Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

A Man To Call Her Own - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man To Call Her Own (438859 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
heemah: Tiffany, dnt tell me dtz all for tonight! biko pls add few paragraphs...im on ma knees plsss.
just a few paragraphs heemah, i don't have ba3. But leme finish the martin's family scene. How u dey?
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Aaron stared at his son. No, he won't bail now.
'it took my decades of hard work and service to attain my position Terry and i refused to stand by and watch you tarnish all that i have worked for'
'okay dad. I've heard all these before'
'here is what you've never heard. Pack your bags. You are leaving Nigeria today.
I spoke with a friend last night, who spoke another friend and you have been offered a job in Ghana'
'what, i don't want to work'
Terry laughed.
'now listen to me, i'm not asking for your opinion. You shall leave here, work hard and earn your keep like your mates. Do not forget that you will not receive any special treatment. If you Bleep up, your appointment will be cancelled and never come back to my home'
'surely darling you are bluffing. Sending him to a foreign land because he kissed a mere girl and slapped two?'
Aaron continved without even acknowledging his wife.
'you have a degree and masters in Geomatic engeneering. Now is the time to prove i had not waste my money'
'i'm not going dad'
'then so be it and you are no longer my son'
'what? You are disowning my only son?'
'woman, stay out of this. Now listen Terry, you will not step your feet in Nigeria without my permision. You will be watched and the moment you do, you sieze to be a son of mine.
Neither your mother nor i shall send you a kobo. I have spoken to your sisters and they are happy i'm doing this. You've hurt them one way or the other. You've raped Geraldine's best friend and had caused a strain in their friendship. God knows it was difficult to make the girl kept mute.
You succeeded in terminating Jessica's last engagement by beating Del black and blue because he told you the truth. I had to clean up that mess too. Well, i'm tired of cleaning up your mess.
None of your sisters will support you with a sue. You are completely on your own'
Joan began crying. He was her only son and her husband is taking him away from her.
'i'm i being banished?'
'yes you are. The next time i see you will be in two years time. You are not even allowed to attend Jessica's wedding. The poor girl is scared you will ruin everything'
Terry decided it was better to go to Ghana than stay in Nigeria without a name. Atleast, until his father's anger abated.
'i will disinherit you should you cause a stir in Ghana. Better to give out my money and asessts to charity than a useless son'
'my son is not useless'
joan wailed.
'sure he is. You Joan, are not to step your legs in Ghana for the next two years. Disobey me and i will punish you'
He could see that his father was dead serious.
'you shall rent a house in Ghana with the money left in your account. You are about to taste the other side of life'
Terry began to tremble. He was now on his own. He had never been on his own. That silly Linda was not worth it afterall.
'father, i will apologize to them. I will never go near Linda again'
'Terry, it's too late to cry when the head is cut off. And you are taking no jewelry with you. Your bags have already been parked. You won't even go up to your room, you are leaving immediately'
some men entered with bags of different sizes, shapes and colours. Terry was excurted out in his Jeans and T-shirt.
For the first time in his thirty-one years, he was scared, alone, and definately broke. He was about to learn the hard way that life is not a bed of roses.
His mother weep so hard and beg her hushand to forgive Terry.
'shut up woman, and start thinking of how to make peace with Jordan and Henry'
he worked upstairs to his room. He has a meeting with the president in two hours.
Earliar this morning, he had send a letter to Henry joseph and Jordan Nicholas. He prayed he wasn't too late and hoped they send their reply before the day runs out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Animog(f): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yes!!! i like the vice president.

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by ThaRuthlxx7: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
tiffanyj maybe we could help you forward this to the nollywood if u wish to. u can send me an email....

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by seunviju(f): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
I love the decision Terry father has just taken.Thanks for the update dear

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by goldwaters(f): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nyc work Tiffany J. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
seunviju: I love the decision Terry father has just taken.Thanks for the update dear
you are welcme
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hebenz(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
tiff darling, u really remade my day after it was spoilt by arsenal

nice update

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
goldwaters: Nyc work Tiffany J. Kudos
tnx ma and welcme onboard
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
hebenz: tiff darling, u really remade my day after it was spoilt by arsenal

nice update
i'm glad i remade your day. Thanks sir
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by heemah(f): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
serves terry right! next time, he will fink twice before acting foolishly...Fnks for d 3rd servings...u made ma night too o jawe afta it was spoiled by NYSC..gudnyt dear...
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
orla01: Tanx 4 d update TiffanyJ. Terry is in trouble,he has bitten more than he can chew.
you're welcome ma
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
heemah: serves terry right! next time, he will fink twice before acting foolishly...Fnks for d 3rd servings...u made ma night too o jawe afta it was spoiled by NYSC..gudnyt dear...
goodnight
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mikedimeji, you're welcome and tnx for the words of advice
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7: tiffanyj maybe we could help you forward this to the nollywood if u wish to. u can send me an email....
i laugh, how you dy sir
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Omololamide(f): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
thanks dear for the extra update......Weldone and kudos....

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Queenxstar(f): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
mikedimeji: The world is sick and very old and so a lot of stupid and insane things are the other of the day. At times I looked at the life style of some guys I lack words to express my mind. How on earth will a guy be hovering round a married woman for goodness sake. Even if ur father is PA to Jesus Christ how dare u assault a married woman. They actually need to teach this stupid iguana called Terry a remarkable lesson which will also serve as deterrent to as many that are nursing this barbaric act in mind. Also to our guys out there, there are many single ladies out there so pls stop following another guys babe don't be assistant boy friend it's not proper my thought any way. TiffnayJ great work. Well done
Even if ur father is
PA to Jesus Christ, that got me cracking up.

2 Likes

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by adorableify: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tiff indeed u re a swt hrt keep d good works

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by mikedimeji(m): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
That's a remarkable lesson from a father who wouldn't allow his name to be soiled. I love that. Others should take note. Pls if I may ask why do some women like to dey spoil their children by encouraging them to do wrong things. Thanks for this update

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by mikedimeji(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Queenxstar:
Even if ur father is
PA to Jesus Christ, that got me cracking up.
No mind me joor I dey vex for the guy. Some people Becos their father is highly placed in the society they see that as a yardstick to commit all manner of atrocities believing that no body will challenge them and it's so unfortunate for countries like ours where we build WEAK institutions and STRONG men making some people to be above the law.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Jeanfortune(f): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji: That's a remarkable lesson from a father who wouldn't allow his name to be soiled. I love that. Others should take note. Pls if I may ask why do some women like to dey spoil their children by encouraging them to do wrong things. Thanks for this update
me too, i dey ask that question also

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by eniodun26(f): 4:51am On Aug 20, 2014
Read The Reluctant Bride and now reading this. Took me just 2 days to finish 39 pages. This is really great. Keep d pen rolling. Waiting for wen it will be published. Kudos dear

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by hassan85(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2014
in one word 'beautiful' if I ever become dt wealthy u just thought me How to handle issues d hard way.. kai dt patience and anger control of Mr aaeron I ask God to please endow me with it big time... nice work Tiffany... So happy Am not gana go want my time at d camp, Sorry I know u had a rough night rest.. Good morning

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by jenyJ(f): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2014
good for terry but some mothers can sopoil their child in the name of only son or daughter thanks to terry's dad atleast he want his son to be responsible thanks tiffy

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by dollydolly(f): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Nice one TiffanyJ. U never fail to impress.

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2014
Omololamide: thanks dear for the extra update......Weldone and kudos....
you're welcome ma
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2014
adorableify: Tiff indeed u re a swt hrt keep d good works
thanks a million
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji: That's a remarkable lesson from a father who wouldn't allow his name to be soiled. I love that. Others should take note. Pls if I may ask why do some women like to dey spoil their children by encouraging them to do wrong things. Thanks for this update
you're welcome sir. Some women spoil their kids in the name of "love"
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by TiffanyJ(f): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2014
eniodun26: Read The Reluctant Bride and now reading this. Took me just 2 days to finish 39 pages. This is really great. Keep d pen rolling. Waiting for wen it will be published. Kudos dear
tnx alot ma. Welcome on board

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by kidaberry(f): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Tiffany i've left my story cuz of this wonderful story you have here
Re: A Man To Call Her Own by Tbrak: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Keep it up, very soon nollywood producer wl buy ur story reluntant bride and dis one

1 Like

Re: A Man To Call Her Own by kidaberry(f): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
typing
please comments are allowed. i wanna improve

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply)

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.