt need you to believe besides I spoke with her dis morning and our date is set.what I need now is inspiration from fellow nlanders.thank u
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2014

HAND HER OVER!!

oboy am ready to fight any aRmy guy cos of this chick,am sorry can't hand her over lol because men the shake my body shake at broad daylight because of her hmmm
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2014
somcherry: Op, abeg try to update us lipsrsealed
dnt worry madam we are meeting briefly today cos she will return to her base on monday on the outskirts of abuja
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2014
Clinton594: treat her as you treat your girlfriend.
buh when time for bleeping comes....... Hmmmm aah no know again oh
lol wetin go happen?
Re: Dating An Army Chick by Sunkyphil(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2014
O.Y.O mehn
Re: Dating An Army Chick by Ghost01(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2014
*following big time*
Re: Dating An Army Chick by EleweUkwu(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
@Skylane: No dullings. Ride on, even though she dey uniform, a civilian like skylane can still chop her. Go skylane but promise 2 brief the house ... Or U go collect 50 frog jumps from her.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Army Chick by kay9(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
skylane: Although the way she stood so gallantly sent chills down my spine but I was ready 4 any punishment....

Ride on, Soul-Brother! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating An Army Chick by Mutuwa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
skylane: I saw this girl Dressed in khaki while on official assignment I approached her and wwith fear but I finally got her number and she seems intrested pls I need advice

Guy which side of wuse 2 make i com mount surveillance if i go fit grasp one too. grin
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mutuwa:

Guy which side of wuse 2 make i com mount surveillance if i go fit grasp one too. grin
na 4 dat glo office side I see the chick,the frst time na dat wuse bridge I followam reach eat.com b4 I divert
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mutuwa:

na 4 dat glo office side I see the chick,the frst time na dat wuse bridge I see am, I followam reach eat.com b4 I divert
Re: Dating An Army Chick by Mutuwa(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
skylane: na 4 dat glo office side I see the chick,the frst time na dat wuse bridge I followam reach eat.com b4 I divert

Wai...infact the perimeter around all this spots u mentioned..ie market bridge,eat.com and glo office na No Go area for me o! My wyf ofis dey close to all these places. grin
Re: Dating An Army Chick by cbrass(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is looking serious o? Is it for real..as in..taking her to the halter, abi na just for recreational activities grin
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mutuwa:

Wai...infact the perimeter around all this spots u mentioned..ie market bridge,eat.com and glo office na No Go area for me o! My wyf ofis dey close to all these places. grin
oboy abacha barracks dey nw. Lol
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
cbrass: This is looking serious o? Is it for real..as in..taking her to the halter, abi na just for recreational activities grin
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
cbrass: This is looking serious o? Is it for real..as in..taking her to the halter, abi na just for recreational activities grin
oboy I can take her to the alter if she is beautifull inside
Re: Dating An Army Chick by cbrass(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
skylane: oboy I can take her to the alter if she is beautifull inside

That's good bro, sha no comot wrapper for Gala
Re: Dating An Army Chick by sexylogan(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Keep us posted OP on the latest...

*pulls seat, grabs popcorn and canned coke*.... tongue

New Nollywood Release coming soon "Frog-Jumping For Love"
grin

1 Like

Re: Dating An Army Chick by cbrass(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
sexylogan: Keep us posted OP on the latest...

*pulls seat, grabs popcorn and canned coke*.... tongue

New Nollywood Release coming soon "Frog-Jumping For Love"
grin

Ahahahhaha
Re: Dating An Army Chick by Usminous: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
cbrass:

That's good bro, sha no comot wrapper for Gala
pls explain better oooo waitin be gala and wrapper lol
Re: Dating An Army Chick by cbrass(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Usminous:
pls explain better oooo waitin be gala and wrapper lol

The wrapper is the cloth(or khaki as the case maybe) so think of how gala looks when the wrapper is removed wetin remain grin. NO S3X ooo that's what I mean

1 Like

Re: Dating An Army Chick by jimohibrahim(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
What if she,s a nairalander..and she find out you're putting everything about her online..den am sure u will end up doing the frog jump ooo lol
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 12:10am On Jul 07, 2014
jimohibrahim: What if she,s a nairalander..and she find out you're putting everything about her online..den am sure u will end up doing the frog jump ooo lol
lolz
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Gudevening guys,yea we finally met today around 8pm but it was brief she was on duty but took excuse to buy sometin outside,we met at the suya spot junction, wow she was so sexy with great curves more than average full front full back,she wore the khaki t shirt and trousers,we had a lively chat,I was suprised when I noticed she has a great sense of humour and she laughs a lot,I kinda find it sexy about her,well she invited me to come visiting her at her base camp nextweekend as she would be going back monday.wow I have to prepare lol

1 Like

Re: Dating An Army Chick by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 07, 2014
U're on d right track,don't lose ur balance o,patiently waiting for more update
Re: Dating An Army Chick by Clinton594(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2014
guy I think she's into you.
so it's high time you stopped posting about her.... it's already looking like an online entertainment stuff.
treat her like you treat your girlfriend, remember that if you're there just to 'kill and eat' your name IS SORRY
Re: Dating An Army Chick by skylane: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2014
Clinton594: guy I think she's into you.
so it's high time you stopped posting about her.... it's already looking like an online entertainment stuff.
treat her like you treat your girlfriend, remember that if you're there just to 'kill and eat' your name IS SORRY
ahhh thanks bro I really feel for her am not just dere to fish and eat lol
Re: Dating An Army Chick by cbrass(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2014
skylane: Gudevening guys,yea we finally met today around 8pm but it was brief she was on duty but took excuse to buy sometin outside,we met at the suya spot junction, wow she was so sexy with great curves more than average full front full back,she wore the khaki t shirt and trousers,we had a lively chat,I was suprised when I noticed she has a great sense of humour and she laughs a lot,I kinda find it sexy about her,well she invited me to come visiting her at her base camp nextweekend as she would be going back monday.wow I have to prepare lol

*coughs* ok when you to the base don't look like a big man o..just pretend to be one carpenter sent there to work cos if those guys suspect that you wan snatch their babe wey some of dem done they hope on..*a bloody civilian for that matter* na frog jump go end am o. Anyway start practising frog jump now incase grin

1 Like

Re: Dating An Army Chick by Slowpois0n: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2014
cbrass:

*coughs* ok when you to the base don't look like a big man o..just pretend to be one carpenter sent there to work cos if those guys suspect that you wan snatch their babe wey some of dem done they hope on..*a bloody civilian for that matter* na frog jump go end am o. Anyway start practising frog jump now incase grin
grin,grin,grin hahaha... OP you better follow the advice above so as to make it easier for you if things go sour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Became A Player TRUE STORY!!!!! / Can You Spot What's Wrong With This Picture? / 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.