Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Vanilla Pata - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vanilla Pata (4015 Views)

Valentine Special| 8" Red Velvet & Vanilla Layered Cake + Cookies Combo (abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2008
To the guys:

Most people are taking the issue of love and romance too far. Which right thinking man will eat an edible G string that comes in different flavors that has been worn by his woman in the name of romance? I'm still wondering why men go to that extent. Can you men please shed some light on what you derive from consuming an invasive bacteria in the name of love?

On another note:

G string is now a choice underwear for most African women even though it wasn't originally designed for black women with big booty. It was meant for white and Asian women whose anatomy are best suited for it.

To the ladies in the house:

From your observation, how hygienic is G string compared to the regular panties especially when you consider it's proximity to the anus?
Re: Vanilla Pata by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2008
DZ, sista, I'll need a pix
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2008
I do not mean to make the likes of Hannibal or Pataki or Sly to have butterflies in their stomach by creating this thread because i'm 120% sure they have consumed an edible G string before. tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

I do not mean to make the likes of Hannibal or Pataki or Sly to have butterflies in their stomach by creating this thread because i'm 120% sure they have consumed an edible G string before. tongue
Is this not malady or madness? angry angry

What do you use your brain to think of? Gosh! You are so disgusting. undecided tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by tRoOE(f): 12:28am On Oct 08, 2008

To the ladies in the house:

From your observation, how hygienic is G string compared to the regular undies especially when you consider it's proximity to the anus
[size=13pt]ROTFLMFAO grin grin
oh boy which kind topic be this
Anyhoo, y don't u answer ur own question, abi u no dey wear V string ni
[/size]
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2008
oh boy which kind topic be this
Anyhoo, y don't u answer ur own question, abi u no dey wear V string ni
Roflmao; I don't wear them for real.
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2008
Is this not malady or madness? Angry Angry

What do you use your brain to think of? Gosh! You are so disgusting.

Get away . You know you've done it before.
Re: Vanilla Pata by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 08, 2008
@post
Moni mo fe wo pix e.
Make I see what am suppose to buy now
Re: Vanilla Pata by Tatase(f): 12:32am On Oct 08, 2008
LOL! I think the edible g-string thing is because g-strings are allegedly sexy and so maybe edible granny pants would be like a turn-off. Like before your guy was going to eat, but when he saw the big dross he changed his mind. Hopefully before putting the vanilla on, especially knowing the activities coming, you've sanitized the er, nyash area and environs. tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Get away . You know you've done it before.
You should be totally ashamed of yourself. If your boo consumes your edible pants or whether it is non-edible do not think every MAN is like your goat of a boo. tongue

Farting on your G'string and yet your boo eats it up. What a disgusting pig you really are. cheesy tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by HRhotness(f): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2008
1.  Edible g-strings weren't made to be worn for mor than a couple of hrs if ur man can last that long

2.  The invasive bacteria u spk of r the same onespresent when ur man goes down on u innit?

3. what is wrong with g-strings as a choice of underwear

4. hav u seriously run out of topics to come up with one sooo. . . . .   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Vanilla Pata by tRoOE(f): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Roflmao; I don't wear them for real.
[size=13pt]Well y don't you wear it 4 ur little experiment, to get best result, rather than rely on others views/comments [/size]
Re: Vanilla Pata by HRhotness(f): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2008
Tatase:

LOL! I think the edible g-string thing is because g-strings are allegedly sexy and so maybe edible granny pants would be like a turn-off. Like before your guy was going to eat, but when he saw the big dross he changed his mind. Hopefully before putting the vanilla on, especially knowing the activities coming, you've sanitized the er, nyash area and environs. tongue

Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2008
tRoOE:

Well y don't you wear it 4 ur little experiment, to get best result, rather than rely on others views/comments
Are you minding the goat? grin

She is well known for her once in two months shopping for a boxers. An illiterate branded Osun woman. grin
Re: Vanilla Pata by KarmaMod(f): 12:42am On Oct 08, 2008
Which right thinking man will eat an edible G string that comes in different flavors that has been worn by his woman in the name of romance?

How is it any different than going down on a girl?
Re: Vanilla Pata by Sauron1: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Jesus Wept!!!!
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:47am On Oct 08, 2008
How is it any different than going down on a girl?

It's very different because the veegay is acidic and more sterile than the bacteria ridden anus.
Re: Vanilla Pata by tRoOE(f): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2008
Pataki:

Are you mind the goat? grin

She is well known for her once in two months shopping for a boxers. An illiterate branded Osun woman. grin

[size=13pt]heheh that is mean  grin grin
me think say u and deepzone like each other, oya kiss up and make up jare tongue
[/size]
Re: Vanilla Pata by Sauron1: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

It's very different because the veegay is acidic and more sterile than[b] the bacteria ridden anus.[/b]

Obviously, a farting machine like you must have a bacteria ridden rectum tongue
I am sorry for your boo.
Doggystyle must be a frustrating experience for him. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2008

Jesus Wept!!!!
Hannibal ate G-candies.
Re: Vanilla Pata by Sauron1: 12:50am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Hannibal ate G-candies.

Where is your evidence??
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:51am On Oct 08, 2008
Are you mind the goat? Grin

She is well known for her once in two months shopping for a boxers. An illiterate branded Osun woman

The question is, what do men derive from eating the special candies? I know you've eaten them before, tell us puleeeeeeeeeeze.
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 12:51am On Oct 08, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]heheh that is mean  grin grin
me think say u and deepzone like each other, oya kiss up and make up jare tongue
[/size]
Anything that can just make her back off my case on nairaland, I would glad undertake.

The way she keeps mentioning my name on almost all her moronic topics, one would think I am also a celebrity with her putrid lifestyle. grin
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2008
Where is your evidence??

I don't need evidence to tell what you can do.
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2008
Anything that can just make her back off my case on nairaland, I would glad undertake.

The way she keeps mentioning my name on almost all her moronic topics, one would think I am also a celebrity with her putrid lifestyle

You wish. Stop stalking me pwuleeeze.
Re: Vanilla Pata by Sauron1: 12:53am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

I don't need evidence to tell what you can do.

Case dismissed!!!
Reason: Lack of evidence!!!

DeepZone:

The question is, what do men derive from eating the special candies?  I know you've eaten them before, tell us puleeeeeeeeeeze.

Why do women suck on flavoured condoms??
Go and ponder over that first. tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:54am On Oct 08, 2008
Obviously, a farting machine like you must have a bacteria ridden rectum Tongue
I am sorry for your boo.
Doggystyle must be a frustrating experience for him

Keep fooling yourself. If you know the amount of bacteria in your anus, you may be forced to pour izal in it. tongue tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 08, 2008
You guys should stop spoiling me, abeg grin
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 12:55am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

The question is, what do men derive from eating the special candies?  I know you've eaten them before, tell us puleeeeeeeeeeze.
Are you now marketing special candies on ebay also? Just anything to beat this credit crunch hitting you. grin

DeepZone:

You wish. Stop stalking me pwuleeeze.
You have no shame at all. I pity your boo seriously. grin cheesy grin
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:56am On Oct 08, 2008
Why do women suck on flavoured condoms??
Go and ponder over that first.

Flavored condoms are more hygienic abeg. You are asking me another question to cover the fact that you've munched a G string before. oto oro o ko ro. tongue tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2008
Are you now marketing special candies on ebay also? Just anything to beat this credit crunch hitting you.

Credit crunch never hit us although it's on the way but I don't live on credit because i am a utility chic. tongue tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 12:58am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Keep fooling yourself. If you know the amount of bacteria in your anus, you may be forced to pour izal in it. tongue tongue
I guess reports have been getting into your ears about how your farting issues is becoming an environmental nuisance to your neighbors.  Now you want to know views about Vanilla pants?

How CLASSIC of you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Girls Club :) / Supposing fornication Wasn't A Sin? / Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.