Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic (42391 Views)

Style Inspiration For 9-5 Chic ~ Office fashion / Photos & Video: Newly-crowned Miss Universe Wears N155 Million Swim Suit! / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by freecocoa(f): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Coldfeet: Haba you are above such comments na!
Ha! What's wrong with my comment? Is there not a bikini on this thread made with an abada-like material?
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tandj: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
@carefreewannabe, u will.
Once u start giving birth unless u come from d slim gene background even after giving birth.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
tandj: @carefreewannabe, u will.
Once u start giving birth unless u come from d slim gene background even after giving birth.

No, I don't. I am working out to be the way I am but I wouldn't if I looked as lovely as some of the ladies here when chubby. I look better slim. I would love to look good chubby.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by purplish(f): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Looool! U guys are funny! Big Big thanks to y'all, especially those who posted pictures...now I know I have soooo many options and can rock whilst being covered up cheesy Thank ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Pdizzle(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
shymexx: I just found a bad bit.ch!! grin

Try this:

Edited: this forum is moving booky with pictures and shiit.

Nice rack
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
tammyboy1: Madam but how bou working out and loosing those excess fat,u sure will be happy you did,thank mi lara
so true. You work out, eat right and you'd achieve that summer body in no time.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 11, 2014
I'm the same size as you, over here I'm one of the slim people, but in Nigeria, I'm chubby. I go for 2 piece swim suits any day and any time. Make sure the lower part of the swim suit top has a darker shade/colour (this slims the tummy area). Ensure the top part of the swim suit is a brighter shade (this will draw attention to the cleavageor upper body), make sure the neckline is not so low-cut (you wouldn't want to cut across as slutty). As for the bottom of the swim suit, stick with the knickers and not bikini panties. A neutral colour will do. I believe wranglers and some boutiques in V-island, Ikoyi (awolowo road), falomo, yaba, festac and suru-lere have good products. Cheers and have fun.
purplish: Hey everyone! I'm in a very big dilemma.

I've always avoided pool parties...I'm a very busty and fleshy size 12, and I'll never feel comfortable exposing all that endowment in public.

However, its my close friend's birthday party this saturday and its a pool party sad I HAVE to get a swim suit.

So I need your help. Can I have ideas of the kinds of swim suits that would be appropriate for a very busty and chubby madam like me? Pictures, names of stores anywhere in Lagos, and useful tips would be appreciated.

N.B: I would love to moderately cover my _boobs_ and tummy most especially. Thank you :*
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 11, 2014
How about a burkini? grin

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1: How about a burkini? grin
WTF!! grin
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2014
CFCfan:
WTF!! grin

Stay dia na
The bathing suit for pious Muslimas and deeper lifers
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tandj: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, I don't. I am working out to be the way I am but I wouldn't if I looked as lovely as some of the ladies here when chubby. I look better slim. I would love to look good chubby.
K. I get ur point.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by gowaga68: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2014
tammyboy1: Madam but how bou working out and loosing those excess fat,u sure will be happy you did,thank mi lara
Being cubby is never a bad thing, so why should she work on loosing it?? Oga if you dont appriciate phat ppl just park aside jare.
OP: a BBW fan is hailing you o jare!

3 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by veeviene(f): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2014
Some times we have our life to live rather Dan talk of tradition... haba
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by A40(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote
author=purplish]Hey everyone! I'm in a very big dilemma.

I've always avoided pool parties...I'm a very busty and fleshy size 12,
and I'll never feel comfortable exposing all that endowment in public.

However, its my close friend's birthday party this saturday and its a
pool party sad I HAVE to get a swim suit.

So I need your help. Can I have ideas of the kinds of swim suits that
would be appropriate for a very busty and chubby madam like me?
Pictures, names of stores anywhere in Lagos, and useful tips would be
appreciated.

N.B: I would love to moderately cover my _boobs_ and tummy most
especially. Thank you :*[/quote]
Oh wow! That's not a bad dilemma to have

There is this place on Toyin str Ikeja called Cleavages its practically next to Domino's pizza and Waterparks they might or should be able to help you with that

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by purpleweddings: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
plus sized women are blessed.

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Derabi(f): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by eROCK247(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Afam4eva:
You keep mentioning how being unclad isn't African culture as if there's any culture that exudes unclothedness like African culture. Our ancestors used to walk around unclad or semi-unclad. The fact that you wear clothes today is because of the white people that you want to equate unclothedness with. They invented clothes and you left your African principles to wear those clothes.
loving dis deb8!!!

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Very revolutionary colour :-) shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) / Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.