Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. (12844 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Built2last: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
An article was written to Sister magazine by a Caucasian woman who requested a response from black men. I'm so glad she got what she asked for (and more) !!!

Dear Jamie: I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Black male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to a Black male-good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Black female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Black women were slim to none. As he said they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage. Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Black men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Black women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Black men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius, Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes... I could go on and on. But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Black men, let me know. Disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA RESPONSE

Dear Jamie: I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl. Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old black man. I graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a good job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful black men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why black men date white women. Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why black men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The black girls in my neighborhood were raised in the church. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls. Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of black men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our black women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses.

Because of this fear, many black men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control. I have talked to numerous black men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women. I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful black men date white women. Brothers like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut, Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married strong black women And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire black women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, and David Bowie to name a few. I just don't want a disgusted white girl to be misinformed Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when black Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs.

Read your history! It was the black woman that taught you how to cook and season your food. It was the black woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was black women who were breast feeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the black woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail. Black women were born with two strikes against them: being black and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise! It is because of the black women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could> never> date anyone except my black Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colors and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about black women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacles, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with black women. I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy more so than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin? If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the black woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate. I am looking for a sister and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill. No offense taken, none given. Signed, Black Royalty

Share your experience with White ladies

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by OkparaIgbo: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
"It is because of the black women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could> never> marry anyone except my black Queen." whilst I fully accept this assertion, I still believe my black sisters should not loose their humility, motherlike tendencies and submission to their husbnds (I know I will be misunderstood by the last point, but oh well). These tendencies are what made it easy for our fathers and grand/great grand fathers to love and cherish our mothers, grand/great grand mothers. I love my very diligent and virtuous black sisters.

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Agrika: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
I love this.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by sweettease(f): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Mehn the response killed it.... Am in love with the black man that replied her kiss
I sure say she go think her life after reading the response grin

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Chanchit: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
See as this mumu white gurl make her people read something wei fit make them go blind. Alakoba.
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
The response was rather pointless.
There are truly some peace loving black men who would rather just LIVE peacefully with all.
This can be rather hard to achieve with the apparently archetypical raging black woman.
E.g mellow-nigga gets into the house with his friend. Makes remark to friend of the lovely "cornbread" they just had and how he's definitely going there again.
Friend laughs.
Stack-raving-mad-black-woman over-hears innocent conversation.
She starts flipping, running lip and probably throwing things around, uttering things like "You <insert-cuss-here> I knew you been sleeping around on me!".
After the hour-long tirade, Stack-raving-mad-black-woman storms off outside the house to go do something else, most likely to smash his car....

...When all this while mellow-nigga was just talking about cornbread. undecided
A lot of act-first-ask-questions-later type Stack-raving-mad-black-women

6 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Rooneyboy(m): 2:00am On Mar 08, 2013
190 where are u

U that is always quick to speak ill of our black sisters and good of the pale looking species

I need u here to come to the rescue of these white ladies grin
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Rooneyboy(m): 2:04am On Mar 08, 2013
sweet-tease:
Mehn the response killed it.... Am in love with the black man that replied her kiss
I sure say she go think her life after reading the response grin

y wouldn't u love it ur body dey sweet u now abi grin

Lest I forget, u've got a lovely skin.

DAMN !
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 08, 2013
Rooneyboy: 190 where are u

U that is always quick to speak ill of our black sisters and good of the pale looking species

I need u here to come to the rescue of these white ladies grin
grin grin
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 08, 2013
2buff: The response was rather pointless.
There are truly some peace loving black men who would rather just LIVE peacefully with all.
This can be rather hard to achieve with the apparently archetypical raging black woman.
E.g mellow-nigga gets into the house with his friend. Makes remark to friend of the lovely "cornbread" they just had and how he's definitely going there again.
Friend laughs.
She starts flipping, running lip and probably throwing things around, uttering things like "You <insert-cuss-here> I knew you been sleeping around on me!".
After the hour-long tirade, Stack-raving-mad-black-woman storms off outside the house to go do something else, most likely to smash his car....

... Why did this sweet me? grin. Nonsense. Cornbread, rofl grin
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by GoldenLady1: 2:28am On Mar 08, 2013
I love that brothers response to this delusional creature.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by saintvc(m): 2:30am On Mar 08, 2013
black is beautiful, i love blak women

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Mynd44: 2:59am On Mar 08, 2013
Nice
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by khiaa(f): 3:26am On Mar 08, 2013
That letter and the response has already been proven to be a scam written by a black woman and sent to Essense Magazine, although the points she made in the response are very true.
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by khiaa(f): 3:36am On Mar 08, 2013
2buff: The response was rather pointless.
Friend laughs.

You watch to much TV.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by azpekuliar: 5:18am On Mar 08, 2013
Black Royalty just killed it!
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by luvmijeje(f): 5:32am On Mar 08, 2013
Whoo! see as real man deh defend black women.I hope some people here will learn from it.
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by temi4fash(m): 5:56am On Mar 08, 2013
d responsr kill it mehn....
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2013
khiaa: That letter and the response has already been proven to be a scam written by a black woman and sent to Escense Magazine, although the points she made in the response are very true.

We don't care if a woman, a man or a robot wrote it. The respond was a killer. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by oyinbogirl(f): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2013
This has old . Ive seen it several times now
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by israel007: 6:35am On Mar 08, 2013
I didn't read it
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Caracta(f): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2013
Now this is what i'm talking about! He stood up for us. He stood up for me. Yaaay! White a.s.s. lickers, that's something to ponder on. tongue
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2013
Caracta: Now this is what i'm talking about! He stood up for us. He stood up for me.
khiaa:
That letter and the response has already been proven to be a scam written by a black woman and sent to Escense Magazine, although the points she made in the response are very true.
Yaaay! White a.s.s. lickers, that's something to ponder on. tongue
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2013
Mscheew

See this black royalty guy saying white women are easier to nack than their black counterparts...

She should come to naija and see how many girls have comfortably identified their selling point- usually 1500 recharge card or 10k max if you meet them on a night out as i experienced

In reality, I as a black man go for white girls because the average white girl is prettier, dresses better, and slimmer than her black counterpart....(my opinion)

On a first date, the average white girl expects and often offers to split the bill. I met a black girl on a night out in Hounslow last week, got her digits and belled her up next day, only for her to tell me to take her shopping!

Curves and attitude wise, blacks come out on top. But if u wanna live a sane life with no wahala, go for the pale one...

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Rooneyboy(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2013
See my black sisters all feeling cool with themselves sha .

190 where are thou grin

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2013
jackbauersballs: Mscheew

See this black royalty guy saying white women are easier to nack than their black counterparts...

She should come to naija and see how many girls have comfortably identified their selling point- usually 1500 recharge card or 10k max if you meet them on a night out as i experienced

In reality, I as a black man go for white girls because the average white girl is prettier, dresses better, and slimmer than her black counterpart....(my opinion)

On a first date, the average white girl expects and often offers to split the bill. I met a black girl on a night out in Hounslow last week, got her digits and belled her up next day, only for her to tell me to take her shopping!

Curves and attitude wise, blacks come out on top. But if u wanna live a sane life with no wahala, go for the pale one...

Oloshi! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oloshi! grin grin grin

True talk idowu! Only God know the pepper way your bobo for don see! Lol.... Mo loyal sha...
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2013
jackbauersballs: Mscheew

See this black royalty guy saying white women are easier to nack than
their black counterparts...

She should come to naija and see how many girls have comfortably
identified their selling point- usually 1500 recharge card or 10k max if
you meet them on a night out as i experienced

atleast you will sha pay, even if its 1500 recharge.
All white woman want is you dïck.
and it goes for all the guys they see....
my point is guys who want cheap girls and those who cant handle a strong woman, simple go for white gals
sooo whats your point exactly
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2013
baibijay:

atleast you will sha pay, even if its 1500 recharge.
All white woman want is you dïck.
and it goes for all the guys they see....
my point is guys who want cheap girls and those who cant handle a strong woman, simple go for white gals
sooo whats your point exactly

My point is Black girls are dirt cheap as well...so if you want to go for a cheap girl, at least go for one who isn't trying to forcefully reallocate your resources, who's hair is real(most times), and who is not an aggressive borderline pyschopath( no offence to psychopaths)

And to be honest I prefer that someone wants me for my d1ck as opposed to my wallet....
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by 190: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2013
well i prefer my relative peace of mind with my white girlfriend
than endless drama with my black
mostatimes ive since gained enough weigh been around my white than been around my black
white girls definately have the upper advantage over the blacks grin
Not for the papers but for what it is -
the white lady was been right about black ladies been nagging machines, quarrelsome etc
well i guess it all comes down 2 personal choice lipsrsealed

@rooneyboy- white girls rule, you should try it some time cool
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by 190: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2013
And to be honest I prefer that someone wants me for my d1ck as opposed to my wallet....

and you can only get that in a white lady wink
Re: A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oloshi! grin grin grin

Babes have u got them curves in abundance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Craziest Place You've Had Sex / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.