Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56699 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2014
KEEP FOLLOWING
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by larriesmalls: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
visit www.smscorrect.com and buy the cheapest bulk sms in Nigeria with fast and instant delivery.Bulk sms as low as 88kobo per unit.Nigeria's leading bulk sms platform.visit today now and start enjoying bulk sms at the cheapest rate on a very reliable platform.www.smscorrect.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
maxproxl:

your proposal is okay but just review the price N1.50k(irrespective of volume) as I told you before. just offer to help them send the sms.
dont bundle the proposal as you did for (churches, hotels, schools, clubs etc). you must be specific i.e propose to a particular company emphasizing issues that will excite them. my brother please dont focus on bulk sms business alone as the income potential is low except you secure a deal with a politician. look at the other business topics on this thread. wishing you all the very best. you will excel and succeed ijn. keep following

Sir am using A4 thats why i combine it that way , though u told me nt to use A4, but right nw i av no choice,
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by 1money: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
1money: Goldendiamond, I thank God for bringing you into our lives, you have really helped us immensely with this thread and God will bless you and your family abundantly. For me it has not been easy to quit my job and go all out to pursue my entrepreneurial dreams because I'm responsible to some people(my family). So I use after work hours and weekends, even then its not easy 'cause I have 2 little kids. As you can see from my signature I have started with one of the businesses the OP taught and I made N20k renting a 3-bedroom flat to a couple. Despite my challenges I'm not giving up as I believe this money that I'm pursuing will quit running one day and I'll grab it as me, I'm not ready to quit. To my fellow readers, don't just read, act on the OP advices and suggestions, be determined and NEVER give up. May GOD bless our efforts. Once again thank you OP.
Hi Goldendiamond, I also shared my story of how I used your teaching to make some money.
I know you are very busy but pls send the website mktg proposal.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by enet1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
"I AM INTERESTED IN THE EXAM". God nless u for d good work dt u r doing
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Your number please!
lifestyle1:

Saw your reseller package can you add me up on whatsapp lets chat
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by lifestyle1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
semasir: Your number please!

check your whatsapp just sent you a message now.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ayozainy(f): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello, pls guys i need ur urgent, sincere nd quick replies. My mum has a business centre, she is a graphic artist, she does general printing and also sells t-shirts. Buh dis days business isnt moving at all. Smtyms she makes N250 per day which was nt d case b4. I tell u guys, she is very gud at graphics design, and she has been in d business 4 more than 16yrs now. I dnt knw wat d problem z buh i guess z because so many pple are into it nd in d same area . She is kinda frustrated nd wants 2 switch 2 a new business line, *she has no idea of wat 2 do*. She once thought of selling provisions buh d profit aint much. She also thought of selling creams buh according 2 xom enquiries, it's nt a gud option. D worst of it all z dat d landlord jst increased d shop rent with ova 90% 4rm (34,000 - 60,000) Pls guys, i need u 2 post some gud business options dat are
1. Nt so stressful
2. Profitable - one in which she can make a substantial amount 4rm daily
3. Nd can survive in any location nd season.
Awaiting ur humble replies. *Thanks*
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayozainy: Hello, pls guys i need ur urgent, sincere nd quick replies. My mum has a business centre, she is a graphic artist, she does general printing and also sells t-shirts. Buh dis days business isnt moving at all. Smtyms she makes N250 per day which was nt d case b4. I tell u guys, she is very gud at graphics design, and she has been in d business 4 more than 16yrs now. I dnt knw wat d problem z buh i guess z because so many pple are into it nd in d same area . She is kinda frustrated nd wants 2 switch 2 a new business line, *she has no idea of wat 2 do*. She once thought of selling provisions buh d profit aint much. She also thought of selling creams buh according 2 xom enquiries, it's nt a gud option. D worst of it all z dat d landlord jst increased d shop rent with ova 90% 4rm (34,000 - 60,000) Pls guys, i need u 2 post some gud business options dat are
1. Nt so stressful

she can sell such knowledge on fiverr. as i was told, though i never gve it a try
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by OCTAVO: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayozainy: Hello, pls guys i need ur urgent, sincere nd quick replies. My mum has a business centre, she is a graphic artist, she does general printing and also sells t-shirts. Buh dis days business isnt moving at all. Smtyms she makes N250 per day which was nt d case b4. I tell u guys, she is very gud at graphics design, and she has been in d business 4 more than 16yrs now. I dnt knw wat d problem z buh i guess z because so many pple are into it nd in d same area . She is kinda frustrated nd wants 2 switch 2 a new business line, *she has no idea of wat 2 do*. She once thought of selling provisions buh d profit aint much. She also thought of selling creams buh according 2 xom enquiries, it's nt a gud option. D worst of it all z dat d landlord jst increased d shop rent with ova 90% 4rm (34,000 - 60,000) Pls guys, i need u 2 post some gud business options dat are
1. Nt so stressful
Please kinly tell me why selling cosmetics is not a good option. Well, i think it's profitable. Depends on capital though.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ayozainy(f): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2014
OCTAVO:
Please kinly tell me why selling cosmetics is not a good option. Well, i think it's profitable. Depends on capital though.
kk...tanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ayo081(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayozainy post=/post/26810812:
Hello, pls guys i need ur urgent, sincere nd quick replies. My mum has a business centre, she is a graphic artist, she does general printing and also sells t-shirts. Buh dis days business isnt moving at all. Smtyms she makes N250 per day which was nt d case b4. I tell u guys, she is very gud at graphics design, and she has been in d business 4 more than 16yrs now. I dnt knw wat d problem z buh i guess z because so many pple are into it nd in d same area . She is kinda frustrated nd wants 2 switch 2 a new business line, *she has no idea of wat 2 do*. She once thought of selling provisions buh d profit aint much. She also thought of selling creams buh according 2 xom enquiries, it's nt a gud option. D worst of it all z dat d landlord jst increased d shop rent with ova 90% 4rm (34,000 - 60,000) Pls guys, i need u 2 post some gud business options dat are
1. Nt so stressful
if she owns a big centre,she can register with jamb for cbt exams.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by tomiamida: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Cash and Prize awards and a chance to be on TV
You should grab the opportunity, just log on and fill the form and share with friends

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ayozainy(f): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ayo081:
if she owns a big centre,she can register with jamb for cbt exams.
Tanx...buh y are u always on my trail, hen namesake? U kip following me 4rm education 2 business section (lolz)
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2014
ayozainy:
Tanx...buh y are u always on my trail, hen namesake? U kip following me 4rm education 2 business section (lolz)
As it is now, your Mum should'nt lay all her eggs in one basket.. She has the skills, she can start by organising trainings where the students pay a fixed amount. With the money raised she can expand the business from just designs to general business.
God Bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2014
maxproxl:

[b]the exam will start on October 15th so if you want to win my N25,000 you can indicate your interest by posting. "I AM INTERESTED IN THE EXAM". however you will need to answer some questions on this thread and this is how it will be done. all participants will come online at 7pm everyday and I will ask specific questions and expect an answer within 10minutes.

for those listed above that I promised a gift before, I have decided to give you a book on financial empowerment(START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE). this is the only gift I think you will benefit from.
- I wanted to give recharge cards but you will exhaust it
- I wanted to give clothes(boxers/tops) but it will fade out
- I wanted to give hand sanitizers(for ebola) but you may have it already (LOL)
- I wanted to give out a china phone but you may not appreciate it(LOL)
- I wanted to give out FREE bulk sms units but you may not need it
- I wanted to give out FREE business proposal but you may not use it

so here it is now, one of the books that changed my mindset about life
"START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE"
from where you are to get what you want.
stop comparing yourself with others as your story is different
YOU WILL EXCEL AND SUCCEED
YOU BEST WILL BECOME BETTER THIS YEAR IJN

for others that shared their business experience on this thread that wasnt stated on the list
please update me with and quote the post you shared before.
call or send a sms on how the book will be delivered to you

keep following[/b]
I AM INTERESTED IN THE EXAM
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ayozainy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
etcme:

As it is now, your Mum should'nt lay all her eggs in one basket.. She has the skills, she can start by organising trainings where the students pay a fixed amount. With the money raised she can expand the business from just designs to general business.
God Bless our efforts!
Tanx a lot
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by adaemeka245(f): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
for those listed above that I promised a gift before, I have decided to give you a book on
financial empowerment(START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE). this is the only gift I think you
will benefit from.
pls I need d book, here s my email ada4emeka@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
@OP I am interested . As for Ayozainy, let your mother incorporate computer business centre with graphic design. Also she should seek contact within political parties to get 2015 elections jobs , because the groove is already on. Kindly assist her to check a thread by Donald Yusuf : 14 Businesses You can do in 2014, it addressed the design stuff. I hope this help .
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ayo081(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
ayozainy:
lolz. we r egether nw. abi?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by vin12(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by vin12(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=maxproxl post=26742424]
[b]the exam will start on October 15th so if you want to win my N25,000 you can indicate your interest by posting. "I AM INTERESTED IN THE EXAM". however you will need to answer some questions on this thread and this is how it will be done. all participants will come online at 7pm everyday and I will ask specific questions and expect an answer within 10minutes

I AM INTERESTED IN THE EXAM. Thanks for your efforts to enlightening us..... Remain blessed.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
I AM INTERESTED IN
THE EXAM
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by fabian96(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
please help me out and send it to me @ francis.fabian96@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ayozainy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ewenla202:
@OP I am interested . As for Ayozainy, let your mother incorporate computer business centre with graphic design. Also she should seek contact within political parties to get 2015 elections jobs , because the groove is already on. Kindly assist her to check a thread by Donald Yusuf : 14 Businesses You can do in 2014, it addressed the design stuff. I hope this help .
Tanx.....she's doing jst dat
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ayozainy(f): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ayo081:

lolz. we r egether nw. abi?
Yep, lolz
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by chezholy(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2014
I AM INTERESTED IN THE EXAM
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2014
1money:

Hi Goldendiamond, I also shared my story of how I used your teaching to make some money.
I know you are very busy but pls send the website mktg proposal.

Ok my sister you will also get the free book "start with what you have". But how will you get it since you're not in lagos. To avoid delivery cost to owerri please send someone. You will get the website mktg proposal bonus soon. Really appreciate your input on this thread. Keep following. You will excel and succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2014
ayozainy:
1. Nt so stressful

My dear sister. Welcome on board and Thank you for joining my thread. This is the OP am using my 2nd handle because I was banned by the mods since september(ban to expire on Oct25th). I checked your profile and I can see you are a young lady and very active in the "education" section of nairaland. My advice to you is that you need to assist your mum to transform her biz because "what you don't update will bcom outdated". You said she has been into graphic design for over 16yrs. Longevity does not equal profitability its innovation that counts so you need to persuade her to embrace new ideas to boost her business.

I don't know her business location but I will give you my own little piece of advice. Her business is the same type I started for my wife last year so its a familiar terrain for me. Its a service based business that is customer driven and sales is also quite seasonal; all you need to do is follow my step by step guide. However no matter what I tell you, if you don't take action nothing will change so listen attentively.

You said she also sell tshirts and plans to sell provisions and/or creams but its not that profitable. These are all businesses in the "trading" category. The hard truth is any form of buying & selling(trading) has its challenges.
- it requires huge human effort
- it does not guarantee instant income
- it is time consuming
- it requires your physical presence
- it is energy sapping
- it requires space to store goods
- it requires extreme discipline
- it involves cost of delivery & transportation

So if your mum is not ready to face all these challenges tell her to ignore "trading" but if she can then she can start anything that has to do with the two necessities of life "food and clothes". You can also look at the 11 business topics we've treated on this thread. For her business centre the following may help:

1. Tell her to add "computer training" and "cbt training" to it. Note that this is not optional but mandatory.

2. Tell her to write a proposal and reach out to schools, churches, mosques, hotels etc in her area informing them of her services.

3. Tell her to print handbills with N5000. This amount will do 1000pcs, A5 size, one colour handbills. Then help her circulate in the places mentioned above.

4. If she can't afford option 3 then tell her to buy A4 paper with N600(80grams), design it herself setting two A5 size on one A4 paper, use her laserjet printer to print then she can cut in the middle. Buy this she will still have 1000 handbills by just speding N600 and with little printer toner.

5. Tell her to improve on her customer service and become very friendly. No business can survive without customers because customers are always right.

6. Tell her to rebrand her business. She can change her sign board and make it more captivating and attractive.

About other business ideas you requested for, will get back to you soon as I av to have my bath now. Keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2014
maxproxl:

My dear sister. Welcome on board and Thank you for joining my thread. This is the OP am using my 2nd handle because I was banned by the mods since september(ban to expire on Oct25th). I checked your profile and I can see you are a young lady and very active in the "education" section of nairaland. My advice to you is that you need to assist your mum to transform her biz because "what you don't update will bcom outdated". You said she has been into graphic design for over 16yrs. Longevity does not equal profitability its innovation that counts so you need to persuade her to embrace new ideas to boost her business.

I don't know her business location but I will give you my own little piece of advice. Her business is the same type I started for my wife last year so its a familiar terrain for me. Its a service based business that is customer driven and sales is also quite seasonal; all you need to do is follow my step by step guide. However no matter what I tell you, if you don't take action nothing will change so listen attentively.

You said she also sell tshirts and plans to sell provisions and/or creams but its not that profitable. These are all businesses in the "trading" category. The hard truth is any form of buying & selling(trading) has its challenges.
- it requires huge human effort
- it does not guarantee instant income
- it is time consuming
- it requires your physical presence
- it is energy sapping
- it requires space to store goods
- it requires extreme discipline
- it involves cost of delivery & transportation

So if your mum is not ready to face all these challenges tell her to ignore "trading" but if she can then she can start anything that has to do with the two necessities of life "food and clothes". You can also look at the 11 business topics we've treated on this thread. For her business centre the following may help:

1. Tell her to add "computer training" and "cbt training" to it. Note that this is not optional but mandatory.

2. Tell her to write a proposal and reach out to schools, churches, mosques, hotels etc in her area informing them of her services.

3. Tell her to print handbills with N5000. This amount will do 1000pcs, A5 size, one colour handbills. Then help her circulate in the places mentioned above.

4. If she can't afford option 3 then tell her to buy A4 paper with N600(80grams), design it herself setting two A5 size on one A4 paper, use her laserjet printer to print then she can cut in the middle. Buy this she will still have 1000 handbills by just speding N600 and with little printer toner.

5. Tell her to improve on her customer service and become very friendly. No business can survive without customers because customers are always right.

6. Tell her to rebrand her business. She can change her sign board and make it more captivating and attractive.

About other business ideas you requested for, will get back to you soon as I av to have my bath now. Keep following

"Pls guys, i need u 2 post some gud business options dat are
1. Nt so stressful
Awaiting ur humble replies. *Thanks*"

@ayozainy.
This is your last paragraph. I was thinking of the best way to respond to you then I remembered a training program I attended in year 2010 tagged "4 streams of income". We paid N7500 to participate and the speaker said one thing I can never forget "if you think education is expensive why not try ignorance". He was actually quoting someone too. Then he said "you can never go beyond what you know so always be ready to acquire more knowledge and make it a lifetime culture". My sister there are four main streams of income. (core, overflow, biz system & investments). I cant give details here except to people who attend our seminar. Now let me respond to your question above...

1. There is no business that is not stressful except "internet business". I don't know if your mum is ready for that. Look at bloggers like linda ikeji, look at seun osewa(nairaland), akin alabi(alabi forum & nairabet), fisayo akinlolu(sms hulk), gbeminiyi(fastecash), toye oyeleke(liberty reserve major agent), hafiz lecky, julius ojeagbase etc. they are making lots of cool cash just by leveraging on the power of the internet. I also make money online but I had to go for training with years of hardwork and smart work.

2. You said a biz that is profitable with substantial daily income: the only way she can do this is render services that people need daily and choose a strategic location. Eg sales of frozen food(turkey/chicken), meat/fish sales, barbing/hairdressing saloon, operate a small bukateria/restaurant etc.

3. You said a biz that can survive in any location or season: every biz has its constraints and the only biz that is not seasonal is oil(petrol and kerosene) and recharge cards(but the profit is small). Even food is seasonal as sales decreases during ramadan fast. However she can start food biz and a small oil and gas business I just learnt. Its called "xtreme fuel treatment". For more details send me a mail "ideas2wealth@yahoo.com".

Knowledge is power and information brings transformation only when correctly applied. Nothing will happen if you don't take action so don't procrastinate and decide fast.Your best will become better this year ijn. You will excel and succeed ijn. Keep following

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
maxproxl:
to all my dear followers, am so sorry for the break in our online training... its because we av been shutling different states for our physical training programs. its so sad that no nairalander attended. however its all good but I advice you take advantage of our offline platform too. you can also book for a "private session" at our lagos office only... for other states call me for more details.

this thread av come a long way, we av treated 11 business topics:
1. bulk sms biz
2. gsm card printing biz
3. computer tutor biz
4. john fashanu agent biz
5. dog handler biz
6. real estate agent biz
7. student coaching biz
8. car broker biz
9. website marketing biz
10. event management biz
11. organise a seminar biz

the 12th business topic is coming soon. my one big desire is to see you all succeed in life. please ask questions and make comments. my prayer is that your best will become better this year ijn. pls keep following...

For all calling for discount please you need to understand that our products are not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. We have been generous enough with all this FREE info on nairaland. Am so sorry we can't create business proposals for everybody. Some nairalanders on this thread paid N1500 and N2000 for this product(which is still at a discount).

As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get five products free of charge. Due to the high demand for discount I have decided to give out the following five products worth N9500 at a small token of N1000 only with a special bonus.
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of 52 authorised gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Oil and gas business manual
6. Bonus: FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost so here it is for you to take advantage of. Am sorry that's the best we can do so if you really need it you can order for it. To order send "I need this bonus" to 0909-051-3448. You will excel and succeed ijn. Your best will become better this year ijn. keep following...

PS: this special offer ends on October 13th 2014 so decide fast and don't procrastinate...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.