Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (53504 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2006
HEHEHEHE grin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by soulpatrol(f): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2006
@ ademiller. Thank you, my sista na the same thing i dey wonder. wetin make we do? off pant? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by gem87(f): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2006
so what if she's a single mom?
it's almost normal now 2 hv a child out of wedlock though it's not properly accepetd in a naigerian community
so wht's d big deal

oh i dnt hv a baby incase y'all r thinkin that's y i'm supportin her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lysaa(f): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2006
Genevieve kill yourself now that Orinkla has revealed that you have a love child.  Shoot yourself so that he can be happy with you.  Infact while you are at it kill your daughter and the man who made you pregnant so that this hurt fan can leave you alone. oooo I forgot, Elvis is dead but they never still did let him be

THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING MOVIE  grin
grin MAYBE THAT SCRIPT SHOULD BE SENT TO NOLLYWOOD,  THE TITTLE COULD BE --HOT MOMMA GENEVIEVE  grin

HEY GUYS, Y'ALL ARE SO SO FUNNY, YOUR WORDS CAN KILL FASTER THAN A GUN I SWEAR IT.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by somebody(f): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2006
Okay, I have tried to ignore this Orikinla character but I believe he is just a name dropper. He might know all these stars or whatever you choose to call them but all his posts shout "I am someone that knows important pple" even bordering on "I am a celebrity myself". Please get a life and let what you have achieved speak for you.

Today its how he knows John, tomorrow how he groomed Peter. Now its him and Genevieve exchanged mails which is really not a big deal but how the hell is that relevant to this thread? Abeg let me hear word!!! Who cares if Genevieve is a baby mother, she is one of millions of young girls with kids.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lysaa(f): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2006
hey somebody, don't take it out on orinkinla , he is just expressing himself onhere, freestyle girl, chill-out, its no big deal if he knows them anyway, they are all human beings like u and me, shikina
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2006
Everybody is somebody! grin

Orikinla Osinachi starts playing Conga and you are all dancing to the drumbeats and still sulking.

Start your own thread.

It is my thread and I can twist it as I wish to plait any style from Didi to Bob Marley.

If it was not a hot topic, what are you doing on it?

Waka pass like you. grin

In fact, I heard that Genevieve is going for breast implants to boost her boobs. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Rhodalyn(f): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2006
She's gorgeous in all aspects!! U heard wrongly!!! angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lysaa(f): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2006
now u are kidding orikinla. so because its your thread you want to twist it? c'mon, stay smooth.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2006
@Rhodalyn
Just trying to prick that Miss Somebody. grin

Ignorance is bliss.

Calling a producer/director name dropper!
What a libelous insult!

If you come to my audition, you will melt.
Who even knows whether you have K-Leg? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lysaa(f): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2006
HAHAHA, CAN U GIVE ME A SLAG, I WANT AN AUDITIONING, WHO KNOWS, I MIGHT BE MORE APPRECIATED THAN MOMMY GENEVIEVE. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2006
I have just been assigned to be the curator of an art exhibition next weekend at the Nigeria LNG RA on Bonny Island. Then I may be having an audition for the stage peformance of my "Scarlet Tears of London".

My office address is somewhere on Nairaland.
My life is an open book. Because to me everybody is a celebrity.

I celebrate life.

Right now I am looking for a new face to show to the world.

No Nollywood actress has the face I am looking for.
I am looking for an exotic face. And she must be a Nigerian.

Genevieve is 26 and I am looking for someone younger.

I am looking for a face for the future.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lysaa(f): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2006
thats cool, but at my age, i can still get a deal for a mommy's part, how about that? better consider me o cos we both have the same goal to cause a change wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2006
I should be in Lagos this week.
My last major production 'Sleepless Night" was four years ago.
If you are really serious I can give you a role. But you have to prove your mettle.
And I don't owe artistes. No artiste goes home after my production without the complete fees.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2006
i swear you're meant to pick those who can act and not just anyone. unless it's an ordinary part ofcourse that doesn't need much talent
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lysaa(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2006
Orikinla, count me in then, YESSSS!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2006
@kellorah,
A good director can turn an actor who is a novice into a genius during rehearsals.

Genevieve is a natural.
She has done better than those who even had degrees in drama.

All you need is Imagination. Imagination. Imagination.

A good director even creates special roles for a particular person.

If I see you and give you a script to read, I can determine the role you can play best and create the role for you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2006
Orikinla:

@kellorah,
A good director can turn an actor who is a novice into a genius during rehearsals.

Genevieve is a natural.
She has done better than those who even had degrees in drama.

All you need is Imagination. Imagination. Imagination.

A good director even creates special roles for a particular person.

If I see you and give you a script to read, I can determine the role you can play best and create the role for you.

TRUE!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2006
ao, what are you? a director,actor,producer?all of them?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2006
Independent scriptwriter for Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) from age 18 till when I became 21. Production Manager of a business magazine on DBN TV for two years. Stage director since age 17 to date. And Associate Producer with a TV/Film production company in Nigeria. On location on Bonny Island for the pre-production of a documentary since 2005 to date.

I have traveled all over Nigeria on assignments and appointments for the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communication Services (JHU/PCS), PATH, Unicef, Africare and for my own projects.

Please, I won't give more details.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2006
Orikinla:

Independent scriptwriter for Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) from age 18 till when I became 21. Production Manager of a business magazine on DBN TV for two years. Stage director since age 17 to date. And Associate Producer with a TV/Film production company in Nigeria. On location on Bonny Island for the pre-production of a documentary since 2005 to date.

I have traveled all over Nigeria on assignments and appointments for the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communication Services (JHU/PCS), PATH, Unicef, Africare and for my own projects.

Please, I won't give more details.

i dey hail ohhhh
SALUTE!!!!
you are too much i swear! cool

your wife/kids are lucky!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2006
Thanks.
I am just a writer and producer.
That's all.

I don't believe in titles.
I believe in legacies.

The world is a stage and everybody has a role to play.

Life is drama.
Enjoy it.

God bless.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2006
wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by somebody(f): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2006
Orikinla:

@Rhodalyn
Just trying to prick that Miss Somebody. grin

Ignorance is bliss.

Calling a producer/director name dropper!
What a libelous insult!

If you come to my audition, you will melt.
Who even knows whether you have K-Leg? grin  
Orikinla, you can't even try to prick me. I still stand by my earlier statements - your posts shout look at me. I have met too many people in my life to get tripped when someone comes on a forum and starts claiming to be this and that. Not saying its all a lie but u need to try and mellow on the name dropping. I wish you all the best though- have got nothing against you. On a lighter note,  I don't have k-legs more like sexy bow legs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2006
@Somebody,
It is not name dropping. It is a discussion forum and scuttlebutt is the trademark of the paparazzi.

Paparazzi is not popular in Nigeria. But I have paparazzi blogs. And Genevieve is not known among most Western communities and I talk so much about her to circulate information about her and increase the mileage of the knowledge of her among the ignorant White communities.

Talking about her is not insulting her. We call it showbiz buzz.
It helps celebrities to become more popular.

Nobody knew Linda Ikeji in the virtual world until I started the controversial thread on her. And today search results on her are over 1,000.

We are celebrating them.

I am not claiming anything.
That is who and what I am.

There are many Nollywood celebrities who are even asking me to talk about them.
I am one of them. But most of them are not so gifted to come online and blow trumpet.

I know perfectly well what I am doing. And I never mentioned anything about my background until some questions were asked and I responded.

I don't want any favours from anybody.
Nobody in Nollywood can impress me as at present. Because, their preference for quantity over quality does not impress me.

Nigerians can do better than what we are rushing to produce in substandard videos and sold and pirated all over Africa and among our communities overseas.

This is my life.
It is a script.
To me life is drama.

Sexy Bow Legs?
A good title for a Nollywood home video. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2006
Sexy Bow Legs

coming soon
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2006
grin grin grin

Sexy Bow Legs
Introducing Miss Somebody.

With Special appearance by Genevieve Nnaji.

A Nollywood @ Idumota/Onitsha Market Production.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2006
EWWW
I WAS EXPECTING A GIRL'S
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by somebody(f): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2006
Orikinla, that pic is an insult to my sexy bow legs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2006
somebody:

Orikinla, that pic is an insult to my sexy bow legs.
LOL
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 5:52am On Jul 24, 2006
@Somebody,
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeee!
Post just a picture of your sexy bow legs.

Jo!
Biko!

A delight to sight. wink

Like the hot pic below.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by babe1(f): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2006
and? ur point? i don't get it. whats the big deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.