Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. (2321 Views)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
kgr28:
NO, thads haw I write to Dillutional persons!!
Aww. sad
Taken your meds-- ARV and mental drugs?

1 Like

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by kgr28(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
Sorry, I don't speak baboon.

Or is Glossolalia your mental illness?

If it is, I apologize. smiley
Its good you noticed you have baboon genes, Jou piellekie!!!
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
kgr28: Its good you noticed you have baboon genes, Jou piellekie!!!
take your medicine, sir.

1 Like

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by kgr28(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
Aww. sad
Taken your meds-- ARV and mental drugs?
NO!!! I have taken KwereKwere meds, so I cannot endanger your life ,should I meet you and decide to sodomize you.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by soilsista(f): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
Kg there's no need for the name calling abuti. Don't stoop to their level
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
I read the full articles on Sunday times,you omitted alot of information to make your thread sounds negative...indeed you people are obsessed ,unfortunately your obsession is not doing you any favour,it only shows how angry and frustrated you are...

since you are asking me about taking drugs,let me ask you this Question...are you a member of boko haram?

Apatheist:
The article spoke of hallucinations and schizophrenia.
Have you taken your drugs? smiley
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
kgr28: NO!!! I have taken KwereKwere meds, so I cannot endanger your life ,should I meet you and decide to sodomize you.
That's a start. smiley
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by kgr28(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
soilsista: Kg there's no need for the name calling abuti. Don't stoop to their level
ausi I hear you, mfana ena o dula SA, and hes always talking crap!! am just returning mollo ka mollo.

1 Like

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Sometime one is tempted to b on their level mkhaya,yeses these people are annoying

soilsista: Kg there's no need for the name calling abuti. Don't stoop to their level
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
EroZA: I read the full articles on Sunday times,you omitted alot of information to make your thread sounds negative...indeed you people are obsessed ,unfortunately your obsession is not doing you any favour,it only shows how angry and frustrated you are...

since you are asking me about taking drugs,let me ask you this Question...are you a member of boko haram?

No sir.
the article was from News24.
That was the site I quoted.
I didn't write the article-- one of you saffers did.
if you doubt me follow my source link.

I'm not a member of Boko Haram.
I'm neither a Northerner nor a Muslim.
why did you ask? want to join?
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by kgr28(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
That's a start. smiley
Good!! watch your back! you never know, when am gonna run-out of ANTI-KwereKwere! and show how insane we are!!
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
Thanks for your concern, but I'm not complaining. smiley

1 Like

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
kgr28: Good!! watch your back! you never know, when am gonna run-out of ANTI-KwereKwere! and show how insane we are!!
As long as I have nyaope, I have nothing to fear from a Bantu. smiley

3 Likes

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by kgr28(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
As long as I have nyaope, I have nothing to fear from a Bantu. smiley
You should be!! you will know the gravity of our insanity soon!

1 Like

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by soilsista(f): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
kgr28: ausi I hear you, mfana ena o dula SA, and hes always talking crap!! am just returning mollo ka mollo.

EroZA: Sometime one is tempted to b on their level mkhaya,yeses these people are annoying
I hear you. Le bona ba lapisa akere? Please continue
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
am telling you that I read the article on Sunday times,am not asking you

a normal person will never ask everybody whether one takes drugs or not as it is the case with you..... if you are a genuine citizen of Nigeria...the question that you must ask yourself is,can my country release this kind of information?does my country have facilities and resources to diagnose these things?how many people are suffering from the same in my country....? These are some of the things you were supposed to take into consideration before exposing your hatred and frustration unless you suffer from the same fate

Apatheist:
No sir.
the article was from News24.
That was the site I quoted.
I didn't write the article-- one of you saffers did.
if you doubt me follow my source link.

I'm not a member of Boko Haram.
I'm neither a Northerner nor a Muslim.
why did you ask? want to join?
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
Kena le nako ya bona...waitsi kebe ke satsebe ore batho BA abaserati

Ngiyaxolisa isesotho Sam siyabheda

soilsista:

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
soilsista:

What is soilsista? You mean sister in the dirty ghetto of Township! lipsrsealed
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by soilsista(f): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
EroZA: Kena le nako ya bona...waitsi kebe ke satsebe ore batho BA abaserati

Ngiyaxolisa isesotho Sam siyabheda

Abas'thandi vele and they've never hid it. Lol bacabanga ukuthi we lose sleep over it and NIKS kanjani. Ba zaba strong shame! They must just qina in life hey!!
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
kgr28: Good!! watch your back! you never know, when am gonna run-out of ANTI-KwereKwere! and show how insane we are!!
Just tell us you are xenophobic in nature. There is no need of using wrong term(Anti-Kwerekwere) to hide your intention, you xenophobe!

1 Like

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
soilsista:
Abas'thandi vele and they've never hid it. Lol bacabanga ukuthi we lose sleep over it and NIKS kanjani. Ba zaba strong shame! They must just qina in life hey!!
Speak English. You aren't in the squalor of Township, lady!
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Adamskuty(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
sad. grin
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Eshe ! Azishe ...lol

author=soilsista]
Abas'thandi vele and they've never hid it. Lol bacabanga ukuthi we lose sleep over it and NIKS kanjani. Ba zaba strong shame! They must just qina in life hey!![/quote]
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
wena i want to trace u...if i find out you are one of the poor nigerians doing crimes in joburg...uzonya

all4naija: Speak English. You aren't in the squalor of Township, lady!

1 Like

Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Adamskuty(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
all4naija: How many times did you visit Hillbrow today to get a dose of your medicine from Nigerians? You i d i o t!
grin grin
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
EroZA: am telling you that I read the article on Sunday times,am not asking you

a normal person will never ask everybody whether one takes drugs or not as it is the case with you..... if you are a genuine citizen of Nigeria...the question that you must ask yourself is,can my country release this kind of information?does my country have facilities and resources to diagnose these things?how many people are suffering from the same in my country....? These are some of the things you were supposed to take into consideration before exposing your hatred and frustration unless you suffer from the same fate

I did not write the article, I copied it verbatim from News24.
If you want someone to harangue, meet the author of the article.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
kgr28: You should be!! you will know the gravity of our insanity soon!
Insanity?
Will you kill another of your musicians thinking they are Nigerian?
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by qstar(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:

I tried to send you a mail, but it bounced back into my inbox.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
qstar:

I tried to send you a mail, but it bounced back into my inbox.
I got it.
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yerrrrrr this domkop fails to understand easy things....my point is you were supposed to paste the whole article,or a link so that matured people could read and make their own mind,but instead you quoted only where it favours your stupidity

your style is childish .....

Apatheist:
Re: One-third Of South Africans Are Mentally Ill- Study. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
EroZA: Yerrrrrr this domkop fails to understand easy things....my point is you were supposed to paste the whole article,or a link so that matured people could read and make their own mind,but instead you quoted only where it favours your stupidity

your style is childish .....

Mampara, can't you read? I pasted the whole article VERBATIM and even linked to the source: News24.

Leave the insults for the author.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putin Crushes Bbc Smartass / Israeli Death Toll Now At Least 70 (graphic Pictures) / Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.