Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic (42397 Views)

Style Inspiration For 9-5 Chic ~ Office fashion / Photos & Video: Newly-crowned Miss Universe Wears N155 Million Swim Suit! / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by moshino(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish: Hey everyone! I'm in a very big dilemma.

I've always avoided pool parties...I'm a very busty and fleshy size 12, and I'll never feel comfortable exposing all that endowment in public.

However, its my close friend's birthday party this saturday and its a pool party sad I HAVE to get a swim suit.

So I need your help. Can I have ideas of the kinds of swim suits that would be appropriate for a very busty and chubby madam like me? Pictures, names of stores anywhere in Lagos, and useful tips would be appreciated.

N.B: I would love to moderately cover my _boobs_ and tummy most especially. Thank you :*

Why not show what you're working with, with your face covered, that way you can get more appropriate advice.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by purplish(f): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
gothrones: I love how everyone avoided using the word "fat." When did fleshy, busty, husky, thick-boned, etc become synonyms for fat? My dear, bikinis were not made for fat people, so you should accordingly abandon your quest to contaminate the eyes of innocent gentlemen. Or do you want God to be mad at you?
Oga, take a sit \____

7 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Onlinebizexpert(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: I know say you know na. lolzzzzz. oya nor vex grin

em abi na drown yo drown for your pic

y ur face no dey show angry
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Danhumprey: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan:
A lady can only walk nake.d from head to waist; but not totally unclad.
The law came about due to pressure from some women's groups who felt that women should also be allowed to walk the streets top-less, just like men.
Chai!shockedshockedshocked

What a sight to behold! OMG! Those dangling booobies!embarassed
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by kobonaire(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chubby ladies can show some yànsh now .... some of us dudes are big bööty lovers wink

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Coldfeet(f): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2014

I've always avoided pool parties...I'm a very busty and fleshy size 12, and I'll never feel comfortable exposing all that endowment in public.

However, its my close friend's birthday party this saturday and its a pool party sad I HAVE to get a swim suit.

So I need your help. Can I have ideas of the kinds of swim suits that would be appropriate for a very busty and chubby madam like me? Pictures, names of stores anywhere in Lagos, and useful tips would be appreciated.

N.B: I would love to moderately cover my _boobs_ and tummy most especially. Thank you :*
Which ever your pick! please don't go for a two piece!!! Opt for a one piece bikini it gives you more coverage and holds any wobbly flesh in place! Also you can pair it with tights. Size 12 aint that biggish in my opinion unless you have a big tummy which can add bulk to a persons frame. Or if you are bold enough get a see thru hip length gown and rock it with a firm sexy two piece bikini! This will give you a feel of coverage and at the same time not make you look like the odd one out rather you'd be the center of very good attention wink lemme see if I can dig up some pics to drive home my points brb.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

em abi na drown yo drown for your pic

y ur face no dey show angry
I'm faceless grin
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Emilliw3m(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin Wear boxes nd singlet.

PIcs at ma signature

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by purplish(f): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Coldfeet: Which ever your pick! please don't go for a two piece!!! Opt for a one piece bikini it gives you more coverage and holds any wobbly flesh in place! Also you can pair it with tights. Size 12 aint that biggish in my opinion unless you have a big tummy which can add bulk to a persons frame. Or if you are bold enough get a see thru hip length gown and rock it with a firm sexy two piece bikini! This will give you a feel of coverage and at the same time not make you look like the odd one out rather you'd be the center of very good attention wink lemme see if I can dig up some pics to drive home my points brb.
Wooow! I'm loving the see through hip length idea...Thanks!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by kobonaire(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
adaobi123: Nigerians of course. I remember I was wearing shorts in Lagos and enugu and people were staring at me as if I was naked. embarassed I was so embarrassed. embarassed
a gorgeous lady like you, even the London blokes will be staring tongue

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by BRAV0O(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
kobonaire: Chubby ladies can show some yànsh now .... some of us dudes are big bööty lovers wink
u're so on point, my dear chubby ladies! Stop burging urself with those dieting ish and slim fit propaganda everyday' we love you already wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Randerl: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Try And Appreciate Out Input For Your Weekend
Plans.

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Randerl: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic

We Recommend The Ptevious Samples. Please Dont Try Dz At The Beach.

Try And Appreciate Out Input For Your Weekend Plans.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Prowizy2(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonychristopher: stretch mark, bulging tommy, sagged breasttt, fatty toto,please stay away from bikini
grin grin grin
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Randerl: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2014

How Did I Get Here.. .

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2014

The size 12 I know isn't "chubby" - perhaps the size 12 in naij is different, who knows? That's thick!! When you start reaching for size 14 -16, then, that's thicka than a snicka and heavenly juiciness. Anything over those sizes is obesity!! grin

For a size 12 with massive ti.ts(I believe we're talking about E-cup and above here, no?) - you need to flaunt 'em thangs and let the milkshake bring all the boys to the yard.

Try this:

[img]http://images.swimwear365.co.uk/is/image/OttoUK/cloudzoom/LASCANA-Navy-Vintage-Underwired-Swimsuit~620842FRSP.jpg[/img]

Picture ain't showing!!

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Size 12 is curvy, so a 2-piece can still be adequate.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by gothrones(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish: Oga, take a sit \____
At least I can sit down without breaking the chair.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by purplish(f): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
gothrones:
At least I can sit down without breaking the chair.
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Randerl: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2014

We Recommend These and The Ptevious Samples.

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Danhumprey: Hahahaha...gringringrin

How do you know he is lying?

Because I'm a born and raised new yorker.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan:
A lady can only walk nake.d from head to waist; but not totally unclad.
The law came about due to pressure from some women's groups who felt that women should also be allowed to walk the streets top-less, just like men.

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by vislabraye(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
adaobi123:

Nigerians of course. I remember I was wearing shorts in Lagos and enugu and people were staring at me as if I was naked. embarassed I was so embarrassed. embarassed
. If you wear it in the appropriate place like the beach or pool, they may not look at you that way. On the other hand, if you are loaded, people will always look whether in Naija or outside.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by InvertedHammer: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
/

You no get tailor for your area?

Customized swim suit will be commendable in your situation.

\
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Coldfeet(f): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish: Wooow! I'm loving the see through hip length idea...Thanks!!!!
Its my favourite too! Now on the morning of the day before the party shave your legs, arm pits and your bikini line! This is to enable your skin to look relaxed before the exposure! Baby oil may be applied on your legs just to glimmer up. Feel free have fun and don't give a hoot about all them slim girls that will be flaunting and trotting about that day! Just exude confidence in your carriage and believe you are gorgeous just the way you are. The pix is to give you an idea of the hip length gown I mentioned earlier! I believe it won't be hard for you to get one and if you have the time you can ask your tailor to make one out of chiffon for you any colour will do just fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by fpeter(f): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
CHECK OKRIKA MARKET
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by slex(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
[size=38pt]oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!pool party deh and u no invite me until i see my i.v i no de give advice grin

send am orrrrr i do ''mo gbo mo ya'' [/size]
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nicepoker(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Op let's c ur pix. Then I can send u the prototype

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
shurl4:

when was the last time you were in Lagos? i was in Lagos last month and geezzz, my eyes are still hurting me...

In 2012. Majority of the horrible stares were from woman though. The men were nicer. tongue

shurl4: to be honest, i'm not really sure all the gazes you got were disapproval looks, i think most were rather ill-concealed gapes, you know Nigerians are not very discrete when it comes to appreciating good stuffs like that lol....

Yes o ! The gazes were disapproval. I remember one lady who I caught looking at me and she just rolled her eyes and walked away. I was like.......LOL.

on a more serious note, i visited the beach and yes a lot of the girls were not on bikinis, but i also attended a pool side party and it was another story entirely. i think maybe because the swimming pool was more enclosed so the girls were more relaxed, and even like 70% of the guys were on swimming trunks while at the beach i did not remember seeing any guy on trunks, just a bunch of guys jumping into the sea fully clothed.... generally i do not think Nigerians yet have the beach lounging culture were you go and lie down all day in your swim trunk/bikinis basking in the sun or surfing etc....

Yeah. That's true. They were quite a few private pool parties when I was in lagos. A lot more girls wearing swimsuits and bikinis.

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by bigdoo: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
TRY THIS

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by yollychika(f): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
N fo big belle
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by lyricalz: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Life depends on hw we see it, woman. Dnt boda about not exposing ur fleshy body, u're a creation of God. God knows why he has 2 create u dat way. So watz d ache about. Go to the party and have your fun, I tell ya, more than 60% of guys admire ladies like you. They only just hiding, copying the west. Shekina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) / Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.