Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? (26463 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by drnairalov: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2014
We re both good liars. Infact we can lie for Africa.

12 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2014
Being real

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by xagorakis(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2014
grin
gbaskiboy: We're both contented with what we have, we resized our budget and avoid materialism

Don't tell me you know us (me and my girl). That's exactly what we both have in common. We are both jealous peeps! grin

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Neroanna(f): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2014
davdandam: She's like my best friend.....most times we forget we are dating self, never serious unless on very few occasions lol.she'll be like idiot you've abandoned me and I'll be like werey sorry I was making money for us shey I don't want hunger to finish your life
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Neroanna(f): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2014
davdandam: She's like my best friend.....most times we forget we are dating self, never serious unless on very few occasions lol.she'll be like idiot you've abandoned me and I'll be like werey sorry I was making money for us shey I don't want hunger to finish your life
hmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by josh830: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2014
Everytin abt me interest her and everytin abt her interest me, we both pleases each other!!!! I no get beb oooh

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by datguru: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2014
We are both hungry for success as our greatest fear is been a failure

4 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Onyiido: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2014
I wish say i get boifrnd make we dey share that "thang" nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Cecediva(f): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2014
We are both virgin cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2014
Yomieluv: When I met her,I never knew we are from the same state,and local government. Was so surprised when we got to know this. And our favourite fruit is banana..
b careful with her bro...hope u haven't feckd her, she myt b ur half-sis, maybe popcy played an away match

13 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Yazmin: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2014
We are both humans......
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by DJEhimond(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2014
grin We are both human
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2014
FeverRay: b careful with her bro...hope u haven't feckd her, she myt b ur half-sis, maybe popcy played an away match
she's my fiancee,enough background check..

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2014
We are bad mouthed. Nd its always fun.
We sure knw how to nickname sme1. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Waspy(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2014
Good thinking Op.....I've Bn wondering abt this for awhile. We share a lot in common, that I'm afraid. I feel we Shld complement each other to make things work out
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2014
We don't really much in common,but all things I like people doing but I can't she can,and vice versa.u know opposite attracts so she makes me feel so so complete$I can't trade her for another.

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Lucasbalo(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Cecediva: We are both virgin cheesy grin
Yeah right.

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Prowizy2(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2014
Laitesmart: The two of us get tribal marks
Lol. . match made by nature. grin

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by abdullkabar(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2014
Putting up White lies,me and she can lie cheesy....what I mean is dat we are both funny guyz,she is definately a clowness tongue

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Gooci(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2014
We went to dsame secondary skol, thesame university, thesame age, thesame month, she's stubborn nd luck up, m less stubborn nd I get her key. We met in our alumni forum online. Worst part, she neva gree. Hard to get tinz, bt all na wayoo cheesy. Great Ife

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by KingTom(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2014
shocked shocked shocked. I am not o, speak for yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Therock5555(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2014
We are same age, same birthday, work in same dept in different churches and both of us like money too much.

That explains y we always get broke after shopping anyhowgrin

4 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by tpia5: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2014
drnairalov: We re both good liars. Infact we can lie for Africa.

in short, you mean you're both duplicitous.

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2014
Let me reserve my comment,till wen I have a partner
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by gannod(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Intelligence and simplicity
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by slap1(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2014
I haven't met her; she hasn't met me. That's what we have in common.

19 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Bwaal(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2014
pixture or i ont belive
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by kskpoundz(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2014
I have sugar mummy & she have sugar daddy too.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Bwaal(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2014
Onyiido: I wish say i get boifrnd make we dey share that "thang" nah cheesy
dont worry i am here for u
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2014
we are both God fearing

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by xynerise: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2014
Being independent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / Can You Explain This Picture? / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.