Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe (23232 Views)

Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe / A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. / All My Female Colleagues ,age 27 ,still unmarried.Men lets Sit Up!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe by billions25: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Let me say a word here to the young, unmarried men:

WHAT ARE YOU CULTIVATING?[/i] When a young lady comes into your presence, she should leave a better person than she came. She may try to come on too strong, vulgar, like a prostitute.Yet when she leaves, she should walk away a lady. If someone asks her, ―What happened to you? She should be able to say, ―I met a MAN who told me he wouldn‘t sleep with me. He wouldn‘t degrade me. Why? Because he respects me.

CULTIVATE THESE YOUNG LADIES. Don‘t drag them down,and don‘t let them drag you down. A young woman shouldn‘t leave your presence pregnant. She should leave with her dignity and her virginity. Give these young women some good soil. Give them something to make them better. That‘s being a REAL MAN. (emphasis mine)

#This is culled from the book,’UNDERSTANDING THE POWER AND PURPOSE OF A MAN’,by Dr. Myles Munroe #DearMen #DearMrMan

Recommended FREE DOWNLOADS, plus……[i]

1. The Myth of Singleness,by Myles Munroe
2. Kingdom Keys To Successful Relationships, by Myles Munroe
3. Die Empty,by Myles Munroe
4. Maximize Your Life, by Myles Munroe
5. Understanding The Purpose and Power of Men,by Myles Munroe
6. Understanding The Purpose and Power of Women,by Myles Munroe
7. Understanding The Purpose and Power of Vision, by Myles Munroe
8. Understanding The Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage,by Myles Munroe
9. Maximizing Your Youthful Season, by David C. Onuoha
10. Be Different, by David C. Onuoha
11. The Dignity of Manhood, by Gbile Akanni
12. Maximized Manhood, by Ed Cole
13. The Perfect Spouse for Me,by Kingsley Okonkwo
14. Friendship,Courtship and The Proper Procedure,by Kingsley Okonkwo
15. 7 Questions Wise Women Ask,by Kingsley Okonkwo
16. Don’t Marry Him If ,by Mildred Okonkwo
17. Books/MP3s by Praise George
18. Sex And Vision I & II, by Segun Abe
19. Resolving Conflicts In Relationships,by Poju Oyemade
20. Is He Into Me,or Does He Want To Get Into Me?, by Steve Harris
21. The Law of Association: 2 Types of Husbands,by Fela Durotoye
22. The 12 Tests of Love(12 MP3s), by Tekena Ikoko
23 What The Rabbit Did Not Know(book), by Tekena Ikoko
22. What I Wish I Knew Before I Was 14(book), by Tekena Ikoko
23. How To Find True Love, by Pastor Bankie
24. Building The Family God’s Way, by Pastor Bankie
25. Foundation for Marriage(10 MP3s),by Pastor Bankie
26. How To Birth The Visions of God for Your Life(9 MP3s), by Pastor Bankie
27. How To Ruin Your Life By 30, by Steve Farrar
28. Point Man: How A Man Can Lead His Family, by Steve Farrar
29. King Me: What Every Son Wants And Needs From His Father, by Steve Farrar

DOWNLOAD A TOTAL OF 724 FREE BOOKS,AUDIOS & VIDEOS AND MORE BY AUTHORS/SPEAKERS LIKE Dr. Myles Munroe, Joseph Prince, Olumide Emmanuel, Bishop David Oyedepo, Archbishop Benson Idahosa, E. A. Adeboye, Poju Oyemade, Fela Durotoye, Steve Harris, Pastor Kingsley/Mildred Okonkwo, Tekena Ikoko,Tumise Edewemi, Sam Oye, Sam Adeyemi, Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Etc. FROM THE 36-PAGE QUICK DOWNLOADS™ 101 DOWNLOAD MANUAL/WEBSITE@ http://aminspired247..in/2015/03/quick-downloads-101-over-500-free.html
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE@ http://aminspired247..com.ng/p/blog-page_15.html
QUICK SUMMARY:
eBook - QUICK DOWNLOADS™ 101 (is a Download Manual/Ebook/Website containing 724 FREE DOWNLOADS – OVER 130 BOOKS/PDFs , & MORE THAN 570 MP3s, VIDEOS,MESSAGES,TEACHINGS,ETC. ON VARIOUS LIFE SUBJECTS)
Pages – 36 Pages
Format – PDF/HTML/WEBSITE
Amount: N1500
Author – Uchechukwu Azuma ( CEO, AmInspired247.com )
For Enquiries,more freebies,and Recommendations : Call/SMS/Whatsapp: +234-7062456233 , +234-8183484938

HOW TO GET A COPY:
1. Pay the sum of N1500 to the ACCESS BANK account –
Account Name: AZUMA UCHECHUKWU
Account Number: 00473 52256

After payment,SMS your Teller Number,Names.Email Address & Phone Number to 07062456233. After confirmation of your payment,your ebook will be in your mailbox atmost within 30-minutes.

METHOD 2( Global ): Go to http://preachit.com.ng/downloads/quick-downloads-101/ , pay with your VISA/MASTERCARD/CREDIT/ATM card, and download. (N2000)

METHOD 3: MTN/Etisalat Recharge Card Option( N1800 ) – Send an unloaded MTN or Etisalat Recharge card PINs of N1800 in the format –
“ QUICK DOWNLOADS 101
Network: MTN/Etisalat
Recharge Card PIN 1: xxxxxxx
Recharge Card PIN 2: xxxxxxx
Names, Email Address and Phone Number” TO 07062456233. After confirmation,your copy will be in your box atmost within 30-minutes.

QUICK DOWNLOADS™ 101 ebook/website is a collection of 724 FREE DOWNLOADS comprising of over 130 books,and more than 570 mp3s,videos,podcasts,sermons,teachings on the subjects of LOVE, DATING, MARRIAGE, RELATIONSHIP, ETHICS, ETIQUETTES, SEX, LOVEMAKING, KAMASUTRA, TANTRA, EROTIC MASSAGE, PARENTING, FAMILY, SUCCESS, PURPOSE, DESTINY, CAREER, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION, FAITH, SPIRITUALITY, WORSHIP, HEALING, CONSECRATION, WEALTH, MONEY, PERSONAL FINANCE, BUSINESS, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, ECONOMY, WEALTH-CREATION, INNOVATION, POLITICS, POWER, LEADERSHIP & NATIONAL TRANSFORMATION,etc. by bestselling authors and speakers such as Dr. Myles Munroe, Joseph Prince, Olumide Emmanuel, Bishop David Oyedepo, ArchBishop Benson Idahosa, E. A. Adeboye, Funke Felix Adejumo, Poju Oyemade, Fela Durotoye, Steve Harris, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo, Mildred Okonkwo, Tekena Ikoko, Jay Mayo, Tumise Edewemi, Sam Oye, Sam Adeyemi, Olajumoke Adenowo, Praise George, Daniel K. Olukoya, Joshua Harris, Ezekiel Atang, Abel Praise, Sola Adio, Tunde Bakare, Gbile Akanni, Mensah Otabil, Pastor Bankie, Sunday Adelaja, Derek Prince, Zig Ziglar, Akomaye Ugar, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Joshua Selman, Dean Sikes, Abel Damina, Patricia King, Billy Graham, Reinhard Bonnke, Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, Curry Blake, Gloria Copeland, Kenneth E. Hagin, E. W. Kenyon, T. L. Osborn, Peter Yungren, Randy Clark, Bill Johnson, David Cho, John Piper, Smith Wigglesworth, A. A. Allen, Gordon Lindsay, Herbert W. Armstrong, Y. P. Yohannan, Zac Poonen, Annie Zac Poonen, Bob Harrison, Nicky Cruz, Andrew Wommack, John C. Maxwell, Mike Murdock, Tonye Cole, Strive Masiyiwa, Jimoh Ibrahim, Leke Alder, Peter J. Daniels, Jack Welch, Malcolm Gladwell, Robert Slater, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Robert G. Allen, Ezinwa Chariots Ugochukwu, Steven Covey, Bill Clinton, John F. Kennedy, Lee Kuan Yew, Philip Igbinijesu, Olaboludele O. Simoyan, George W. Bush, Robert Green, Napoleon Hill, Wallace D. Wattles, Russell Cornwell, George Clason, Rhonda Byrne, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Bob Proctor, Brian Tracy, Robin Sharma, David Bach, Bob Doyle, Joe Vitale, Mike Litman, Jason Oman, Thomas Stanley, William Danko, Brian B. Brown, Lawrence A. Cunningham, Steven D. Strauss, John Taylor Gatto, Allan Pease, Barbara Pease, Gregory Godek, Farrah Gray, Francis Chan, Tracey Cox, Anne Hooper, Sari Locker, Kavida Rei, Directorate of National Intelligence(DNI),etc.
Brought to you by: The Personal Development Media Centre(PDMC)
Blog: www.aminspired247..com
Like Us on www.facebook.com/AmInspired247 or https://www.facebook.com/uchechukwuazuma
Email Address: aminspired247@gmail.com
Phone/Whatsapp: +234-7062456233 , +234-8183484938– for your Counsellings,Recommendations,Enquiries,Requests,Complaints,etc.

1 Share

Re: An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe by Encomium(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is indeed a master piece to behold in life.

1 Like

Re: An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe by decode55(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nigerian girls?

Yeah Right
undecided
Re: An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe by AmInspired247(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
YOU CAN NOW DOWNLOAD 132 FREE BOOKS,AND OVER 570 MP3s/VIDEOS@ http://www.aminspired247..in/2015/09/download-free-132-powerful-books-on.html

GET 724 FREE DOWNLOADS(BOOKS/MP3s/VIDEOS)@ http://aminspired247..in/2015/03/quick-downloads-101-over-500-free.html ‪#Quick‬Downloads™101

For more freebies,requests,recommendations,etc.,please....call/sms/Whatsapp *234-7062456233

Re: An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe by AmInspired247(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2015
FREE GIFTS & DOWNLOADS for Everyone - http://brief.ly/~O3bzb

...courtesy of www.aminspired247..com #QuickDownloads™101
( For more,call/sms/Whatsapp *234-7062456233 )

Re: An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2015
This is not a product for the Nigerian market abeg.

1 Like

Re: An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe by Nobody: 7:18am On May 04, 2019
billions25:
Let me say a word here to the young, unmarried men:

WHAT ARE YOU CULTIVATING?[/i] When a young lady comes into your presence, she should leave a better person than she came. She may try to come on too strong, vulgar, like a prostitute.Yet when she leaves, she should walk away a lady. If someone asks her, ―What happened to you? She should be able to say, ―I met a MAN who told me he wouldn‘t sleep with me. He wouldn‘t degrade me. Why? Because he respects me.i love this

CULTIVATE THESE YOUNG LADIES. Don‘t drag them down,and don‘t let them drag you down. A young woman shouldn‘t leave your presence pregnant. She should leave with her dignity and her virginity. Give these young women some good soil. Give them something to make them better. That‘s being a REAL MAN. (emphasis mine)

#This is culled from the book,’UNDERSTANDING THE POWER AND PURPOSE OF A MAN’,by Dr. Myles Munroe #DearMen #DearMrMan

Recommended FREE DOWNLOADS, plus……[i]

1. The Myth of Singleness,by Myles Munroe
2. Kingdom Keys To Successful Relationships, by Myles Munroe
3. Die Empty,by Myles Munroe
4. Maximize Your Life, by Myles Munroe
5. Understanding The Purpose and Power of Men,by Myles Munroe
6. Understanding The Purpose and Power of Women,by Myles Munroe
7. Understanding The Purpose and Power of Vision, by Myles Munroe
8. Understanding The Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage,by Myles Munroe
9. Maximizing Your Youthful Season, by David C. Onuoha
10. Be Different, by David C. Onuoha
11. The Dignity of Manhood, by Gbile Akanni
12. Maximized Manhood, by Ed Cole
13. The Perfect Spouse for Me,by Kingsley Okonkwo
14. Friendship,Courtship and The Proper Procedure,by Kingsley Okonkwo
15. 7 Questions Wise Women Ask,by Kingsley Okonkwo
16. Don’t Marry Him If ,by Mildred Okonkwo
17. Books/MP3s by Praise George
18. Sex And Vision I & II, by Segun Abe
19. Resolving Conflicts In Relationships,by Poju Oyemade
20. Is He Into Me,or Does He Want To Get Into Me?, by Steve Harris
21. The Law of Association: 2 Types of Husbands,by Fela Durotoye
22. The 12 Tests of Love(12 MP3s), by Tekena Ikoko
23 What The Rabbit Did Not Know(book), by Tekena Ikoko
22. What I Wish I Knew Before I Was 14(book), by Tekena Ikoko
23. How To Find True Love, by Pastor Bankie
24. Building The Family God’s Way, by Pastor Bankie
25. Foundation for Marriage(10 MP3s),by Pastor Bankie
26. How To Birth The Visions of God for Your Life(9 MP3s), by Pastor Bankie
27. How To Ruin Your Life By 30, by Steve Farrar
28. Point Man: How A Man Can Lead His Family, by Steve Farrar
29. King Me: What Every Son Wants And Needs From His Father, by Steve Farrar

DOWNLOAD A TOTAL OF 724 FREE BOOKS,AUDIOS & VIDEOS AND MORE BY AUTHORS/SPEAKERS LIKE Dr. Myles Munroe, Joseph Prince, Olumide Emmanuel, Bishop David Oyedepo, Archbishop Benson Idahosa, E. A. Adeboye, Poju Oyemade, Fela Durotoye, Steve Harris, Pastor Kingsley/Mildred Okonkwo, Tekena Ikoko,Tumise Edewemi, Sam Oye, Sam Adeyemi, Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Etc. FROM THE 36-PAGE QUICK DOWNLOADS™ 101 DOWNLOAD MANUAL/WEBSITE@ http://aminspired247..in/2015/03/quick-downloads-101-over-500-free.html
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE@ http://aminspired247..com.ng/p/blog-page_15.html
QUICK SUMMARY:
eBook - QUICK DOWNLOADS™ 101 (is a Download Manual/Ebook/Website containing 724 FREE DOWNLOADS – OVER 130 BOOKS/PDFs , & MORE THAN 570 MP3s, VIDEOS,MESSAGES,TEACHINGS,ETC. ON VARIOUS LIFE SUBJECTS)
Pages – 36 Pages
Format – PDF/HTML/WEBSITE
Amount: N1500
Author – Uchechukwu Azuma ( CEO, AmInspired247.com )
For Enquiries,more freebies,and Recommendations : Call/SMS/Whatsapp: +234-7062456233 , +234-8183484938

HOW TO GET A COPY:
1. Pay the sum of N1500 to the ACCESS BANK account –
Account Name: AZUMA UCHECHUKWU
Account Number: 00473 52256

After payment,SMS your Teller Number,Names.Email Address & Phone Number to 07062456233. After confirmation of your payment,your ebook will be in your mailbox atmost within 30-minutes.

METHOD 2( Global ): Go to http://preachit.com.ng/downloads/quick-downloads-101/ , pay with your VISA/MASTERCARD/CREDIT/ATM card, and download. (N2000)

METHOD 3: MTN/Etisalat Recharge Card Option( N1800 ) – Send an unloaded MTN or Etisalat Recharge card PINs of N1800 in the format –
“ QUICK DOWNLOADS 101
Network: MTN/Etisalat
Recharge Card PIN 1: xxxxxxx
Recharge Card PIN 2: xxxxxxx
Names, Email Address and Phone Number” TO 07062456233. After confirmation,your copy will be in your box atmost within 30-minutes.

QUICK DOWNLOADS™ 101 ebook/website is a collection of 724 FREE DOWNLOADS comprising of over 130 books,and more than 570 mp3s,videos,podcasts,sermons,teachings on the subjects of LOVE, DATING, MARRIAGE, RELATIONSHIP, ETHICS, ETIQUETTES, SEX, LOVEMAKING, KAMASUTRA, TANTRA, EROTIC MASSAGE, PARENTING, FAMILY, SUCCESS, PURPOSE, DESTINY, CAREER, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION, FAITH, SPIRITUALITY, WORSHIP, HEALING, CONSECRATION, WEALTH, MONEY, PERSONAL FINANCE, BUSINESS, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, ECONOMY, WEALTH-CREATION, INNOVATION, POLITICS, POWER, LEADERSHIP & NATIONAL TRANSFORMATION,etc. by bestselling authors and speakers such as Dr. Myles Munroe, Joseph Prince, Olumide Emmanuel, Bishop David Oyedepo, ArchBishop Benson Idahosa, E. A. Adeboye, Funke Felix Adejumo, Poju Oyemade, Fela Durotoye, Steve Harris, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo, Mildred Okonkwo, Tekena Ikoko, Jay Mayo, Tumise Edewemi, Sam Oye, Sam Adeyemi, Olajumoke Adenowo, Praise George, Daniel K. Olukoya, Joshua Harris, Ezekiel Atang, Abel Praise, Sola Adio, Tunde Bakare, Gbile Akanni, Mensah Otabil, Pastor Bankie, Sunday Adelaja, Derek Prince, Zig Ziglar, Akomaye Ugar, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Joshua Selman, Dean Sikes, Abel Damina, Patricia King, Billy Graham, Reinhard Bonnke, Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, Curry Blake, Gloria Copeland, Kenneth E. Hagin, E. W. Kenyon, T. L. Osborn, Peter Yungren, Randy Clark, Bill Johnson, David Cho, John Piper, Smith Wigglesworth, A. A. Allen, Gordon Lindsay, Herbert W. Armstrong, Y. P. Yohannan, Zac Poonen, Annie Zac Poonen, Bob Harrison, Nicky Cruz, Andrew Wommack, John C. Maxwell, Mike Murdock, Tonye Cole, Strive Masiyiwa, Jimoh Ibrahim, Leke Alder, Peter J. Daniels, Jack Welch, Malcolm Gladwell, Robert Slater, Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Robert G. Allen, Ezinwa Chariots Ugochukwu, Steven Covey, Bill Clinton, John F. Kennedy, Lee Kuan Yew, Philip Igbinijesu, Olaboludele O. Simoyan, George W. Bush, Robert Green, Napoleon Hill, Wallace D. Wattles, Russell Cornwell, George Clason, Rhonda Byrne, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Bob Proctor, Brian Tracy, Robin Sharma, David Bach, Bob Doyle, Joe Vitale, Mike Litman, Jason Oman, Thomas Stanley, William Danko, Brian B. Brown, Lawrence A. Cunningham, Steven D. Strauss, John Taylor Gatto, Allan Pease, Barbara Pease, Gregory Godek, Farrah Gray, Francis Chan, Tracey Cox, Anne Hooper, Sari Locker, Kavida Rei, Directorate of National Intelligence(DNI),etc.
Brought to you by: The Personal Development Media Centre(PDMC)
Like Us on www.facebook.com/AmInspired247 or https://www.facebook.com/uchechukwuazuma
Email Address: aminspired247@gmail.com
Phone/Whatsapp: +234-7062456233 , +234-8183484938– for your Counsellings,Recommendations,Enquiries,Requests,Complaints,etc.

(1) (Reply)

How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! / "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? / Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.