Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

A Man To Call Her Own - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man To Call Her Own (438855 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Goodmorning to you all, i'm really very sorry i havn't been replying your comments these past two days. It was a hectic weekend and i am back. Thanks and have a wonderful week ahead!

3 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by orla01(f): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2014
U too TiffanyJ

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Tbrak: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] u re welcome i enjoy ur story

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Chikabel: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Great work, Tiffany. Am new here. Actually took my time to read this story. Kudos girl, you rock. Ummm, whatever happens to Terry afterwards?

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by abbiey: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wow! Great work Tiffany,

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by christybabe(f): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Waiting for ur next update, Tiffany u rock girl. Thnks for always making my day.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by steve888(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
That's terry of a man need to be taught a bitter lesson..he's so mean Imagine him hurting tara too

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by chii8(f): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Terry carry ur killjoy n leave dem ladies alone oooooo

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by janeso(f): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls we need update

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
chii8: Henry a generous player in deed,nice update.

Joshua;how are you?
Linda;i am find/fine
tnx, will immediately modify
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
hassan85: Thanks for the dedication o. a big amin to dt compassionate prayer. nice update. one thing We knew How any y Henry avoided his family, y he is brutal, But wat I don't know and guess will never know is y did and How did he become a SEX ADDICT?? nice update and just Weldon....
you are welcme sir but Henry is not a sex addict, he is simply a playboy
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Just4yhu(f): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Update nah tiffy :'
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by uzolexis(f): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
no update today......a whole day without food,Tiff why are u starving us na cry cry cry
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by fluffyp: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some are looking others are commenting still. Some are asking what is happening
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by orla01(f): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
TiffanyJ,plz don 't send d house 2 bed hungary.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Goodmorning to you all. So many things prevented me from updating yesterday. So many things i can't say because they are personal.
I was able to go through your comments and i 'LIKE' every one of them. Please bear with me.
Again, i intend to use this medium to thank the following people. They made their first comment in the thread.
gracile , jibola, Orlolahdey, jenyJ, ThaRuthlxx7, Tbrak, chikabel, abbiey and Janeso. You are all welcome on board though the story is at it's finishing end.
I will unfailingly make two updates today.
Thanks for your time

3 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Bekeebest: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2014
Waow......this is great,u r doing a nice work,more Mb to ur phone.Waiting for more
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Jeanfortune(f): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2014
TiffanyJ, patiently waiting...

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by janeso(f): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Am patiently waiting 4 d two update today...God bless u 4 us
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by abbiey: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
patiently waiting ........
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
'take me home'
Linda told Mitch as she drove.
'i think you should come with us. Henry will come for you'
Mitch told her
'No, thanks'
Tara was still crying. She held unto her left wrist and weep like a baby without caring in the world that she was twenty seven.
'Will you please stop crying?'
Mitch shouted.
'No i won't. My wrist hurts so much. Maybe it's broken'
Tara shouted back. Linda took a look at it and saw that Tara's wrist was swollen.
'It's swollen'
she announced to no one in particular.
'then i guess we should take her to the hospital'
Mitch announced and began looking for a hospital. They found a small hospital. The signboard read 'Faith'. Mitch didn't care, she drove in and the two helped Tara out.
Linda's phone rang, she removed it from her pocket. It was Henry, she pressed the receive button while Mitch went to open a card for her sister-in-law.
'sweetypie, a good wife should always be home to welcome her husband from work'
'so sorry Henry but...but...but'
she turned towards Tara and saw her still crying. Mitch is already shouting at the nurses. She insisted Tara's case was an emergency.
'but what Linda?'
'Tara is hurt and we drove her to the hospital. You and Jordan have to come here'
'we?' who is with you there'
'Mitch and she's...'
Linda burst into tears again. Henry was confused and he didn't understand a thing she was saying but he was able to get the address to the hospital.
Finally, it was time for a doctor to see her. He took her away with Linda and Mitch at their heels.
They watched as he swiftly began working on her.
'fortunately, the wrist isn't broken but a ligament got torn'
The unname Doctor told them.
'what do you mean?'
'the wrist is sprain'
'why is it swollen?'
Mitch asked.
'the swelling was caused by bleeding from broken blood vessels'
he explained. A nurse appeared with ice blocks, bandages and some some pain killers.
They watched as he rest the injured wrist on a table, he placed the ice on it while Tara shouted.
A couple of minutes later, he wrapped the wrist with a bandage. Henry and Jordan came into the room. Tara who had stopped crying began crying again when she saw her husband.
Then stared at the women. They all looked terrible. Maybe, they were involve in a fight.
'what happened?'
Henry asked.
'what happened was that they got into a fight'
Jordan proclaimed in anger.
'now can you explain to me how you all got beaten and why my wife's wrist is in bandage?'
Linda and Mitch began speaking at once. They were talking so rapidly and crying at thesame time that Henry was forced to make the halt. What they were saying made no sense at all to both men.
The doctor prescribe some pills for Tara and adviced she return regularly for check-up and therapy.
She had stopped crying and had looked painfully at her husband.
'Jordan it wasn't our fault. We were sitting all by ourselves when he appeared and began to kiss Linda. Tara tried to disengage them and he pushed her away leading to her injury. He slapped me and threatened to take Linda with him'
both men went cold. For the first time, they understood what had happend. A man, a silly man had lay his hands and their wives.
'did you say he kissed Linda?'
Henry asked. Tara nodded bravely. Linda saw the anger in his eyes and backed away.
'who the hell is he Linda?'
'Terry'
her voice was soft and calmed.
'Terry?'
'we met him at the hotel during our honeymoon'
'I sure will deal with that bastard'
Henry shouted.
'Who is he?'
Jordan asked dangerously.
'the vice president's son. I don't care who is father is, i will make him pay'
Henry silently vow. Jordan stared at his wife, the pain in her eyes, his sobbing sister and Linda, who looked like she was going to fall any moment.
'I will sue him'
he said calmly. Henry walked to his wife and pulled her to him. Terry will pay for laying his hands on the women, even if it will be scandalus.
They went home, each thinking of the best way to get revenge from the scoundrel, Terry.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by dexterush(f): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wow, terry in trouble tongue.......his name even sounds lik a dog's name

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by onosj(f): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Terry u again.... Am sure u're going 2 pay dearly 4 ur stupidity dis time around. @Tiffany Weldon!

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hebenz(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
terry don enter am o

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by seunviju(f): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Terry or whatever your name is will hear it from the jordan's and joseph.we will surely know who the most powerful is.Lovely update dear

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Diamonddamsel: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Terry your own don finish.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by ThaRuthlxx7: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello guys voting of best writers is still going on u can cast ur vote N.B no ballot box can be stolen the current to top people to be voted are mr d9ty7 and tiffanyJ

thanks
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by mikedimeji(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
The world is sick and very old and so a lot of stupid and insane things are the other of the day. At times I looked at the life style of some guys I lack words to express my mind. How on earth will a guy be hovering round a married woman for goodness sake. Even if ur father is PA to Jesus Christ how dare u assault a married woman. They actually need to teach this stupid iguana called Terry a remarkable lesson which will also serve as deterrent to as many that are nursing this barbaric act in mind. Also to our guys out there, there are many single ladies out there so pls stop following another guys babe don't be assistant boy friend it's not proper my thought any way. TiffnayJ great work. Well done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
mr Aaron Martins walked down the stairs and sat on one of the expensive Sofa in the palour at his residential vila in Asokoro. He didn't look happy at all. Infact, he had not slept a bit the previous night. He had thought of many ways to punish his son and put an end to his wayward life.
'darling, it's time for breakfast'
He heard his wife say in a soft voice. The truth was, his wife is part of his problems.
'i'm not hungry'
he told her calmly. She stared at her husband. He was a tall man. Very fair in complexion with a husky voice. He wasn't plump, neither was he thin. At fifty two, he looked fourty-five. She had lived with him for over thirty years and she was sure he was angry.
'what is the problem darling?'
she asked him. It was his turn to glare at her. She was tall ,dark in complexion and looked fourty-four instead of fifty.
'ofcourse there is a problem and you know it'
'hope this isn't about Terry'
'it sure is. That boy wants to send me to my early grave. I assure you, he won't succeed'
'what has he done again?'
He kept mute, at that moment, Terry walked down the stairs for breakfast. Aaron signalled for all the maids to disappear. It was apparent that the silly boy was suffering from hangover.
'goodmorning father, morning mother'
he said with a smile. He was thinking of the woman he had kissed last evening. She was so sweet he promised himself he must have her. So deep was he in his thoughts he didn't notice that his father had not replied his greetings.
'Terry sit down there'
Aaron motioned at the cushion in front of him. Terry sat down and waited for his father to begin his long speech. He was used to it.
'Terry, i'm ashamed of siring you. You are nothing but a disgrace and a dolt'
'darling that is harsh'
his wife told told him.
'shut up Joan, you spoilt him'
she kept mute.
'why on earth will you attack three harmless and innocent women on a public beach. How can you be so callous as to lay your hands on them? Why would you forcefully kiss a married woman?'
'i was drunk father. Well, shit happens'
Terry replied non challantly.
'Terry i warned you a dozen times to stay away from the Josephs. You refused and now we no longer have our hands full with them, you dared to beat up the Nicholas wife and daughter'
'they stood in my way'
'oh,really? The Nicholas and the Josephs are ruthless. They are not one to play around with and you just made them angry'
'oh darling, you are the Vice president of the federal Republic of Nigeria, take care of them. Give them some cash and they won't cause any qualms'
His wife interjected. He was a very calmed man. A man in full control of his emotions, he would have slapt her for uttering those words. Neither mother nor son knew the extend of his anger. But he was in control. His wife didn't know that the Nicholas and the Josephs do not need their money.
'i have watched the Nicholas destroyed three ministers and an embassador last two years all because of Tara, Jordan's wife. They are people who take care of their own and will react to what our idiot of a son did yesterday'
'father, i'm sorry okay, but you've got to clean up this mess. I'm your son and you hold a very important place in Nigeria'
again, Aaron controlled his anger. This thirty-one year old son of his his who still lives in his home and lived on him while his mates are married and making ends meet for their family. All these are about to end. He will see to it immediately.
'your two younger sisters are doing well. Each working and living examplinary life. Jessica is getting married soon and i'm so proud of them. You are a disgrace to this family'
'father, don't compare me with Jessica and Geraldine. I'm simply living my life'
'okay then, you will go and apologize to those family today'
'no father i won't. I am the vice president's son mehn'
Aaron looked at his wife, she smiled proudly at her son and for the first time, he smiled. Terry had just digged his own grave. He had prayed for the boy to refuse and he had.
His next words nearly crippled his wife while his son, looked up in fear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tiffany, dnt tell me dtz all for tonight! biko pls add few paragraphs...im on ma knees plsss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
hmmmnn..true talk mikedimeji.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by orla01(f): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tanx 4 d update TiffanyJ. Terry is in trouble,he has bitten more than he can chew.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Reply)

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.