Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

She's Driving Me Nut!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Driving Me Nut!! (3483 Views)

Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / My Husband Is Too Hygienic, It's Driving Me Nuts - Mature Minds Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Driving Me Nut!! by shaizegotswag: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please guys in the house help out my gf is not the jealous type she even asked me to double date and whenever a guy walk up to her for her number she will give the guy and delete the guy whenever he tries to woo her on phone I don't understand help out and she always tells me she's not going and am very sure she loves me
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
she gave u permission to date other girls, gives out number but deletes it afterwards. i smell rat. you are seeing what she wants you to see.

This Is An Open Relationship!!!

she is keeping you not because she loves you but for some reasons best known to her.
i can only guess
it is either you spend on her, good in bed or she is getting something from you spiritually definately not love

Love is not jealous dey say but it doesn't share either.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by ronald4lif(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
shaizegotswag:
Please guys in the house help out my gf is not the jealous type she even asked me to double date and whenever a guy walk up to her for her number she will give the guy and delete the guy whenever he tries to woo her on phone I don't understand help out and she always tells me she's not going and am very sure she loves me

You have to punctuate your comment for easier comprehension.

She tells you to double date, really? Who does that? How can you believe someone who tells you to double date loves you bro. I am not sure she loves you coz if she does she will never want to share you with anyone else. You need to assess her love again before she dumps your a*s when you least expected.

As per giving her number out to any one who ask for it I think two things are involve; it's either she considers herself as being in an open relationship and thus available for new dates, probably someone that will treat her better than you do or she's trying to just feel good and appreciated by other guys, I have heard that women love to be woo-ed even if they are not ready to date. So it's possible given her number out and getting positive remarks from men makes her feels good. But I can't tell why she deletes them afterwards though

1 Like

Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Dorisbest(f): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
Marry her ASAP
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Tymax(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
If you don't want her abeg, give people wey sabi beta tin. grin

Jealousy is one thing I dislike in a GF.
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
maybe it's cos she doesn't understand you...
I don't...
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by alberto2k(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Make I go piss 1st

I'll be back shortly!
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by shaizegotswag: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

You have to punctuate your comment for easier comprehension.

She tells you to double date, really? Who does that? How can you believe someone who tells you to double date loves you bro. I am not sure she loves you coz if she does she will never want to share you with anyone else. You need to assess her love again before she dumps your a*s when you least expected.

As per giving her number out to any one who ask for it I think two things are involve; it's either she considers herself as being in an open relationship and thus available for new dates, probably someone that will treat her better than you do or she's trying to just feel good and appreciated by other guys, I have heard that women love to be woo-ed even if they are not ready to date. So it's possible given her number out and getting positive remarks from men makes her feels good. But I can't tell why she deletes them afterwards though
. Bro thanks for taking your time to reply me what do you think I can do plz?
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by shaizegotswag: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dorisbest:
Marry her ASAP
. Explain better plz?
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by shaizegotswag: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:
she gave u permission to date other girls, gives out number but deletes it afterwards. i smell rat. you are seeing what she wants you to see.

she is keeping you not because she loves you but for some reasons best known to her.
i can only guess
it is either you spend on her, good in bed or she is getting something from you spiritually definately not love

. Hmnnnn thanks a lot
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by LoveMEBaby(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
You too drive her go south now **case closed**
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op, are u sure that lady is'nt an untrovert, and you an extrovert? both should redefine, definition of lone.

in my mentor's voice; "op, shine your eyes ooo"

Op? i personally, is worried and pondering for you.
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Hmnnnn thanks a lot
ya welcome
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Chizzy20(f): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
she doesnt care abt d relationship, if she has given u d go ahead to date oda pple. I think u both should sit down nd makes tins clear, if d relations hip is leadin to sumtyn serious or if u both re jst togeda for datin sake.
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by ronald4lif(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Bro thanks for taking your time to reply me what do you think I can do plz?

You are welcome. I think you have to let her know that you are comfortable with her telling you to get another girl, let her see reasons it's her you want and her alone, she must stop telling you to double date if you want to, that's undermining your love for her. You should also tell her to stop giving out her numbers to guys. It's evident you love this girl but I am not sure I can tell same for her. Put in every effort to straighten things up between you and if she doesn't change you have got to let her go. And move on!
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op you guys are not dating you guys are friends with benefit the earlier you realize the better for you
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by shaizegotswag: 12:18am On Jan 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

You are welcome. I think you have to let her know that you are comfortable with her telling you to get another girl, let her see reasons it's her you want and her alone, she must stop telling you to double date if you want to, that's undermining your love for her. You should also tell her to stop giving out her numbers to guys. It's evident you love this girl but I am not sure I can tell same for her. Put in every effort to straighten things up between you and if she doesn't change you have got to let her go. And move on!
. Thanks so much I just caught her this night, she has been sneaking out to see a guy she called a friend and stored with bro on her phone
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Dorisbest(f): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Explain better plz?
Am trying to say u should tighten the nut
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Dorisbest(f): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Thanks so much I just caught her this night, she has been sneaking out to see a guy she called a friend and stored with bro on her phone
now both of u are compatible. U can now go to the alter and do the needful.
CASE CLOSE!
NEXT!!
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by dmcdad: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2015
OP na wa ooooo. Them dey buy punctuation for market?

Besides, what is the help about? I mean, help on what?
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by shaizegotswag: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Dorisbest:

CASE CLOSE!
NEXT!!
. Funny thing is that she will now edit my number nd remove d name she used when she's with the guy
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by pinkhill(f): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
wicked grin grin grin
Dorisbest:

CASE CLOSE!
NEXT!!
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by pinkhill(f): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
shaizegotswag:

i really don't care how long both of you have being together but in your case a lot of things are involved

In the case of double that, she is either testing your loyalty or the bae no send you or she has a long distance relationship somewhere and she is using you to pass time

for the contacts issue i am sure she doesn't respect you or she is just being free and friendly with a touch of negativity grin grin grin grin but why collect it or give it out when you will still delete it oops i am sure she doesnt want to put her eggs in one basket

solution;have a chat with her and bare your mind..
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Lisaflex(f): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
I fnk she's overtly emotional bt tryn 2 hide it by gvin u d impression dt she's tough as hell...Crack dt Shell arnd her n she'll fall lyk a pack of cards ...shez prolly been hurt a lot n is tryn so hard 2 stay detached ,as well as brace herself cos she expects u 2 hurt her eventually...Don't even fnk abt double datin cos she doesn't mean it wen she asks u to.....Its either wot i stated abv is d case or u r in an open r/ship
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by pich4real(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
its easy jare, since shes driving u nut just use ur screwdriver to undrive d nut, dats easy
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Dorisbest(f): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
pinkhill:
wicked grin grin grin
:-(:-(
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by LewisO: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
shaizegotswag:
Then nut the drive out of her!
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by shaizegotswag: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
pinkhill:

i really don't care how long both of you have being together but in your case a lot of things are involved

In the case of double that, she is either testing your loyalty or the bae no send you or she has a long distance relationship somewhere and she is using you to pass time

for the contacts issue i am sure she doesn't respect you or she is just being free and friendly with a touch of negativity grin grin grin grin but why collect it or give it out when you will still delete it oops i am sure she doesnt want to put her eggs in one basket

solution;have a chat with her and bare your mind..
. After 3 years she told me she doesn't love me anymore and can a guy be calling a girl for 1hour not night call ooo and call him his friend?
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by shaizegotswag: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
LewisO:
Then nut the drive out of her!
. How I don't mind?
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by mirexxx(f): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
dorlapoh20:

i can only guess

ur head dey dere!
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
mirexxx:
ur head dey dere!
thanks
Re: She's Driving Me Nut!! by pinkhill(f): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2015
yes..i can do that but i dont know if your gf is doing the same...once there is gist or something imp to talk about with my mtn zone on 4k..y not
shaizegotswag:
. After 3 years she told me she doesn't love me anymore and can a guy be calling a girl for 1hour not night call ooo and call him his friend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman / My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... / My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.