Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) (11451 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by KunleOshob(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2008
@gabry
I am sorry sad if you felt offended by my post, it was not meant to offend you i was just teasing you. Besides i am not skinny, i am six footer and i weigh over 200 pounds tongue
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by tammyswits(f): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2008
So how old did u say you were?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
lmao
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by showbobo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2008
Pssttt undecidedCrap
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
gabrywyl:

Studio, don't be so proud of your koboko's thickness or I'll grate it like I grate cheese for ma pasta

reverse will be the case when u begin dey feel am pushing back and front inside of you wink
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by mykali(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2008
like joke, like joke this sexion is becoming too bla bla bla-ish for my liking angry
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2008
Gay!!!
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by mykali(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2008
who!!! shocked YOU!?!?!? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2008
mykali:

like joke, like joke this sexion is becoming too bla bla bla-ish for my liking angry

you mehn cool
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by mykali(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2008
you nor well. i was saying the sexion is gettin too lewd. na me and u follow go gay men's club? angry
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by chiejim: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2008
When I was doing my service,I was posted to Bauchi. Mostly okada boys doesn't understand English. And there was two branches of U.B.A, ie the old and the new one. So when I entered okada since I don't know how to express my self in Housa, I told him to drop me at Amaria U.B.A. To my greatest surprise he perfectly understand. That was how I made my day that day with out calling an interpreter.

Thanks
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2008
u even know of a place wey dem dey call gay club.   shocked
i go come dey run from you grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2008
chiejim:

When I was doing my service,I was posted to Bauchi. Mostly okada boys doesn't understand English. And there was two branches of U.B.A, ie the old and the new one. So when I entered okada since I don't know how to express my self in Housa, I told him to drop me at Amaria U.B.A. To my greatest surprise he perfectly understand. That was how I made my day that day with out calling an interpreter.

Thanks

so, wetin make we come do? undecided
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by mykali(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2008
studio43:

u even know of a place wey them dey call gay club.   shocked
i go come dey run from you grin

guy. please. dont overdo this thing oh. i dont like being connected with gays. abeg.

chiejim:

Thanks

ermm, are u lost?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2008
mykali:

guy. please. don't overdo this thing oh. i don't like being connected with gays. abeg.

[color=#000099][/color]

kettle dey call pot black, shocked
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by showbobo(m): 1:44am On Oct 09, 2008
chiejim:

Thanks

Mr Corper,I already made a reservation for you on BBC to go on air and lament your tale.MUMU3
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 1:53am On Oct 09, 2008
Uncle Kunle, am very sorry for being very harsh and also very sensitive. The thing is that I have to live up to my signature if you know what I mean. wink

No seriously, I can't stand it if any topic is related to as stated in my signature (Now I know you dont mean it but I just can't help it) Thats why when your fellow brothers comes to Malaysia, theres no justice for them at all and I get very angry and I would always fight for them. I cannot help it. Its just the way I am.

Anywayz na, considering to the fact that I respect you, I wont take it in ohh. Am so sorry on my part.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by showbobo(m): 2:07am On Oct 09, 2008
Hmmmm. . . . . Human Rights Activist Gabry. . . . . Thanks for the battle
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 5:33am On Oct 09, 2008
Your welcome na grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2008
yeye
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by clemcykul(f): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2008
aww am flatered sammie
but i prefer Tombo, and kai-kai
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by SamMilla1(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2008
its cool to sit back and watch fights sometimes.

if your name did not appear on the family list,
it doesn't mean you are not a member.
we are too many, the greatest on nairaland plus i added part one on the topic.
for those teachers who know how to properly write and arrange letters,
let them know this : standup comedian doesn't need those.
we try to turn everything upside down
so that people will laugh over them.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2008
nwa ticha
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by showbobo(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2008
SAM MILLA:

its cool to sit back and watch fights sometimes.

if your name did not appear on the family list,
it doesn't mean you are not a member.
we are too many, the greatest on nairaland plus i added part one on the topic.
for those teachers who know how to properly write and arrange letters,
let them know this : standup comedian doesn't need those.
we try to turn everything upside down
so that people will laugh over them.

Load of crap. . . . . . and more crap
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2008
e dey pain u o
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by showbobo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2008
who??wetin dey pain??
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by dani1luv: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2008
hehehe my name no dey

if yhu wan put my name

i bi Dany (Correct bobo) grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by dani1luv: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2008
wey PT-2
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by SamMilla1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2008
showbobo:

Load of crap. . . . . . and more crap

your anger is going into your head. i know where you will end up.

is it because i didnt put your name?

well, you never made a significant impact here.
all u do is nibble around jokes and hope that people will laugh.
so if you think its a mistake that your name didnt show up,
think again
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by showbobo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2008
@SAM

You be mumu. . . . I thought you said you dont get offended by insults,huhYou be proper Mumu from Muguland. . . . So,u actually think you're funny with all this your copy and paste lame jokes. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2008
i never see u vex before, how come dis 1 come take dey vex u like this?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by dani1luv: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2008
show no vex 4 wetin i wan say?

na bcoz he no add ya name 4 da list., na wetin dey vex him bi dat. abeg bobo no vex undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. / Joke about Male circumcision / How Did This Man Know His Wife Was Cheating? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.