Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? (26466 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by myspnigeria: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
we complement each other....
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Amhappy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
What i have in common with my daddy(thats how my neighbours 3yr old refers to him) is teasing,gisting,sleeping(if not for alarm ee),watching football and hot arguement. Chaiii we love to pitch tent against each other;he supports GEJ,i support Amechi,i support Germany he supports Brazil.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Dolcilicious(f): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
I love keeping to myself,optimistic,read novels,love clothes,love partying.He love the same things too.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Smartsyn: I think we have the penchant to have sex in common. She never get satisfied and i never give up..

#justkidding.

Pray u dont die untop one day. grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by 4lorunsho(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Aw I wish I had one
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Where is mzmariah?
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
RedBenson: Where is mzmariah?
I'm here.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
MzMariah: I'm here.

Thank God. How is ur day going? Just logged in to nairaland 1st time today.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by pendusky(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Da afo atouke? grin

ubong560: Fun time! Let it start

Most partners in love have some interesting thing in common btwn themselves.

I had a friend whose girlfriend was a book freak, loved church, loved cooking, liked crying with any little thing etc. These were all the guy liked doing too. Also had a friend whose gf liked partying, smoking/drinking, watching football etc and the guy liked all these too.

I love reading/writing, watching football, eating ripe plantain, playing Ludo, badmouthing etc, surprisingly, these are things my girlfriend likes too.

I've seen couples whose thing in common ranges from reading, acting, singing, art-working (drawing) etc and these have helped to keep them in the union so perfectly. They even use this thing in common to settle thier misunderstandings when they have such. Share yours!

she likes GEJ, I like PEJ! I Love football she likes jewelry! I Am extrovert she's extrovert too! I smile she smiles! I likes txt msg I love calls! her number ends with 5 mine ends with 5! her username start with p and mine too is p! she gat 5 siblings as I do! same 2boys n 3girls! she can stay a week without internet I can stay for some seconds without internet too! grin I love her she loves me!

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
datalossvictim1: Me too smiley

Ur username is crazy. Lolz.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by yousouphe(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yomieluv: When I met her,I never knew we are from the same state,and local government. Was so surprised when we got to know this. And our favourite fruit is banana..
hummmmm banana grin grin which town be that ? Make anybody no quote me author u cn do
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
KMB:

We are both left handed

Interesting.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Ur username is crazy. Lolz.

cry I lost everything!

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=]Our football addiction. We love cooking and trying new foods too. [/quote]
football addiction?
GAY!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
ubong560: Fun time! Let it start

Most partners in love have some interesting thing in common btwn themselves.

I had a friend whose girlfriend was a book freak, loved churc
we both have di.cks . That counts too,abi?
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
datalossvictim1:

cry I lost everything!

Dont worry. They shall be a restoration says the Lord. Believe it and u got it.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
Temmytea70:
Agemate?......
yeahhhh!!! grin grin Anything?
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by lovegeneration(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yomieluv: When I met her,I never knew we are from the same state,and local government. Was so surprised when we got to know this. And our favourite fruit is banana..

guy she is ur sister

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by stabledoc(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Both of us ain't "churchy" yet we uphold strong moral and spiritual values. we love adventure and gisting. We both detest injustice and we're human right activist!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by OBB77(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
We r both Africans grin grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by dabrake(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
I am Melancholy(dominant), Phlegmatic(recessive).
She is Phlegmatic(dominant), Melancholy(recessive).
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Birth marks! ...For every birthmark that you see on my right side, you will see them on my fiance's left side & vice versa grin
We are created to complement each other wink tongue

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Tunguy01(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Absolutely notin except dat we both love doin it wit sum1 else
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Tunguy01(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Absolutely notin except dat we both love lying ( I mean d truthful 1 )
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by KingTom(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Cecediva: So u have been cheating on me? shocked cheesy
No how can I, I have only been training for you? grin

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Ashmark(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Same Date of Birth

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by mechanics(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Same birthday month n romantic.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
NickiRoman: Lotta Liars on this thread grin...I know most of y'all are lying but continue grin
grin grin Hahahaha

@topic, Everything! cheesy
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by adebriana(f): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
He loves ME and I love ME too

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Eshence: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
We are both jovial $ we laugh alot
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by funshyboi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
thisisayus: undecided We are introverts
its good tho, buh sometimes could be dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Ways To Drive Men Wild – Even If You’re Overweight / Can You Explain This Picture? / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.