Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (53503 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by carmelily: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2006
Orikinla:

You Nairaland babes should not disappoint me.
Is it a big deal to know Genevieve Nnaji?

10 years ago, she was just another wannabe.

C'mon, don't make me wonder what manner of babes you are.
Are you not a star in your domain?

Remember that Genevieve is still lagging behind academically and wants to catch up.
She is quite humble enough to even admit it.

Her friend just called me this morning that Genevieve is in town (Lagos) and will soon return to the US where she said she is making her way into Hollywood.

The fact is I believe that I have moved on since I left Nollywood when Nollywood had no name in 1996. And their local mentality and mediocrity put me off.

Imagine if you ask Jim Iyke to name the titles of all his movie credits and the guy would be scratching his head. Because they rush into scores of productions just to make more money without bothering about the quality of the screenplays or the crew. And they have lost count of the number of movies they have acted.

If they pool their resources together and make four major films every year, they would fare better than rushing to make 1,000 home videos every year and most of them are just recycled bin stuff. GIGO.

just me and my girl, kellorah having a bit of fun. as a matter of fact, like i said in my earlier post, i don't even like genevieve, (neither am i a big fan of nollywood)even though i admire her success. i'm on to BIGGER THINGS! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by kellorah: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2006
TELL HIM OHHHH
BABES I LIKE WHAT U SAID HERE: 'i'm on to BIGGER THINGS!'
THAT'S KOOL
GOOD LUCK!! wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by carmelily: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2006
thanx, girl! cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by chiomaobj(f): 2:20am On Jul 29, 2006
na waoh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by KD69(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2006
Walahi, thank God for internet. If not, some people would be on the streets totally raving mad. Orinkla for someone who claims to have so much doing you sure spend an awful amount of time on nonsense. I have read some of your nollywood and Eastern Block conspiracy blogs. My conclusion is that you are on the verge of a "Maryland Sniper kinda moment". Visit ya psych very soon bro
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by carmelily: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2006
KD69:

Walahi, thank God for internet. If not, some people would be on the streets totally raving mad. Orinkla for someone who claims to have so much doing you sure spend an awful amount of time on nonsense. I have read some of your nollywood and Eastern Block conspiracy blogs. My conclusion is that you are on the verge of a "Maryland Sniper kind of moment". Visit ya psych very soon bro

that was heavy. angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2006
It is not my fault that the world is full of nonsense like KD69.

Right now I cannot even eat my dinner, because I am having fever since I came back from Lagos last night to mount an art exhibition for four artists and I paid for the total transportation of their artworks from Lagos to Port Harcourt to the Nigeria LNG Jetty where the Nigeria LNG took over the transportation. And I had to endure the hardship of bearing their burden and traveling through out the night with 23 paintings from the four artists.

If only ten people in Nigeria have been doing what I have been doing for my fellow Nigerians gratis since 1983 to date, Nigeria would have been transformed to paradise.
And while the artists are in Lagos, I have already sold some artworks for them.

A fine lady is already asking me to help her to organize a bigger art exhibition in October on Bonny Island.

So who is talking KD69?
Your mama or your papa?

Sent: 26 July 2006 11:06
To: DL - NLNG BONNY ALL (NLNG)
Subject: ARTS EXHIBITION – ADAGES, IMAGES & MESSAGES

Contact Person: William Hart Wilmar Bliek

Ref/Ind: RA Club Club President

Tel Ext: 2128 2140

Approved by ; Wilmar Bliek

Ref. Ind Club President

It’s exhibition time again!

Beautiful Paintings, Sculptures, Batik Cloth and lots more will be on display at the Art Exhibition.

Come feed your eyes and get yourself some wonderful Artworks.

Featuring, among others, widely exhibited and prize winning artists like:

Ebele Ukaegbu

George Condi

Wilfred Nnuji

Uzoamaka Nnuji

Orikinla Osinachi

Snacks and various hot/cold drinks will be available.

Date: Sat 29th July, 2006

Time: 10 a.m onwards.

Official opening: 10:30

Venue: Westbar.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by babe1(f): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2006
Hmmmm,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by eveseh(f): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2006
u guys really like spoiling una engry dem over dis genny gurl oo
una got work to do
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2006
@Eveseh,
As you must have read that I explained in clear terms the reason for this thread. And I have just noticed that some ignorant members of Nairaland just want to comment without reading the previous posts.

Why should such an ignorant person come online to tell lies that he read my nollywood and Eastern Block conspiracy blogs when I don't have any blog on Nollywood or Eastern whatever?

My popular blogs http://nigeriantimes..com and http://kissesandroses..com address serious issues on the facts of life.

We have to address the ignorance of those who lack the intelligence of understanding our discussions.

My life is transparent. And I love what God is doing in my beautiful and wonderful life.
If anyone is bitter, the person should go and spill his or her guts elsewhere and let me continue with my passions.

Life is beautiful and wonderful.
Don't spoil the fun.
Just celebrate it.

The art exhibition is still on!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by eveseh(f): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2006
author=Orikinla link=topic=18040.msg533513#msg533513 date=1154275224]
@Eveseh,
As you must have read that I explained in clear terms the reason for this thread. And I have just noticed that some ignorant members of Nairaland just want to comment without reading the previous posts.

and what does that suppose to mean na
did i say anything wrong?
did i told u i didnt read it?
i don't have my enegry to waste on it that's all
and please take am easy oo
i no mix
[/quote][quote]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2006
Allright.

Have a great week!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Cleofel(f): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2006
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by eveseh(f): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2006
Orikinla:

Allright.

Have a great week!

am having it already

u to,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Mystique(f): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2006
My last couple of weekends have been sooo boring cry cry sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by gem87(f): 12:18am On Aug 25, 2006
welcum 2 my world
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2006
Mystique,
Why were you bored baby?
Are you in school or a working class lady?

Anytime you are bored, just buzz me and let me me how I can make your day lively.

Smile more.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by momoney1(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2006
Orikinla, you are such an interesting person, i noticed you the first day i registered with Nairaland Forum

and about Jenny story it's true, if you stay in PH you know it's old story
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by KD69(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2006
Orikinla Old boy stop lying. You did not go anywhere. Which lagos, name the artists and their phone numbers. You are on your computer 24 hours. For all I know you make living as a yahoo boy or one of those kidnappers in the delta. Why are you so angry because i replied to your post. You can insult celebrities but you cant take it. i dont like this genevieve chick but i don't like your stupid post either. You must be ready to take as good as you give o.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 4:07am On Oct 05, 2006
KD69:

Orikinla Old boy stop lying. You did not go anywhere. Which lagos, name the artists and their phone numbers. You are on your computer 24 hours. For all I know you make living as a yahoo boy or one of those kidnappers in the delta. Why are you so angry because i replied to your post. You can insult celebrities but you can't take it. i don't like this genevieve chick but i don't like your stupid post either. You must be ready to take as good as you give o.

Here are two of the artists and you  can contact them.

Internationally exhibited Nigerian aritist Nnuji- Ike  Wilfred
Tel: 08028517098,
Studio: 9 Church Street, Off Bajulaiye Road, Shomolu, Lagos.

George Condi, inventor of Netism
Tel: 08063314599
Studio:  M. Young Barracks, Nigerian Army, Igbobi, Yaba, Lagos.

But, please if you are too poor to appreciate Art, don't waste their precious time calling.

On Orikinla, if you can afford it, buy a copy of the Fashion, Beauty and Modeling (FM&B) magazine from Collectibles on Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos and see the management of the best fashion and beauty magazine in West Africa.  

The greatest thing you have ever published in your life is posting on Nairaland when a Nigerian child who is only 10 is already hosting an educational site.

Where to buy Orinkinla Osinachi's Books
1. Glendora Bookshops at the MM International Airport in Lagos and Falomo Shopping Complex in Ikoyi, Lagos.
2. Rainbow Bookshop in Port Harcourt.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On my latest book Scarlet Tears of London in English and Spanish
See Google Books for details on http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN184728051X&id=KsuWOUc1z4YC&pg=PP1&lpg=PP8&dq=Scarlet+Tears+of+London&sig=iivA3-RvXe5Sg741GhrjgBcLuBU

Also provided the real identity of Orikinla Osinachi

You just dey give me free chance to advertize Orikinla oh!
Thank you sir.
God bless you.

If Nairaland requires a membership fee now, you will flee to other free for all forums. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 4:17am On Oct 05, 2006
Lest I forget, I just came online in February 2005.
I have over 14 blogs and created three for the novels of the prize winning Nigerian author Bisi Ojediran and now working on a website for Emeka Enyiocha and my own fully commercial site. With a forum like our Soflow that is strictly by invitation and not free for all goats, dogs and KD69.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by KD69(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2006
Dude at least I still get mama and papa. Old gboro like u supposed to have great grand children but you are here picking on little children that could be your great granchildren's age. People who achieve dun run around announcing it. You are a hustler dude, tryna squeeze 1 dollar out a dime. EFCC will bust your nyash soon with all these "obtaining by u know what I mean". Quit getting girls by posing you are something you are not. Please spare us all the genius routine. You are nothing but a dude sitting front of a computer and typing on a forum that another person created. That is it. Get a dollar and find an ashawo somewhere and stop deceiving these small small children. tongue cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lauryn(f): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2006
Orikinla:

Lest I forget, I just came online in February 2005.
I have over 14 blogs and created three for the novels of the prize winning Nigerian author Bisi Ojediran and now working on a website for Emeka Enyiocha and my own fully commercial site. With a forum like our Soflow that is strictly by invitation and not free for all goats, dogs and KD69.

rotflaugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2006
KD69,
Are you sure you know your real father?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lauryn(f): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2006
hehe grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by edygirl(f): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2006
Orinkila, can't believe he got you like this. I thought you like talking ill about people how come you can't take it?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2006
edygirl:

Orinkila, can't believe he got you like this. I thought you like talking ill about people how come you can't take it?
Talking about Genevieve Nnaji as a single mother is not speaking ill of her.
It was published in the Sun newspaper and I thought it was a topical. Simple.
I hope we all are educated and enlightened enough to understand this.

I don't have time for intellectual morons.
Who are doing at over 21 what I was already doing at 14.

The irony of it all is that even Nigerians who claim to be resident in developed countries still think like the intellectually naive masses at home in Nigeria.

You are speaking for who?
Genevieve Nnaji who knows better and is not so petty like Internet morons.

I am 100% happy and proud of what I have achieved online and I thank God.
My God is too much!

The only reason why I am posting on Nairaland is for the appreciation of Seun and Seun knows it.

I can delete my account and I have nothing to lose.

Goodnight.

When Two Africans Woke Up This Morning

http://www.blogwonga.com/blogwonga/read_article/6
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lauryn(f): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2006
nna bros, how far? u jus dey vex anyhow dis dayz and it aint friendly at all. Biko, plz, no shoot me O grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by edygirl(f): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2006
Because you did it when you were 14 that is why your stupid head wants it back even now you are over 30.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by lauryn(f): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2006
hehe grin
abeg make una take am easy. Stop firing shots grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by edygirl(f): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2006
Was not fighting. That was my last post for him. He thinks everybody wants to lick his ass. Bdw somebody should first of all learn how to wipe poop off his ass before somebody can lick it. Nonsense.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother by Orikinla(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie" / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Duncan Mighty Writes Okorocha: “I Want To Return The Money You Paid Me,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.