Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,461 members, 7,840,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday (1016 Views)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Valentine Gifts For Guys / Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Dave008(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
A friend's b'day is coming up very soon. Any suggestion on what i can/should buy for her. This has got me thinking coz I'm trying to avoid anything that would appeared romantic or so.
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by lomaxx: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Jewelry.
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by farano(f): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
They're uncountable na!
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Creamish(f): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
If u know her shirt size, u could get her a nice blouse or wristwatch or Perf....or bracelet... just walk into a boutique n look around..
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by fuckshit: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Buy her a FÜCKING wrist watch
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Dave008(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Many thanks
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Dave008(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
fuckshit: Buy her a FÜCKING wrist watch
She already has a very 9ce one. Me think say it won't make much sense if any, buying another one
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Dave008(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Creamish: If u know her shirt size, u could get her a nice blouse or wristwatch or Perf....or bracelet... just walk into a boutique n look around..
I think I like your suggestions. Thanks ma'am
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Dave008(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
farano: They're uncountable na!
I guess u mentioning some won't do much harm. Will it?
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
a visa
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by fuckshit: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dave008: She already has a very 9ce one. Me think say it won't make much sense if any, buying another one
hmm, #FÜCKING thinking# now you want to get her something else, something she doesn't have...hey, guy it's the taught that counts, just get her what you feel is good.
Abi you want tell me say she no get necklace, G-string, perfume, ear rings, toe rings grin or na house you wan buy for her? Well I'll still stick with my FÜCKING watch suggestion grin #my take
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Sanchez01: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dave008: A friend's b'day is coming up very soon. Any suggestion on what i can/should buy for her. This has got me thinking coz I'm trying to avoid anything that would appeared romantic or so.
I'm not speaking for the ladies though, but I believe ladies love it when you buy them things they can hold on to. As a matter of fact, seeing that gift reminds them of you; either you have a chemistry going on or not. However, getting a lady a gift can be very tricky. The gift you end up buying for her can say a lot about how you see her and how much you know her. It would be wrong if I suggest a thing firsthand. Your closeness or relationship with her counts.
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Dave008(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
fuckshit: hmm, #FÜCKING thinking# now you want to get her something else, something she doesn't have...hey, guy it's the taught that counts, just get her what you feel is good.
Abi you want tell me say she no get necklace, G-string, perfume, ear rings, toe rings grin or na house you wan buy for her? Well I'll still stick with my FÜCKING watch suggestion grin #my take
Thanks man. A high-five 4u!
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Dave008(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
I'm not speaking for the ladies though, but I believe ladies love it when you buy them things they can hold on to. As a matter of fact, seeing that gift reminds them of you; either you have a chemistry going on or not. However, getting a lady a gift can be very tricky. The gift you end up buying for her can say a lot about how you see her and how much you know her. It would be wrong if I suggest a thing firsthand. Your closeness or relationship with her counts.
. You got a point there. Tnkz
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brazilian hair - Made in Germany cool
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by MisterLongman(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Get her a packet of cabin biscuits and she will never forget you

1 Like

Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Lorlaahlozz: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Errrmmmm
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by nnemekaemmanuel: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2014
just send her a fucking text message!
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by fuckshit: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Dave008: Thanks man. A high-five 4u!
your FÜCKING shi/t welcome
Re: Nice Gifts For A Femalefriend's Birthday by Cmanforall: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
Creamish: If u know her shirt size, u could get her a nice blouse or wristwatch or Perf....or bracelet... just walk into a boutique n look around..

As Op no get money to enta boutique nko? Or do you mean window shopping? ?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Marry Her? / How He Almost Died Dating A Married Woman / On Beautiful Girls Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.