Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why (10153 Views)

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / Average Naija Lady Doesn't Think Of What She's Bringing To A Relationship, Why? / Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! (2) (3) (4)

An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 09, 2011
They are God damn useless,  All i mean all,  Or rather lagos gurls  angry
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2011
Please moderator help me change the Topic to "An average Naija babe is a slut"
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by 190: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2011
Did they steal your money again or you stole their purse and they caught you
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

They are God damn useless,  All i mean all,  Or rather lagos gurls  angry

And u Are even at the Peak of Uselessness for Patronizing SlutS! U cant even Modify your own post, and you forget some of the moderators are Babes!!! RUBBISH angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by sweeti14(f): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2011
190:

Did they steal your money again or you stole their purse and they caught you
lmao grin grin
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by 190: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2011
^HALT THERE- IDENTITY YOURSELF angry  angry angry
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by 9dynasty(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2011
^^^she's 50 and looks 54 undecidedprobably you didn't notice. oga 190 look before you leap oh cool
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by 190: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2011
shocked shocked

Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Sijo01(f): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2011
sexkillz:

And u Are even at the Peak of Uselessness for Patronizing SlutS! RUBBISH angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

U seems to be a good guy, i'v being seeing ur positive comment. kip it up plz.

Op, U'r a big "FULL" well thank God u have a mother, sisters, aunties and maybe a girl friend cos am not sure u have dat's while u sound fustrated.

dont 4get wat goes around comes around!

Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by MMM2(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2011
Op
Did u tell ur mum angry
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by sistajay(f): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2011
Poster. . . . . . e b like sey you don tire from feedin the slut machines with your hard earn naira!! So sad you've come out as a LOSER!!  grin Abeg go borrow or steal to feed the slut machines oo!!
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2011
Sijo01:

U seems to be a good guy, i'v being seeing your positive comment. kip it up plz.

*Blushing. . .* cool

Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Mynd44: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2011
After YAHOO boys go broke they start balming everyone they threw money at. NONSENSE

Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Sijo01(f): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2011
sexkillz:

*Blushing. . .* cool

Dont be.

Mynd_44:

After YAHOO boys go broke they start balming everyone they threw money at. NONSENSE

D Smalli nor get level
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by 190: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2011
Mynd_44:

ROTFL
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2011
You guyz are cwazzy, I wasn't d 1 affected directly, My best friend caught his babe cheating on him after 5years of dating, They have even met themselves parents and he was planning on getting her Engaged this month. Now it seems he myt av to start again. And dis won't be the 1st story bout somfin like this. Lets say the guy was broke now, i could av said dat wuld probably be the reason. But this guy is chilling and works at a multinational firm in Lagos.
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2011
OK! THAT'S IT!!! Now you really Piss Me OFF!  You come here, Insult all babes, asked us not to ask you why, No one actually subscribed to your f>oolishness, you come again and Insult all guys, calling them crazy, then you finished the story you asked us not to ask about!!! angry Seriously dude, were you just Discharged from Yaba Left?!!! angry angry angry

Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by butterflyy(f): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2011
@op, stop d lies, i know u n u knew me, it happened to u, n she left u cos ur sorry ass wont stop borrowing n telling her its urs,even when u knew she can love u without them, u still lied. n mind u d relationship is barely five months old okay.
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by sweeti14(f): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2011
190:

^HALT THERE- IDENTITY YOURSELF angry  angry angry
*big hiss* angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
9dynasty:

^^^she's 50 and looks 54 undecidedprobably you didn't notice. oga 190 look before you leap oh cool
lool grin
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2011
butterflyy:

@op, stop d lies, i know u n u knew me, it happened to u, n she left u cos your sorry Bottom wont stop borrowing n telling her its urs,even when u knew she can love u without them, u still lied. n mind u d relationship is barely five months old okay.

[size=15pt]WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed cry cry grin grin grin[/size]
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by born2boink(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2011
The poster is saying the truth with no single drama attach to it, An average Nigeria girls are slut,it is not news again
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2011
born2fuck:

The poster is saying the truth with no single drama attach to it, An average Nigeria girls are slut,it is not news again

Errm Excuze Mii!!! What was that your name again? undecided
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Natasha2(f): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2011
oh na wah oh who come release this one from psychia na undecided
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Natasha2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2011
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Natasha2(f): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2011
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Natasha2(f): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2011
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by whobemumu(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2011
guy u de fyke up ,

if lagos babes de g you means u are not a G

then u should have stayed home watching cable or sthg

that being said it is extremely unfair to caall all girls sluts

have met some very good naija girls

so good that i didnt let them get tangled with my horrible ways

i ran away from them to save them from corruption
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by 190: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2011
sweeti14:

*big hiss* angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angrylool grin

^HALT THERE - IDENTITY YOURSELF BEFORE NYASHING OCCURS angry angry
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Cuddlemii: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2011
If I was a member of your family, I would have slapped u the naija babes style.

What kind of disrespectful sentence is this. Your female cousins, sisters, female family friends, brother's girlfriends etc aren't they Naija babes? Or are they ugly pidgins? Was your mom never a naija babe before she grew old that's if she still not a naija babe like yuppie mom.

If you had an issue with a babe, then you discuss her than this crap. You even sound like an emotional wreck. What next? You gonna cry to mummy (ex naija babe)
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by 190: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2011
^cuddlemii i have a feeling he was refering to you when he made this post embarassed embarassed
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by MrsChima(f): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2011
So one Nigerian woman cheated on her boyfriend REPRESENTS an average of Nigerian women?

What type of math are YOU learning in YOUR VILLAGE?
Re: An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why by Cuddlemii: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2011
190:

^cuddlemii i have a feeling he was refering to you when he made this post  embarassed embarassed

Well it takes a slut to know a slut so he was talking to both of us since u figured. No wonder there is 190 and Mama 190. 190 is a man by day and Mama 190 is the hooker by night.

See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) / What Is A Good Reason To Have A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :)