Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic (42396 Views)

Style Inspiration For 9-5 Chic ~ Office fashion / Photos & Video: Newly-crowned Miss Universe Wears N155 Million Swim Suit! / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by youngice(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Afam4eva:
I guess it's a culture thing. Nigerians are backward. I'm sure when they saw, you they classified you as a **** without knowing that it's normal when you come from. If i were to use my Nigerian otti to judge Mauritian girls then 90% of them are sluts because most of them wear tattoos, nose rings and wear bikini on the streets close to the beach and the ones that want to cover up, wear bump shots or hot pants. When you get close to these people you'll discover that they're just normal and not slutty like their physical appearance may want to depict.
i think its because they are slutty, no part of civilisation justifies public unclothedness,if you want to walk around naked buy an estate and do the needful,mind you not all africans were naked when the whites came, i repsect culture, not easily swayed unbalanced notions about civilization and morality

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by koolg: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish: Hey everyone! I'm in a very big dilemma.

I've always avoided pool parties...I'm a very busty and fleshy size 12, and I'll never feel comfortable exposing all that endowment in public.

However, its my close friend's birthday party this saturday and its a pool party sad I HAVE to get a swim suit.

So I need your help. Can I have ideas of the kinds of swim suits that would be appropriate for a very busty and chubby madam like me? Pictures, names of stores anywhere in Lagos, and useful tips would be appreciated.

N.B: I would love to moderately cover my _boobs_ and tummy most especially. Thank you :*

Your pix or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Prowizy2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
tellwisdom: Pisure?? undecided
Check her picture on Twitter. . Mehn! the chest is something else! grin

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
umuaka kita!!!.....bikini bikin ana apu unu n' onu
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tintingz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
adaobi123:

God save us all. No wonder why nigerians sweat so much, they hardly dress for the weather. lipsrsealed
So what should we say to the women dressing code in the middle east?

Negro skin are design to adapt to hot weather the same way the whites are more used to cold weather.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tonte(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
local champion...by their posts we shall know them

Ashkormissy:
Backwards? Tot it was in d stone age dat we moved around unclad. Jst cos u easily influenced by foreign culture doesnt mean dat we shld accept it. It is normal to c a white chick in a bikini bt a black in it looks sooooooo abnormal!

6 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by wonlasewonimi: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just go and get a mankini
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Faun(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
I think all chubby women should be completely na.ked at swimming pools.
They're a gift to earth kiss

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Madam put ur picture na so that we can know the lenght of wrapper that would be needed to sew a bikini 4 u
On a serious note people's perspective about u does not matter much but your own perspective

Wear anytin u feel comfortable in...african men love thick ladies
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
cheesy

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by iiichidodo: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ah chubby chicks.....We like em with bikinis, something with a little bit of action and racy like thongs? Don't worry bout showing excessive flesh well rounded booty and jugs should be distractive enough....Just be free and live free.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Faun(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2014

Dat asss.

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by watchindelta(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
women tins but guys stil viewing!
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Vansnickers: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Go and Lose weight.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Vansnickers: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Ah chubby chicks.....We like em with bikinis, something with a little bit of action and racy like thongs? Don't worry bout showing excessive flesh well rounded booty and jugs should be distractive enough....Just be free and live free.

We?
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by shurl4(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
adaobi123:

Nigerians of course. I remember I was wearing shorts in Lagos and enugu and people were staring at me as if I was naked. embarassed I was so embarrassed. embarassed

when was the last time you were in Lagos? i was in Lagos last month and geezzz, my eyes are still hurting me...

to be honest, i'm not really sure all the gazes you got were disapproval looks, i think most were rather ill-concealed gapes, you know Nigerians are not very discrete when it comes to appreciating good stuffs like that lol....

on a more serious note, i visited the beach and yes a lot of the girls were not on bikinis, but i also attended a pool side party and it was another story entirely. i think maybe because the swimming pool was more enclosed so the girls were more relaxed, and even like 70% of the guys were on swimming trunks while at the beach i did not remember seeing any guy on trunks, just a bunch of guys jumping into the sea fully clothed.... generally i do not think Nigerians yet have the beach lounging culture were you go and lie down all day in your swim trunk/bikinis basking in the sun or surfing etc....

5 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tintingz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
youngice: i think its because they are slutty, no part of civilisation justifies public unclothedness,if you want to walk around naked buy an estate and do the needful,mind you not all africans were naked when the whites came, i repsect culture, not easily swayed unbalanced notions about civilization and morality
Don't mind him he thinks all Africans are that backward because we now discourage unclothedness, the early men walk unclad because they are backward and not civilised, the whites came to Africa to make we blacks started wearing clothes they(white folks) discouraged unclothedness as their women dressed in gowns and garments.

I'm expecting oyinbo girls to dress like this grin

Now women in the western world are walking unclad in public someone is saying Africans are still backward. Confused people.

5 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Colonial mentality in some of these posts. Hurts my fĂșcking soul.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by purplish(f): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Stalkers in the house, I hail oh!!!

Anyways, I'm all sorted out now. Thanks to those who made helpful contributions smiley

3 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by iiichidodo: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Vansnickers:

We?
Yes we, me myself and i....

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Madam put ur picture na so that we can know the lenght of wrapper that would be needed to sew a bikini 4 u
On a serious peoples perspective about u does not matter but your own perspective

Wear anytin u feel comfortable in...african men love thick ladies
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by odinma1: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
OP firstly u are not obese, u are just slightly overweight. What do you want babymama1 who is over size 30 in waist to do? Ehhn?

Anyway u can contact babymama for suggestions, she has being a fat woman for over 40 years. She will give u good suggestions

Anambra Adigo Mma cool

6 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Oh boy. Some comments almost removed my brain while I was laffin. But criously d high waisted thin is ok if u find it here. If not den try my style am a size 10 but not busty sha, wen I go to d pool I wear a one piece and a tight which covers down. So try dat.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
abeg wetin be her twitter handle abi name me too wan see XL B.OO..bie

angry
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: cheesy grin

the truth must be told
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tammyboy1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
sandijey:

They have come o. She asked for help not any derogatory opinion angry
so my comment wasnt helpful rii
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

the truth must be told
The high waisted swimsuit should look good on her.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Iko5000: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
have just looked at her twitter handle, my My cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by purplish(f): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
rozzay: Oh boy. Some comments almost removed my brain while I was laffin. But criously d high waisted thin is ok if u find it here. If not den try my style am a size 10 but not busty sha, wen I go to d pool I wear a one piece and a tight which covers down. So try dat.

Please what do you mean by 1 piece?
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Randerl: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic

The Best We Can Offer A Chubby Chic

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by BankuTilapia2: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
KENTE
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by FKBZ: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Afam4eva:
I guess it's a culture thing. Nigerians are backward. I'm sure when they saw, you they classified you as a **** without knowing that it's normal when you come from. If i were to use my Nigerian otti to judge Mauritian girls then 90% of them are sluts because most of them wear tattoos, nose rings and wear bikini on the streets close to the beach and the ones that want to cover up, wear bump shots or hot pants. When you get close to these people you'll discover that they're just normal and not slutty like their physical appearance may want to depict.

HI AFAM,

for mauritius what are the requirements for someone who want to go on tourism maybe two weeks.

goggled it but i found out they dont have an embassy in nigeria.

just need a general overview,visa,tickets and how much needed for a moderate holidaying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) / Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.