Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,197 members, 7,845,947 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! (1133 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
To the ladies; Embrace these tips if you want your boyfriend to propose to u.
Appreciate his family: Never make negative comments about mothers-in-law. Let him know his mother is as special
to you just as she is to him. Show love to his siblings too.

Don’t be bossy: When you make a man feel he is the head and not a schoolboy, who, you can intimidate, he will start
thinking of marrying you.

Don’t play hard-to-get: What he wants is an honest straight-shooter. Though he might be intrigued by a hard-to-get lady
in the beginning, as soon as he decides that he is interested in her, he believes you should be real.

Never attempt to change him: Never attempt to change his friends and his hobbies either. Some women claim to love a man ‘just the way he is’ but little by little, they want to change everything about him. First, it’s his wardrobe, then;
it’s his taste in music.

You are not jealous: Learn to trust. A jealous woman is on edge always because she is very distrusting. Just because you
have been hurt in the past, don’t be on guard for anything that looks or feels wrong. When a man first meets such a
woman, he wants to reassure her that he is nothing like that guy in her past.

You are not clingy: Don’t be too difficult for a man to date, let alone marry. At first, he is flattered that you are so in love with him and wants to be around him always; but very quickly, he feels overwhelmed and suffocated by you. As a
woman, you must have something going on in your own life so that you are not always clinging to him.

Don’t compare him with your father: Not all men like to be viewed as a father figure. Initially, he might like how you
seek his approval and answers to all of your questions, but soon, he realizes that he wants to be intimate with a real
woman.

Not tied to your mother’s apron string: A man can propose to you when he realizes you don’t call on your mother always
to make a decision on your affair with him. He gets scared the more when you cannot do without getting her opinion on
everything.

You don’t gossip: Most guys are turned off when you always love to gossip and talk about other people. Not only that,
when you love to hear things about other people as well.

Stop undue comparison: A lady, who is constantly talking about what other people do and what they have, places a lot
of undue pressure on her man. Be yourself, live your size per time and shun pretences.
Source:
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
they don't work! if my bf is ready to propose to me, he will. those are the things women who are desperate do. I'm still a young girl enjoying life, marriage can wait.
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by mesoade(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
EroticAngelina:
they don't work! if my bf is ready to propose to me, he will. those are the things women who are desperate do. I'm still a young girl enjoying life, marriage can wait.
for the fact that it doesn't work for you and your bf doesn't mean you should condemn the whole post
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
mesoade:
for the fact that it doesn't work for you and your bf doesn't mean you should condemn the whole post
who said I'm condemning it? I'm just simply stating that it doesn't work sometimes. boys are not robots, therefore, it won't work on them if THEY AREN'T READY TO MARRY. simple
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Savigne(f): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
annnnd yet another list
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by mesoade(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
EroticAngelina:
who said I'm condemning it? I'm just simply stating that it doesn't work sometimes. boys are not robots, therefore, it won't work on them if THEY AREN'T READY TO MARRY. simple
it will definitely hasten d tym of proposal
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
mesoade:
it will definitely hasten d tym of proposal
u think so? hmmm, different people with different opinions wink
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Ok! Come back when you want your BF to propose to you!
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Afrok(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op nice points... I just wanna add my own, if after they (ladies) have done those things and the proposal seems to be delayed for eternity, I'LL SUGGEST THEY SHOULD DO THE PROPOSAL
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin grin grin
Afrok:
Op nice points... I just wanna add my own, if after they (ladies) have done those things and the proposal seems to be delayed for eternity, I'LL SUGGEST THEY SHOULD DO THE PROPOSAL
grin
Afrok:
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Afrok:
I think its time ladies start doing the proposal tinz
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Afrok(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Boc4real:
I think its time ladies start doing the proposal tinz
Seconded! tongue... But bro that question WILL U MARRY ME? sounds very easy to ask to me, so I wouldn't wait for her to do the proposal, I simply ask her even if na inside keke napep, molue or BRT bus cheesy
Re: Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Afrok:
Seconded! tongue... But bro that question WILL U MARRY ME? sounds very easy to ask to me, so I wouldn't wait for her to do the proposal, I simply ask her even if na inside keke napep, molue or BRT bus cheesy
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Fast Way To A Girl's Heart.. / "Virgin Or Not; Guys Wise Up" / I Just Realised I Have Dated One Of His Friends, Should I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.