Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56638 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:34am On Aug 30, 2014
goldendiamond: 3. HOW TO CHOOSE A SEMINAR NAME:
- what is in a name. the seminar name has to be sassy ie attractive and mind blowing.
- a good name is better than riches. you must read consistently & have a good knowledge of the dictionary.
- your target audience will reflect on your seminar name eg upper class, middle class, youths, corpers, students, housewives, lecturers,pastors/immams, civil servants, employees, biz men etc will determine what your seminar title will be.

- continuosly access information so your delivery can be impactful. eloquence is not about shouting, its about effective communication

MORE ON HOW TO CHOOSE A SEMINAR NAME
- you've got to be creative. Think value more than anything
- leverage on direct marketing. because publicity does not equal profitability. You don't fold your hands and expect a sell out attendance. Its called the power of positive desperation.
- get into the thrench and do everything possible to work it out. Things don't turn up until people turn them up.
- make friends, approach people, send emails, write letters, build your database online, join network groups etc.
- relationships don't happen overnight. They are organic things that must be allowed to blossom so you've got to be consistent.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 3:43am On Sep 02, 2014
goldendiamond: NOW brace yourself,focus your senses,grab a drink to relax & open up your mind as I take you through this sweet journey.no matter which state you reside in nigeria,african country or any part of the world, this is one business you can operate without stress and make money with peace of mind. I can hear someone say but am not interested because am shy and cant address a crowd. relax and take a chill pill, there is some thing to learn here. we learnt from successful experts who have proofs and the person teaching you also have proofs.the easiest way to succeed is to copy others who have excelled in your desired field.we will be taking the following topics.
1. SEMINAR BASICS
2. HOW TO PLAN A SEMINAR
3. HOW TO CHOOSE A SEMINAR NAME
4. 3 POWER PROFIT SOURCES
5. COMMONLY MADE MISTAKES TO AVOID
6. HOW TO AVOID LOOSING MONEY

b4 I continue,I received many emails last week with many questions.If I didnt reply your mail it was deliberate.please kindly post it here so other followers can also learn. keep following

am so sad to inform you that av been banned by the moderators till October 25th so av to use my old account to continue. this is the OP so please keep following. we have treated the 1st, 2nd and 3rd sub topic of the 11th business topic(ORGANISE A SEMINAR) so lets continue:

SUB TOPICS LEFT TO DISCUSS ARE:

4. 3-POWER PROFIT SOURCES

from now till the ban expires we will be using this handle so keep following. thank you and God bless you abundantly...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 4:01am On Sep 02, 2014
maxproxl:

am so sad to inform you that av been banned by the moderators till October 25th so av to use my old account to continue. this is the OP so please keep following. we have treated the 1st, 2nd and 3rd sub topic of the 11th business topic(ORGANISE A SEMINAR) so lets continue:

SUB TOPICS LEFT TO DISCUSS ARE:

from now till the ban expires we will be using this handle so keep following. thank you and God bless you abundantly...

- back end offer(lead generator):
it also means "contact generator". in marketing they are things you give as free sample with the intention of attracting your target audience. so you must always have back end offers
- audio cd, vcd, dvd, manuals, ebooks etc
- recommended resources: you need to make recommendations that will assist your participants to achieve success

5. COMMONLY MADE MISTAKES TO AVOID:
to succeed in the SEMINAR business you need to avoid the following common mistakes stated below:

- counting your chickens before they are hatched
- copying instead of originality
- selling to a market you dont understand
- insufficient research
- not speaking the language of your target audience

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by wealthydan(m): 4:15am On Sep 02, 2014
I wish to introduce you to a money making platform where all members pay just N2000`to make money.

You too can make a fortune here if you so wish. To begin, you are expected to have a minimum credit balance of N100 (one hundred Naira) on your phone; In order to hasten the process, It’s best for you to invite just 2 friends to join under you shortly after your registration. As soon as you do these, you are set to start making money almost immediately.

Even if you cannot find 2 people to join under you, don’t worry the system is designed to automatically place 2 people under you. We call it spillover. Note that you will not pay N2000 to me but to somebody on the platform as you will receive sms telling you whom to pay.

Now let’s go into the details:

1. To have a space on the platform you will buy your identification code that costs N50 (fifty Naira), we call it cash code. To buy the code, you will send SMS from your phone as this: BIZBUY#YOUR PHONE NUMBER to 33324. From 33324 you will receive a message confirming your purchase. At that stage, you are a member of the platform. Write your code in a safe place e.g your diary as you will always need your code for further transactions.

2. Now you will have to pair your code with P887568 to be part of the money making team. To pair your code, you will type as sms:

BIZPAIR#CLOSE#YOUR PHONE NUMBER#YOUR CODE#08186020388#P887568

You will send to 33324 making sure there is no space in-between what you have typed. You will receive a message stating:

“congrats your code has paired with (… a code) of (…gsm number)@2000.”

You will now call the gsm number collect his bank details and pay the person. As soon as he/she receives the cash, he will also receive a sms on how to approve your payment so you can move to the next level.

When 2 other codes pair up with yours they pay you N2000 each. You will have to generate a payment report for each by sending another sms command as follows:

BIZPAID#BIZPAIR#PHONE_NO_OF_GUEST-CODE#AMOUNT#YOUR_PHONE_NO#GUEST-CODE

TO 33324 e.g.

BIZPAID#BIZPAIR#08022222222#2000#08186020388#P887568

to 33324

From that moment you are set to be receiving money. People will start calling you to pay you starting from N2000, then N3000, and then N5000 progressively as more people are joining after you.

See what you will receive:

You will receive N2,000 from 2 people making N4,000 and you will pay up N3,000 and retain N1,000! Then after…..

You will receive N3,000 from 4 people making N12,000 and you will pay up N5,000 and retain N7,000! Then after…..

You will receive N5,000 from 8 people making N40,000 and you cycle out.

At this stage you should have made at-least #45000 as your profit. you can then pay N2,000 and start the process again.

If you are serious about this opportunity, you can be making more than N40,000 from the platform every two weeks. You have nothing to lose, as everybody makes money here because of the way the program is designed.

Please note that all sms to 33324 cost N50 only.

If you still need more details feel free to call me, text me or chat me on whatsapp on 08067397031 or 08186020388
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 4:17am On Sep 02, 2014
maxproxl:

5. COMMONLY MADE MISTAKES TO AVOID:
to succeed in the SEMINAR business you need to avoid the following common mistakes stated below:

- counting your chickens before they are hatched
- copying instead of originality
- selling to a market you dont understand
- insufficient research
- not speaking the language of your target audience

1. Counting your chickens before they are are hatched:
most seminar organisers do this. they start calculating the amount of participants even before the seminar date. when you this its a sign that you only care about the seminar fee and not interested in adding value to people and impacting knowledge. this is one bad mistake that must be avoided please...

2. Copying instead of originality:
according to david oyedepo, "you are at your best when you are yourself and your originality is your greatest value". imitation is your limitation so set out to be original from day one. dont try to copy anyone's style or topic, you can learn from them but never copy. for example this topic: 20 SIMPLE BUSINESSES YOU CAN START AT HOME WITH N20,000 OR LESS" was created by me that was why it was easy to fish out a blogger who copied by content word for word on his blog. my people it pays to be original.

3. Selling to a market you dont understand:
please never ever do this otherwise you will not make impact at all and only look foolish. you need to carry out indepth research of your seminar location for example I was invited to speak in ghana in december 2014. before the program I must find out everything possible about the location because av never been to ghana before. hope you understand. keep following...

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS AND MAKE COMMENTS SO WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM EACH OTHER...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 4:32am On Sep 02, 2014
before I continue let us digress a bit:
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL.
may all your heart desires be granted this month ijn
your desires will not be cut off
your desires shall be satisfied
your desires shall be fulfilled ijn
your best will become better and
everything you've lost in the past will be restored ijn

for all those who missed our training program last week in lagos,
you can now attend the 2nd batch holding on SEPT 6TH 2014 by 1pm
SEMINAR IS FREE but MANUAL is N1500 only(highly subsidised fee)
come and discover 12-SIMPLE WAYS TO GENERATE INCOME.
this seminar will empower you and boost your income.
register your seat now
follow the instruction on the attached picture
you will excel and succeed

also to hold in:
BENIN
AKURE
ABEOKUTA
ILORIN
IBADAN
OSOGBO

if you reside close to these six states, you can also register... keep following

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 6:03am On Sep 02, 2014
@OP what is the cost of this seminar? Though I may order for the manual as a result of distance for now. Is there any bonus attached for the E-Students?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2014
Op, thank u for ur impact. I wish I was close I shud have attended d seminar. However, let me see if I can get some money to order for d manual.

I'm happy I just got my first job on bulk sms but am still looking for site that charges low, smsrexplorer(dot)com(dot)ng refuses to open.

I hav this vital question to ask to all who hav done dis bulk sms biz. How do u do with typing large numbers? I'm not talkin of d copyin and pasting. For example, u hav upto 2000 gsm nos to send bulk sms, typing 2000 gsm nos can be very time consuming and energy sapping, pls how better do u do it?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2014
Ewenla202: @OP what is the cost of this seminar? Though I may order for the manual as a result of distance for now. Is there any bonus attached for the E-Students?

seminar is free but manual is N1500 only. lagos 2nd batch holds on Sept 6th by 1pm at same venue stated in attached picture(scroll up to view).this rate is highly subsidised for everyone as well as e-students. each manual costs N1500 each x 12 topics = N18,000. so you are only paying N1500 for a product worth N18,000. you can ask people on this thread that bought products before.its our independence day special offer.stop spending your money on only food, clothes, recharge cards & pleasure. empty your purse into your head & invest in knowledge now because information brings transformation.

special bonus:
- 2-free biz proposals
- free seminar partnership with OP
- free entry to my upcoming book launch(the power of 3)
- free consultancy
- discount fee to get laptop & printer

offer ends on Sept 9th so dont miss it
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Godiskind: Op, thank u for ur impact. I wish I was close I shud have attended d seminar. However, let me see if I can get some money to order for d manual.

I'm happy I just got my first job on bulk sms but am still looking for site that charges low, smsrexplorer(dot)com(dot)ng refuses to open.

I hav this vital question to ask to all who hav done dis bulk sms biz. How do u do with typing large numbers? I'm not talkin of d copyin and pasting. For example, u hav upto 2000 gsm nos to send bulk sms, typing 2000 gsm nos can be very time consuming and energy sapping, pls how better do u do it?
congrats on your 1st bulk sms deal.any number in hard copy can only become soft copy by typing it into the system.thats the only way sir. so find someone to help u type the 2000 numbers then save it so u dont need to re-type.when u send,the numbers are saved in "sent folder" of the sms site so u can also copy & paste anytime u need it.for a cheap sms site pls talk to ETCME or SEMASIR.you will excel
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Businesslocator(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2014
invest via atm card or perfect money
and get paid after 7 business days www.einvest.com.ng office address : Plot 595 Durumi Road Area 1, Near Old
Secretariat,Abuja.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2014
welcome sir! please i has this question bothering me, as a reseller, am i the one to determind the price of sms per page or the network provider? because some of this reseller who charge as low as 0.99 per unit. but..the charges of sms is around 1.5 to 2# per page. pls can shere more light on it?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
akorson5: welcome sir! please i has this question bothering me, as a reseller, am i the one to determind the price of sms per page or the network provider? because some of this reseller who charge as low as 0.99 per unit. but..the charges of sms is around 1.5 to 2# per page. pls can shere more light on it?
As a Reseller, you set your own price to your customers.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by lordfalcao(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
good afternoon goldendiamond, I want to be reselling mtn data here in my school, can you tell me the procedure's of buying data
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Thank you very much sir for ur timely reponse. God will continue to bless u.
maxproxl:
congrats on your 1st bulk sms deal.any number in hard copy can only become soft copy by typing it into the system.thats the only way sir. so find someone to help u type the 2000 numbers then save it so u dont need to re-type.when u send,the numbers are saved in "sent folder" of the sms site so u can also copy & paste anytime u need it.for a cheap sms site pls talk to ETCME or SEMASIR.you will excel
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Those who sell at a lower rate usually charges randomly to all networks but some still sell at a higher rate and charge indiscriminately to all. All these bore down to where they buy and also how they intend getting a higher profit margin. Those who charge say #2 at 1.5 unit per SMS are selling higher but all still go in line with your clients and also sales turnover.

akorson5: welcome sir! please i has this question bothering me, as a reseller, am i the one to determind the price of sms per page or the network provider? because some of this reseller who charge as low as 0.99 per unit. but..the charges of sms is around 1.5 to 2# per page. pls can shere more light on it?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by tbatbaby(f): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
I will also like to av d report.my email: tbatbaby@yahoo.ca Thanx!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by olafunso: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Godiskind: Op, thank u for ur impact. I wish I was close I shud have attended d seminar. However, let me see if I can get some money to order for d manual.

You can visit 'www.beta4naija.com/sms' for cheap price and reliable service also you can call 08030422269
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by wealthydan(m): 3:08am On Sep 03, 2014
plz send me d manual.tanx sir tme.chidan49@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
wealthydan: plz send me d manual.tanx sir tme.chidan49@yahoo.com

Sorry sir its not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get four products free of charge.
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Bonus: FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost sir. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
goldendiamond:

[b]DEAR FRIEND.
the word POOR means:
P - PASSING
O - OVER
O - OPPORTUNITIES
R - REGULARLY

to experience change in life,u need to do something.
this FREE seminar will empower u & boost your income
so stop doubting & plan to attend.
Knowledge is power and information brings transformation s
o dont miss it. ACT NOW!

NOW CONFIRMED:
1. LAGOS: AUGUST 30TH 2014 BY 1PM AT TANTALIZERS OPPOSITE DIAMOND BANK, IKOSI ROAD, OFF OREGUN - IKEJA.
FOR OTHER STATES, CHECK ATTACHED PICTURE BELOW.
2. IBADAN
3. AKURE
4. BENIN
5. ILORIN
6. ABEOKUTA
7. OSOGBO

ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT AND ASABA TO BE CONFIRMED LATER.

THIS IS THE ONLY PLATFORM WHERE YOU CAN MEET ME AND SHARE IDEAS
BECAUSE OUR CONSULTANCY FEE IS QUITE EXPENSIVE.

SEMINAR IS FREE SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.
BOOK A SEAT NOW AND INVITE OTHERS TO ATTEND. DONT MISS IT.
YOU WILL EXCEL AND SUCCEED IN 2014.

TEXT "I WILL ATTEND" WITH YOUR NAME, GSM LINE AND SEMINAR LOCATION TO 0817-932-8162.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. YOU WONT REGRET IT
IF YOU CANT ATTEND, ORDER FOR THE MANUAL PACKAGE AT N2000 ONLY. THANK YOU[/b]

LAGOS 2nd batch is now on Sept 6th by 1pm at same venue above
book your seat now
follow the instructions above
this seminar will boost your income
each topic is N1500 x 12 topics = N18,000
but you will only have to pay N1500 for these 12 topics
its our independence special offer

SPECIAL BONUS:
FREE MANUAL(COMPLETE PACKAGE)
FREE CONSULTANCY
FREE PARTNERSHIP WITH THE OP
ACCESS TO DISCOUNT FOR LAPTOPS WITH FREE PRINTER
FREE ENTRY TO UPCOMING BOOK LAUNCH

invite others and dont miss it
100% satisfaction guaranteed
you will excel and succeed ijn

BOOK YOU SEAT NOW

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
for students, corpers, housewives, artisans, civil servants, unemployed graduates, employees, small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, lecturers, school teachers, pastors, immams, students awaiting admission, job seekers, under-employed, emerging entrepreneurs, retired men & women and anyone who desires an alternative source of income...

the unemployment rate in this country is alarming. from research:out of over 250,000 graduates. only 20% get jobs(50,000), only about 20% get good jobs(10,000) so the remaning 80% are either jobless or under-employed. the only way out is "entrepreneurship". even if you are an employee, it pays to have an "entrepreneurial mindset". plan to create multiple streams of income this new month because nobody can guarantee you job security. COME AND DISCOVER 12 SIMPLE WAYS TO GENERATE INCOME. even if you are not interested, sponsor someone in your family, church, mosque, innercircle etc.

before we continue let us review the 12 business topics to be discussed on Sept 6th 2014 in LAGOS
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
maxproxl: for students, corpers, housewives, artisans, civil servants, unemployed graduates, employees, small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, lecturers, school teachers, pastors, immams, students awaiting admission, job seekers, under-employed, emerging entrepreneurs, retired men & women and anyone who desires an alternative source of income...

the unemployment rate in this country is alarming. from research:out of over 250,000 graduates. only 20% get jobs(50,000), only about 20% get good jobs(10,000) so the remaning 80% are either jobless or under-employed. the only way out is "entrepreneurship". even if you are an employee, it pays to have an "entrepreneurial mindset". plan to create multiple streams of income this new month because nobody can guarantee you job security. COME AND DISCOVER 12 SIMPLE WAYS TO GENERATE INCOME. even if you are not interested, sponsor someone in your family, church, mosque, innercircle etc.

before we continue let us review the 12 business topics to be discussed on Sept 6th 2014 in LAGOS

are you a politician aspiring for a leadership position in the next election, why not sponsor youths in your local govt area to promote and boost your corporate profile... are you a philanthropist thinking about adding value to people's lives. why not sponsor youths/corpers in your religious institution...

TRAINING to hold in 7 states: lagos - ibadan - ilorin - benin - akure - abeokuta - osogbo. this training program will empower you and boost your income. abuja, asaba & portharcourt to be confirmed later. register your seat now. if you cant attend, order for the complete manual package. 100% satisfaction guaranteed... you will excel and succeed, your best will become better this year ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
maxproxl: for students, corpers, housewives, artisans, civil servants, unemployed graduates, employees, small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, lecturers, school teachers, pastors, immams, students awaiting admission, job seekers, under-employed, emerging entrepreneurs, retired men & women and anyone who desires an alternative source of income...

1. BULK SMS BUSINESS:
Bulk sms a.k.a Customised sms as you already know is simply the system of sending the same text messages with a
customised title to multiple users at once on their gsm mobile phone. It is probably the fastest and most effective means of mobile communication. Bulk of your money will come from schools, churches, govt agencies and event organizers. Your objective in this business is to get clients (permanent customers).

Bulks sms can be used for:
- Seasonal greetings
- Product/service marketing
- Special alerts
- Reminders
- Events updates/publicity
- Political campaign
- Birthday greetings
- Inspirational messages
- Wedding announcement etc

We have 3-schools, 2-politicians and 4-churches as our clients which brings good income monthly.

We will be treating the following topics:
1. Basic Requirements to start
2. Advantages of this system
3. Specific uses of bulk sms
4. How to send bulk sms
5. How to get customers
6. How to convert customers to clients

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
2. GSM RECHARGE CARD PRINTING:
After food this is one product that is in high demand. Some people even spend more on recharge cards than food. Nothing affects the sales of recharge cards, not fuel scarcity, not workers strike, not public holidays, not ramadan fast or even ebola outbreak. Infact people buy more during these periods. however its important to note that this is a volume driven business. what drives the business is the MONEY you invest in it & the MARKET you are able to conquer. dont be deceived by fake adverts you read in newspapers of making N150,000 monthly; the truth is the return on investment(ROI) is about 10% - 15%. All participants of our seminar will also get a FREE copy of 52 authorised gsm distributors you can transact with(name of ceo, company address & direct gsm line of ceo). We are looking for investors that can invest N800,000($5000) and above in this business.

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
3. JOHN FASHANU AGENT BUSINESS:
In 2005, Nigeria Born british UN Ambassador. JOHN FASHANU became the face of tyre protector. When he decided to make a career change. According to him he finally finds a business which gives him same satisfaction as football. He is the CEO of Tyre Protector(TP) Nigeria and has exclusive right for 36 states, FCT Abuja and 48 countries in Africa.

TP is a revolutionary product that seals tyres from the inside and permanently protects them against punctures, blowouts and air loss. Excessive heat is responsible for premature tyre wear and blowouts causing 80% of all car accidents. In addition to protecting lives of car users, TP will also help reduce the mortality rate caused by avoidable road accidents… recently four members of a church in lagos FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH ejigbo area died from a car accident caused by tyre blowouts. This could have been avoided with the use of Tyre Protector.

This is one product you need to install in your car tyres. For a token of N14,000(N3500 per tyre) for normal cars with 14rim tyres(SUVs are more expensive), you are perfectly secured from punctures, air loss and blowouts. NOTE: your car is useless without tyres, more than good tyres wisdom demands you get secured tyres. As a certified agent with john fashanu, we have been authorized to train others on the details of this unique product. John Fashanu’s image also boosts marketing and makes it easy to promote and sell.

Participants of our seminar will learn:
- Functions of the sealant
- how to be an agent & distributor
- installation procedures
- quantity required per tyre
- how to generate income with this product
- how to partner with Ambassador John Fashanu

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
4. REAL ESTATE agent business:
Topics to be discussed includes:
- How to register your business name at CAC(contact us for this service)
- How to network with agents in your area & location
- How to operate legally with compliance to industry ethics
- Real estate slogans, procedures, terms and conditions
- How to start with "letting" & "sales" then grow into property "management" & "development"
- this business is very lucrative. Infact the 1st time I counted N10million cash in my life was from this business. we made 5% commission shared by two people from a single transaction by just placing a simple advert on nairaland and olx. Always remember that there is a GOD factor in the equation of success so always pray, plan & be very optimistic...

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by towchukwu: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
8 MORE BUSINESS TOPICS TO REVIEW
THIS SEMINAR WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
ITS FREE BUT MANUAL IS N1500 ONLY(FOR ALL 12 TOPICS)
IF YOU CANT ATTEND, ORDER FOR THE MANUAL
AND ENJOY ALL THE SPECIAL BONUSES
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW
YOU WONT REGRET IT

KEEP FOLLOWING
LOOK AT THE SEMINAR HANDBILL ATTACHED(SCROLL UP TO VIEW)
YOU WILL EXCEL AND SUCCEED IJN
KEEP FOLLOWING
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by maxproxl: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
maxproxl: 8 MORE BUSINESS TOPICS TO REVIEW
THIS SEMINAR WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
ITS FREE BUT MANUAL IS N1500 ONLY(FOR ALL 12 TOPICS)
IF YOU CANT ATTEND, ORDER FOR THE MANUAL
AND ENJOY ALL THE SPECIAL BONUSES
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW
YOU WONT REGRET IT

KEEP FOLLOWING
LOOK AT THE SEMINAR HANDBILL ATTACHED(SCROLL UP TO VIEW)
YOU WILL EXCEL AND SUCCEED IJN
KEEP FOLLOWING
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Wow this great. Though not close to lag as in to attend d seminar but warming up to get d manual. Does attendance certify som1 as fashanu agent?
maxproxl: 3. JOHN FASHANU AGENT BUSINESS:
In 2005, Nigeria Born british UN Ambassador. JOHN FASHANU became the face of tyre protector. When he decided to make a career change. According to him he finally finds a business which gives him same satisfaction as football. He is the CEO of Tyre Protector(TP) Nigeria and has exclusive right for 36 states, FCT Abuja and 48 countries in Africa.

TP is a revolutionary product that seals tyres from the inside and permanently protects them against punctures, blowouts and air loss. Excessive heat is responsible for premature tyre wear and blowouts causing 80% of all car accidents. In addition to protecting lives of car users, TP will also help reduce the mortality rate caused by avoidable road accidents… recently four members of a church in lagos FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH ejigbo area died from a car accident caused by tyre blowouts. This could have been avoided with the use of Tyre Protector.

This is one product you need to install in your car tyres. For a token of N14,000(N3500 per tyre) for normal cars with 14rim tyres(SUVs are more expensive), you are perfectly secured from punctures, air loss and blowouts. NOTE: your car is useless without tyres, more than good tyres wisdom demands you get secured tyres. As a certified agent with john fashanu, we have been authorized to train others on the details of this unique product. John Fashanu’s image also boosts marketing and makes it easy to promote and sell.

Participants of our seminar will learn:
- Functions of the sealant
- how to be an agent & distributor
- installation procedures
- quantity required per tyre
- how to generate income with this product
- how to partner with Ambassador John Fashanu
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls op can u help me with this question. If your prospect in bulk sms service ask you the following question, how or what would u respond?

"How do we know you would not make espionage on us or try to set a propangander against us thru our competitors, using bulk sms service as a cover since we would release database of gsm numbers of our relevant customers?"

I told the person I am genuine, that I'm a christian. He said hiv is not written on d face of d carrier. What should I have answered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.