Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,667 members, 7,844,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Who Would You Fight For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Fight For? (790 Views)

(photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Fight For? by lilwayneme(m): 1:50am On Jul 08, 2014
God!!! I can't believe this is happening to me again.just on the same day i found out that a nigga who i live on the same street with is sharing the same girl with me and he is kind of pasionate with the girl.The same girl is commited to me and she has not show any sign of breaking up with me,we are enjoying the relationship.Questions have been running through mind like;are all girls like this?,is this really the girl am with.
That is not all,as i was about to go to bed to forget about what happened earlier my sister's phone brought a message notification sound up and guess what i see,the same nigga is also dating my sister and from their conversation i think they are in love.God,this is not my day.Please my fellow nairalanders come to my aid,who should i save from the nigga.Help a brother,my sister or girlfriend.
Re: Who Would You Fight For? by agohmamuda(m): 5:04am On Jul 08, 2014
this is a very tuff situation i must say. I was also finding it hard weda 2 waste my data on dis *poo* or 2 just walk away. But i guess i already did both.
Re: Who Would You Fight For? by pasqal09: 6:04am On Jul 08, 2014
U need help with that nigga? I can murder him for u
Re: Who Would You Fight For? by lilwayneme(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2014
pasqal09: U need help with that nigga? I can murder him for u
you can say that again my brother,like say na the same tin dey our mind ni...I no dey smile wen I c d guy again.I knw e must av undastood d situation by now.
Re: Who Would You Fight For? by lilwayneme(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2014
agohmamuda: this is a very tuff situation i must say. I was also finding it hard weda 2 waste my data on dis *poo* or 2 just walk away. But i guess i already did both.
lol.this one is strong ooo

(1) (Reply)

Its Despise Me...i Can't / ..... / Reasons Why Women In A Relationship Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.