Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

A Girl Living With HIV Was Recently Raped By Close Friend, Shares Her Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Living With HIV Was Recently Raped By Close Friend, Shares Her Story (1128 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help / Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Living With HIV Was Recently Raped By Close Friend, Shares Her Story by azu12: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2014
Hey, sorry I can’t reveal my identity. I am a girl, am 20yrs old and I am HIV positive. I have been living with this sickness for the past six years. My mum is the only person that knows about it. I contracted the disease when I was raped by two men in Oshodi market. read Full story at

http://www.deccatech.com/a-girl-living-with-hiv-was-recently-raped-by-close-friend-shares-her-story
Re: A Girl Living With HIV Was Recently Raped By Close Friend, Shares Her Story by shikshark: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2014
tell your story to the nigerian police.....not nairaland

1 Like

Re: A Girl Living With HIV Was Recently Raped By Close Friend, Shares Her Story by ruffhandu: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Thank God you're still alive. So now that you don't want to tell your story here, what do you want us to do, start running after a blog? No be me. Sorry for the HIV but make sure you don't distribute it. Give your live to Christ.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Toast Her Work Colleague Who Turn Me Down And She Hate Me. / The Mystery Of Loving / Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.