Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic (42400 Views)

Style Inspiration For 9-5 Chic ~ Office fashion / Photos & Video: Newly-crowned Miss Universe Wears N155 Million Swim Suit! / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish:

Please what do you mean by 1 piece?

this is one piece bikini,

em can i have ur twitter handle

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Afam4eva(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
FKBZ:

HI AFAM,

for mauritius what are the requirements for someone who want to go on tourism maybe two weeks.

goggled it but i found out they dont have an embassy in nigeria.

just need a general overview,visa,tickets and how much needed for a moderate holidaying

Open a topic in the travel section and mention me and i will be drop by and give the little information that i know.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

the truth must be told

I believe mariah was laughing at the "sew a swimsuit from wrapper" part. That's what I was laughing at anyway
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by kishimi8(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Oya go google da one serena williams de wear na dat one be for biggie. Else no bother wear bikini again
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by lilmax(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lets just see a pic of your body
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Randerl: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic

Sugar Mama Sizes. U will Luv Them.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by zurine(f): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
great
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Forwetinnah: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
youngice: i think its because they are slutty, no part of civilisation justifies public unclothedness,if you want to walk around naked buy an estate and do the needful,mind you not all africans were naked when the whites came, i repsect culture, not easily swayed unbalanced notions about civilization and morality

Thank you
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Forwetinnah: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Randerl: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic

Sugar Mama Sizes. U will Luv Them.

Haba...no be by force to wear swimsuits na. Warris this cry

4 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
i have seen "plus" women at pools and they always look gorgeous in swimwears that cover up their tommy.
while buying, all you need do is stretch it, it may look small but trust me, it is always a one size fits all.
it all depends on how you carry yourself, be free, have fun

while at it, please get a goggle, the chlorine hurts after some minutes
without it, swimming in a pool with your nakd eye is like swimming in peppered water.

NB: get the type this user uploaded on page 1
Chillisauce: Try these. Something that covers your behind and hold the boobies good.

Since you are shy, I'm sure you will be comfortable un these

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by BRAV0O(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish: Hey everyone! I'm in a very big dilemma.

I've always avoided pool parties...I'm a very busty and fleshy size 12, and I'll never feel comfortable exposing all that endowment in public.

However, its my close friend's birthday party this saturday and its a pool party sad I HAVE to get a swim suit.

So I need your help. Can I have ideas of the kinds of swim suits that would be appropriate for a very busty and chubby madam like me? Pictures, names of stores anywhere in Lagos, and useful tips would be appreciated.

N.B: I would love to moderately cover my _boobs_ and tummy most especially. Thank you :*
pls where the party at ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Danhumprey: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Afam4eva:
I don't know any bikini shop in Lagos as in all my existence in Nigeria, i only visited the beach 3 times.

I wish Nigerian ladies will embrace the bikini culture. Show of what you've got and people like us will appreciate. Enough of wearing Iro and buba to the beach. Bikinis are here to stay.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by myspnigeria: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
enlightening.....iLIKE
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tonychristopher: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
must everyone wear bikini,what of stretch mark, bulging tommy, sagged breasttt, fatty toto,please stay away from bikini

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by purplish(f): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
BRAV0O: pls where the party at ? cheesy
Mo gbo mo ya! :p
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Danhumprey: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
adaobi123:

Nigerians of course. I remember I was wearing shorts in Lagos and enugu and people were staring at me as if I was naked. embarassed I was so embarrassed. embarassed
Africans are naturally shy people,most especially those that have spent all their life within the African continent. You won't blame them.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

I believe mariah was laughing at the "sew a swimsuit from wrapper" part. That's what I was laughing at anyway

am aware
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by femi4: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
ledafaze: Madam, that is not size 12... From your Twitter DP, you should be 34 if not 36D and that is huge. Just visit Yaba... they ar plenty there

BTW, m I even sure its not DD... Khai... diaris god o
CID....make I go check her twitter id too
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by BRAV0O(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
purplish: Mo gbo mo ya! :p
not rili ? grin Will love to experience such pool party once again if its not gurls only I wouldn't mind. <3
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by sonnie10: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
OK
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Danhumprey: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan: In New York City, it is now legal for women to walk topless on the streets.
How do you mean? As in stark na.ked? Or just exposing the bosoms?
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by gothrones(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
I love how everyone avoided using the word "fat." When did fleshy, busty, husky, thick-boned, etc become synonyms for fat? My dear, bikinis were not made for fat people, so you should accordingly abandon your quest to contaminate the eyes of innocent gentlemen. Or do you want God to be mad at you?

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Danhumprey: How do you mean? As in stark na.ked? Or just exposing the bosoms?

He's a lying ídiot
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's what I was laughing at too.

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Randerl: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2014

You Got It, Flaunt Am....

1 Like

Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Chubhie: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
You can't go wrong with your birthday suit. Thank me latter.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Danhumprey: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

He's a lying ídiot
Hahahaha...gringringrin

How do you know he is lying?
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: That's what I was laughing at too.

i know naaaaa haba shocked
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by tweaker(f): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
lilmax: Lets just see a pic of your body

Yeah I'd like to see a photo of her body so I can know the size I'll get for her cause I'm into buying and selling of all kind of swimming suit and sports wears and the most aspect of it is that I am also a chubby
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

i know naaaaa haba shocked
I know say you know na. lolzzzzz. oya nor vex grin
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Danhumprey: How do you mean? As in stark na.ked? Or just exposing the bosoms?
A lady can only walk nake.d from head to waist; but not totally unclad.
The law came about due to pressure from some women's groups who felt that women should also be allowed to walk the streets top-less, just like men.
Re: Swim Suit Ideas For A Chubby Chic by Randerl: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2014

We Recommend The Ptevious Samples. Please Dont Try Dz At The Beach.

Try And Appreciate Out Input For Your Weekend Plans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) / Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.