Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Trouble With Women (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trouble With Women (part 1) (10149 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Looking For My Trouble / Socialnetworking Sites Na My Trouble Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Before i start writing this story. I will not fail to thank u all my fans & friends who have always encouraged me by viewing, comemntin & contributing in my stories. Thank u all that followed My Encounter With Lydia Part 1 & Revange Mission (My Encounter with Lydia part 2). I am glad u read it. I can only say God bless u all real good.

1 Like

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by ahmedonia4real(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2014
sirnoel: Before i start writing this story. I will not fail to thank u all my fans & frieds who have always encouraged me by viewing, comemntin & contributing in my stories. Thank u all that followed My Encounter With Lydia & Revange Mission. I am glad u read it. I can only say God bless u all real good.

U are warmly welcome
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2014
So when lydia left kemi locked the main door. So now it is just kemi and i, my uncle & the family are with my grand ma at sango ota. As kemi locked up the door. She removed the wrapper she was tying. She was still wearing that short pink & blue gown. Meeen this time she wore nothing inside. I could see clearly her big sweet paw paw & the trace of her p(ussy. I was looking at her with fire in my eyes. As i tried touching her, She said carry me. Kemi is tall 5:8 but am taller 5:10 so i carried her headed to my room. As i tried to open my door she said nooo. That we should go to her room. So i carried her to her room...

2 Likes

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by LawFight(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Pls we can't wait o,we need more.what happend
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by bamaiyiO(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
;DCan't imagine what the outcome of this would be
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by kingofpool: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Am still following you like fowl wey the follow itz owner wey carry feed
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by bamaiyiO(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Waiting for more update!!!!!!
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Aniroly(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Before i commence reading, take note OF thisDonot Derail this thread by quoting long wordsYou can only quote 50 words or less, Nah beg i dey beg oo...Op abeg take note too so that d story will be interesting, #NoQuoting
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
I layed kemi on the bed & lye down beside her. Looked into her eyes and said to her... Honey u r really beauty full. She said...what? I said. U are so beauty full. U are just full of beauty. God so well designed you. Ur mum must be very beautiful. U know all those funny things men says when the passion is hot & high. She smiled. And said. This is what men always tell women whenever they want to dig deep. I told her not like that, that she knows that she is beautiful. As i was talking, i was tryn to feel her b.reast with my hand but she was pushing it away. I started talking again but i cant remember what i was saying exactly cos another thing was going on inside my heart. I kept rambling and she was just smiling not allowing my hand any where near her boo.bs. So i started touching her laps.
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by chijoy7(f): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Following
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Aniroly(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
This story will be best served Hot so bring it on and raw
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
I kept rambling & rambling while my hand is finding it is way into her laps.as my hand was going inside she kept smiling & i thought she wants my hand inside her. Na lie for where she said...stop there, dont go no further. I smiled mumuishly and stoped. I stood up from the bed went to mirror looked through the mirror to her reflexion without smiling. As i was looking at her i was asking myself why wont this girl allow me to take her to the promise land once and for all. I put my hands on my waist lost in thought until i felt a cold soft hand around my di/ck and warm hard ni.pples on my back.
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
As i felt her hand around my mungo park & her pawpaw on my back. I didnt turn i only looked through the mirror and saw her sweet lovely face. Her two hands slide into my mungo park & held my bongosikwe. She started massaging it and it started geting up. She was using one hand to give the ball a touch from heaven (or hell). As she was touching my bingo it was just so sweet. Kemi know how to touch a man. And i stood as if i am not enjoying it. Our eyes were locked on each other. We were looking at each other through the mirror. She was also responding to the touch she is touching me by moving her body and that made her b.reas.t to be putting more fire on me. At a point i couldnt absorb it anylonger, i turned faced her and grabed her pawpaw with both hands and mouded them for a while then buried my head inside it. This time teasing the nipple.s gently with my hands.
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
chijoy7: Following
i like u jare no bi all these girls that are peeping. I see u sweety
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
As my head was buried inside her bossom and my finger doing a good job on her n.ipples. She began to move her chest area & wind her butt. I raised my head and took hold of her right ni.pple with my mouth. As i can now see she is enjoying it, i intensified my touch by moving my hand very slowly around her tommy, deeped my my finger inside her navel brought it out again finding my way down to her pu.ssy by tracing her clean cut pubic region. She was robbing my hairs and my back. Making this sound that fires up the more. My hand continued going towards her wanba. She said nooo, pleeassseee stopppp. I continued moving in closing rank like some one that is possessed with spirit of deaf & dumb. I thought that finally i will deep my finger iside her wanba. She just pushed me away in a not too gentle way. Chai...!
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Comfort123 if u no comment after reading this, i will...hummm u... How are u doing Dear
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
She pushed me away and went to her wardrobe took one long gown and wore it. I stood there watching her not knowing what to do or say. She went to her bed & sat down. I still dont know what is the problem or what to do. I stood there as confused as i was my bongosikwe was still standing very hard. Kemi was bending down & i couldnt see her face therefore i dont know if she is crying or just thinking. When she raised her head she said to me come. I moved like a 3years old baby who the mother just called to come to take tomtom. When i got to the bed she said, sit down. I sat down like a very good house boy. When i sat down i couldnt look at her face. She said, sirnoel what really went wrong? I looked up sharply. For my mind, i said this babe oh. Na she de run away and now she is asking me what really went wrong? So as i didnt say anything, she called me again and said. Sirnoel u bleeped lydia for over 2hours and u are here again tryn to lay me. Are u a dog? Dont u get tired? Sirnoel are u under some curse or demonic influence?
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
I became very angry but i dont know if am angry with myself of with her. My anger kept rising until i got to the boiling point. I started shouting at her and said, why are u talking like my parents? What have is done wrong? Are u not the person that promised me that u will give it to me all night till infinity. Stop pretending as if u done want me to fvck u the wasy i fvcked lydia. Stop talking as if u r my mum or my elder sister. Stop this shit. Inshot stop this mess. Dont be a dumb ass my girl. Even if am cursed whose business it is? Am i ur family member? Is it not my life? Eh!? Let me ask u, have u ever heard that i r.aped anyone? Have u ever seen me chase any woman before? Did i make mistake by telling u what happend betwen lydia & i? Thank u for turning me on a smashing my desire on the floor. Thank you for a job well done. Thank u for bringing lydia to me. Only heaven knows what u told her before she came here. Please stop all this good girl nonsense. Do u think that i care about u being good or a bad girl. Abeg stop this. I am bad, yes i am bad. How does it conceren u. Go to hell if u dont like my way. With these words i stormed out of her room slammed the door behind me & went straight to my room.

4 Likes

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by tobiboss(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Oh my
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Exagge007(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wtf, balotelli sef gentle pas you... No mind those babes, dem dey pretend die...she go cum beg you soon, ssha come and update.
This tori still fresh, pls fire on sir! grin grin grin
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by chuckvinz(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Omo see gone....update sharply ooooo
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
With that provokative anoyance (lolzzz) i jumped on my bed without even locking my door. I was wondering what the hell is wrong with girls of today? The just want to be begged before they are banged. I shouted to myslef, who does kemi think she is? I covered my head with pillow. With that tumoil inside my heard i slept off. My phone started ringing i didnt pick it. It finished ringing & started again because i was still angry i didnt look at it to know who was calling. I took the phone went to my wardrobe hid it under the heap of my dirty clothes so that the ringing wont disturb me. So i lay on my bed tryn to figure out all that have happend to me from wendnesday evening till that time friday night (so i thought not knowing that it was 00:50 saturday morning). As i was lyn down, i began to wonder the type of game kemi is playing with me. Why did she just sudenly change. Does it mean she desnt want me to bleep her as she claimed? I remembered very well what she told me about how she has fantasizd about me holding her in my hand and make sweey love to her. I said... Girls can be very funny sha. I stood up went to the wardrobe dig inside my dirty clothes brought out my phone. As i was taken it up, it started ringing again. I thought it was kemi but she was not the one. Lydia was calling me midnight call... Humn...what does she want this time?
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by eraly(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
con sharpaly update ah beg. Dis is getin interesting

1 Like

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
I didnt pick the call cos i have to clear my head so that whatever she wants i will give in to her. When the call droped i saw 30 missed calls, i checked all of the them are from her. I looked at the time and it was 1am, i said shuuuu! Na so time don go? The phone started ringing again, lydia is still calling but one thing that is a mystery to me now is how did she get my number & who saved her number in my phone? I cant remember ever giving or collecting her number. So the phone started ringing again, i picked the call and pretended to be asleep. I said with tight lips... Hello goodmorning. She responded with...did i wake u sexy? I smiled and said yes. She said she is sorry to be calling by that time of the night. I said there is no problem that she should tell me what she wanted. She said...baby thank u so much. U are so good. U made love to me the way nobody has ever done. I didnt say anything. She continued, sirnoel u r so sexy and sweet. I said thank u i dded that she is the best. She asked who thought me how to use ice block? U almost killed me with desire. She said, babysexy ur di.ck sized my womanliness so well. Before i could say anything she asked me again. All those styles where did u learn them? Do u watch xrated movies? I told her nope that i hate blue film... I hate blue film with passion. I told her that it is girls that love blue film... (for u my readers: who want to dibelieve this? Girls love blue films die. Abi no be so?)
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
So for some minutes we were engaged in se.xual small talks. The type that goes on between fvck mates. She told me that she loves my voice & that she could not forget or stop hearing my voice inside her head since she got home. She said baby am so wet here right now. I wish u are here to dry my wetness with ur sweet stick. She started saying those things that make d.ic.k stand up. In my mind i was wondering if this girl is taken me for a fool. Does she think that i have forgotn all that she and her friend did to me. For the fact i bleeped her without asking question doesnt mean that i am fool. If not for kemi i would have tied her on my bed and used bottle to mess her. Though i was thinking all this, my kini was responding to what she was saying. She asked me how am i lyn down, i told her that am sitting down(tho i was lyn down on my bed). She asked me what am i wearing i told her that am wearing jeans trouser & sweat shirt (tho i was wearing boxers). She kept quiet as if she is tryn to know if am lyn. She asked me if am feeling anything. I asked her; anything like...? She asked me... Are ur di.c.k hard i said nope even when the thing looks like iron rod. She said okay. She said she needs me so much. She doenst mind if we can phone intimacy. That she is so wet and Hot but as am not in the mood she wants to allow me to sleep. Before i could tell her that i am in the mood. The line went dead. I brought down my phone was looking at it. Something in me said call her back another part of said dont call her. As i wanted to dail her number again... My door opened slowly when i looked up, wow! Kemi was standing before me na.ked as Eve when Adam first saw her...(my mind was playing tricks on me).
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
She stood there lookin at me with her hands held together under her b.reas.t, i dont know what to do cos she is still wearing that long gown. That long gown to me means that she is not going to allow me anywhere near her honey pot. As my bongosikwe is still very hard cos of my shot discusion with lydia some seconds ago. I dont want her to see me that hard when i am alone. She might conclude that i have a demon. So after about what seems like ages when i noticed that my sugar stick is now normal i stood up went to where she is standing and said. Baby am so sorry for the way i talked to u. She didnt move nor say anything. As i wanted to say more she used a finger to hold my mouth then she said it is okay. I took her by the hand going to my reading table but she said no. Take me to the bed... I said okay and led her to the bed.
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by chuckvinz(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
You said that kemi was standing naked before you like eve...how she's nw wearing gown? Continue sha your story make sense....continue before Argentina vs Holland.ooooo

4 Likes

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by chuckvinz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=TroyJay1][/quote] what is all this all about? undecided undecided
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Promking: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
chuckvinz: You said that kemi was standing naked before you like eve...how she's nw wearing gown?
sirnoel: Kemi was standing before me na.ked as Eve when Adam first saw her...(my mind was playing tricks on me).
Probably an illusion
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Promking: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=TroyJay1][/quote]
No disrespect but I think you entered the wrong room (thread and section). You're derailing the thread.
sirnoel please over-look this and continue your sweet story smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Good-looking People Not Photogenic? / An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.