Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (53506 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by KD69(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2006
Like i give a rats behind. It is not so much whether you know your father, but what your mother has raised. In you a complete nit wit was raised. Dude you lack common sense. I pity those who put there faith in you. The problem with achieving so young is that your brain matter stays 14. Ask Michael Jackson dog. You may be intellectually advanced but you are socially handicapped. One minute you sound like a normal person, the next you sound like you are on some drug.
Orikinla:

KD69,
Are you sure you know your real father?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2006
[b]1.Read all my posts before jumping to conclusions.
How beneficial have my posts been to other members of Nairaland?

2. Michael Joseph Jackson is more than meets the eye.
Have you seen his Artworks?

3. I am only on Nairaland in appreciation of Seun.
I am on NigeriansinAmerica and Nollywood.net in appreciation of Sola who is one of our most gifted writers since our days of writing for the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and I joined Naijarules, because a Nigerian in America asked me to do write on Nonso Diobi for her.

4. I belong to more professional forums where anyone cannot join gratis.

5. I am online by providence and I am happy I did.
I make more money online from my writings online than most Nigerian writers online and offline. And I thank God for His infinte grace since He put me online for His pleasure and His glory.

6. I have a duly registered publishing company since I stopped earning salary in 2000.
King of Kings Books International sponsored the first ever National Literary Scholarship Essay Competition for the benefit of secondary school pupils in Nigeria in 2003, with the support of Dr. Mike Okonkwo the Bishop of Trem, Dr. Wilson Badejo, G.O of Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria, Dr. Eddie Iroh, the DG of FRCN and Fortune International Bank. The event was held at the Institute of Advance Legal Studies of the University of Lagos and 96.9 Cool FM gave me free adverts for five days to publicize the event.
The beneficiaries won scholarship bank accounts, but the bank was affected by the CBN RECAPITALIZATION OF BANKS IN NIGERIA.

7. I work and live for my charities and raising funds for missionary work and my present concerns are the financial commitments to the beneficiaries of my King of Kings Books International National Literary Scholarship Fund and to the Holy Ghost Movement Bible Church, Champions Harvest Church in Nigeria, Dr. Mike Murdock Evangelical Association and Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) of America.

8. Last July I donated some medical books to the Library of the Nigeria LNG Medical Centre, the best hospital in Rivers State.

9. I organised the Art Exhibition, because I wanted to raise money for benefit of a young member of Nairaland. But I lost money and fell ill. Only two of the three artists made some money. And I sent the money to them through the Union Bank.

10. I have published two books between January and now and two more books are on the way before the end of this year. And apart from the film Naked Beauty I am working on, I am also working on the production of my classical hymn Your Majesty with a young Nigerian music graduate and Your Majesty will be as awesome as Handel's Messiah to the glory of God.

What I need most right now is the cooperation and support of everyone to buy at least one copy of my books to help me raise funds for the execution of my projects for the benefit of the beneficaries of the King of Kings Books International's National Literary Scholarship Fund in Nigeria and the gospel missions doing what God commanded us to do to preach the Good News to every creature. Finis.

I forgive you for your ignorance and arrogance by calling me a liar and insulting me.
I have never called anyone a liar or insulted anyone since I came online. But I won't be silent when enemies of progress insult me and try to discourage my progress online and offline.

11 ‘Blessed are you when people revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely* on my account. 12Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
13 ‘You are the salt of the earth; but if salt has lost its taste, how can its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything, but is thrown out and trampled under foot.
14 ‘You are the light of the world. A city built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15No one after lighting a lamp puts it under the bushel basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.

Matthew 5:11-16

May God bless you all.

Please visit my blogs everyday

http://kissesandroses..com
http://nigeriantimes..com
http://therhema..com
http://thedarfurblog..com and the one for my sweetheart http://fmbmagazine..com[/b]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by brainyme: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2006
Orikinla please log on to gmail
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by chelsea4su(f): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2006
she,s really cute thanks for the infomation
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by trendy(f): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2006
why cant people leave this girl alone
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2006
Is there such thing as bad publicity for stars?

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The old adage that there is no such thing as bad publicity for a celebrity is getting a workout these days -- and so far appears to be holding true.

Actor Danny DeVito's drunken jokes about President George W. Bush on a morning television show was the most viewed clip on online video site YouTube on Friday with more than 1.6 million clicks -- but the show's host shrugged off
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/02122006/325/thing-bad-publicity-stars.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by uchetobi(f): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2006
Ive always known she was a single mum and she looks fantastic for a single mum. I think its her right and her business to not disclose the father of the child. Afterall we all don’t know the circumstances surrounding the birth of the child. If the guy absconded or not. The only thing I dint like was an interview she gave with(I think city people) that potrayed she is too busy having fun and making a name for herself to be bothered with the chills.
Anyways who knows what is happening to her now?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by nnowu(f): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2006
say she get pickin nah old jist,but we're yet to see the baby and know what she looks like,does anyone has her pic,cheers
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by jaybaby(f): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2006
Wetin i wan carry her pikin Pic tak do angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by ATLANTA96(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2007
that does not change anything about her,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by davotico: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2007
why dont you guys just mind your business it is her life and her choice afterall you will get maried unless you want to become a priest
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by yongbabe(f): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2007
keeping the child away from the public is the best thing.
although i would love to see a pic of her, she must be beautifull.
but she is just a kid she needs to have a normal life.
if genny releases a pic u can be sure the gurl would not have a moment of peace.
with fans and jornalists pestering her.

abeg Genny is doing the right thing!
And she neva hid the fact that she was a single mother,
she said it in interveiws and stuff. she just dosent want to realease a pic.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 22, 2007
nobody asked after the father
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by davotico: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2008
you are mad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by ifyalways(f): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2008
yong babe:

if genny releases a pic u can be sure the girl would not have a moment of peace.

And she never hid the fact that she was a single mother,

agreeded !
shes taking good care of her daughterand enjoying her life so lipsrsealed fro all the amebos.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by darmys(f): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2008
yong babe:

if genny releases a pic u can be sure the girl would not have a moment of peace.

And she never hid the fact that she was a single mother,

well said
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by nnekaregy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
it doesnt matter stop recalling pples past, wat of ur own
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by saintkola(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2008
U guyz are still here? Yeah she has a kid but u guyz seriously need to get over it- duh !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kentrolevl: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2008
tongue If genevieve has a kid, what the Bleep is wrong with that, how does that affect the price of crayfish in the market, Ok may be if she had aborted it then una go say she be coreect hot chick not mama. Nija pple when will we stop this uselss ''Holier than thou'' attitude? those mudafuckers that are callin her mama i know say them babes don abort tire and for the babes wey follow de yab plssssssssssssss get some fuckin life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by TOYOSI20(f): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2008
saintkola:

You guys are still here? Yeah she has a kid but u guys seriously need to get over it- duh !

True that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by ckz: 9:57am On May 14, 2008
what is wrong with her being a single mom arent there milions of single moms in this world.
but have any of you seen a picture of the kid before?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 23, 2008
Kellorah AKA KELLO OKRAH
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 23, 2008
Niaja actors and actresses, I just give a big shout out to ma pipol but the whole thing sucks tho especially anytime I read the word NOLLYWOOD. what de heck does NOLLYWOOD mean, forgoodness sake why must Africans always embarrass themselves ,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by eezzy(f): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2008
undecided So am I, What's the big deal
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by shilling(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
Are we supposed to be like "Oh my God! Genevieve has a kid"

Is this supposed to be a big deal!Old news, BTW
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by princesa(f): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2008
that na stale fact
daaaaaaaa undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by choongtin(f): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2008
nigerians are sooooooo backwards and ignorant

what if shes a single mum,

kmt
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by mida: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2008
What is up guys.I was away for awhile.
lets not border about what is only a fantasy.
G, nnaji is a fantasy. why not think of elevating yourself to
an adorable status like her, i am a fine [not piggy] boy too,
nd if you want something beautiful to behold send your addreess to
me i will send you and artwork more beautiful than her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by eezzy(f): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2008
mida:

WHAT THE, undecided WHO THE, angry WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by spoilt(f): 1:06am On Mar 09, 2009
mida:

chei!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Winnergal(f): 1:54am On Mar 09, 2009
From the last i heard, she is getting back with her baby daddy undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Kaydayo: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2009
Plz live g naji alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,” / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.