Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO (34898 Views)

Whats D Longest time U ve Driven Ur Car Without A Trip To Mechanic / Massive Traffic Jam At Ejigbo-ikotun Axis / The Longest Road Trip You've Driven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by eluquenson(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2014
It can happen in Lagos if 3rd mainland bridge is totally blocked may be due to repair or some other reasons
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Mcowubaba: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2014
ProfessorD:
See as that dot resemble your brain
@ 1.29am wen Normal people dey sleep, u still get bad mouth...lol..no attack me o..
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Mcowubaba: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2014
eluquenson: It can happen in Lagos if 3rd mainland bridge is totally blocked may be due to repair or some other reasons
......it can't Happen.....nd ps!! 3rd mainland bridge has been totally block b4....do u knw wat is 12days almost 2 weeks..na this kan tin Psquare read shout- Haba HabaticallY....
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by eluquenson(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2014
Mcowubaba: ......it can't Happen.....nd ps!! 3rd mainland bridge has been totally block b4....do u knw wat is 12days almost 2 weeks..na this kan tin Psquare read shout- Haba HabaticallY....
pls may be am not aware, when was 3rd mainland bridge totally blocked during working hours?
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by guyman2012(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by DocAdray(f): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Wow!
This one is strong, (eleyi igidi gan!)
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by winiwini: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2014
i agree [/quote]

coded01:

Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by kilokeys(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2014
maybe twas continuous for 12 days..

and i dont think a car spent 12days on d road.
naah i wouldn't buy that

1 Like

Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Henrick007: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014
12 days traffic is very possible, but a car in traffic for 12 days is nt possible. @ worst a vehicle wil spend 6hrs in traffic b4 it get to a free road.
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by prettiest1(f): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Opiosko: I have witnessed a longer one, 27days
Picture or....
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Simitrendy: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
oskaaay: Browsing through history (autoevolution) I discovered that the inevitable had happened in the past on our roads and it’s hard to find someone to blame. Back in August 2010, China was crowned the unofficial “host” of the mother of all traffic jams, with a huge car panorama that stretched for more than 62 miles (100 km) and lasted for 12 days.

Amazing video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X76qVLH8Rw

Imagine if you were trapped in similar traffic jam. What will you do either as car owner, hired driver or even passenger?
grin
oskaaay: Browsing through history (autoevolution) I discovered that the inevitable had happened in the past on our roads and it’s hard to find someone to blame. Back in August 2010, China was crowned the unofficial “host” of the mother of all traffic jams, with a huge car panorama that stretched for more than 62 miles (100 km) and lasted for 12 days.

Amazing video below:

Imagine if you were trapped in similar traffic jam. What will you do either as car owner, hired driver or even passenger?
unbelivabu
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by kaima1984(f): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2014
In which country?
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by JimloveTM(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2014
GUYS GO DEY TAKE 2 WEEKS OFF IN NAME OF TRAFFIC
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Donbabaj: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2014
You did not tell us what your research said was the cause of the traffic jam for us wey dey use shinko
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2014
justi4jesu:

shocked shocked shocked Uncle u can lie ohhhh angry
. I think its more like - *in psuares voice* uncle pls tell us ur story. Lol. Don't mind him
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by ugoezeik(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
I disagree because U can nver compare tincan, coconut wharf road apapa to dis. As we can see from d video U posted, d traffic is moving but apapa own na something else. I remember staying @ d traffic for 3 good days! Na there l dey soteyyyy my sis Wey wan do her wedding finished d wedding n go for tanx giving on Sunday
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2014

Amazing video below:

You can't compare it to CHina to lagos, China have high speed trains, local ships, Trolley carts,cable cars, and good road network. the reason is because they have to many people in the city. Nigeria thats is like one city in china, just to go to lagos from port harcourt take 8 hrs some things that suppose to take less than 2 hrs. Bad roads,no traffic light,no alternative transportation like high speed train are the causes of Naija problems. If we had half of china population, we wont even see where to walk not to talk of drive and don't worry Nigeria is coming to that if this problems are not dealt with.
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by tayolove12(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
What next
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Agba000(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin this can of thing if it happens in my area am going to live my car and run home
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Davidson267(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
U pple ar shouting! "And we ar complaining of lagos" did u care 2 ask wot caused d jam?...the jam occurred cos of road construction.
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by smile4mee(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
This one na seriuos public holiday oooooo. how i wish it can happen in 9ja shocked
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by donnish(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
na 4 your village?
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
ProfessorD:
See as that dot resemble your brain
Wicked!!!
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by SenatorJames(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
In the hell fire state capital?
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Ayorh4you(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2014
aprokomania:
wow. this is great. did you write it yourself? Sadly this truly reflects the Nigerian situation.

NAH

1 Like

Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by Johnpauluzondu: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
omo Na to carry food stuffs oo
grin
Re: The World Longest And Worst Traffic Jam Ever In History-lasted 12 Days- VIDEO by tck2000(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
ha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Nissan Murano Becoming Cheap? / What Exactly Is Wrong With 2001 - 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Models / American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.