Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! (3270 Views)

Help Ladies / Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? / Help Ladies On Nairaland Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Joseph6(m): 3:14am On Oct 09, 2008
girl wat i can say is both u and the bitch aint gat class!!!
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Joseph6(m): 3:17am On Oct 09, 2008
girl wat i can say is both u and the bitch aint gat class!!!
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by nguage(m): 4:57am On Oct 09, 2008
I don't know why you're all reprimanding her for not being able to write English. We get it, you all speak and write good English, you want a cookie for that? She lives in fucking Belgium and who cares what she does over there? The topic is about a rival that owes her boyfriend some money calling her a prostitute. Help her and if you can't move the f-ck on!

OP, I can help if you want to say nasty things to her in Yoruba. Like calling her oloshi, ashewo etc. But that's the wrong way to do this, I admonish you to stop sending letters to her and let your boyfriend do the questioning, since he owns the money, besides €50 isn't a good reason for learning a new language.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Joseph6(m): 5:01am On Oct 09, 2008
woah Mr. Sensitive hope u didnt rehearse dat coz dat wld be faking
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by spikedcylinder: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2008
Is the other lady in question a member of nairaland?
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2008
Joseph6:

girl what i can say is both u and the bitch aint gat class!!!
And you AINT GAT English either, you lowlife motherfu*ker.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Is the other lady in question a member of nairaland?
No, she's a filthy Ghana tramp. Please teach me how to insult her in any Nigerian language. I only know some basic words like ashewo, atutupoyoyo, wahala, wayo and such but I want to barf an avalanche of insult on her.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by spikedcylinder: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2008
Ehise99:

No, she's a filthy Ghana tramp. Please teach me how to insult her in any Nigerian language. I only know some basic words like ashewo, atutupoyoyo, wahala, wayo and such but I want to barf an avalanche of insult on her.

Yes, you must do that. Insult her very well. That way, you are guaranteed your money back. smiley

tongue
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Yes, you must do that. Insult her very well. That way, you are guaranteed your money back. smiley

tongue

The only way to get it back is to take it by force anyway, she's not fooling anbody with "I will pay you back next year when I'm back in Belgium". Anyway her boyfriend already wants to fight mine. Too bad for her that her boyfriend is a worthless morocco smoking piece of crap that can't fight his way out of a paper bag.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by sesman(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2008
Ehise99:

And you AINT GAT English either, you lowlife motherfu*ker.
Ehise99:

i can't believe am actually replying to this post.i must be so bored!! grin , the lady in question is ghanian, so how did hell is she going to understand you if you insult her in any Nigerian Language , or is she bilingual grin
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2008
I now need help.

This poster has totally bleeped my brain up. what the Bleep is she trying to say?? this sounds like something a village chief should be handling. And 50 euros?? FFS's pleeze.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by whitelexi(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2008
Damn! I pity Maximus grin grin grin
The guy really shit for church this time grin grin grin

Girls don yab themselves tire and for what? 50Euros! how much is that? like N10,000, 10G ohhhhh!
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2008
shit for church??
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2008
The thing no even reach 10g, na like 7 or 8k
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by whitelexi(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2008
Okija_juju:

The thing no even reach 10g, na like 7 or 8k

I bow oh grin
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Pataki: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2008
@ Ehise99,

If I pay you the 50Euros, will you let the matter die? cheesy That is the amount prostitutes collect in the red light districts of the the Netherlands.

What a thread!
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
Pataki:

@ Ehise99,

If I pay you the 50Euros, will you let the matter die? cheesy That is the amount prostitutes collect in the red light districts of the the Netherlands.

What a thread!

my sentiments exactly.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Hazeleyed(f): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2008
hnnnmmmm,mr pataki,how did u know the amount they collect at red district, afraid don dey catch me for u oh!!!!

@ sillyboy.where have u been?missed u though.

this Eishe99 girl is really embarrassing me here oh.common girl!!!!!!!!!did maximus beg u to help him collect his money?it's just a frigging sum of 8k.haba!!!!!!!!
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Pataki: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hazel-eyed:

hnnnmmmm,mr pataki,how did u know the amount they collect at red district, afraid don dey catch me for u oh!!!!
Who art thou? Thou knowest me well enough I think.

I know my environment. I study my environment. So I know what is obtainable there, because I once lived in the Netherlands. grin Do not be afraid, all is well! cheesy

B.T.W, is that your eye for real? shocked shocked
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2008
Pataki:

@ Ehise99,

What a thread!

Are you saying I am a prostitute? angry In fact you are mumu because they are only 25 in Belgium
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2008
Pataki:

Who art thou? Thou knowest me well enough I think.

I know my environment. I study my environment. So I know what is obtainable there, because I once lived in the Netherlands. grin Do not be afraid, all is well! cheesy

B.T.W, is that your eye for real? shocked shocked

Exactly. Its called public relations.  grin
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hazel-eyed:

common girl!!!!!!!!!did maximus beg u to help him collect his money?it's just a frigging sum of 8k.haba!!!!!!!!
The bitch was telling my boyfriend to leave me before, it's personal angry I wouldn' be surprised if she sexed him before.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2008
Ehise99:

Are you saying I am a prostitute? angry In fact you are mumu because they are only 25 in Belgium

What the Bleep are you going on about again?? ARe you saying its 25euros in belguim or what?? I think you should invest in education than in your hair.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2008
Okija_juju:

What the Bleep are you going on about again?? ARe you saying its 25euros in belguim or what?? I think you should invest in education than in your hair.
He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. Your English sucks as well.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Pataki: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2008
Ehise99:

Are you saying I am a prostitute?  angry In fact you are mumu because they are only 25 in Belgium
Na wa o! angry angry

In fact I will let you pass. I know English is not your first language, so comprehending my post is not in your league. grin

I be mumu? THANK YOU. Between me and you, who mumu pass? You want to learn Nigerian invectives to throw it on a Ghanian woman? grin Simple English you no fit type am well, how would it now be that it is the Nigerian one you will easily comprehend Miss Mumuni? grin cheesy grin
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2008
Girl I live in a bullet proof fortress so I fear no stones.

Nobody can comprehend the gibberish you write. No offense.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2008
Okija_juju:

Girl I live in a bullet proof fortress so I fear no stones.

Nobody can comprehend the gibberish you write. No offense.

You live in your own little world, that's for sure.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Pataki: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2008
Okija_juju:

I think she might be saying there are only 25 prostitutes in the whole of Belgium. grin cheesy grin And she is prolly one of them to know the exact amount. cheesy

No wonder the Ghanian woman can easily state it to her face. I do not blame her, the economic crisis is driving people like her beyond what we define as insanity.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Okijajuju1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2008
Ehise99:

You live in your own little world, that's for sure.

And in that world people like you come across as stark dumbasses. First of all you are fighting a girl over someone elses money, you are looking to insult a ghanaian in Nigerian tongue, You type gibberish riddled with typos, and spend 300euros on a hairdo when you cant even write common simple english. Seriously, you wouldnt fit in my world.

Pataki:

I think she might be saying there are only 25 prostitutes in the whole of Belgium. grin cheesy grin And she is prolly one of them to know the exact amount. cheesy

No wonder the Ghanian woman can easily state it to her face. I do not blame her, the economic crisis is driving people like her beyond what we define as insanity.

Shes prolly the head of their union. grin
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Hazeleyed(f): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2008
yes pataki,they are my eyes for real, any probs?

Ehise99, common stop disgracing urself in a public forum.aah aah, it's just 8k.if ur boyfriend had sex with him before nko.shouldn't u be discussing that with ur bobo instead of making a fool of urself with this girl?aahh na real waa for some people oh,
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by CYclone1(f): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
Ehise:
Someone offered to pay you 50E, why don't you accept it and STFU?
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Pataki: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hazel-eyed:

yes pataki,they are my eyes for real, any probs?
Possibly there might be. I am just mesmerized by those eyes. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) / A Letter To Nigerian Men / ***7 Traits That Make Me Go Gaga***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.