Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56643 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godiskind: Pls op can u help me with this question. If your prospect in bulk sms service ask you the following question, how or what would u respond?

"How do we know you would not make espionage on us or try to set a propangander against us thru our competitors, using bulk sms service as a cover since we would release database of gsm numbers of our relevant customers?"

I told the person I am genuine, that I'm a christian. He said hiv is not written on d face of d carrier. What should I have answered.

my brother I like your courage on your proposal but u need not to worry about prospects like this. the simple solution is to tell them to send the bulk sms themself. so you dont have access to their password and gsm number database. that is what I do for some of our clients who have trust issues; except politicians who we create content for and deploy their sms on a weekly basis. that is the simple way out my brother. keep following...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Thank you sir for ur timely responses. God bless u real good
maxproxl:

my brother I like your courage on your proposal but u need not to worry about prospects like this. the simple solution is to tell them to send the bulk sms themself. so you dont have access to their password and gsm number database. that is what I do for some of our clients who have trust issues; except politicians who we create content for and deploy their sms on a weekly basis. that is the simple way out my brother. keep following...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by TRADELYN: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hi there,

We are looking for those who are already dealing on any type of feminine products.

Right now, we are managing a brand of feminine wash; this is needed by every lady/women. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2014
maxproxl:

4. 3-POWER PROFIT SOURCES

- back end offer(lead generator):
it also means "contact generator". in marketing they are things you give as free sample with the intention of attracting your target audience. so you must always have back end offers
- audio cd, vcd, dvd, manuals, ebooks etc
- recommended resources: you need to make recommendations that will assist your participants to achieve success

5. COMMONLY MADE MISTAKES TO AVOID:
to succeed in the SEMINAR business you need to avoid the following common mistakes stated below:

- counting your chickens before they are hatched
- copying instead of originality
- selling to a market you dont understand
- insufficient research
- not speaking the language of your target audience

now lets continue.
under COMMONLY MADE MISTAKES TO AVOID, we av discussed the 1st three.
- counting your chickens before they are hatched
- copying instead of originality
- selling to a market you dont understand
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2014
maxproxl:

1. Counting your chickens before they are are hatched:
most seminar organisers do this. they start calculating the amount of participants even before the seminar date. when you this its a sign that you only care about the seminar fee and not interested in adding value to people and impacting knowledge. this is one bad mistake that must be avoided please...

2. Copying instead of originality:
according to david oyedepo, "you are at your best when you are yourself and your originality is your greatest value". imitation is your limitation so set out to be original from day one. dont try to copy anyone's style or topic, you can learn from them but never copy. for example this topic: 20 SIMPLE BUSINESSES YOU CAN START AT HOME WITH N20,000 OR LESS" was created by me that was why it was easy to fish out a blogger who copied by content word for word on his blog. my people it pays to be original.

3. Selling to a market you dont understand:
please never ever do this otherwise you will not make impact at all and only look foolish. you need to carry out indepth research of your seminar location for example I was invited to speak in ghana in december 2014. before the program I must find out everything possible about the location because av never been to ghana before. hope you understand. keep following...

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS AND MAKE COMMENTS SO WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM EACH OTHER...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 6:15am On Sep 11, 2014
now lets continue with the 4th and 5th point of COMMONLY MADE MISTAKES TO AVOID to make your seminar a success. scroll up to view the 1st, 2nd and 3rd mistake most people make.

- insuffiient research
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2014
maxproxl: now lets continue with the 4th and 5th point of COMMONLY MADE MISTAKES TO AVOID to make your seminar a success. scroll up to view the 1st, 2nd and 3rd mistake most people make.

- insuffiient research

4. Insufficient research:
most people make this mistake. to succeed in any business venture it is mandatory that you conduct a thorough research like a "feasibiity study" and "risk analysis" before embarking on the project. if you cant do this yourself then wisdom demands you consult with professionals to assist you. make a researh on your seminar location title and advert platforms that is most suitable for your target audience(you can contact us for this service).

5. Not speaking the language of your target audience:
am sure you all know this popular saying "the way you dress is the way you will be addressed". however no matter how you are dressed, when you speak people will re-address you again... (to be continued)
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by dannypalatino(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2014
dannypalatino@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by dorcasamalu: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please i am interested, this is my E-mail. dorcasfemi@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
goldendiamond:

Sorry sir its not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get four products free of charge.
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of 52 authorised gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Bonus: FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost sir. keep following

this is "goldendiamond". this is my 2nd handle. the moderators banned me till October 25th. order for a proposal this week and get four products FREE of charge. to order send a sms to 0817-932-8162. knowledge is power and information brings transformation. decide fast and dont miss it. you will excel & succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
to all my dear followers, am so sorry for the break in our online training... its because we av been shutling different states for our physical training programs. its so sad that no nairalander attended. however its all good but I advice you take advantage of our offline platform too. you can also book for a "private session" at our lagos office only... for other states call me for more details.

this thread av come a long way, we av treated 11 business topics:
1. bulk sms biz
2. gsm card printing biz
3. computer tutor biz
4. john fashanu agent biz
5. dog handler biz
6. real estate agent biz
7. student coaching biz
8. car broker biz
9. website marketing biz
10. event management biz
11. organise a seminar biz

the 12th business topic is coming soon. my one big desire is to see you all succeed in life. please ask questions and make comments. my prayer is that your best will become better this year ijn. pls keep following...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
goldendiamond:

ok due to many text messages and emails we received, I have decided to give out another FREE list of gsm distributors to 50 members of this thread. thats the best I can do to satisfy all the people that sent emails. I think I have been generous enough because some people av been so consistent in asking, pleading and persuading me since. post your email here if you are interested. Only 50 emails please. keep following. your best will become better this year. you will not lack any good thing and all your heart desires will be fulfilled ijn. thank you

before we continue with the 12 busines topic let me fulfill my promise. av given out 100 free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. these are people you can contact for your gsm pins & softwares. now due to demand av decided to give out another 50 FREE copies.52 names of ceo, company address and gsm line of the ceo.its important to note that we sell this list for N2000 so pls post your email to get it FREE
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by emmdam(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by lifestyle1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Life_style32@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by funkyjms: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
funkyjms52@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by kinth(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
kinth13@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by wapfire: 1:23am On Sep 15, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phone
call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Rhegos: 1:37am On Sep 15, 2014
askus@rhegos.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by smacby(f): 4:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Have an idea you want to sell?
Looking for investors/sponsorship deal?
Need a business plan or sponsorship proposal
for your ideas?
If yes contact Sheba Entertainment for its
branding and packaging services to get that
deal you are looking for on 08160838898, Bbm
pin 7e2540f8, twitter @Smacby, also visit
www.shebaentertainment.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by koolsammie(m): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2014
koolsammie2006@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by NotNairalandi(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2014
blessedifee@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nafizzey(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
nafizzey5151@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by EXICON(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
maxproxl:

before we continue with the 12 busines topic let me fulfill my promise. av given out 100 free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. these are people you can contact for your gsm pins & softwares. now due to demand av decided to give out another 50 FREE copies.52 names of ceo, company address and gsm line of the ceo.its important to note that we sell this list for N2000 so pls post your email to get it FREE
juliusadeoloyu@gmail.com
Thanks. God bless you.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by steve888(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Quest4steve888@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by gbemiga1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
maxproxl:

interested gbemiga11@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by anthney87: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls can I get the one of the recharge card. I need it pls. Email is anthney87@hotmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by gistsky: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls i nid recharge card's own
ojjpme@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by tbatbaby(f): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls am also interested!my mail is tbatbaby@yahoo.ca Thanks for d generosity.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cynthiajoe306@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by paralysis: 12:58am On Sep 16, 2014
firmcy@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by adaemeka245(f): 4:02am On Sep 16, 2014
pls am interested ada4emeka@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by adaemeka245(f): 4:07am On Sep 16, 2014
gbemiga1: interested gbemiga11@yahoo.com. Thanks.
pls add my mail ada4emeka@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.