Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Vanilla Pata - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vanilla Pata (3955 Views)

Valentine Special| 8" Red Velvet & Vanilla Layered Cake + Cookies Combo (abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanilla Pata by Sauron1: 1:26am On Oct 08, 2008
stillwater:

. . . and your words are final? undecided *hisses*

Always. cheesy

Pataki:

Are you in search of a booty call? Disgusting pig. Solve your farting issues and get back to me. grin

When are you going to accept DeepZone as your lawfully wedded wife??
She needs your personal opinion on thong/g-string(that is why she made this topic).
Give this Ijesha chic what she wants, abeg!!!
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:27am On Oct 08, 2008
where there is a funmi, there is a jackal and pataki,this love is strong
Pataki is a stalker. Can you advise me on how to shake him off pata pata?
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 1:28am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

What sense does it make for those women that wear them and they show  from above the pants on the waist?
There is a missing screw in that brain of yours. What sense does it make for you as you do not wear it? cheesy
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:29am On Oct 08, 2008
Are you in search of a booty call? Disgusting pig. Solve your farting issues and get back to me.

You wanna come over?. i'll then use my sexy pankere and wallop your back to coma tonite. you need a proper beating
Re: Vanilla Pata by Sauron1: 1:29am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Negative. . . . .He is your LOVER. tongue

DeepZone:

I bet you've got a better deal with a farticle infested thongs than eating one that was soaked in the chocolate highway. kiss kiss

U wish!!!!
I wouldn't touch your phat booty with a 60 feet pole. . . . . .I don't wanna die YOUNG. cry
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2008
I figured most females wore thongs with pantyliners

What's your take on bikinis?

Same father, different mothers.
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 1:32am On Oct 08, 2008
jennykadri:

where there is a funmi, there is a jackal and pataki,this love is strong cool
This is not love. I have never seen a woman who is this persistent in forcing herself on my case. Can you please remind her she is a woman. cheesy

DeepZone:

If my name Pataki can give you thousands of dollars, you would have solved the economic crisis ever since. There is no single day that the name Pataki does not come out in any of your posts.

What a CASE you are.
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:32am On Oct 08, 2008
U wish!!!!
I wouldn't touch your phat booty with a 60 feet pole. . . . . .I don't want to die YOUNG

You have to see it before you can touch it abi? don't dare celestine babayaro, abeg because he's all the man I need. tongue tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by jennykadri: 1:33am On Oct 08, 2008
Pataki:

This is not love. I have never seen a woman who is this persistent in forcing herself on my case. Can you please remind her she is a woman. cheesy

ok,funmi pataki said i should tell u that ,u r a woman undecided
Re: Vanilla Pata by sistawoman: 1:34am On Oct 08, 2008
i just clean my azz when i go to the bathroom

I dont understand
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 1:34am On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

Negative. . . . .He is your LOVER. tongue
Why are you wishing a death sentence on me? cry cry
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:36am On Oct 08, 2008
If my name Pataki can give you thousands of dollars, you would have solved the economic crisis ever since. There is no single day that the name Pataki does not come out in any of your posts.

What a CASE you are.

tsk tsk tsk, Your name is accursed because even gamblers cannot use it as an imaginary name. you sound so bitter these dayz. has she left you? I mean the dwarfy chic from sudan?.

okurin yi ti su mi. tongue tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2008

I don't understand

And the bacterias quickly build up in 3 mintues after you leave the bathroom. You need some lectures on what goes on there day by day.
Re: Vanilla Pata by Sauron1: 1:38am On Oct 08, 2008
Pataki:

Why are you wishing a death sentence on me? cry cry

Funmi loves you.
He dedicated a thread for you some days ago.
Do her favour and walk the aisle with her. . . . .
Make sure u have an aerosol spray handy in case she goes SPLOCK and stain the backside of her white wedding dress. grin cheesy

sistawoman:

I don't understand

Sistawoman, don't u think this is TMI??
I have a very fragile heart. . . . .Please don't send me to the ICU. cry cry cry

DeepZone:

You have to see it before you can touch it abi? don't dare celestine babayaro, abeg because he's all the man I need. tongue tongue

Celestine will just play your cooch like butter play toast!!!
When he was in England, he was the biggest male prostitute in the country.
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2008
ok,funmi pataki said i should tell u that ,u r a woman

Help me tell him that he is a man and is supposed to be able to say his mind at this age. he is lonely b/c he does not have the guts to ask women in his league out and not just because he is jobless and broke. Tell him. tongue tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by sistawoman: 1:42am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

And the bacterias quickly build up in 3 mintues after you leave the bathroom. You need some lectures on what goes on there day by day.

So then the same thing happens when you wear panties and they get stuck in your azz.

i dont have a problem with wearing thongs.  i actually think it is gross to see a womans panty line.  i almost want to run and get the fashion police.

i dont agree with showing your thong above your jeans but that is personal choice.

and what exactly am i doing with my thongs except taking them off at the end of the day and putting them in the laundry.  I am not using them to bath with or eat my meal with.

They make me feel sexy.  I use wipes when i go to the bathroom so i clean my ass and my puzzy very well.  The same bacteria grows in your puzzy too.  Or did you not know that womens puzzy has a healthy amount of yeast in it naturally

Additionally wearing a panty liner with your thong gets rid of the sexy effect of having a thong on in the first place.
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 1:42am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

tsk tsk tsk,  Your name is accursed because even gamblers cannot use it as an imaginary name.  you sound so bitter these dayz. has she left you? I mean the dwarfy chic from sudan?.

okurin yi ti su mi. tongue tongue
Oniranu, are you using style to know whether am single and ready to mingle? Sorry you not my type. Stop STALKING ME. Your incessant recourse to mentioning my prestigious name Pataki is becoming alarming. Do you self-service yourself at the mention of Pataki? grin

SICKO.
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:43am On Oct 08, 2008
Funmi loves you.
He dedicated a thread for you some days ago.
Do her favour and walk the aisle with her. . . . .
Make sure u have an aerosol spray handy in case she goes SPLOCK and stain the backside of her white wedding dress.
You are so nasty. embarassed embarassed

Celestine will just play your cooch like butter play toast!!!
When he was in England, he was the biggest male prostitute in the country.

Are you one of those that gossip with my faithful boo? He's so handsome, rich and faithful to me.
Re: Vanilla Pata by KarmaMod(f): 1:44am On Oct 08, 2008
sistawoman:

Additionally wearing a panty liner with your thong gets rid of the sexy effect of having a thong on in the first place.

How so?
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:44am On Oct 08, 2008
Oniranu, are you using style to know whether am single and ready to mingle?

I don't mingle please. It's only gay people that mingle. Do you mingle? undecided undecided

Do you self-service yourself at the mention of Pataki?
eeewww.
Re: Vanilla Pata by Sauron1: 1:46am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

You are so nasty. embarassed embarassed

I learnt from you. cool

Are you one of those that gossip with my faithful boo? He's so handsome, rich and faithful to me.

Celestine's shag rate in England was legendary.
I am not sure if he had the highest record or Dwight Yorke.
There's no living female celebrity Babayaro didn't shag in London.
Throughout 2000-2003, his face was always pasted on tabloids with this gurl and that gurl and the next gurl.
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Help me tell him that he is a man and is supposed to be able to say his mind at this age. he is lonely b/c he does not have the guts to ask women in his league out  and not just because he is jobless and broke. Tell him. tongue tongue
Ok enough of this forming of yours. Send me an email and let me see what your vibes are like.

I would be waiting for your mail. wink
Re: Vanilla Pata by Sauron1: 1:51am On Oct 08, 2008
Pataki:

Ok enough of this forming of yours. Send me an email and let me see what your vibes are like.

Send an email to: pnaija@gmail.com

I would be waiting for your mail. wink

Thatz more like it.
Drop ur number na. . . . . . .
Funmi is broke though but she should call by the end of the month when she gets her paycheck from Nebraska animal farm. grin grin grin grin
Re: Vanilla Pata by sistawoman: 1:53am On Oct 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

How so?

how do i put this. . . . . . . . .I hope it is not to raunchy. . . . . . but here it is.

For me i always imange that i could come home and my man/so/hubby could be there and want some lovin  wink and if so i have to go to the bathroom to get rid of the pantie liner, that there could kill the moment.  No man wants you to take off your jeans, shirt or dress and see you in thongs but see a pantie liner.  That is sooooooooo not sexy, and i am sure a boner turn down.

See my stuff is always, always, always fresh and ready to go.  You never know when the opportunity is going to strike.  But that is just me.  I am wired that way and always think that way.  When i get up in the morning and get dressed everything from the bra to the undies to the outfit is always tight and always sexy.  It makes me feel sexy to know that if my man came to work in the middle of the day took me to lunch and we found a little spot to get it on he would lift my skirt and and be so turned on by what i had there for him to unwrap.
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:54am On Oct 08, 2008
So then the same thing happens when you wear undies and they get stuck in your azz.
No it's not. Panties allow more air in and helps in retarding bacteria action. Imagine the sweat, feaces, bacterias etc that accompany the thongs because of the heat produced in that area from incessant friction?

i don't have a problem with wearing thongs. i actually think it is gross to see a womans panty line. i almost want to run and get the fashion police.

Healthwise, compring pantylines with thongs is like comparing flu with cancer. I bet you.

They make me feel sexy. I use wipes when i go to the bathroom so i clean my ass and my puzzy very well. The same bacteria grows in your puzzy too. Or did you not know that womens puzzy has a healthy amount of yeast in it naturally

The type of bacteria that grows in your anus is more harmful and different from yeast that grows in front. In most cases, bacterias do not grow in fruit to a harmful extent unless there is a change in the PH of that area which may be caused by an anomaly somewhere iin your system. I do not think that the sexy thing attached to thongs is enough to risk the dangers that comes with it.

Was the thongs not initially meant for women back to wear indoors for their man in the 19th century?
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 1:54am On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thatz more like it.
Drop ur number na. . . . . . .
Funmi is broke though but she should call by the end of the month when she gets her paycheck from Nebraska animal farm. grin grin grin grin
I want to see whether she has the boldness to take it all the way. Drop my O2 or Tmobile no? Nah. . . . . . I can still handle her stalking me on emails. cheesy
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:57am On Oct 08, 2008
Celestine's shag rate in England was legendary.
I am not sure if he had the highest record or Dwight Yorke.
There's no living female celebrity Babayaro didn't shag in London.
Throughout 2000-2003, his face was always pasted on tabloids with this gurl and that gurl and the next gurl

You are deliberately assasinating his character. It might be you are hating cos he has me in his lucky life. kiss
Re: Vanilla Pata by sistawoman: 1:58am On Oct 08, 2008
My thong does not move.  At least i dont feel it moving.  If it is then the movement is minimal making it just rub on my asshole.  

but isnt the same bacteria present in your asshole when you have on panties?  or is there something in thongs that makes you have more bacteria?
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 1:58am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

I don't mingle please. It's only gay people that mingle. Do you mingle? undecided undecided

eeewww.
You have a problem with semantics. Go and BRUSH UP. tongue
Re: Vanilla Pata by Sauron1: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

You are deliberately assasinating his character. It might be you are hating because he has me in his lucky life. kiss

I thunk it was you and Pataki all the way.

Pataki:

I want to see whether she has the boldness to take it all the way. Drop my O2 or Tmobile no? Nah. . . . . . I can still handle her stalking me on emails. cheesy

Funmi is a seductress. . . . .
She would walk the whole nine yards with you.
The babe has been stalking Babayaro since 1997. grin cheesy
Re: Vanilla Pata by DeepZone: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2008

Send an email to: pnaija@gmail.com

I would be waiting for your mail.

This is the same man that complained here last time that Naija women are stalking him everyday on emails and i asked him how they managed to get his email. Now he's desperate to get mine. ulaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. tongue tongue

Again, that email looks like 419 peoples email address.
Re: Vanilla Pata by Pataki: 2:02am On Oct 08, 2008
DeepZone:

This is the same man that complained here last time that Naija women are stalking him everyday on emails and i asked him how they managed to get his email. Now he's desperate to get mine. ulaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. tongue tongue

Again, that email looks like 419 peoples email address.
Are you happy now? I am granting you access to me within a limited time space. I will shut down that email addy after the space of time given to you by ME has expired.

Abeg I dey go watch the 2nd Presidential Debate. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What She Made Him Do Because He Cheated !! ( Photo) / Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! / Thread For Me And My Sweetheart, Yourmain. :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.