Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam (31507 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Then who created God? Jesus? undecided

what type of question is this? Are you an atheist? Please o. Don't be an atheist,it better you remain muslim o.

mary was conceive by the spirit of God.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Rilwayne001: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
malvisguy212: what type of question is this? Are you an atheist? Please o. Don't be an atheist,it better you remain muslim o.

Its a simple question, you said God was not the one that created jesus and you are asking me to give prove from the buybull... Between Jesus and God almighty who is the greatest

malvisguy212: mary was conceive by the spirit of God.

Who created the spirit that conceived mary? Jesus?

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
malvisguy212: I live close to one alfa who use to give some muslims brothers charm for protection, he remove verse from quran and give to his client to drink as water. Now if one of the client convert to christian and give the reason why he convert, that Allah don't perform miracle. What will you say?
as usual ur tale is a whole lot of bull! But to answer, I will simply state the position of Islam on the matter, and point her mistaken assumptions rather than resort to verbal violence like ur christian brothers in the link posted by empiree.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

GLEL grin
Wetin be GLEL?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Its a simple question, you said God was not the one that created jesus and you are asking me to give prove from the buybull... Between Jesus and God almighty who is the greatest

Who created the spirit that conceived mary? Jesus?
you don't have answer to my question that why you ask silly question, just like the atheist.

You haven't show me the verse in the quran that say Allah created jesus.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
vedaxcool: as usual ur tale is a whole lot of bull! But to answer, I will simply state the position of Islam on the matter, and point her mistaken assumptions rather than resort to verbal violence like ur christian brothers in the link posted by empiree.
they are wrong for insulting her, I know that.

"just as you will prove the muslim convert to christianity wrong, that what am doin"

But my point is that,she is wrong for saying christianity look for God through our pastors. IT IS VERY CLEAR IN THE BIBLE, THERE IS ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MAN, THE MAN JESUS.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Rilwayne001: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
malvisguy212: you don't have answer to my question that why you ask silly question, just like the atheist.

You shud answer them and stop talking nonsense

malvisguy212: You haven't show me the verse in the quran that say Allah created jesus.

Quran (Sahih International) 21:91
And [mention] the one who guarded her chastity, so We blew into her [garment] through Our angel [Gabriel], and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 59:
Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam.He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Rilwayne001: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
vedaxcool: Wetin be GLEL?

my brother..it means Greatest Lier Ever Liveth
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You shud answer them and stop talking nonsense

Quran (Sahih International) 21:91
And [mention] the one who guarded her chastity, so WE BLEW into her [garment] through Our angel [Gabriel], and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 59:
Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam.He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is.
WE BLEW, BLEW WHAT?

Adam was the first man, that how it suppose to be, or do you want God to work magic,by appearing the father and mother or adam? God don't work in a magical way, He is a miracle God. But jesus the case of jesus is different, people were living on earth when jesus came, WHY GOD DID NOT JUST ALLOW JOSEPH TO HAVE INTIMATE WITH HIS WIFE MARY BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN? IT IS BECAUSE MAN NEEDED SOMEONE WITH THE TRUE NATURE OF GOD, TO ADOPT, ONCE YOU BELIEVE IN HIM, AND CONFESS YOUR SIN TO HIM, YOU ADOPT THE NATURE OF GOD.

moreover adam was created out of dust, but JESUS WAS CONCEIVE THOU THE SPIRIT OF GOD. BIG DIFFERENT.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Rilwayne001: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
malvisguy212: WE BLEW, BLEW WHAT? ™
Here is another translation
Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 91:
And she who was chaste, therefor We breathed into her (something) of Our Spirit and made her and her son a token for (all) peoples. (English - Pickthal)
Who created the spirit that was breathed into her

malvisguy212: Adam was the first man, that how it suppose to be, or do you want God to work magic,by appearing the father and mother or adam? God don't work in a magical way, He is a miracle God. But jesus the case of jesus is different, people were living on earth when jesus came,
Who created Abraham? Jesus?

Ok now tell me, how was EVE created?

malvisguy212: WHY GOD DID NOT JUST ALLOW JOSEPH TO HAVE INTIMATE WITH HIS WIFE MARY BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN? IT IS BECAUSE MAN NEEDED SOMEONE WITH THE TRUE NATURE OF GOD, TO ADOPT, ONCE YOU BELIEVE IN HIM, AND CONFESS YOUR SIN TO HIM, YOU ADOPT THE NATURE OF GOD.

Is Mary also a spirit? isn't Mary great grand child of Adam?

Why did Jesus just come out of something if truly he is God Almighty..?

My own God created everything, he came out of nothing, but your jesus (god) came out of human being. (mary)

what kinda god is this

malvisguy212: moreover adam was created out of dust, but JESUS WAS CONCEIVE THOU THE SPIRIT OF GOD. BIG DIFFERENT.

Tell me was mary also conceived through the holy spirit?
Dont 4get mary is also one of the brethren of adam that was created from dust..
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by luvola(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
babylolaroy: As far as i have dared to Imagine, the difference of Religions have always been there. when a Muslim crosses over, muslims go red (y not), if a christian crosses over, xtians start to ask why the publicity, whats d big deal, blah blah. Thats why we are humans. everyone believes in their own religion. we cant agree buh we can co-exist. its high time we stopped the bad blood. islam is victimised, more than any religion in the world. "Its d religion of terrorist, tell your brothers to bring back our gals, tell your people to stop bombing" really we dont need it. Islam has laid down ways to live of which bombing and abduction isnt part of. if anyone does dem, den hez out of the fold of islam...terrorists are NOT muslims. do not blame islam for the evils done by muslims. blame the people demselves.
come to think of it, There was a time when Christianity was worth it!
wow. words of wisdom. can I be your friend ? Pm me

2 Likes

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2014
malvisguy212: they are wrong for insulting her, I know that.

"just as you will prove the muslim convert to christianity wrong, that what am doin"

But my point is that,she is wrong for saying christianity look for God through our pastors. IT IS VERY CLEAR IN THE BIBLE, THERE IS ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MAN, THE MAN JESUS.

the bold is the point I am making!
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by vedaxcool(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Rilwayne001:

my brother..it means Greatest Lier Ever Liveth
lol grin grin
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Here is another translation
Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 91:
And she who was chaste, therefor We breathed into her (something) of Our Spirit and made her and her son a token for (all) peoples. (English - Pickthal)
Who created the spirit that was breathed into her

Who created Abraham? Jesus?

Ok now tell me, how was EVE created?

Is Mary also a spirit? isn't Mary great grand child of Adam?

Why did Jesus just come out of something if truly he is God Almighty..?

My own God created everything, he came out of nothing, but your jesus (god) came out of human being. (mary)

what kinda god is this

Tell me was mary also conceived through the holy spirit?
Dont 4get mary is also one of the brethren of adam that was created from dust..
Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto
her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee,
and the power of the Highest shall
overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be
called the Son of God. It was no man who decided to call Jesus
the Son of God, it was God Himself who
called him His Son. God confirmed the
message of this angel in:
Matthew 3:16-17
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo,
the heavens were opened unto him, and
he saw the Spirit of God descending like a
dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is
my beloved Son, in whom I am well
pleased. But the Devil was not happy with the
development, which provides salvation to
mankind and depopulates the kingdom of
Satan. He brought his message by
appointing his prophet from the descent
of Ishmael who God did not have covenant of prophethood with to oppose
the work of salvation done by Jesus. He
raised the Quran against the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Lawyy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Alhamdulillah for her, she has chosen the right way.

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by tess1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
malvisguy212: Luke 1:35
overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be

Who were Luke and Mathew that made those statements?

Where did they get those statements from?

Were those statements revealed to them by God?

So, he was even called the son of God before his birth. What is the authenticity of this God's sonship?

Please, i'll like to learn.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
tess1:

Who were Luke and Mathew that made those statements?

Where did they get those statements from?

Were those statements revealed to them by God?

So, he was even called the son of God before his birth. What is the authenticity of this God's sonship?

Please, i'll like to learn.
luke is an apostle, matthew is one of jesus christ disciple.

read my coment again. It was no man that called him the son of God, even the wise men and angel worship Him, if jesus is not the son of God, he would av forbid them to do such, tell me which prophet has that kind of benefit? John 1:1. In the beginning was the word , the word was with God , the word was God.
The question is which word is that?read the beginning. Genesis1:1 and God said LET THERE BE LIGHT.which prophet of God has made claim to be the light of the world? No one but JESUS, JOHN8:12. AND JESUS SPOKE TO THE PHARISEES AGAIN, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD,HE WHO FOLLOW ME WILL HAVE THE LIGHT OF LIFE AND WILL NEVER WALK IN DARKNESS.

CONFESSING JESUS CHRIST IS ACCEPTING THE WORD OF GOD
BECAUSE JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD, NOT
CONFESSING JESUS BUT DECIDED TO BE A
GOOD MAN, IS LIKE A MAN TELLING GOD,
"HELLOW GOD,I KNOW SATAN IS A BAD
MAN AND YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP ME, BUT GOD I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, I CAN SAVE
MYSELF, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR WORD
[JESUS]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by BetaThings: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ogbuefienubiaka: with time we shall know the ture reason why you converted to Isalam-"the peaceful religion'but you have the right to worship God whichever way you chose. I know nigerains will always want to run away from truth and give all kinds of reasons for their actions.

So you are not a Nigerian otherwise you too will run away from the truth!
So leave Nigerian matters for us
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Rilwayne001: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
malvisguy212: Luke 1:35

But, why is it that you dont always answer my question?

Are you this dumb?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
temi2013: What is there to celebrate? from moving from light to darkness?
U must be very dull !
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by tess1(m): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2014
malvisguy212: luke is an apostle, matthew is one of jesus christ disciple.

I totally disagree with this.
Gospel of Mathew wasn't the same Disciple of Jesus. As a matter of fact, none of the Gospels in the New testament was written by Jesus disciples.
Gospel of Mathew was written by an anonymous person who wasn't even an eye witness. Or, how else can you describe a situation where some of the source of Mathew were from Mark who also wasn't a disciple of Jesus.

The same thing also apply to Luke. The New Testament was compiled 150 years after the so called death of Jesus.
My question now is that, did God directly reveal all these to them or where was their source of getting all these things when they were not even there when Jesus was alive.

read my coment again. It was no man that called him the son of God, even the wise men and angel worship Him, if jesus is not the son of God, he would av forbid them to do such, tell me which prophet has that kind of benefit? John 1:1. In the beginning was the word , the word was with God , the word was God.

Can you show me where Jesus himself literally called himself the son of God and not what people call him?
In most places in the Bible, Jesus referred to himself as son of man. Even when the high priest commanded him by the living God, he still called himself the son of man. Mathew 26: 63-64 "63But Jesus remained silent. And the high priest said to him, “I adjure you by the living God, tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.” 64 Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.

See also where he openly accepted to be the son of the blessed according to Mark 14: 61-62 "61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven".

The question is which word is that?read the beginning. Genesis1:1 and God said LET THERE BE LIGHT.which prophet of God has made claim to be the light of the world? No one but JESUS, JOHN8:12. AND JESUS SPOKE TO THE PHARISEES AGAIN, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD,HE WHO FOLLOW ME WILL HAVE THE LIGHT OF LIFE AND WILL NEVER WALK IN DARKNESS.

This is like a parable. Every prophet sent by God to the world is LIGHT to wherever such prophet is sent to. It is not until they say that that we have to know that all prophets of God are Light because the message they are being sent to deliver is LIGHT. Or will you rather call the message DARKNESS?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2014
tess1:

I totally disagree with this.
Gospel of Mathew wasn't the same Disciple of Jesus. As a matter of fact, none of the Gospels in the New testament was written by Jesus disciples.
Gospel of Mathew was written by an anonymous person who wasn't even an eye witness. Or, how else can you describe a situation where some of the source of Mathew were from Mark who also wasn't a disciple of Jesus.

The same thing also apply to Luke. The New Testament was compiled 150 years after the so called death of Jesus.
My question now is that, did God directly reveal all these to them or where was their source of getting all these things when they were not even there when Jesus was alive.

Can you show me where Jesus himself literally called himself the son of God and not what people call him?
In most places in the Bible, Jesus referred to himself as son of man. Even when the high priest commanded him by the living God, he still called himself the son of man. Mathew 26: 63-64 "63But Jesus remained silent. And the high priest said to him, “I adjure you by the living God, tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.” 64 Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.

See also where he openly accepted to be the son of the blessed according to Mark 14: 61-62 "61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven".

This is like a parable. Every prophet sent by God to the world is LIGHT to wherever such prophet is sent to. It is not until they say that that we have to know that all prophets of God are Light because the message they are being sent to deliver is LIGHT. Or will you rather call the message DARKNESS?
if you say the bible is corrupted, then you should be able to provide the real gospel,how many disciple did the quran mention? We the christians , we will nite say the quran is corrupted but the quran is the word devil use to bring down the truth,muhammad was in the cave of hira when the truth descend on him, what truth? Why the truth dint descend on other prophet? Are they living in lies?

Can you mention the prophet that speak in parable?which of them claim to be light of the world?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by tess1(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2014
malvisguy212: if you say the bible is corrupted, then you should be able to provide the real gospel,how many disciple did the quran mention? We the christians , we will nite say the quran is corrupted but the quran is the word devil use to bring down the truth,muhammad was in the cave of hira when the truth descend on him, what truth? Why the truth dint descend on other prophet? Are they living in lies?

Can you mention the prophet that speak in parable?which of them claim to be light of the world?

What i have been able to deduce from all that you have typed is that you don't even know your Bible very well.

We are still talking about what you said about Jesus and the disciples of Jesus, you are already jumping into the compilation of the Holy Qur'an.

You said that Jesus is the Son of God and i showed you in the same Bible where he REJECTED being called such, rather he called himself son of man or son of the blessed. You have not been able to bring out where Jesus himself confirmed himself to be son of God.

You don't even know how the compilation of the Bible was brought about. You were believing that it was Jesus Disciples who never kept any records or writings of about the life of Jesus during his lifetime. Even if they, were they also spoken to by the angels to reveal all these things you are talking about? If you are going to give me any quote, i will rather want you to give me a direct quote from Jesus or from God and not from those that called themselves witnesses and some that were not.

About the Holy Qur'an and Prophet Muhammed (SAW) that you mentioned about, i won't say anything about because you know nothing about that. The one you even believe you know something about, i have been able to see that you know nothing about it at all.

You have still not been able to defend your statements and quotations. Why do you like calling somebody a name that he rejected during his lifetime. How can you call Mathew a disciple of Jesus when he himself copied from Mark who's name wasn't even among Jesus' disciple and you want me to believe that.

Just forget it.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
tess1:

What i have been able to deduce from all that you have typed is that you don't even know your Bible very well.

We are still talking about what you said about Jesus and the disciples of Jesus, you are already jumping into the compilation of the Holy Qur'an.

You said that Jesus is the Son of God and i showed you in the same Bible where he REJECTED being called such, rather he called himself son of man or son of the blessed. You have not been able to bring out where Jesus himself confirmed himself to be son of God.

You don't even know how the compilation of the Bible was brought about. You were believing that it was Jesus Disciples who never kept any records or writings of about the life of Jesus during his lifetime. Even if they, were they also spoken to by the angels to reveal all these things you are talking about? If you are going to give me any quote, i will rather want you to give me a direct quote from Jesus or from God and not from those that called themselves witnesses and some that were not.

About the Holy Qur'an and Prophet Muhammed (SAW) that you mentioned about, i won't say anything about because you know nothing about that. The one you even believe you know something about, i have been able to see that you know nothing about it at all.

You have still not been able to defend your statements and quotations. Why do you like calling somebody a name that he rejected during his lifetime. How can you call Mathew a disciple of Jesus when he himself copied from Mark who's name wasn't even among Jesus' disciple and you want me to believe that.

Just forget it.
the good thin is that you admit jesus called himself, the son of man and the son of the blessed one, who is the man? Or the blessed one? If you don't know the father of jesus , you do not know the true God.
You even sound confused, first you say jesus did not called himself son of God, and later you admit He called himself son of the blessed one, WHO IS THE BLESSED ONE IF IT NOT GOD?

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, JESUS HAD 12 DISCIPLES, NOW HOW MANY DISCIPLES THE QURAN MENTION, CAN WE HERE THERE ACCOUNT?

IT WAS NO MAN THAT CALLED JESUS HIS SON, IT WAS GOD HIMSELF, BUT YOU SAID IT ONLY A PARABLE, OTHER PROPHET SAY THE SAME THIN, CAN WE HERE THERE PARABLE? THANK YOU
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Rilwayne001: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
malvisguy212: the good thin is that you admit jesus called himself, the son of man and the son of the blessed one, who is the man? Or the blessed one? If you don't know the father of jesus , you do not know the true God.
You even sound confused, first you say jesus did not called himself son of God, and later you admit He called himself son of the blessed one, WHO IS THE BLESSED ONE IF IT NOT GOD?

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, JESUS HAD 12 DISCIPLES, NOW HOW MANY DISCIPLES THE QURAN MENTION, CAN WE HERE THERE ACCOUNT?

IT WAS NO MAN THAT CALLED JESUS HIS SON, IT WAS GOD HIMSELF, BUT YOU SAID IT ONLY A PARABLE, OTHER PROPHET SAY THE SAME THIN, CAN WE HERE THERE PARABLE? THANK YOU
ne'er-do-well grin grin
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rilwayne001:
ne'er-do-well grin grin
na only you know waitn dey do you, first ,you wrote glot now you wrote this, abi, jinn don possessed you?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Rilwayne001: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
malvisguy212: na only you know waitn dey do you, first ,you wrote glot now you wrote this, abi, jinn don possessed you?

grin grin i just dey gbadun you grin grin

Btw...what class are you? grin no offence meant oo
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by tess1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
malvisguy212: the good thin is that you admit jesus called himself, the son of man and the son of the blessed one, who is the man? Or the blessed one? If you don't know the father of jesus , you do not know the true God.

So you are simply telling me that God is Man. That is absurdity of the highest order.
This is simple and pure English Language. They asked a person if he is the son of God but he refused to admit that he is but that he's the son of man. You are now telling me that the man is God. What a ............

If you don't know who blessed is, you only need to tell me. My ten year old girl will tell you that the blessed is Mary the mother of Jesus.

I can see that you know nothing about the religion you practice. You only follow what you are taught dogmatically without even doing your own research.

Like i said in my earlier post, you have not been able to defend all that you have quoted from the Bible successfully. You now want me to tell you what you don't know in the Qur'an. Or, maybe i am underestimating you about your knowledge of the Holy Qur'an. Maybe you need to tell me how many disciples the Holy Qur'an recognize with the chapters and verses. After all i went into the Bible to bring out quotes to disprove your quotes.

I asked you again, who did God tell that Jesus was his son? Who was that quote revealed to?

You are becoming even more confused. Otherwise, how will you say because Jesus said he is the light of the world then he is the son of God? So in your own knowledge, Light of the world also means Son of God.

If it's not parable when someone called himself light of the world, that means he is the electrical light or whichever that we use in seeing.

I prefer to believe what the subject of the matter (Jesus) himself said about himself, rather that believe what second, third and witnesses said about him. I picked all my quotations from the same Mathew you picked yours from.

There are only two reasoning when we have contradictory statements like these. It is either one is wrong of the two are wrong. The two cannot be correct at the same time.

You will need to go and read your Bible very well and not just what they tell you. Did you even offer Bible Knowledge when you were in the secondary school?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
tess1:

So you are simply telling me that God is Man. That is absurdity of the highest order.
This is simple and pure English Language. They asked a person if he is the son of God but he refused to admit that he is but that he's the son of man. You are now telling me that the man is God. What a ............

If you don't know who blessed is, you only need to tell me. My ten year old girl will tell you that the blessed is Mary the mother of Jesus.

I can see that you know nothing about the religion you practice. You only follow what you are taught dogmatically without even doing your own research.

Like i said in my earlier post, you have not been able to defend all that you have quoted from the Bible successfully. You now want me to tell you what you don't know in the Qur'an. Or, maybe i am underestimating you about your knowledge of the Holy Qur'an. Maybe you need to tell me how many disciples the Holy Qur'an recognize with the chapters and verses. After all i went into the Bible to bring out quotes to disprove your quotes.

I asked you again, who did God tell that Jesus was his son? Who was that quote revealed to?

You are becoming even more confused. Otherwise, how will you say because Jesus said he is the light of the world then he is the son of God? So in your own knowledge, Light of the world also means Son of God.

If it's not parable when someone called himself light of the world, that means he is the electrical light or whichever that we use in seeing.

I prefer to believe what the subject of the matter (Jesus) himself said about himself, rather that believe what second, third and witnesses said about him. I picked all my quotations from the same Mathew you picked yours from.

There are only two reasoning when we have contradictory statements like these. It is either one is wrong of the two are wrong. The two cannot be correct at the same time.

You will need to go and read your Bible very well and not just what they tell you. Did you even offer Bible Knowledge when you were in the secondary school?
In Matthew 16:13-17, Jesus says my father, meaning that He is the Son of God: Now when Jesus came into the
district of Caesarea Philippi, he
asked his disciples, "Who do people
say that the Son of Man is?" And
they said, "Some say John the
Baptist, others say Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets." He
said to them, "But who do you say
that I am?" Simon Peter replied,
"You are the CHRIST , the Son of the
living GOD ." And Jesus answered
him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar- Jonah! For flesh and blood has not
revealed this to you, but my Father
who is in heaven. Also, a high priest asks Jesus if He is
indeed the "Son of the Blessed", in which
He replies "I am" in Mark 14:61-62: But he remained silent and made no
answer. Again the high priest asked
him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of
the Blessed?" And Jesus said, "I am,
and you will see the Son of Man
seated at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of
heaven." I think a big reason of why Jesus never directly said that He was the Son of God (unless He was asked to say it) was
because He wanted the people to
exercise faith in Him, rather than seeing miracles and the like to prove to them
that He was.

Can you please answer my question ? How many disciples jesus had according to the quran?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by tess1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
malvisguy212: In Matthew 16:13-17, Jesus says my father, meaning that He is the Son of God: Now when Jesus came into the
district of Caesarea Philippi, he
asked his disciples, "Who do people
say that the Son of Man is?" And
they said, "Some say John the
Baptist, others say Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets." He
said to them, "But who do you say
that I am?" Simon Peter replied,
"You are the CHRIST , the Son of the
living GOD ." And Jesus answered
him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar- Jonah! For flesh and blood has not
revealed this to you, but my Father
who is in heaven. Also, a high priest asks Jesus if He is
indeed the "Son of the Blessed", in which
He replies "I am" in Mark 14:61-62: But he remained silent and made no
answer. Again the high priest asked
him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of
the Blessed?" And Jesus said, "I am,
and you will see the Son of Man
seated at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of
heaven." I think a big reason of why Jesus never directly said that He was the Son of God (unless He was asked to say it) was
because He wanted the people to
exercise faith in Him, rather than seeing miracles and the like to prove to them
that He was.

Can you please answer my question ? How many disciples jesus had according to the quran?

What do you Christians call God? Is it not your father the same way he called him his father? But he never called Himself the only Son of God.

At the point when he would have announced his sonship to God to the whole world, he denied it. You are now saying you "think". How dare you "think" for Jesus or God?

Luke 4:41 "And demons also came out of many, crying, “You are the Son of God!” But he rebuke them and would not allow them to speak, because they knew that he was the Christ".

This is the evidence that he's talking about Blessed Virgin Mary:

Luke 1:46-48 "46[b] And Mary said[/b], My soul doth magnify the Lord, 47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. 48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed".

Are you shocked? Hahahaha! You can see that you know nothing about your Bible.That is from the same Bible you are quoting.

Virgin Mary giving birth to Jesus without any man's having anything to do with her is just one of the miracles of God.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2014
tess1:

What do you Christians call God? Is it not your father the same way he called him his father? But he never called Himself the only Son of God.

At the point when he would have announced his sonship to God to the whole world, he denied it. You are now saying you "think". How dare you "think" for Jesus or God?

Luke 4:41 "And demons also came out of many, crying, “You are the Son of God!” But he rebuke them and would not allow them to speak, because they knew that he was the Christ".

This is the evidence that he's talking about Blessed Virgin Mary:

Luke 1:46-48 "46[b] And Mary said[/b], My soul doth magnify the Lord, 47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. 48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed".

Are you shocked? Hahahaha! You can see that you know nothing about your Bible.That is from the same Bible you are quoting.

Virgin Mary giving birth to Jesus without any man's having anything to do with her is just one of the miracles of God.

you quote luke 4:41 , this verse nail you down , thank you for quoting it, even the demon know who He is, but he don't want them to say it because his time is not yet, DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE SCRIBE AND PHARISEES KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE CALLED HIM THE SON OF GOD? THEY WILL KILL HIM, THAT MEAN THE PROPHECY OF HIS DEATH WILL NOT BE FULFILLED.

matthew16:13-17 was very clear, jesus ask them, who do people say I AM[ God], peter reply YOU ARE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.[direct answer]
This is jesus reply, blessed are you peter for flash and blood did not revel this to you, but my FATHER.

You confused, mary was highly favour, all generation called her blessed because she was favour by God the father, the same word was us to abraham and even sarah.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by tess1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
malvisguy212: you quote luke 4:41 , this verse nail you down , thank you for quoting it, even the demon know who He is, but he don't want them to say it because his time is not yet, DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE SCRIBE AND PHARISEES KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE CALLED HIM THE SON OF GOD? THEY WILL KILL HIM, THAT MEAN THE PROPHECY OF HIS DEATH WILL NOT BE FULFILLED.

Hahahaha! You just keep on embarrassing yourself in a public forum with all that you typed. Did you even read all that you typed before posting at all? I can now see that you have problem understanding English Language. Do you know the meaning of being rebuked? He rejected it just like he rejected it from others. Demons who are evil said that just like human being said so. But he has always rejected being called such.

Maybe you are just reading your Bible because i can see that you are now running from pillar to post with all these responses. I have expected all these responses earlier.

* You are now claiming that he rejected being called son of God because he'd be killed.
So you are also now telling me that Jesus was afraid to die despite the fact that you Christians said he came to sacrifice himself for you.
Was he not eventually killed according to you Christians because of the denial? Was it part of the prophesy for him to DENY his true identity? When did he now reveal his true identity before his supposed death? Give me a verse in the Bible where it was prophesy that Jesus will deny his true identity in order for the prophecy of his death to be fulfilled. Also give me the verse where he revealed his true identity to people to really know that he's truly the son of God.

It is a total lie that the high priest did not know people call him the son of God. Why did they take him to the high priest if they didn't know that he's being called the son of God? Why did the high priest posed that question to him?
Was it not that they wanted him to confirm it in their presence which he denied and rejected.
You said they will kill him if he had accepted and that means the prophecy of his death will not be fulfilled. But you forgot that it was after his denial and rejection that he's the son of God that the judgement of death sentence was passed onto him.

Read these:

Matthew 26:62-67
62 Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, “Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?” 63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, “I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.” 64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”[a] 65 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy. 66 What do you think?” “He is worthy of death,” they answered. 67 Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him.

I thought as much that you know nothing about your religion, about Jesus you follow and the Bible.

matthew16:13-17 was very clear, jesus ask them, who do people say I AM[ God], peter reply YOU ARE SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.[direct answer]
This is jesus reply, blessed are you peter for flash and blood did not revel this to you, but my FATHER.

You confused, mary was highly favour, all generation called her blessed because she was favour by God the father, the same word was us to abraham and even sarah.

You always enter into my trap.
So God was no longer referred to as blessed again according to you.
You now know that the blessed that Jesus was referring to was Virgin Mary.
You said this earlier:

You now say this:

You also first said this earlier:

I think a big reason of why Jesus never directly said that He was the Son of God (unless He was asked to say it) was because He wanted the people to exercise faith in Him, rather than seeing miracles and the like to prove to them that He was.

You said this now:

but he don't want them to say it because his time is not yet, DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE SCRIBE AND PHARISEES KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE CALLED HIM THE SON OF GOD? THEY WILL KILL HIM, THAT MEAN THE PROPHECY OF HIS DEATH WILL NOT BE FULFILLED.

You also said that the Mathew who wrote the Mathew chapter in the Bible was a disciple of Jesus which i have been able to prove to you that he wasn't.

Who is now the confused person? It is you.

I still maintain that Jesus never called himself the son of God at any time. As people were trying to call him that name, he rejected being called that. He denied being called that until his so called death according to the Bible. It was his denial that even brought about his death sentence judgement. All your cock and bull story can only be told to a kindergarten.

I am done with you on this because it doesn't worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Two Ebira People In Mecca On Pilgrimage (Photo) / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.