Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,468 members, 7,958,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out (19594 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? / Me And My Girl Pls Help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by babel2yk: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2009
i want to marry white girl but i dont know what to do pls help me out my name is henry my number is +2348034025775 come on!!!!!
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by KennyG6(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2009
and what are your mitigating factors for this?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Ben13: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2009
Keep on dreaming, dreamer.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by yme1(f): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2009
just as jesus wept, that is the same way i am weeping for some species cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by r231(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2009
go outside of 9ja u will find one dat is even waiting for you

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by chelseabmw(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2009
if u marry a white girl who will u now leave the black ones for? who go marry ur sister?

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2009
Guy wake up and stop being foolish just for free, na by force to notice you?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2009
Guy wake up and stop being foolish just for free, na by force to notice you?
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by justwise(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
babel2yk:

i want to marry white girl but i dont know what to do pls help me out my name is henry my number is +2348034025775 come on!!!!!

Why are u dropping ur number? Go out and start looking for white woman, nothing wrong in doing that. Its ur choice so good luck

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by sexyLeamon(f): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2009
babel2yk:

buhahahahahahahaha oh me you must be living in some village men your dream is to marry a white girl looooooooooooooooooolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz other people are dreaming of having a good life and making it big in the future and u are dreaming of a white girl, u don't even care for love oh Lord  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chie some people are stupid Damn!

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2009
The UK/US border Agency is on to you Negros doing this for  papers, they will crash your wedding, arrest and deport your crazy ass back to Nigeria within 24hrs. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by sweetpie23: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2009
poster must be very dumb and ashamed of his colour angry
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by cenzo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
some of the posts here are hilarious. i've always dreamed of punching the face in of bill oreilly without getting into shit.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
cenzo:

some of the posts here are hilarious. i've always dreamed of punching the face in of bill oreilly without getting into shit.

You have no Idea hun, im surprised he still has a job and that racist network is still allowed to run in this PC world we live in shocked
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by debest1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2009
abi na the juju wey dey do 4 u be that, on the condition that u marry an oyinbo then u go hit £$sssssssss
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Niseed(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2009
@ poster don't mind the naysayers. your preference is your preference, i once had a thing for white chicks back in the day but black women are still the ish.

that said i would'nt say no to a hot blonde anytime soon.

Date a few white women, i'm sure you'll change your mind rather quickly.

Please note: the same principle applies to black women, a few dates with them too would drive you into the waiting arms of a white woman smiley
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
Ok, I see that you just discovered the freedom of the internet. Nothing do you
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Shola2009(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
haba na!! why are you people discouraging this young gentleman?? grin everybody get different life plan na.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by MoneyRule(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
What xactly r we supposed to do
love-vendor out a white girl to you
It's because of ur type, white girls dream of having nothing to do with black guys.
Go get a lyf! You obviously don't have one!!

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by cenzo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2009
nah, i think there's some fetish white girls that would also got some twisted dream to get with a black dude too.
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by r231(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
ma guy your dream don come true see dis girl dey interested so u fit call her she dey 9ja alrdy 08029999991 she dey wait for u

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by manmustwac(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
@babel2yk
Well since your dream is too marry a white girl, then why can't u marry a white girl in your dreams?

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Shola2009(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2009
Jesus Christ of nazareth!! is that picture real or photoshopped??  cry

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by bluespice(f): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2009
im highly tempted to say exactly how i feel, but for some odd reason, i wanna be nice
here goes:
err poster, why do you want to marry a white woman?
do you know who a white woman is?

by the way,
jhguynehunfcytrehfjcefyghewcdcdgfbuegf hgjh!!!!!!!!!!!
what the mess is that picture up there?
picture better be excessively photoshopped or the bitch gotta go do somn with her life (if she has one) the Bleep!!!!!
that shit right there is just nasty!
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Billygoat(m): 1:49am On Oct 21, 2009
Why you think her color gonna matter so much. Better look for someone who loves you for who you are.

You gonna end up with that big chin woman or something worse.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by sexyLeamon(f): 3:00am On Oct 21, 2009
r231:

ma guy your dream don come true see dis girl dey interested so u fit call her she dey 9ja alrdy 08029999991 she dey wait for u
lol u are crazy grin

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by spoilt(f): 3:10am On Oct 21, 2009
That picture is not too far fetched! Those are usually the only type they can get. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by r231(m): 3:22am On Oct 21, 2009
sexyLeamon:

lol u are crazy grin

i dey try help d poor guy

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by Rooneyboy(m): 3:40am On Oct 21, 2009
This poster is not well o
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46am On Oct 21, 2009
and this is where i say nigeria has failed.
can you believe this poster? does he have any sense at all?
you are looking for a white woman and dropping your number HERE ON A NIGERIAN SITE!!
what exactly do you expect to get?

did you get lost in the google search when looking for dating sites.

*hissssss!*
*shakes head*

1 Like

Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by r231(m): 3:53am On Oct 21, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and this is where i say nigeria has failed.
can you believe this poster? does he have any sense at all?
you are looking for a white woman and dropping your number HERE ON A NIGERIAN SITE!!
what exactly do you expect to get?

did you get lost in the google search when looking for dating sites.

*hissssss!*
*shakes head*

what has NIGERIA failed got to do with dis man looking for a white chick besides didn't we all jus advocate dat dis site is beta dan facebook cus i knw he can get a white chick easy on facebook lol
Re: My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out by THEAMAKA(f): 3:55am On Oct 21, 2009
r231:

what has NIGERIA failed got to do with dis man looking for a white chick besides didn't we all jus advocate dat dis site is beta dan facebook cus i knw he can get a white chick easy on facebook lol
lol
ahhhh. the man has FAILED!! lol
lmao!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.