Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (53501 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by maki(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2006
bob-manuel and u?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by fabian(f): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2006
Douglas
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by maki(f): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
wow cool cheesy
nice to meet ya once again
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by fabian(f): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2006
same here, Imbra!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by maki(f): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2006
so you are in lagos now?
where in lag?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by fabian(f): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2006
ikoyi (work) You're not really at ABN now r U?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2006
If you have a love child, what is wrong in revealing the identity of the father?
If you love him enough to sleep with him and have his child, you should be proud enough to introduce him to the world, Hollywood style!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2006
Orikinla:

If you have a love child, what is wrong in revealing the identity of the father?
If you love him enough to sleep with him and have his child, you should be proud enough to introduce him to the world, Hollywood style!

ABI NO MIND AM
MAYBE SHE WAS RAPED lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Oracle(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2006
kellorah:

ABI NO MIND AM
MAYBE SHE WAS RAPED lipsrsealed
Kellorah i think you have a point
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by KD69(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2006
All this because Genevieve replied a crazy person's email. There are too many unstable people stalking these nollywood people. Anyone that will come here to discuss a private email from the object of their obsession is crackpot. These celebrities are not even here to defend themselves. How you can identify crackers is this - one week they are praising a celebrity, the next week when they don't get an email or something, they are bashing the celebrity. A few weeks ago Orinkla was praising Genevieve this week as if prozac don finish, he is now abusing her. God saves us from the looneys among us. Genevieve kill yourself now that Orinkla has revealed that you have a love child. Shoot yourself so that he can be happy with you. Infact while you are at it kill your daughter and the man who made you pregnant so that this hurt fan can leave you alone. oooo I forgot, Elvis is dead but they never still did let him be.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by hotangel2(f): 2:14am On Jul 20, 2006
Orinkinla didn't 'reveal' that genevieve has a child.

GENEVIEVE DOES HAVE A CHILD. She never HID the fact that she had a child. maybe it's just me, but i've read more than one articles where she talked about her daughter.

U guys are making it seem like some 'secret' has been revealed. Geez!

Btw, orinkila, wat makes u think she loved him when she slept with him? I mean it could have been a thing of the moment, i didn't know i'll get pregant thing. Now that she doesn't want the father again, well he should find his way.

They are in NOllywood, not Hollywood. SO dont ask her to do stuffs hollywood style.

All i know is she never hid the fact that she had a daughter. Y'all need to stop acting like u saw the color of her panties.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Gomer: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2006
hot-angel:

Orinkinla didn't 'reveal' that genevieve has a child.

GENEVIEVE DOES HAVE A CHILD. She never HID the fact that she had a child. maybe it's just me, but i've read more than one articles where she talked about her daughter.

U guys are making it seem like some 'secret' has been revealed. Geez!

Btw, orinkila, what makes u think she loved him when she slept with him? I mean it could have been a thing of the moment, i didn't know i'll get pregant thing. Now that she doesn't want the father again, well he should find his way.

They are in NOllywood, not Hollywood. SO don't ask her to do stuffs hollywood style.

All i know is she never hid the fact that she had a daughter. Y'all need to stop acting like u saw the color of her undies.

are you sure you're sixteen? undecided
u talk alot of sense girl
i think some people have seen her undies and she's dissed them and they havent gotten over it
the baby's father must be some irresponsible guy and from what we see, she has raisd the kid herself, not because you made a girl pregnant makes you a father, not all.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Bosy(f): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2006
Hey guys, i'am new here. but sha the babe still look cute.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by carmelily: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2006
not only is this stale news but she's a single mother, so what?

anyways, even tho i think she's over rated and a bad actress, she's done well 4 herself, carries herself really well for someone who dropped out of high school and all that.

but emm, how far with that atiku connexion, orinkinla, na true?

hot-angel:

Y'all need to stop acting like u saw the color of her undies.

hot- angel, no mind them. even if they saw the colour of her undies, so what? marilyn monroe made that a strong fashion statement back in the 60's in one of her most famous pictures! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by under18(f): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2006
So she dropped out of school cos of pregnancy!
She is not unique in her looks as people exaggerate here.
Question!
why are many ladies attracted to her than men?
Or is it true she is a lesbian?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2006
she's not a lesbo.more guys are attracted to her than girls
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Rhodalyn(f): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2006
dont U dare Call my Role-model a lesbian angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2006
lol rhodalyn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2006
Some people don't have a sense of humour.

God knows I don't have issues.

I don't have idols.

Genevieve has not offended me.
We are only discussing her love child. And I have only expressed myself.
No human or devil can rubbish me. If you try it, you are only wasting your time.
I have no scores to settle.

Only God can hurt me and since God will not hurt me, I don't have to worry about ignorant people. grin

We don't mean any harm here.

Who is not a celebrity?

Everybody is somebody.

I forgive your ignorance. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2006
not for long. i heard she'll soon get married to the vice president who already has 5 to 6 wives! wow! people would do anything for money!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2006
EWWW
SHE AINT GOT TASTE!!!! YUCK!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2006
let's see the guy first!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2006
is that not atiku?
he's as ugly as obj,or just a lil bit better undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2006
grin grin grin
No wonder Nigeria looks ugly like OBJ from the air and Calabar looks like handsome Donald Duke from the air. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by MerC2(f): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2006
Donald Duke is really handsome o! shocked
Infact make een replace that lipsrsealed abeg!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2006
But I don't believe that Genevieve had anything with Atiku.

Her close friend Chichi lives nearby here in the Nigeria LNG RA 1 on Bonny Island where I am currently located. And when we asked her about the Atiku connection, she said it was not true. And when the top Nollywood director Chika Onu was our special guest here I asked him and he dismissed the rumour. Chika Onu has known Genevieve since she came into the movie industry. So, when I am talking about Genevieve Nnaji and one ignorant person is talking about stalking Nollywood stars, I laughed. Who is stalking whom?

I beg let me sneeze. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by hotangel2(f): 3:01am On Jul 21, 2006
Gomer:

are you sure you're sixteen? undecided
u talk alot of sense girl

Yes im sixteen. Seventeen is knocking on my door tho. Sad sad. I love being sixteen. sad
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lauryn(f): 4:25am On Jul 21, 2006
So, 'Cos she's a single mom, we should naw off pata and cry??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by duehi(f): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2006
i think genevieves very pretty and it doesnt really matter if she has a child or not.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by carmelily: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2006
Orikinla:

But I don't believe that Genevieve had anything with Atiku.

Her close friend Chichi lives nearby here in the Nigeria LNG RA 1 on Bonny Island where I am currently located. And when we asked her about the Atiku connection, she said it was not true. And when the top Nollywood director Chika Onu was our special guest here I asked him and he dismissed the rumour.

these people mouth na bible?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by ademiller(f): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2006
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother
as so?
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!
who gives a hoot.
some please give ur hotter gist joh!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by ademiller(f): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2006
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother
and so?
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!
who gives a hoot.
someone please give us a  hotter gist joh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer / Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.