Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,500 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. (3523 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Fulaman198(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
This is the one zone I have always found myself. But no for marriage I will no longer settle for less than the best. The only way I will marry a woman now is if she is a virgin and has never done anything with a guy...All these times being put in the friend zone by women for men who are not even better than me (No man is better than another). I will not be any woman's fall back tool.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
fulaman 198 i can see u o, oya talk ya own

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Fulaman198(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: fulaman 198 i can see u o, oya talk ya own

grin
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by dre11(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: u knw i'm saying d otito

cheesy
i can't say ooogringrin
because am just trying to know abit of u
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

grin
u knw say i get eagle eye
why u kon allow those girls friendzone u na wen u no like am
i can feel some emotions inn dat post
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Fulaman198(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: u knw say i get eagle eye
why u kon allow those girls friendzone u na wen u no like am
i can feel some emotions inn dat post

From the ages of 17 to 29 (I'm 30 now) life with me and women has always been really lame. It just seems that women do not like gentlemen until women get older. But once they have had their fun with wannabe thugs/hoodlums and posers, then they want to settle down with a good guy. They can't eat their cake and have it.

They think they can do all the bad guys in the world, then once the bad guy is done with them, they think they can find a nice guy for a husband to take care of them. It does not work that way.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

From the ages of 17 to 29 (I'm 30 now) life with me and women has always been really lame. It just seems that women do not like gentlemen until women get older. But once they have had their fun with wannabe thugs/hoodlums and posers, then they want to settle down with a good guy. They can't eat their cake and have it.

They think they can do all the bad guys in the world, then once the bad guy is done with them, they think they can find a nice guy for a husband to take care of them. It does not work that way.
it couldnt be all d women u met within dat 7years dat would be like dat na. sometimes we need to check ourselves first
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by herald9: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: it couldnt all d women u met within dat 7years dat would be like dat na. sometimes we need to check ourselves first
u no dey sleep?
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by digitite: 1:03am On Jul 09, 2014
andromida:

If a man makes a woman the center of his life, and has no purpose outside the relationship she will most likely come to disrespect him, maybe despise him. A woman will always love a good man who keeps his sense of self, accepts or rejects not tolerate nonsense behavior,has a purpose other than the relationship and is successful in his worldly pursuit.

Food for thought cool
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by digitite: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2014
andromida:

This is exactly how you get friend zoned - showing signs? what does that even mean? Why not asking for what you want

Signs are just that signs and can be misinterpreted. While showing signs another guy steps up and ASKS and you are left lamenting.

Can you be the only honey in my tea tongue ?
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 1:09am On Jul 09, 2014
herald9:
u no dey sleep?
i dey prepare to go for my night meetings na.
and na u i dey wait for self, dem say make i bring u
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by herald9: 1:15am On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: i dey prepare to go for my night meetings na.
and na u i dey wait for self, dem say make i bring u
shocked

Sorry I've slept ever since...
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by kingofpool: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2014
urheme:

Beast!!!
Am not a beast grin
urheme:

Beast!!!
Am not a beast dear
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by kingofpool: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: yinmu, i refuse to fall for dat
Hey beautiful you know that i have appologised for what i tink was wrong... U luk like an apple from a riverside valley... Plz accept my sincere plea
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Another thread for zoned guys?
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2014
Never been friendzoned never would be, but I done enemyzone plenty girls sha.
Most guys that get friendzoned are the cause of it, a girl tells you she isn't interested that's when you put more pressure buying her shawama, paying for shows.

Most good ladies just want a guy they can spend quality time with not one who wands nairas before them, if you show her money she doesn't see you as a boyfriend but an ATM machine.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Chaleeee: Friendzone is the worst thing to happen to a man. I was almost zoned but I as a sharp guy, I rescued myself.

Ask me how?

I ask her out despite the closeness. She was like you are my best friend and all. It will ruin our friendship. It won't work.... but I kept pestering her until she gave in. it didn't work out anyway but I broke the friendzone jinx.
if it really is true then you were lucky...... Nine out of ten girls who friendzone you will not give in by you pestering them, it only worsens the situation and in most cases make them hate you

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2014
herald9:
shocked

Sorry I've slept ever since...

hey, good a.m. how did u see our meeting na, perhaps u didnt even knw i took u there
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2014
kingofpool: Hey beautiful you know that i have appologised for what i tink was wrong... U luk like an apple from a riverside valley... Plz accept my sincere plea
let me just take ur word for it. opology accepted
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2014
digitite:

Can you be the only honey in my tea tongue ?

Yes dear.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by digitite: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2014
andromida:

Yes dear.

That advice you initially gave eeh, I have been trying to balance things and make it an anthem in any of my relationships smiley... This is why I keep myself busy.

I don't mind making you my honey oooh, hope say you don mature kakaraka - I like them milf/cougars cool

Do you mind if I PM you ?
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2014
digitite:

That advice you initially gave eeh, I have been trying to balance things and make it an anthem in any of my relationships smiley... This is why I keep myself busy.

I don't mind making you my honey oooh, hope say you don mature kakaraka - I like them milf/cougars cool

Do you mind if I PM you ?

smiley

I am not auditioning to be your honey .
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by digitite: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2014
andromida:

smiley

I am not auditioning to be your honey .

I get your point smiley . In fact, I admire your outspoken nature smiley . I was just being goofy shocked...Let's tone down the Rhetoric...

So, How was your night ?
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by kingofpool: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: let me just take ur word for it. opology accepted
Tanx sweet heart for acceptin anyways
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by herald9: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: hey, good a.m. how did u see our meeting na, perhaps u didnt even knw i took u there
No be me nd u wohgrin

U fit carry all ur bfs go bt wen u reach my side i go enta ghost mode grin

Abi u neva see hw ghost battle wit winch?grin

Gudevenin_smiley
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
herald9:
No be me nd u wohgrin

U fit carry all ur bfs go bt wen u reach my side i go enta ghost mode grin

Abi u neva see hw ghost battle wit winch?grin

Gudevenin_smiley
i tell u say u no knw

u are now a registered member of DRAGONS OF THE WIND
no turning back now

how u and urself
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by herald9: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: i tell u say u no knw

u are now a registered member of DRAGONS OF THE WIND
no turning back now

how u and urself
U knw say I get friends from Mountain of Fire?

We go see who go run helter-skeltergrin

Btw the name sounds lyk a Kung-fu schoolcheesy

Me is qud...am just plottin on the low...

U havin a gud tym i guess smiley
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
herald9:
U knw say I get friends from Mountain of Fire?

We go see who go run helter-skeltergrin

Btw the name sounds lyk a Kung-fu schoolcheesy

Me is qud...am just plottin on the low...

U havin a gud tym i guess smiley
until our next meeting na.
na there u go knw say khaki no be....

sure!!!
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Fulaman198: This is the one zone I have always found myself. But no for marriage I will no longer settle for less than the best. The only way I will marry a woman now is if she is a virgin and has never done anything with a guy...All these times being put in the friend zone by women for men who are not even better than me (No man is better than another). I will not be any woman's fall back tool.

dats d spiritcheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakes To Avoid Before Getting Married. / She's Driving Me Nut!! / My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.