Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

A Man To Call Her Own - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man To Call Her Own (439239 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
shadyflame: Tank u tiffany being following u for quite sometim as a guest more ink to ur pen
you are welcome on board. Tnx for reading my work
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
onosj: Henry u better take care of Ruth nd Sandra be4 is too late. @Tiffany 1000 like 4 u.
you're welcome ma
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
heemah: fnks for d updates...its a soothing balm..#u knw wah i mean# expectin more ooo
i felt like crying when i heard the news. What? Why will this happen now. To think that i quit my job last month. How are you taking the news?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
JesDivine:
And Tiff dear, thanks for the update. If there's one thing I love about you (apart from your writing prowess), it's your constitency in updating. Keep up the great work dear.
tnx alot ma. Please keep reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Aipete2: 9c update ma'am
tnx ma'am
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
arabaribiti: My driver / wiffy as u can see am staying so close thou i dont no if u are a man or woman but i love u so much sorry i love ur work so much
lol, i'm a lady. Please keep reading and tnx
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
ifyude: Good job Jordan ,you are a good friend ,thank you for reminding that big head henry how he threaten Jenny,now he is doing the same thing he warn you about.Tiff you are doing a good job.
tnx my dear
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by seunviju(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Keep up the good work.Nice update

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
edwife: oh TIFF good job u doing here .ALways a pleasure to read u. smiley
i'm glad. Tnx ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
superplus: I seldom comment on nairaland but I find it irresistible to go through this superlative piece without commending you. TiffanyJ dear, you are GOOD. Please keep it up.
tnk you very much sir. It gladdens my heart that you love this work. Please keep reading
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
gladade: Wow Ʋ​ are doing a great job here, more grease to your elbow
tnx dear
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
gorgeousnogo: Best story ever... Cant believe i took dis long 2 read it... #more MB to ur dat tiffany J
tnx dearie. Please keep reading
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Just4yhu(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nice 1 tiffy, i really need more updates #AWESOME#

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by orla01(f): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Shld we expect anoda update Tiffany dearie.Kip up d gud wrk u're gud @ it.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
orla01: Shld we expect anoda update Tiffany dearie.
so sorry, that will be tomorow. I need to sleep now. Goodnight everyone
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by orla01(f): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
TiffanyJ:
so sorry, that will be tomorow. I need to sleep now. Goodnight everyone
Gud nyt TiffanyJ slip tite.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hassan85(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
gorgeousnogo: pls dear, stop quoting d whole story. It's really annoyin... Tnx
when was ds? Haba how long nau? Check al my comments since den. Av stopd dt already except u've nt bn following d tread for long.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by chii8(f): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
That drink d men were takn-champ......,do modify d spelling,

why do i feel Henry is defending Rude n Sand?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by gorgeousnogo(f): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
hassan85: when was ds? Haba how long nau? Check al my comments since den. Av stopd dt already except u've nt bn following d tread for long.
yea, just started readin today.
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hassan85(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
gorgeousnogo: yea, just started readin today.
ow not too late sha at least d suspense We suffered u won't suffer disame... enjoy oo.. it's a beautiful write up
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2014
After 'a man to call her own' my next book will be about Mitch Nicholas, Jordan's little sister and Tara's able doctor, Joel.

Mitch has a secret she has been hiding and it's possible, she didn't graduate. She dropped out of school without her family's knowledge.
While Jordan and Tara went on a two weeks trip to Hawaii, she had a court marriage with a man she knew almost nothing about.
Jordan furious, refused to acknowledge the wedding. Maybe there is much more than Mitch told them.
She went to joel's house to find two suprises. Oh yes and his sister Maureen hate her and swore to make her leave.
What about the stranger she got married to? And the people blackmailing her?

Still developing the plot and i'm yet to get a title for this work. Like i say before, after this work, i'm taking a break from the romance network. I might venture into fantasy or adventure or maybe crime.
Have a nice day

13 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]am so loving evry bit of ur work....adventure will b good..All d same, wish u d best in wateva u do...

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2014
TiffanyJ:
i felt like crying when i heard the news. What? Why will this happen now. To think that i quit my job last month. How are you taking the news?
was devasted tru out yesrday...buh now, im hopin on a miracle before 1st of sept...like he will just announce nextweek dt it will still hold..i'd be d happiest being on earth cuz am tired of stayin ahome... smiley smiley
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2014
chii8: That drink d men were takn-champ......,do modify d spelling,

why do i feel Henry is defending Rude n Sand?
thanks, i just did that
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
'what had happend between you and Jordan?'
she asked her husband as he drove them home.
'nothing of import sweetypie'
'if you insist'
They arrived home and ate dinner in the serenity of their home. Henry's phone rang, he picked it and pressed the receive button.
'hello?'
'Hey Henry, how have you been?'
'i'm fine, you?'
'i'm worried. I chanced upon a magazine with my sister in a fight with two women. I have been trying her number and it's switched off. What's happening over there Henry?'
Henry Joseph groaned. Must he explain everything to everyone one?'
'Henry, if you are maltreating her i will you pay. The fact that i'm not close by does not mean you should...'
'hey hey boy, i'm not your mate so you better watch how you talk to me'
Henry told him. Linda looked up from her plate and wondered who her husband is talking to.
'Is that so? Then we shall see about that. You think i don't know that you're sleeping around while my sister watched?'
Henry was tired of being told off. First his father had called him, Jerry had told him off, jordan and now his brother-in-law. He hand over the phone to Linda.
'who is it?'
'Joshua'
'hello Joshua, how are you doing?'
'i'm fine Linda. Father and i are worried. We couldn't reach you'
'i'm sorry so many things happening at once. When will you pay me a visit?'
'soon Linda. You know you don't have to stay married to him if you don't want to. You can always come stay with me in Rivers.
I hate to see him treat you so badly'
'i'm fine Josh. Just take care of you for me. You are the only brother i have'
'if you insist but my offer still stands and please call father he is worried'
'i will Josh. Goodnight'
she ended the call.
'tell your brother to go get married and mind his business'
Linda continued eating. She wasn't in a mood to go into a fight with her husband. He too understood and said nothing.
They slept early but Linda woke up late. She had to take Daisy to school but then, she remembered that her car was unavailable.
'goodmorning sweetypie'
Henry told her as he walked into the room from the bath. Water was driping from his body.
Seeing her like that made him shiver in lust. She looked beautiful just lying there. He gave the clock a gaze. A few minutes late won't hurt will it?'
'morning sugar. So sorry i over slept and you didn't wake me up.
She left the bed and hurriedly tried to go out of the room when he pulled her to him.
'where to?'
'i need to make breakfast'
'don't bother'
he kissed her neck and then her lips.
'Henry, you are already running late'
'it doesn't matter. As far as i have you'
she laughed as he helped her out of her pyjamas.

she lay back and watched him dress for work. Ofcourse he had to take another bath.
'don't worry about Daisy, i will drop her off at school before going to work and then send someone to pick her up when the school closes'
'who will you send?'
'my father's driver'
Linda wanted to ask him when to expect her car and her phone but she kept quite. She didn't want to spoil the moment.
'get ready Linda for your interview tomorrow. Please don't miss it'
'i won't. Breakfast?'
'no, i don't have that luxury'
at the door he smiled at her.
'i will be back a bit late today. Please don't wait up for me'
'okay'
she guessed she knew where he will be going to. Sandra and Ruth.
Henry drove out and thought of how best to deal with them. They had biten more than they can chew and he will publicily disgrace them.
He made a quick prayer to God to make his wife pregnant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by jaymomma(f): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Good to see Henry man up

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Omololamide(f): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
beautiful,
first to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by akejujoe(f): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Great update tiffy ,more ink to ur pen

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by steve888(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Interesting Mr henry is becoming repentant and acting responsible... Hope is for real ooooh keeping my eyes glued to this change in aTtidude.. LOL

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Barbienice(f): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wow! This is so so interesting. While Jordan is trying to prevent Tara from getting pregnant Henry is praying for Linda to get pregnant. Nice job Tiffany well done.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Dorisbest(f): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Henry keep dreaming. God has close His ears against ur prayer

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by gracile(f): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
*ghost mode terminated *

phew! finally, after sitting glued -to- my-seat-eyes-fixated-on-my-phone-&-completely shut off from the rest of the world, I've caught up with you guys
well done Tiff, been soo interesting even more dan TRB and by d way tnx for d mention in your shawtawt!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Reply)

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.