Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,889 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. (3520 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2014
ceny6: i don't understand how a lady will want u to give her attention, assist her, flex her and even help her find a job yet technically turning a blind eye to the fact that ur showing signs that u want her. isn't that deceit?

no mind these greedy naija girls, there are jst being selfish.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2014
tpia5: when you dont have God, you become aimless.

how ds one con take concern guys wey dey suffer in d bottomless pit of friend-zone?
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by mstik(f): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2014
I just put a guy on friendzone grin I told him plainly, and he says he's gonna get out of it, that I should watch. And I'm like.... It's never gonna happen!
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
ceny6: i don't understand how a lady will want u to give her attention, assist her, flex her and even help her find a job yet technically turning a blind eye to the fact that ur showing signs that u want her. isn't that deceit?

This is exactly how you get friend zoned - showing signs? what does that even mean? Why not asking for what you want

Signs are just that signs and can be misinterpreted. While showing signs another guy steps up and ASKS and you are left lamenting.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Prowizy2: Imagine asking a girl out, instead of saying 'NO' to my face she'll be pretending. . Eating my shawarma and giving me some little hope. At the end of the day what you'll hear is 'let's be friends' or 'i see you like my brother' . . angry
pls how much is dat sharwama dat u are crying like its ferari

u guys are d reasons why some mumu ladies will call u mugu1 mugu2 cos u are crying over common sharwama and she will be foolishly thinking she is sucking u dry

i am wondering, whatever has gone wrong with dignity, our pride
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Prowizy2(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: pls how much is dat sharwama dat u are crying like its ferari

u guys are d reasons why some mumu ladies will call u mugu1 mugu2 cos u are crying over common sharwama and she will be foolishly thinking she is sucking u dry

i am wondering, whatever has gone wrong with dignity, our pride
No girl can friend-zone me. . . Am just giving an example. . Am too big to be friend-zoned cool
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
now dre11 dis is wat u and i are arguing. shey u can see d mentality of ur fellow guys

dats why i like my life o, if i knw i dnt wnt to ever hav anytin to do with u, i wont even let u come close talkless of to friendzone abi enemyzone me cos in their mind they would expect me to come to dem one day
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by kingofpool: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Creamish:

lolz @brotherzone....is dat worse dan d friend zone?
To my own side yes, i dnt like it when a girl i dnt relate with in any way introduce me as a brother
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by kingofpool: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
dre11:

thats triple honourcheesy
I tell ya... Now i promised to Bleep her either by force or peacefull nd i don achieve am
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Prowizy2: No girl can friend-zone me. . . Am just giving an example. . Am too big to be friend-zoned cool
must friendship with d opposite sex have to do with money and materials things?
u make it sound like its a poisnous thing to do
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
kingofpool: I tell ya... Now i promised to Bleep her either by force or peacefull nd i don achieve am
aspiring rapist
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by dre11(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: now dre11 dis is wat u and i are arguing. shey u can see d mentality of ur fellow guys

dats why i like my life o, if i knw i dnt wnt to ever hav anytin to do with u, i wont even let u come close talkless of to friendzone abi enemyzone me cos in their mind they would expect me to come to dem one day

friendzone is when a guy makes his intention know....and u reject him.....
Instead of u allowing him to pursue the remaining avenue to find what he desire........
U now waat him to stick to ur side and not allow him go

u want him to be the rebounding guy

Africanapple guess u seen the bolded statement
thats what guys don't like
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by kingofpool: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: aspiring rapist
Tufiakwa i rebuke u nd ur evil teachinz
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by Prowizy2(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: must friendship with d opposite sex have to do with money and materials things?
u make it sound like its a poisnous thing to do
Definitely not, I have female friends (platonic). . I help them if the need arises. . But not when I have feelings for you, instead of telling me a plain NO you pretend. . Keep me around and starts seeing me as a money venture.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
kingofpool: Tufiakwa i rebuke u nd ur evil teachinz
see devil rebuking an angel ooooo, were u not d one who said u will will either do it by force?

to nairaland: i wrote r-a-p-i-s-t!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Prowizy2: Definitely not, I have female friends (platonic). . I help them if the need arises. . But not when I have feelings for you, instead of telling me a plain NO you pretend. . Keep me around and starts seeing me as a money venture.
okay maybe they see u as a money venture but can they turn u into a money venture? no. a man can only b defined by anyone but himself

wat i'm saying here is dat most of u guys thinks u shouldnt spend on a gal dat is of no benefit to u especially intimately. u feel if u give her 10naira she should give 10tinz in return(it musn't be sex)

so wen u are giving and not getting anytin at all, u start feeling used, if u dnt have d money in d first place why spend it?

now tell me what kind of friendship do u xpect frm a gal u went to woo and she declined, i believe friendship, i mean real frienship should be something natural like both of u meeting and just naturally got close to each other. no toasting, no wooing.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
dre11:

friendzone is when a guy makes his intention know....and u reject him.....
Instead of u allowing him to pursue the remaining avenue to find what he desire........
U now waat him to stick to ur side and not allow him go

u want him to be the rebounding guy

Africanapple guess u seen the bolded statement
thats what guys don't like
u may like someone but not intimately
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: I mean real frienship should be something natural like both of u meeting and just naturally got close to each other. no toasting, no wooing.
Just as me and U be now abi?cheesy
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by dre11(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: u may like someone but not intimately

yes nah.......
Thats platonic friendship, which u understand ur selves and share knowledge, advice, strenghts etc

but,
as per what we were discussing....
let him be the one that wants to be friendzone and not u friendzoning him

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
dre11:

yes nah.......
Thats platonic friendship, which u understand ur selves and share knowledge, advice, strenghts etc

but,
as per what we were discussing....
let him be the one that wants to be friendzone and not u friendzoning him
if i like a person but not intimately and u come wooing me, i will let u knw na. or i go just gree by force becos u dnt wnt to be friendzoned
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by tpia5: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chaleeee:

Reserve your sympathies for manipulative ladies who want all the girlfriend privileges from a guy but don't want to date the guy.

so, are you being forced to give out "girlfriend privileges"?

if you want sex and are not getting it from a girl, then waka pass nah? Surely you dont mean no single girl will give you what you're looking for.

guys even tend to supply themselves with booty calls, are you saying even that option is not available to you?
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by tpia5: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ansell:

how ds one con take concern guys wey dey suffer in d bottomless pit of friend-zone?

your definition of suffering is lack of sex from one girl, boko haram's definition of suffering is starvation and sleeping in the jungle on bare ground.

do the maths.
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by datedoboi: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
for those who don't know what friendzone all about
* she will never allow u to bang her
* she always call u her friend in d presence of people
* another man dey bang sense out of her head; and u dey form cool boy love
* u go dey spend money on her like say na ur wife

wise up guys

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by kingofpool: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: see devil rebuking an angel ooooo, were u not d one who said u will will either do it by force?

to nairaland: i wrote r-a-p-i-s-t!!!!!!!!!!!!
Onye Ara Ariaria market,
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
kingofpool: Onye Ara Ariaria market,
if i was still akiraaple1, i woulda fixed u totally in but dis is a reborn AfricanApple, i will just sit tight and watch first
in order word i will let dat ur insult bounce past ma head

dre11 with dis dude here, i really understand difference btw boys and men. like seriously
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by yellowlord: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
No time for friendzone, I have too much guys as friends to be adding a girl to the list, what we gona discuss?

Hey, it's either we are bleeping or no friendship.

You like me as a friend, fine atleast let me be touching your br£sat, when you at my place and not only come for advise when one stupid boy breaks your heart.

LAST BULLET.
I DONT FREE STYLE BECAUSE MY STYLE AINT FREE.

in olamide's voice. "If you want my service my girl you go pay"

Sign.
brownlord

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by kingofpool: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: if i was still akiraaple1, i woulda fixed u totally in but dis is a reborn AfricanApple, i will just sit tight and watch first
in order word i will let dat ur insult bounce past ma head

dre11 with dis dude here, i really understand difference btw boys and men. like seriously
hmmm am so sorry dearie, didnt mean to insult u nor to make u feel insulted,
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by urheme: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chaleeee: Friendzone is the worst thing to happen to a man. I was almost zoned but I as a sharp guy, I rescued myself.

Ask me how?

I ask her out despite the closeness. She was like you are my best friend and all. It will ruin our friendship. It won't work.... but I kept pestering her until she gave in. it didn't work out anyway but I broke the friendzone jinx.

Beast!!!
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by urheme: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
kingofpool: I tell ya... Now i promised to Bleep her either by force or peacefull nd i don achieve am

Beast!!!
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by dre11(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
AfricanApple: if i like a person but not intimately and u come wooing me, i will let u knw na. or i go just gree by force becos u dnt wnt to be friendzoned

cheesy
nah u know wetin u go do....
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
kingofpool: hmmm am so sorry dearie, didnt mean to insult u nor to make u feel insulted,
yinmu, i refuse to fall for dat
Re: A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. by AfricanApple(f): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
nah u know wetin u go do....
u knw i'm saying d otito

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ladies, Please Advice / 10 Photos Of ‘ode’ Questions DUMB Nigerian Guys Ask Girls About menstruation / Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.