Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO (34897 Views)

Whats D Longest time U ve Driven Ur Car Without A Trip To Mechanic / Massive Traffic Jam At Ejigbo-ikotun Axis / The Longest Road Trip You've Driven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Ayorh4you(m): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2014
Malvonspeare: undecided

angry
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 10, 2014
12 days?? Highly impossible
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Notice that even with the traffic, nobody is selling bole, flashlight, recharge card, roasted corn, rolezz, i-phone, nollywood movies like "Beyonce and Rihanna" and so on.

At least sha, I'll take consolation in the fact that we don't have traffic lasting up to 12 days; my goodness!

1 Like

Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 10, 2014
coded01: So Lagos Traffic is no match to the Chinese? shocked grin shocked

We can as well take 2 weeks break from work! Abi!

You see.. .Now you know Lagos traffic isn't the worst in the world....There are places with a lot more worse traffics.
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by coded01: 2:05am On Jul 10, 2014
glitest:

You see.. .Now you know Lagos traffic isn't the worst in the world....There are places with a lot more worse traffics.

Yeah Babe... wink kiss cool

1 Like

Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 10, 2014
coded01:

Yeah Babe... wink kiss cool

Yep!...Truth.
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by flyca: 2:20am On Jul 10, 2014
There is a traffic rule in Beijing (and of course other big China cities like Shanghai) now, that your car plate number determines your "car-off day". For instance cars whose numbers end with 83 (I don't know the sequence though) will not be allowed on the roads on Tuesdays, otherwise you will be arrested.

Subways, city -transit buses, motorcycles, bicycles are their good alternatives.
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by deeedee: 2:56am On Jul 10, 2014
12days inside traffic grin hunger go don wire some driver die sef lol
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by hakeem4(m): 2:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Opiosko: I have witnessedL a longer one, 27days
Where : guy you must be a dead guy queuing 2 go 2 hell #lol
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by tonyx4x44(m): 3:23am On Jul 10, 2014
park the car there, put on my adidas, and start the long run home
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by justi4jesu(f): 4:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Opiosko: I have witnessed a longer one, 27days

shocked shocked shocked Uncle u can lie ohhhh angry
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by pragmatistm(m): 4:09am On Jul 10, 2014
Opiosko: I have witnessed a longer one, 27days
Haba, you can lie!

@topic, People should realize that it doesnt mean that individual car owners were in the traffic jam for 1 days. that is not possible. If that happens all the vehicles would have stopped working on the road, fuel must have been exhausted, people must have slept off while driving, etc. At best the traffic jam would only mean that individual drivers join and leave the road daily while experiencing the traffic jam but the whole jam lasted for the 12 days. No single driver can be there for 12 days. Impossible.

2 Likes

Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2014
12 days on a traffic jam?...that's hunger or fasting mode activated, because I can't see any picture of gala and lacasera(i.e anything of that nature) on the street if the picture the mode flaunted is the actual scene.
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:36am On Jul 10, 2014
like seriously, if na Nigeria, gala and pure water go sell baje grin

1 Like

Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by basty: 4:42am On Jul 10, 2014
I refuse to comment
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by blank(f): 5:00am On Jul 10, 2014
This topic has been on the front page before.

https://www.nairaland.com/504119/imagine-being-traffic-13-days

Gets boring after a while.
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by sugaarbear(m): 5:14am On Jul 10, 2014
riding on a tour bus would have been the best............sleeping n waking up tinz
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Ariyke: 5:15am On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: Na to just sell my car for the go slow there...begin use leg slab
grin cheesy
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by KingsleyCEO: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2014
I go carry the car for my head and start to shout clear road, after all the car done dey carry me since so na my turn to reciprocate.

3 Likes

Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Dubby6(m): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2014
u wan post 12 days video ni?
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by freshness2020: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2014
patrickdarlins: choii!!!!and we de complain for lag and p.h....hmmmmm..
Lagos and PH D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ be leaners for where this one D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ !
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Jclement(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2014
mayvia: it can't be 9ja shaa. first to comment #dancingetigi#
eyah lukz like u hve 2 stop dancing and mayb start mourning cause i read 2 comments b4 urz...xowi Bro
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Femifemco: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Waohh omo laggos c dis 1 we get hope o
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by justi4jesu(f): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2014
hmmm
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Busuyib(f): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2014
mayvia: it can't be 9ja shaa. first to comment #dancingetigi#
4 ur mynd
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by blackgold7777(f): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2014
so lagos traffic na learn?
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by aprokomania(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2014
Ayorh4you: They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.
What business of mine is it
So long they don't take the yam
From my savouring mouth?
They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.
From my savouring mouth?
Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?
And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.
wow. this is great. did you write it yourself? Sadly this truly reflects the Nigerian situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Nissan Murano Becoming Cheap? / What Exactly Is Wrong With 2001 - 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Models / American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.