Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic (42393 Views)

Style Inspiration For 9-5 Chic ~ Office fashion / Photos & Video: Newly-crowned Miss Universe Wears N155 Million Swim Suit! / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2014
CFCfan:
You were probably wearing 'short-shorts' which some/most Nigerians believe shouldn't be worn out doors, even in 40C temperature

I remember one time when a Nigerian lady on campus, where I attended uni, was saying that the girls wearing short-shorts in the middle of the Summer, were crazy grin

The shorts covered my bům, so nothing was hanging out.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2014
adaobi123:

The shorts covered my bům, so nothing was hanging out.
Even if the bum is covered, any piece of clothing that reveals 95% of the thighs is generally frowned out in Nigerian public
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2014
CFCfan:
Even if the bum is covered, any piece of clothing that reveals 95% of the thighs is generally frowned out in Nigerian public

God save us all. No wonder why nigerians sweat so much, they hardly dress for the weather. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2014
adaobi123:

God save us all. No wonder why nigerians sweat so much, they hardly dress for the weather. lipsrsealed
Well, most residents of Lagos Island probably won't frown on wearing short shorts in public. It's mostly those from the hinterland that are still backward embarassed

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by purplish(f): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Afam4eva:
So, what's the verdict?
I'l look around some stores to see which of them I can find smiley

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by rattlesnake(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
bagco super sack

3 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by James27: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
The poster above me. Ok i will tell later.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
tammyboy1: Madam but how bou working out and loosing those excess fat,u sure will be happy you did,thank mi lara

They have come o. She asked for help not any derogatory opinion angry

8 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
I like the kimono thing. It sure is sexy.

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by angela98(f): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
The pictures of those swim suits are gorgeous. I love swim suits but I feel uncomfortable to wear them in naija because its not a norm and people might raise eyebrows. Though on holiday, I wear dem abroad to show off my nice chubby envious figures to my man. The high waist ones are perfect for me. Thanks guys for the pictures. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan: In New York City, it is now legal for women to walk topless on the streets.
grin grin grin
NYC here I come

OP pictures or...
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Herrmes: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
"lol" That's all I can say, show pictures of yourself, I personally don't know what a size 12 girl looks like

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
The long sleeve one is very nice. Would have preferred a lower front though, bring the girls out a lil. grin grin

And that kimono is super sexy and teasing, oh and anything in purple, I will steal if possible. grin

A bikini top and short is also cute.

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by championeh(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pictures, otherwise no prescription!
I just dey imagine How you go look like........
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Madam, that is not size 12... From your Twitter DP, you should be 34 if not 36D and that is huge. Just visit Yaba... they ar plenty there

BTW, m I even sure its not DD... Khai... diaris god o

4 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Stalker
ledafaze: Madam, that is not size 12... From your Twitter DP, you should be 34 if not 36D and that is huge. Just visit Yaba... they ar plenty there

3 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by ghettodreamz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
ledafaze: Madam, that is not size 12... From your Twitter DP, you should be 34 if not 36D and that is huge. Just visit Yaba... they ar plenty there

Sharp guy.

You don copy her twitter handle sharp sharp, open browser enter twitter cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Herrmes: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
adaobi123:

Nigerians of course. I remember I was wearing shorts in Lagos and enugu and people were staring at me as if I was naked. embarassed I was so embarrassed. embarassed
You wore shorts and you didn't want people to stare? lol, why don't you take it as a sign of appreciation, God bless me and I see you in shorts I'll stare coyly, lol

3 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Amack(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Arsenal oooooo Arsenal. Arsenal and their Dramatic Transfer seasons. It has started again this year....=)) Alexis Sanchez has been doing his medicals at the Emirates stadium for the past 3 day, please is he in a coma? (Basketmouth on his BBM channel C0019B19B)
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by vislabraye(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish: Hey everyone! I'm in a very big dilemma.

I've always avoided pool parties...I'm a very busty and fleshy size 12, and I'll never feel comfortable exposing all that endowment in public.

However, its my close friend's birthday party this saturday and its a pool party sad I HAVE to get a swim suit.

So I need your help. Can I have ideas of the kinds of swim suits that would be appropriate for a very busty and chubby madam like me? Pictures, names of stores anywhere in Lagos, and useful tips would be appreciated.

N.B: I would love to moderately cover my _boobs_ and tummy most especially. Thank you :*
angry

I've always avoided pool parties...I'm a very busty and fleshy size 12, and I'll never feel comfortable exposing all that endowment in public.

However, its my close friend's birthday party this saturday and its a pool party sad I HAVE to get a swim suit.

So I need your help. Can I have ideas of the kinds of swim suits that would be appropriate for a very busty and chubby madam like me? Pictures, names of stores anywhere in Lagos, and useful tips would be appreciated.

N.B: I would love to moderately cover my _boobs_ and tummy most especially. Thank you :*
. Show us your picture in bikini first. sad

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Prowizy2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Madam you should try Julius Berger Company Coat (Overall) . . Big size, tenk me later angry

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by freecocoa(f): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
How about using an Abada to sew one? Atleast the tailor gets to take your measurement and sew it just the way you like.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nihilist: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pix of you being busty or adonbilivit... angry

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Prowizy2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
freecocoa: How about using an Abada to sew one? Atleast the tailor gets to take your measurement and sew it just the way you like.
grin grin angry
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by condralbede(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan:
Well, most residents of Lagos Island probably won't frown on wearing short shorts in public. It's mostly those from the hinterland that are still backward embarassed
Just dare try that in Maiduguri,zamfara, yobe ..omoo nah gobe oooo.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by englishmart(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2014

pls. Can u repeat what u just said,? I didn't quite understand
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
cococandy: Stalker

Nope... Trying to give her the best advice... She will even look better in low rise padded DD ones

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tintingz(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Afam4eva:
You keep mentioning how being unclad isn't African culture as if there's any culture that exudes unclothedness like African culture. Our ancestors used to walk around unclad or semi-unclad. The fact that you wear clothes today is because of the white people that you want to equate unclothedness with. They invented clothes and you left your African principles to wear those clothes.
Maybe the whites are now thinking backward for walking unclad in public. grin

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by barackodam: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
vislabraye: angry. Show us your picture in bikini first. sad

grin
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by NoreenUG(f): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ashkormissy:
and it's in d African culture to take off ur cloth nd bath in public in broad day lyt? D world was much beta in dat 6th century u guys say we re. U cnt possible make ryt wats wrong cos u bliv it's ryt...

u're not intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tellwisdom: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pisure?? undecided
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Giannakopoulos(f): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
OP i can only suggest for you if I can see your photo to really know how fleshy you are,but all this temptation ladies are bringing,well,continue,ie how a lady did in the name of wearing bomb shot,she wore pants instead round the estate on a Sunday morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) / Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.